Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? (4171 Views)

Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? / How Do You Shave Your Pubes? / Ladies How Do You Shave Ur Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello guys, it is your favorite health blogger

Well, we can all agree that the armpit is one of the most important places when it comes to body hygiene. As more emphasis is being placed on body hygiene in the recent years, people are becoming more sensitive and trying to portray a great body image.

But, sometimes we make certain mistakes when it comes to taking care of ourselves, which are due to ignorance most of the time.

When trying to take care of your body, it is best to make sure you know what you are doing, how safe the practice is, is there anything that could go wrong? etc ,that is why I am always here to share from my experience and research the best way for you to look good, because you deserve to look good.

So, how often should I shave my armpits?

When it comes to shaving of the armpits, it is dependent on different factors. This is due to the fact that we are not all the same and do not go through the same circumstances in life. Some sweat more than others too, others sweat more but smell less, others are just disgusted with hair etc.

So, shaving your armpits should be based on the following factors below.

1. How Much You Sweat

If you sweat a lot then there is no need for you to keep hairy pits, as sweat is directly proportional to body odour and this is enhanced by hair.

The hair traps the sweat around your armpit and then bacteria (which are the primary cause of the odour), get to work and make you smell really bad.

So, if you sweat a lot, you should try shaving once a week to keep it clean.

2. How You Smell

Sometimes, you might not sweat a lot, but you just smell bad. It is possible and from my own experience it is either you are not bathing well enough or you are not using a soap with a great scent, also it might be that you are not bathing regularly.

If you are in this category, then you should start doing the right thing by boosting your body hygiene and shave once a week.

3. How Fast Your Body Hair Grows

I can also relate to this with my experience. My hair grows insanely fast. This is normally due to testosterone, genetics etc.

If you are just like me and your armpit hair grows very fast then you should try shaving once a week to make sure you smell good.

4. If It Irritates You

Yes, having armpit hair might irritate some people, especially the ladies who try to look as hairless as possible. If having armpit hair irritates you then you can shave anytime you want, but remember that too much shaving might injure / damage the skin.

So, there it is. As for me Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor, I normally shave once a week, so that I can keep smelling good and looking good.

Note: It takes more than just shaving your armpits to smell good. There are men who are so hairy around there but still smell so good. if you want to know how they did it, just check no. 2 above.

I have the 4 SECRETS TO KILLING BODY ODOUR WITHOUT DEODORANT post coming up today. You can subscribe here https://page.co/v9dY , and I will send it straight to your mail.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Source: http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/06/shave-armpits-body-odour.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by RoyalBlak007: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
♤I don't shave based on factors

♤..I do cos i wanna
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by NairalandCS(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thanks to veet, once a month.
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
NairalandCS:
Thanks to veet, once a month.

Interesting
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

I don't shave based on factors

I do cos i wanna

That means you have stayed for 3 - 6 months without shaving??
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by RoyalBlak007: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

That means you have stayed for 3 - 6 months without shaving??

♤Seems you got a problem with "COMPREHENDING"
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Seems you got a problem with "COMPREHENDING"

Okay..
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Mimzyy(f): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Interesting..
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by jakandeola(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
3months

1 Like

Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mimzyy:
Interesting..

Are you still running your health blog?
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
3months
grin grin grin Please take it seriuosly
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Mimzyy(f): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Are you still running your health blog?

Hmm..not me.
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mimzyy:

Hmm..not me.

Okay,

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by firstking01(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
I do it often...mine do grow fast i don't know why.
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
If u're hygienic enough 4 times in 2 years should do

quote me and watch ur dick disappear and ur bress fall

1 Like

Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
If u're hygienic enough 4 times in 2 years should do

That is once in 6 months... So why do you do yours that way?
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
firstking01:
I do it often...mine do grow fast i don't know why.

What about your beard.. how fast does it grow?
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
With sugaring monthly
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Raine80:
With sugaring monthly

grin grin grin grin I definitely don't know what that means
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

grin grin grin grin I definitely don't know what that means
Would you like an explanation?
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Raine80:

Would you like an explanation?

of course, carry on
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by iweecureyou: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
Hello guys, it is your favorite health blogger

Well, we can all agree that the armpit is one of the most important places when it comes to body hygiene. As more emphasis is being placed on body hygiene in the recent years, people are becoming more sensitive and trying to portray a great body image.

But, sometimes we make certain mistakes when it comes to taking care of ourselves, which are due to ignorance most of the time.

When trying to take care of your body, it is best to make sure you know what you are doing, how safe the practice is, is there anything that could go wrong? etc ,that is why I am always here to share from my experience and research the best way for you to look good, because you deserve to look good.

