Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! (9543 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet / The Southern/middle Beltan Ultimatum Is Childish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by papaejima1: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
It was with great amusement that I read the infantile rantings of the self styled Northern Youths Organizations and their laughable Kaduna Declaration asking Igbos to leave the North within 3 months!
These jokers went further to comically state that:
“As a first step, since the Igbo have clearly abused the unreciprocated hospitality that gave them unrestricted access to, and ownership of landed properties all over the North, our first major move shall be to reclaim, assume and assert sole ownership and control of these landed resources currently owned, rented or in any way enjoyed by the ingrate Igbo in any part of Northern Nigeria.

At this juncture, I laughed so hard at the folly of supposed educated people.
2017 is not 1967 guys, so quit being imbecilic please.

To actually show you that these bunch of dudes are jokers, they even threatened mop up operations against Igbos. Hehehe.

“From that date,(1st October 2017) effective, peaceful and safe mop-up of all the remnants of the stubborn Igbos that neglect to heed this quit notice shall commence to finally eject them from every part of the North.

Premised on the above, it is glaring that the Northern Youth leaders were apparently acting under the influence before penning down that declaration.

However, our simple answer to you and our final word is this;
YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING. WE DARE YOU TO TRY IT.

http://sunnewsonline.com/breaking-beninging-of-the-end-north-orders-igbo-out-of-region/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by KahlDrogo(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Stubborn flies, corpses, graves....

I've got nothing more to say.

16 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by papaejima1: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
KahlDrogo:

Cuts both ways

25 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ogalanyachieze: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
Let them bring t on

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Cjrane2: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Fulani youths should try.

We have restrained ourselves from killing hausa-fulani even when their people in tbe army continue to shoot unarmed peaceful protesters just because of hatred.

We should begin to eyemark certain places occupied by them.

21 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
KahlDrogo:

I love the way the North
is helping the break up of this country. Looking at a core northerner i do ask myself if i have any similar interest with her

My answers are always NO

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hunger breeds violence and vulnerability

If only we can get the economy right, who has time for all these, who had time for the bokoharam in the NE during jonathan's era?.. who knew about biafra agitations?

Who in abuja has time for all this crap? Who in lagos has time for all this crap?

When we are supposed to be fighting the govt to better our lives, we are here fighting ourselves..

Obasanjo cane into power - Mko/june 12 issues settled
Jonathan came into power - militant issues settled
Buhari came into power - Bokoharam issues settled
If by chance peter obi gets in - all this hullabaloo would end..

We fail to understand that the words from our mouth and action is even killing the economy much more...

Which right thinking person would want to invest in a country shouting seccession and dividing everyday? Even Nigrerians would not invest in Nigeria.. have you noticed our drop in foreign investment (are those countries in recession too?)

Please let me add one more visa to this passport, the painful thing is useless/jobless and low thinking entities calling themselves youths keep spreading these divisive news on the internet for the world to see...

This Nigerian recession seems like a very long one from all indices, coupled with our IGP (internally generated problems).. to the hardworking ones, keep pushing. To the social media warriors.. keep wasting your time, you should always know that out of 100 politicians only 4 has a high chance of actualizing their dreams.. and gradually the country is beginning to see the need for less politicians and more technocrates..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Kestolove(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
interesting development

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by reptile1: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
October 10 is too far. They shud make it next month or this month nobody get two heads...

Make I Arrange my nuga keep for emergency....
shiits getting real

15 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ojiofor: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
There is nothing new here after all Igbos have left North East due to activities of Boko haram btw anything that will separate us from the North is a welcome development.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by reptile1: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
oladeebo:
when am keeping warning that igbo should trend with caution, people don't take it serious!
now it's started, they will know the important of Nigeria!

Which caution? Anybody get two heads?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by luckyz4rea(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
The start of a quarrel is like a leak in a dam so stop it before it burst!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ikenna0b: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Can you yorubas shut up for once?..why the panic?...why is crying more than the bereaved your past-time?..do Igbos look worried to you??..strange lots you are indeed.

Please ask am ooo

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by oladeebo: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Can you yorubas shut up for once?..why the panic?...why is crying more than the bereaved your past-time?..do Igbos look worried to you??..strange lots you are indeed.
hun a lost dog can never hear the whistle of hunter!
I pity for those who concern!

10 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Misterdhee1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
It's just a pity some childish, lefulefu chest beaters will be spewing trash online, while the innocent, hardworking ones will be the ones baring the rots.. I just hope you guys aren't making the same mistake your hero made in 1966.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by mascot87(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Igbos, can you now see people ready for succession? You guys are just beating your chest since. If you want succession and you are serious with it then first call all your brothers and sisters all over the country to withdraw back to thé east. Also all your reps in both house of assembly and Senate should step down. All igbos enjoying the federal government of Nigeria appointments should resign and go back to the east. Then we will take you guys serious.
Those should be your initial steps

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Sammiejokes(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Misterdhee1:
It's just a pity some childish, lefulefu chest beaters will be spewing trash online, while the innocent, hardworking ones will be the ones baring the rots.. I just hope you guys aren't making the same mistake your hero made in 1966.
Can't wait to see how this play out, but one thing is constant, the igbos will surely suffer more loss. most aboki investment down south is wheelbarrow, kiosk and okada. una go fear fear

14 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by papaejima1: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

Their fear is that they truly know that the north views everyone who is south of the Niger as Igbo.
So right now their shivering button has been activated.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by mars123(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.
I expect y'all to start moving from over there this week. All the sit at home ginger, its time now, don't waste any more time. Biafra is here.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by papaejima1: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Misterdhee1:
The mistake now is being made by the other side

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by papaejima1: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
mascot87:
Igbos, can you now see people ready for succession? You guys are just beating your chest since. If you want succession and you are serious with it then first call all your brothers and sisters all over the country to withdraw back to thé east. Also all your reps in both house of assembly and Senate should step down. All igbos enjoying the federal government of Nigeria appointments should resign and go back to the east. Then we will take you guys serious.
Those should be your initial steps
Tell your FG to stop receiving tax from us, to stop taking oil from abia, Imo etc, then we will know you are serious

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Xway(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
All the arms being imported into this country that hausa /fulani custom termed illegal arms.
Is a well orchestrated and well imported arms incase of any eventuality,they will arm there almajiris to go and die.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by badmrkt(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
oladeebo:
when am keeping warning that igbo should trend with caution, people don't take it serious!
now it's started, they will know the important of Nigeria!
what "important"? U are Yoruba, I guess?

12 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by papaejima1: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sammiejokes:

Can't wait to see how this play out, but one thing is constant, the igbos will surely suffer more loss. most aboki investment down south is wheelbarrow, kiosk and okada. una go fear fear
Intels too and Dangote trucks his cement from NPA PH!

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Jabioro: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
The Ndidgbo should take apple opportunities to beginning mass migration.. use the threatening as bases of their movements..

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by jakandeola(m): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
remember 1967 is like u wished to die again

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by chemicalDisease: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Easiest way to get Biafra.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

a / Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting / Cbn’s Crackdown On Bank Debtors Pays Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.