Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! (9544 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet / The Southern/middle Beltan Ultimatum Is Childish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by AgentSmith001: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Vituperations from a frustrated street urchin and serial criminal does not move me...If you are not cursed from your ancestors,you would have waited till October 1 to see what will happen...You are a toothless coward of a thousand fathers...and thats a fact.
..I have dignified a dead-beat,vagabond,rapist and a criminal like you for too long..Go pour your AIDS-ridden saliva else where cos i am done with you ..shameless and impotent she-male.
. wicked!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ikenna0b: 12:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Vituperations from a frustrated street urchin and serial criminal does not move me...If you are not cursed from your ancestors,you would have waited till October 1 to see what will happen...You are a toothless coward of a thousand fathers...and thats a fact.
..I have dignified a dead-beat,vagabond,rapist and a criminal like you for too long..Go pour your AIDS-ridden saliva else where cos i am done with you ..shameless and impotent she-male.

Goddamn.

This chick just destroyed that ediot.
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by LecciGucci: 12:52am On Jun 07, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Ranting of a mad dog and generational loser is what you are...Your filthy self imagines you can run your smelly mouths here unchallenged..Like i said,the day you stop talking about Biafra and pushing Biafran threads to your useless FP to drive trafgic is the day we would let you be..

...But be rest assured you will not be allowed to peddle lies,false-hood and propaganda about us unchallenged Till then you must contend with our presence or go look for a skull to mine...period.

Ewooo see what u are doing to 2men..
Madam there is God ooh.
Just ignore them dear... those riffrafs dont deserve ur time. U r too intelligent for them.

By the way im not ibo but ibo are gona be my future inlaws. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by PenisCaP: 1:09am On Jun 07, 2017
Ngokafor:

#Respect to u
#respect to kathmandu
#Respect to angeleena.

Im so so proud of u gals..fearless and bold.
Make i hear say i no marry igbo woman. cheesy
Not some weak minds like amarabae who succumbed to the propaganda and intimidation of the coward afonjas.

But think u should drop ur sword here u dear.
U murderd them so leave their corps to d vultures.
Ignore them from now on. cool

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

You people don't understand that Yoruba is highly divided along two lines - religion (christian and Moslem) and class (the elite and the commoner). So, how do you expect us to just jump into declaring an independent country without first agrreing amongst ourselves and when those thieves in the chamber don't buy this idea of restructuring? Ditto for the ibos

You don't need to delete this comment, because it's a open secret.

Don't you notice the sharp divide between Afenifere and Tinubu followers.?

Even BABA OBJ knows the Yoruba Nation is Polarized.
It happened to Awo and MKO and it will repeat itself again.

Their Yorubas biggest enemy are Yorubamen.

Well, you're right. I'm not one to sugar coat things or paint a false picture. I'm a hardcore realist
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Develpeast: 6:32am On Jun 07, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Like I said they would not get one pity from any of us nor compensation for their stupidity. If they like, let them continue staying up north till Oct 10, if the north attacks them, they committed suicide as far as I'm concerned. We will avenge them though but their stupidity is their own fault.

History was there from all to learn, whose fault it that they did not?

Fool you once, shame on them. Fool you twice, shame on you.

This is not what you should be saying about your siblings, you need to put everyone into consideration. The way the people in kano will leave their properties that is the same way the yorubas will want to bank on it and try to cause mayhem in their own areas too. We need to have a recovery plan because the total asset of igbos in this country is too much to be ignored to be frank with you. Even if it is to sell the real- estate assets to many real estate companies, then it is a good idea but abandoning that huge amount of money is you telling them to just die.
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Develpeast: 6:35am On Jun 07, 2017
pazienza:

But the Biafran agitation have been on since 1999 when Uwazuruike formed MASSOB. Between 1999- 2017, that's almost 20years. Was that not enough time for these people to plan re investment of profits made from business ventures in the North, in the East?

What other awareness were they looking for?
So they were even buying up more lands up North for more investments?
Land is not costly in all parts of the East. There are still places in the East where lands are affordable, and moreover, if we don't invest in the East, despite exorbitant land prices, who would?

