Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. (2156 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by bayocute(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
I and my ex gf jes cut ties yesterday evening. I caught her in a pre-intimacy act with anoda guy and i felt sad. I asked her what could have led to this and she gave me sum lame excuses. I satisfied my ex with everytin, bought her Tecno W4 with my handouts and foodstuffs money bcus she said she loves it and want it. Bought her so many tins so she won't luk outsyd. Of recent, she told me she needs to get sum books cost 7,000. I told er dat she knows abt my status. I'm not yet working, i'm still a student, she replied dat she undastand bt d book is more important. I had to borrow d money for her till now, i'm still paying debts. Now, if i'm rich and comfortable and i decided to retaliate, they wuld say men x cruel.. But i've decided to learn my lesson.. I've cried and cried. But d deeds as already bin done.. These is what brokeness have deprived me of.."Feelings, love, trust, respect nd affection". I wished i'd neva met her.. This is my own predicatement..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Afonjashapmouth: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Bottom line wait till you are ready before investing in a lady, you are putting unnecessary things ahead of your career. mend up and be somebody, then many will flock after you.

6 Likes

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by akaahs(m): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Bro its well with ur soul, keep hustle real.

1 Like

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by bayocute(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Bottom line wait till you are ready before investing in a lady, you are putting unnecessary things ahead of your career. mend up and be somebody, then many will flock after you.
[b]I'd learn my lesson in an hard way bro.. Thanks so much 4 d piece of advise..
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by bayocute(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
I'd learn my lesson in an hard way bro.. Thanks so much 4 d piece of advise..

1 Like

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by firstking01(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mehhhn, where's dingbang and papiikush....i'm sure they got the right words for this dudesad.
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
So many threads on NL on broke guys and relationships... Smh

OP, you're gonna feel the hurt alot because you invested way too much in this relationship. It appears you barely have enough to keep body and soul together. Now, I'm not saying go all tight-fisted on your girl. Nah.

Only give an amount that won't keep you awake all night worrying about the next day's meal. You've learnt a lesson. Dust your a$$ and move ahead. Don't forget in all your relationships going forward:

1. You don't own the girl nor her you
2. You don't owe the girl nor her you
3. Invest in your relationship but do so sparingly (where it's a relationship without prospects e.g marriage or deliberate baby-mama-ism

PS: No point "retaliating" when you hammer. You can be rich and still find love. Love and wealth are NOT mutually exclusive.

5 Likes

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Did i hear you say" i cried, i cried?
Bro don't ever in your life cry for a lady because as we speak your ex might be giving doggy to another guy..
Then what's the point of killing yourself over a bitchhh..
A lady that will stay with you and get married to you is not hard to detect, once a lady get angry because you told her that you can't instantly meet her need, 'just know that she will fork outside for that her need.

2 Likes

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Babamide(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Smh. Are u her father?
Besides u cannot satisfy a girl like that. There would always be someone richer than u are.

1 Like

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by dingbang(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
firstking01:
Mehhhn, where's dang and sh....i'm sure they got the right words for this dudesad.
lmao.. Me sef weak...
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by bayocute(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
iamadonis2:
So many threads on NL on broke guys and relationships... Smh

OP, you're gonna feel the hurt alot because you invested way too much in this relationship. It appears you barely have enough to keep body and soul together. Now, I'm not saying go all tight-fisted on your girl. Nah.

Only give an amount that won't keep you awake all night worrying about the next day's meal. You've learnt a lesson. Dust your a$$ and move ahead. Don't forget in all your relationships going forward:

1. You don't own the girl nor her you
2. You don't owe the girl nor her you
3. Invest in your relationship but do so sparingly (where it's a relationship without prospects e.g marriage or deliberate baby-mama-ism

PS: No point "retaliating" when you hammer. You can be rich and still find love. Love and wealth are NOT mutually exclusive.
Thanks bro.. Ur advise x duly noted sir..

1 Like

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by decency12(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Retaliate against who?

1 Share

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Alphamale2017(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

any guy reading this post if at all u don't gain anything. but let the last 2 lines of this comment keep ringing in your head

1 Like

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Op, i feel for you sha.

You cried? Awwwww....I guess breakup is not easy on guys also.

I beg you biko don't retaliate o, don't come and make one innocent girl pay for another money-mongers mistake.

So here comes my advice: focus on your studies and fix your brokeness then when she come's back to you later, tell her that you only date virgins. Easy chizzy. Case closed.

4 Likes

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by torres89: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
no vex
but op
u a big fool
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Swissheart(f): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
You want to know why she left you?

Well,she left because you do not have a mind of your own. She left because you were struggling to satisfy her.You cant please a woman by mere material things otherwise you'll appear as a weakling .Must you please a girl? What is so bad in saying no when you can't afford what she is demanding for. Why should you go and borrow just because you want to please a girl. Are you her Daddy ni? Have you adopted her ni?

Bro,you do not love her neither do you love yourself.

5 Likes

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by fineboynl(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
when money is involved in a relationship that's not dating anymore. money in relationship shouldn't be on demand like no money no dating, when it get to that stage back out.

only give when you know you need to. you will never regret or get heart break at the end of any dating.

1 Like

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Victornezzar: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Op u fall my hand aswear
y must u borrow money 4 a lady
she's still bearing her father's name
guy leave relationship 4 now.....don't let it hurt u
just hustle wella nd see different species running after u
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Papiikush: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
firstking01:
Mehhhn, where's dingbang and papiikush....i'm sure they got the right words for this dudesad.

