Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! (9532 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet / The Southern/middle Beltan Ultimatum Is Childish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
papaejima1:

Last i checked, Yorubas also stay in the north and when almajiris start their spree of bloodletting, they dont stop to ask are you yoruba or igbo?
Everyone is igbo to them.
So you too are not safe.
No! I don't think they are as daft as some of you, an _aboki can clearly tell a Yoruba man from a _flatino grin. They didn't make that mistake the last time, I'm sure they won't this time.

*There was a story on fp the other day of how Yoruba families hid/shielded their _flatino neighbors from rampaging _abokis back then wink See?

©YBR

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ngokafor(f): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Lol from the look of things it's you guys that are panicking & y'all look worried as_fuck. Instead of creating threads like this one, ain't you guys supposed to be jubilating? grin After all it's what y'all want.

©YBR

...How many Igbos do you see complaing and panicking?..the only ones doing that are your kith and kin..Piece of Advise,stick to your lousy ways on romance section cos from the look of things politics is not your thing.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by EvilMetahuman: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Flat heads wan die for north yet wants to keep on abusing everyone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
gberra:
You need to take back this comment. It's highly reprehensible. Isokan lowa lawujo omo kaaro'jire regardless of religion or social status. Oti wabe lati atetekose yet Yoruba remains as one indissoluble Nation.

Moreover, this thread is about Hausa/fulani Vs Ibos. I guess Yorubas should just watch on while the North come in & perhaps screw them as usual.
Done..
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by EasternWind: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Can't wait for October 1

Come O' Biafra for thy children are yearning, longing and waiting for u

So so happy to know the this spell of a country on us shall be cast out and its yoke on us broken

All hail Biafra
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by ZorGBUooeh: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
oladeebo:
when am keeping warning that igbo should trend with caution, people don't take it serious!
now it's started, they will know the important of Nigeria!
Warn ur opc carpenter tout before you warn igbos.
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by EvilMetahuman: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
papaejima1:

Their fear is that they truly know that the north views everyone who is south of the Niger as Igbo.
So right now their shivering button has been activated.
nope

They hausas know how to identify igbos with their flat heads.

The fear of yorubas is the influx of these flat heads to south west when they leave north.

We all know igbos can't live in their enclave in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

...How many Igbos do you see complaing and panicking?..the only ones doing that is your kith and kin..Piece of Advise,stick to your lousy ways in romance section cos from the look of things politics is not your thing.
As expected, mannerless grin it's what's killing you folks.

Creating a thread like this to whine and cry, what do you call that?

P. S You can shove your 'advise' up ur orifice grin I don't take advice from senseless, uncouth people who don't even know what they want. cheesy

& It's 'Advice' . wink

©YBR

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by ZorGBUooeh: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I underestimated the stupiddittyy of this idiot..I don't know how someone can be so stupid and foolish to say we don't want to let you go yet clinging to nairaland like abobakuuu. Dimwit, that excuse has become stale. Abokisss have given you ultimatum to evacuate their land and you are already peeeing in ypur pants shotuing afonja like a sex starved bitxh...you need an afonja diccck to reset your rotten brain to factory setting. Stop consuming too much of expired akpu biaaatch. I'm sure you are the bitcccchhhh in the photograph below.. I wonder how many of you destitutes would remain in biafrauuud when over 300 yeeeboes drug pushers are on death row. Good riddance to your exodus...

Hahahaha!See this cone head oo..peeing on which pant?No worry ursef you must chop cold amala ad ewedu wey red Cross prepare for cotonu camp..Tell ur aboki LORDS to hasten the EXODUS nigga ad stop making noise online.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by gberra: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Done..
Thanks bros.. wink wink
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ngokafor(f): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I underestimated the stupiddittyy of this idiot..I don't know how someone can be so stupid and foolish to say we don't want to let you go yet clinging to nairaland like abobakuuu. Dimwit, that excuse has become stale. Abokisss have given you ultimatum to evacuate their land and you are already peeeing in ypur pants shotuing afonja like a sex starved bitxh...you need an afonja diccck to reset your rotten brain to factory setting. Stop consuming too much of expired akpu biaaatch. I'm sure you are the bitcccchhhh in the photograph below.. I wonder how many of you destitutes would remain in biafrauuud when over 300 yeeeboes drug pushers are on death row. Good riddance to your exodus...

...Vituperations from a frustrated street urchin and serial criminal does not move me...If you are not cursed from your ancestors,you would have waited till October 1 to see what will happen...You are a toothless coward of a thousand fathers...and thats a fact.
..I have dignified a dead-beat,vagabond,rapist and a criminal like you for too long..Go pour your AIDS-ridden saliva else where cos i am done with you ..shameless and impotent she-male.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by jakandeola(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
kenny987:

Is this ur idea of love? You're as much a hater as anyone else!
I sware I dont hate ibo
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by EvilMetahuman: 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

The same Wikipedia you quoted, on the same page you screnshoted and posted wrote this.