You and I know that these people were not taken serious until now and since this one is serious, you will not blame them for trying to create an enabling environment for their businesses. That is just the truth, it is now time for us to develop a plan on how to make them sell some of their immovable fixed asset and let them come back home. The chinese and lebanese will be the best bet when it comes to selling these things.
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Hahahaha!See this cone head oo..peeing on which pant?No worry ursef you must chop cold amala ad ewedu wey red Cross prepare for cotonu camp..Tell ur aboki LORDS to hasten the EXODUS nigga ad stop making noise online.
I know you're peeing in your pants after your slave masters have threatened you... just know we don't more of you refugees and destitute in the SW. just go join your senile parents in alaibo
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by ZorGBUooeh: 6:53am On Jun 07, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I know you're peeing in your pants after your slave masters have threatened you... just know we don't more of you refugees and destitute in the SW. just go join your senile parents in alaibo
Dis coward yoruba boy still dey talk shiiit..You think say ibo man na yoruba coward?Afonja smiley

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Dis coward yoruba boy still dey talk shiiit..You think say ibo man na yoruba coward?Afonja smiley
Where was your bravery when Fulani herdsmen raped your women? You were shouting afonja and were no where to be found.
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by ZorGBUooeh: 7:04am On Jun 07, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Where was your bravery when Fulani herdsmen raped your women? You were shouting afonja and were no where to be found.
See dis mumu coward oo..Go ask ur fulani lords how we dey deal with dem sotey soldiers dey support dem anytime water pass garri..My joy be say if im finally set the oppressors ad dem supporters go collect..Na ur Benin and ogun pips you suppose ask dat silly fulani kwestion.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by OkoNDOoBo: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

You people don't understand that Yoruba is highly divided along two lines - religion (christian and Moslem) and class (the elite and the commoner). So, how do you expect us to just jump into declaring an independent country without first agrreing amongst ourselves and when those thieves in the chamber don't buy this idea of restructuring? Ditto for the ibos

You don't need to delete this comment, because it's a open secret.

Don't you notice the sharp divide between Afenifere and Tinubu followers.?

Even BABA OBJ knows the Yoruba Nation is Polarized.
It happened to Awo and MKO and it will repeat itself again.

Their Yorubas biggest enemy are Yorubamen.

politics is a dirty game. you can use it as a yardstick to determine relationship BTW a tribe.
Yoruba's re never divided along religious .most of the prominent pastors of Yoruba origin came from Muslim background. in Yoruba land, there is no Muslim or Christian state, there is no family in Yoruba land of predominantly Muslim or Christian .
in Yoruba land there is no town or village of predominant Christian or Muslims ,in every 3 church u found in a street there is a mosque. all these things cannot be found in any part of Nigeria.
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by OBAGADAFFI: 7:35am On Jun 07, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
politics is a dirty game. you can use it as a yardstick to determine relationship BTW a tribe.
Yoruba's re never divided along religious .most of the prominent pastors of Yoruba origin came from Muslim background. in Yoruba land, there is no Muslim or Christian state, there is no family in Yoruba land of predominantly Muslim or Christian .
in Yoruba land there is no town or village of predominant Christian or Muslims ,in every 3 church u found in a street there is a mosque. all these things cannot be found in any part of Nigeria.

Lies, name the Yoruba Pastors with Muslims background.
Pastor Kumuyi and Adeboye didn't come from Muslim background.

My Family is 100% Christian and I can give list of Yoruba families predominantly Christian.

Do you remember the Osun states crises when Arebge Marge Christian Schools with Muslims schools.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by OBAGADAFFI: 7:39am On Jun 07, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Well, you're right. I'm not one to sugar coat things or paint a false picture. I'm a hardcore realist

My brother,

Do you know the SW has everything to monopolize the Nigerian economy.

But our people will always form fake alliance with the North.
All they know is JEUN JEUN politics.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by durangokid: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2017
Misterdhee1:
It's just a pity some childish, lefulefu chest beaters will be spewing trash online, while the innocent, hardworking ones will be the ones baring the rots.. I just hope you guys aren't making the same mistake your hero made in 1966.
let me ask you, you think the hausa fulani and the Unfortunate chadnian in south east and south south will escape ? What most people dont know is the igbo youths been waiting for opportunity to show mehem on hausa fulani fulani

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Kingsley1000(m): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2017
IGBOS SHOULD RECIPROCATE BY GIVING THE HAUSAS HERE ULTIMATUM TO LEAVE THE EAST

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by OkoNDOoBo: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Lies, name the Yoruba Pastors with Muslims background.
Pastor Kumuyi and Adeboye didn't come from Muslim background.