Bro, I am short of words. grin
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by CaraJewel(f): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=bayocute post=57261221][b]I and my ex gf jes cut ties yesterday evening. I caught her in a pre-intimacy act with anoda guy and i felt sad. I asked her what could have led to this and she gave me sum lame excuses. I satisfied my ex with everytin, bought her Tecno W4 with my handouts and foodstuffs money bcus she said she loves it and want it. Bought her so many tins so she won't luk outsyd. Of recent, she told me she needs to get sum books cost 7,000. I told er dat she knows abt my status. I'm not yet working, i'm still a student, she replied dat she undastand bt d book is more important. I had to borrow d money for her till now, i'm still paying debts. Now, if i'm rich and comfortable and i decided to retaliate, they wuld say men x cruel.. But i've decided to learn my lesson.. I've cried and cried. But d deeds as already bin done.. These is what brokeness have deprived me of.."Feelings, love, trust, respect nd affection". I wished i'd neva met her.. This is my oUr ex is wicked
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by bayocute(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=CaraJewel post=57266417][/quote] samething happen to you?
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:28am On Jun 07, 2017
In Africa. love does not exist.
go get the money and be a god.
kapish
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:36am On Jun 07, 2017
I wonder if I will even marry with the way our ladies r damaged these dayz undecided
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by agrovick(m): 3:13am On Jun 07, 2017
Boys no dey hear word, always take your brain along when in a relationship. Have it at the back of your mind that no matter how heavenly the relationship feels, there is always the possibility it won't end well so always be prepared.

And change your mindset, when you are rich not if you are rich. Enjoy your heartbreak bro, down 2 bottles of orijin; welcome to the club.

1 Like

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by snowlord(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2017
feel fr u bro...sometimes dz experience r best to teach us,i will advice u dnt change n bcom a hrt brker,bt b wiser n cautious wt ladies wu say dh lov.I can relate
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by demo4ril97(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2017
grin why should I come and go and kill myself for a girl. I remembered some years back I deprived my brother of buying him a soccer boot all in the name of meeting the need of my then GF perhaps my younger bro might have been in England Under 13 by now , truth be told she never asked me but I felt I needed to do that since I am capable of doing at that point in time. But unfortunately she was busy flirting with online lovers as far as Benin Republic. At the end she openly told me to cut ties with her even to the extent of telling me "make boundary no join us", just because of a little misunderstanding which she was the underlying cause. She is a snake in a grass, not until I was trying to secure her FB password since she is fond of telling me about some guy called Tunji which I eventually tried on her FB and it logged me in.

I was shocked to see what her discussions looks like hardly could you get a female conversation, I was among her enormous lover. Although already we parted ways before I took advantage of securing her FB, even before breakup she was busy flirting with online lovers.

Bro if you have your way, get along with a very close person of hers (especially if she got a younger sister who seems matured in her doings, start the game from there. She will get the biggest regrets this worked for me, and till date she is tendering apologies, sometimes I feel like taking advantage but I have got conscience. It is not advisable to bed who you intend using to kill her emotions, to avoid stories that touch just play your cards well.

You will be the boss
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2017
bayocute:
I and my ex gf jes cut ties yesterday evening. I caught her in a pre-intimacy act with anoda guy and i felt sad. I asked her what could have led to this and she gave me sum lame excuses. I satisfied my ex with everytin, bought her Tecno W4 with my handouts and foodstuffs money bcus she said she loves it and want it. Bought her so many tins so she won't luk outsyd. Of recent, she told me she needs to get sum books cost 7,000. I told er dat she knows abt my status. I'm not yet working, i'm still a student, she replied dat she undastand bt d book is more important. I had to borrow d money for her till now, i'm still paying debts. Now, if i'm rich and comfortable and i decided to retaliate, they wuld say men x cruel.. But i've decided to learn my lesson.. I've cried and cried. But d deeds as already bin done.. These is what brokeness have deprived me of.."Feelings, love, trust, respect nd affection". I wished i'd neva met her.. This is my own predicatement..
don't feel bad ..that's the phase of life...thank God u have learnt ur lessons...just try and invest on urself first before anyother thing...and make sure ur investment on ur next date is worth it...that's the advice I will still give my brothers

please don't retaliate the evil been done to u on another...
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by demo4ril97(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2017
sekxy:

don't feel bad ..that's the phase of life...thank God u have learnt ur lessons...just try and invest on urself first before anyother thing...and make sure ur investment on ur next date is worth it...that's the advice I will still give my brothers

you are very correct ma'am if we don't learn and we feel ourselves as wise people, biko who be the teacher wey mentor us grin
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Fkforyou(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2017
I hope your CGPA is around the region of first class or Strong 2:1, if not I go slap your ears come out from your vice. angry

And don't come back home asking p-man for pocket money again till you collect that one you gave your girlfriend.... undecided

On the hand, Take heart bro. ..And be wiser next time.

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by bayocute(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2017
sekxy:

Thanks dear.. I reali do appreciate..

1 Like

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by bayocute(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Fkforyou:
I hope your CGPA is around the region of first class or Strong 2:1, if not I go slap your ears come out from your vice. angry

And don't come back home asking p-man for pocket money again till you collect that one you gave your girlfriend.... undecided

On the hand, Take heart bro. ..And be wiser next time.
I was blindfolded with love bro. I had to do everything 4 her so she will feel contented.. Falling in Love can be so foolish at times.. Thanks 4 d advise.. I'll try work more on myself..

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Isn't Your Woman Alone. / Tacha Reveals Who Turned Her On In The Big Brother Naija House / Which Pentecostal Church Can Wed A Pregnant Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.