Like I said you are an illiterate

As I said continue deluding yourself
did you read what you highlighted or you are just trying to be stupiid?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by EvilMetahuman: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
My own way will start with Yorubas who are working and taking our jobs due to nepotism should leave Ogoni Kingdom with immediate effect.
I will make sure we mobilize and send them to the North.
we all know a giant empty flat head is behind this moniker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ngokafor(f): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
As expected, mannerless grin it's what's killing you folks.

Creating a thread like this to whine and cry, what do you call that?

©YBR

...Mumu its mannerlessness not mannerless..like i said earlier,stick to your clownish ways on Romance section where a jobless troll like you cry and curse females daily after buying pure water and expired gala for them

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ikenna0b: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
did you read what you highlighted or you are just trying to be stupiid?

No what I highlighted did not wrote that "OTHER SOUTHERNERS" were among the people attacked.

Yoruba and blindness.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by ZorGBUooeh: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Vituperations from a frustrated street urchin and serial criminal does not move me...If you are not cursed from your ancestors,you would have waited till October 1 to see what will happen...You are a toothless coward of a thousand fathers...and thats a fact.
..I have dignified a dead-beat,vagabond,rapist and a criminal like you for too long..Go pour your AIDS-ridden saliva else where cos i am done with you ..shameless and impotent she-male.
Choi! Oh gel you harsh ooh..See DESRTUCTION.. grin the guy right now will be like

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

[s]...Mumu its mannerlessness not mannerless..like i said earlier,stick to your clownish ways on Romance section where a jobless troll like you cry and curse females daily after buying pure water and expired gala for them[/s]
Now you're a confused fella. Did you just type this trash? grin

©YBR

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by ZorGBUooeh: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Mumu its mannerlessness not mannerless..like i said earlier,stick to your clownish ways on Romance section where a jobless troll like you cry and curse females daily after buying pure water and expired gala for them
Anoder wan..Anoder DAMAGE..Na im type dey open thread like why is it ladies can't manage broke guys for romance section. grin

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by ZorGBUooeh: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Now you're a confused fella. Did you just type this trash? grin

©YBR
Mr YoungblackRico..you nogo go sleep?Abi the kpokssing never do you?abi na until she kii you u go rest?Don't worry I will help you beg her for mercy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Babacele: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
kenny987:

Can you read?
yes and understand the non obvious hidden causes of certain actions only a discernible observer can perceive...isn't it the stupid agitations by Igbos that is providing the opportunity for the fifth columnist (PDP) to take advantage of by instigating some faceless Northern youth? only the deep can call to the deep..
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Cjrane2: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Aboki must carry out their plans or they are cowards!

Just like it happened in 2000, south will retaliate in equal measure against them.

Nigeria is a hateful piece of crap.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

[s] Mr YoungblackRico..you nogo go sleep?Abi the kpokssing never do you?abi na until she kii you u go rest?Don't worry I will help you beg her for mercy cheesy[/s]
grin who is this one again? Swerve!

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by babadem2much(m): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
papaejima, you have nothing to fear as nobody will drive you out of your house. Who the hell is Northern Youth? Who are the speaking for? Am a core nothern Christian who sees everyone as my brother or sister. But these jobless wth no future plan guys just want to reap from wher they did not sow.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by hushuptimus: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Imagine those silly uneducated marauders thinking we wud cower in fear.....think again north!
We dare you.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by OBAGADAFFI: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Done..

You people don't understand that Yoruba is highly divided along two lines - religion (christian and Moslem) and class (the elite and the commoner). So, how do you expect us to just jump into declaring an independent country without first agrreing amongst ourselves and when those thieves in the chamber don't buy this idea of restructuring? Ditto for the ibos

You don't need to delete this comment, because it's a open secret.

Don't you notice the sharp divide between Afenifere and Tinubu followers.?

Even BABA OBJ knows the Yoruba Nation is Polarized.
It happened to Awo and MKO and it will repeat itself again.

Yorubas biggest enemy are Yorubamen.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by ZorGBUooeh: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
grin who is this one again? Swerve!

©YBR
Okay! Sorry sir,it's like you enjoy getting ur cone head bashed. grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ziluxger: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
oladeebo:
when am keeping warning that igbo should trend with caution, people don't take it serious!
now it's started, they will know the important of Nigeria!
See how u are jumping up and down because your masters have spoken. Plz note: Igbos cannot be intimidated. In fact igbos are ready for any consequences so long as this Biafra is achieved for their children and children children.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cjrane2:
Aboki must carry out their plans or they are cowards!

Just like it happened in 2000, [s]south will retaliate in equal measure against them.[/s]
south-east will retaliate in equal measure against them.
Nigeria is a hateful piece of crap.

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Babacele: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Alcatraz005:

My hateful spirit wants to curse you but I won't cos my calling as a lawyer makes me see things from a reasonable standpoint. However, must be continue patching things in Nigeria? Honestly, as a Yoruba man, I don't like the igbos and I want them to have their country. The country is not working and we can't continue like this. Are you comfortable with things as they are?
which kind lawyer you be? a legal mind should be sharp and cosmopolitan beyond pedestrian shackles of prejudice and unneeded sentiments....we need to understand that millions of innocent igbos don't like these ipob noise . our elites are our problems..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals / APC Knocks Plateau Governor, Speaker For Refusing To Swear In Lawmakers / U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.