My Family is 100% Christian and I can give list of Yoruba families predominantly Christian.

Do you remember the Osun states crises when Arebge Marge Christian Schools with Muslims schools.

you re plain ignorant to say it's a lie

the list of pastors with Muslim background
bishop oyedepo ( winners chapel)

rev Paul jimadu. (new covenant church)

tunde bakare. (latter rain assembly)

Mathew ashimolowo. (kicc)

rev George adegboye (rhema chapel)

Joshua iginla (royal assembly) e.t.c not to mention those that re not popular
, the late wife of kumuyi was from Muslim background, .your argument is flawed no segregation or polarization in yorubaland . we have peacefully co-existed together and tolerate others religion.

what happened in osun was a mistake by the state govt, and I'm sure everything is under control.

don't bring division where there is none , in sw it is Yoruba ahead of religion

I am waiting for the list of
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ikenna0b: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Develpeast:

This is not what you should be saying about your siblings, you need to put everyone into consideration. The way the people in kano will leave their properties that is the same way the yorubas will want to bank on it and try to cause mayhem in their own areas too. We need to have a recovery plan because the total asset of igbos in this country is too much to be ignored to be frank with you. Even if it is to sell the real- estate assets to many real estate companies, then it is a good idea but abandoning that huge amount of money is you telling them to just die.

The first progrom should have been more than enough warning to anyone that is igbo.

Hell the North continous evidence of mental retardation and psychopathic tendency which translates to the consistent violent behavior should have been more than enough warning to anyone that isn't northErn living up north.

The Biafra agitator started since 1999 thus, they gave you lots more than enough warning.

The freaking FBI even stated that Nigeria would divide.
Gaddafi even stated that Nigeria would divide
Yet again foreigners equally warned you.

Ojukwu, prior to his death, warned you people living outside of igboland. He told you lots to return your properties back home as una are making yourselves vulnerable.

Obi of Onitsha as well as Asagba also warned you people living outside of igboland.

Massob, BILIE, BNYL and IPOB warned you lots as well; Massob even offered to send buses to anyone who would need help moving.

You had multiple warnings; people even igbo offfered to help you lots learn from your history, you ignored everyone of it. Now, you want us to pity una and assist you in solving the stupid decision made by you lots residing up north or wherever

Nobody, absolutely NO ONE, told any igbo to go and put his asserts in areas where there is no guarantee of it's property. Any igbo that did so has noone to blame but him or herself as they should have learned from history like several igbo families did.

Like I said Noone would pity or compensate them for their stupidity. If property is more important to them than their life, let them stay there, na their palava

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Develpeast: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2017
Ikenna0b:

The first progrom should have been more than enough warning to anyone that is igbo.

Hell the North continous evidence of mental retardation and psychopathic tendency which translates to the consistent violent behavior should have been more than enough warning to anyone that isn't northErn living up north.

The Biafra agitator started since 1999 thus, they gave you lots more than enough warning.

The freaking FBI even stated that Nigeria would divide.
Gaddafi even stated that Nigeria would divide
Yet again foreigners equally warned you.

Ojukwu, prior to his death, warned you people living outside of igboland. He told you lots to return your properties back home as una are making yourselves vulnerable.

Obi of Onitsha as well as Asagba also warned you people living outside of igboland.

Massob, BILIE, BNYL and IPOB warned you lots as well; Massob even offered to send buses to anyone who would need help moving.

You had multiple warnings; people even igbo offfered to help you lots learn from your history, you ignored everyone of it. Now, you want us to pity una and assist you in solving the stupid decision made by you lots residing up north or wherever

Nobody, absolutely NO ONE, told any igbo to go and put his asserts in areas where there is no guarantee of it's property. Any igbo that did so has noone to blame but him or herself as they should have learned from history like several igbo families did.

Like I said Noone would pity or compensate them for their stupidity. If property is more important to them than their life, let them stay there, na their palava

See, I was only posted here last year, I do not stay in the north. I came and I started relating with the people here based on the fact that they are my people and it will be highly impossible not to communicate with them.