So, how often should I shave my armpits?

When it comes to shaving of the armpits, it is dependent on different factors. This is due to the fact that we are not all the same and do not go through the same circumstances in life. Some sweat more than others too, others sweat more but smell less, others are just disgusted with hair etc.

So, shaving your armpits should be based on the following factors below.

1. How Much You Sweat

If you sweat a lot then there is no need for you to keep hairy pits, as sweat is directly proportional to body odour and this is enhanced by hair.

The hair traps the sweat around your armpit and then bacteria (which are the primary cause of the odour), get to work and make you smell really bad.

So, if you sweat a lot, you should try shaving once a week to keep it clean.

2. How You Smell

Sometimes, you might not sweat a lot, but you just smell bad. It is possible and from my own experience it is either you are not bathing well enough or you are not using a soap with a great scent, also it might be that you are not bathing regularly.

If you are in this category, then you should start doing the right thing by boosting your body hygiene and shave once a week.

3. How Fast Your Body Hair Grows

I can also relate to this with my experience. My hair grows insanely fast. This is normally due to testosterone, genetics etc.

If you are just like me and your armpit hair grows very fast then you should try shaving once a week to make sure you smell good.

4. If It Irritates You

Yes, having armpit hair might irritate some people, especially the ladies who try to look as hairless as possible. If having armpit hair irritates you then you can shave anytime you want, but remember that too much shaving might injure / damage the skin.

So, there it is. As for me Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor, I normally shave once a week, so that I can keep smelling good and looking good.

Note: It takes more than just shaving your armpits to smell good. There are men who are so hairy around there but still smell so good. if you want to know how they did it, just check no. 2 above.

I have the 4 SECRETS TO KILLING BODY ODOUR WITHOUT DEODORANT post coming up today. You can subscribe here https://page.co/v9dY , and I will send it straight to your mail.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Source: http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/06/shave-armpits-body-odour.html

cc: lalasticlala
Y wee i be waistin heirundecided......Anyways my bebe say she yaff like ass my harmpit heir is fool curse it sensually arousing herangry

1 Like

Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by firstking01(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

What about your beard.. how fast does it grow?
Same...shaved last saturday, might shave again next week cos the way it seem now i hate keeping hairs, not healthy for guys especially.
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

That is once in 6 months... So why do you do yours that way?

thats the period my ampit hair takes to grow

ps: u're a guy or lady? Cos one of those things i swore to anyone quotes me is about to happen to you
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
firstking01:
Same...shaved on last saturday might shave again next week the way it seem now i hate keeping hairs, not healthy for guys especially.

Wow, I couldn't say hair is not healthy for guys.. I never shave my beard, except the sides.. I always let it grow.. I have one of the smoothest and softest faces due to this habit.
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

thats the period my ampit hair takes to grow

ps: u're a guy or lady? Cos one of those things i swore to anyone quotes me is about to happen to you

Well, if it is about to happen then there is no need for you to worry about my gender..

I would reckon hair barely grows on other body parts like your beard?
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by firstking01(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Wow, I couldn't say hair is not healthy for guys.. I never shave my beard, except the sides.. I always let it grow.. I have one of the smoothest and softest faces due to this habit.
Reason i hate keeping hairs is cos of pespiration but as for beards, i got well shaved lining across the sides of my chick down to my jaw just like an arc shape, (if you are good in maths you should know what an arc looks like)tongue, so, i endeavour to keep it in line by shaving almost every week.
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Well, if it is about to happen then there is no need for you to worry about my gender..

I would reckon hair barely grows on other body parts like your beard?

dude dont tell me u believed dat crap.............la wa for u o

i shave once in 5weeks and ave got a beard which i cut really low... No side beards and no chest hair like that
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
I shave my armpit every three days. It irritates me
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
vicfuntop:
I shave my armpit every three days. It irritates me

What irritates you? the hair or the armpit?
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
firstking01:
Reason i hate keeping hairs is cos of pespiration but as for beards, i got well shaved lining across the sides of my chick down to my jaw just like an arc shape, (if you are good in maths you should know what an arc looks like)tongue, so, i endeavour to keep it in line by shaving almost every week.

I was actually better in biology and this is why you see me talking about health and fitness everyday..

If the arc shape is just as I imagine then you could arguably be the sexiest man alive
Re: So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? by Ruggedfitness: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

dude dont tell me u believed dat crap.............la wa for u o

i shave once in 5weeks and ave got a beard which i cut really low... No side beards and no chest hair like that
grin grin grin grin

Should I believe this one ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did I Overreact By Sending Him The Text? / How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? / Advice Pls: Am In Love With An SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.