When I toured this place and I saw the things they have mounted over time, nwanna, you will be asking them serious questions why they decided to behave like this. They could have spent those monies well by investing them in the east. I will try my best to attend meeting this sunday and speak my mind on this issue because it is really bothering me.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ikenna0b: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2017
Develpeast:

Btw: noone is stopping any igbo up north to sell their properties now. You have 3 months!! Personally if it's up to me, I would say a month as I'm ridiculously ready for this shithole of a country to divide already.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Develpeast: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Btw: noone is stopping any igbo up north to sell their properties now. You have 3 months!! Personally if it's up to me, I would say a month as I'm ridiculously ready for this shithole of a country to divide already.

Many of them will read the news this morning when they get to their business locations and they will have serious discussions with each other. I want to try as much as possible to get to them and speak with them so that they will start looking for alternatives and start mortgaging their property to real estate men.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by OBAGADAFFI: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:

you re plain ignorant to say it's a lie

the list of pastors with Muslim background
bishop oyedepo ( winners chapel)

rev Paul jimadu. (new covenant church)

tunde bakare. (latter rain assembly)

Mathew ashimolowo. (kicc)

rev George adegboye (rhema chapel)

Joshua iginla (royal assembly) e.t.c not to mention those that re not popular
, the late wife of kumuyi was from Muslim background, .your argument is flawed no segregation or polarization in yorubaland . we have peacefully co-existed together and tolerate others religion.

what happened in osun was a mistake by the state govt, and I'm sure everything is under control.

don't bring division where there is none , in sw it is Yoruba ahead of religion

I am waiting for the list of

Is Adefarasin and TB Joshua from muslim background?

Most CAC, C and S , Anglican and Methodist Yoruba clergies dont have Muslim background.

I know lots of Egbado and Ijebu families that are 100% Christians.

Just leave this argument.
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by OkoNDOoBo: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Is Adefarasin and TB Joshua from muslim background?

Most CAC, C and S , Anglican and Methodist Yoruba clergies dont have Muslim background.

I know lots of Egbado and Ijebu families that are 100% Christians.

Just leave this argument.
u re dumb, you said it's a lie I list names now u re shifting goal post.
my mum is from owu, and she is from Muslim background, I stay in lafenwa for three years I know a lot of people in Abeokuta alone from Muslim background that attend catholics and methodist. Muslims and Christians invited themselves to functions there is no segregation in Yoruba land Mr man
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Angeleena(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2017
PenisCaP:

#Respect to u
#respect to kathmandu
#Respect to angeleena.

Im so so proud of u gals..fearless and bold.
Make i hear say i no marry igbo woman. cheesy
Not some weak minds like amarabae who succumbed to the propaganda and intimidation of the coward afonjas.

But think u should drop ur sword here u dear.
U murderd them so leave their corps to d vultures.
Ignore them from now on. cool
lol..much respect sir...

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by cjrane: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2017
Igbos should not move an inch out of the north unless northerners leave the entire SE and SS. But they should send their wives and families home.

We will watch the northerners down here to make sure they cannot escape.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by OBAGADAFFI: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
u re dumb, you said it's a lie I list names now u re shifting goal post.
my mum is from owu, and she is from Muslim background, I stay in lafenwa for three years I know a lot of people in Abeokuta alone from Muslim background that attend catholics and methodist. Muslims and Christians invited themselves to functions there is no segregation in Yoruba land Mr man

And how many Deeper-life(Omo Kumuyi) members attend Muslim functions? if you really understand my question.

Well, you win bye.

Adios
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by PenisCaP: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Angeleena:

lol..much respect sir...

kiss
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by ANDREMEDIA: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
A 3RD CLASS LAWYER,HE GRADUATED WITH A 3RD CLASS
Babacele:
which kind lawyer you be? a legal mind should be sharp and cosmopolitan beyond pedestrian shackles of prejudice and unneeded sentiments....we need to understand that millions of innocent igbos don't like these ipob noise . our elites are our problems..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Budgeted N82bn For Deep Seaport —AYADE / Baru Shuts Down PPP Deal Expected To Redeem Nigeria’s Refineries / Sultan, Others Should Guarantee El-zakzaky’s Release – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.