Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2597 Views)

Igbos Meet In The U.S. To Determine Their Future In Nigeria / No Future For Biafra – France / No Future For Biafra – France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Thewrath(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
I hope your creeks and swamps does not include delta's anioma? Coz am sick and tired of telling you people that I,an Igbo from anioma cannot and will never be in any republic that is not of Igbo extraction,I don't know how you guyz will do it but it's not my concern....any ND republic will meet heavy resistance in delta's anioma!

12 Likes

Re: . by Xway(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
Akwa Ibom has no future in Biafra.

From a concerned Niger deltan.
why is it that some factions of the biafran agitation are quick to claim the niger delta as their own?
while...
others regect the idea?

the reason is that this agitation is about selfishness and hate.

The group called IPOB...Indigenous People of Biafra represents the so called indigenes-THE IGBOS
Thus others are outsiders.
They want our resources,that is the TRUTH.
THE OIL.THE SHORE LINE.THE ATLANTIC.

Biafran agitation is built on the MASTER-SLAVE syndrome.
Go and develop your redsoil village.
Leave our creeks alone.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by ZombieTERROR: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
GO to una country.
leave us alone.
There are millions of Igbos and freedom lovers of minority tribes in the niger delta...
You have no right
I repeat ... You have no right to open this thread with such headline
Speak for yourself

9 Likes

Re: . by DerideGull(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:

why is it that some factions of the biafran agitation are quick to claim the niger delta as their own?
while...
others regect the idea?

The group called IPOB...Indigenous People of Biafra represents the so called indigenes-THE IGBOS

Leave our creeks alone.
Our son Philip Effiong discovered their true motives and handed them over.

People would have noticed if you had future in the cesspit called Nigeria. Almost century and counting, the rogue country cannot even feed you.
The manner in which you wrote the above crap, if you were given a century to comprehend what constitutes Niger Delta the hell will freeze over.

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

There are millions of Igbos and freedom lovers of minority tribes in the niger delta...
You have no right
Speak for yourself
which freedom?
do u want to end up like SOUTH SUDAN?

1 Like

Re: . by DocHMD: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
The opinion of a simirudeen ewedu muncher is less than 0.0000000001 Kilo Dalton in the intellectual cosmosphere. That is less than the weight of a proton or neutron.

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
DerideGull:

People would have noticed if you had future in the cesspit called Nigeria. Almost century and counting, the rogue country cannot even feed you.
The manner in which you wrote the above crap, if you were given a century to comprehend what constitutes Niger Delta the hell will freeze over.
Better for "hell to freeze over" than join biafra.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
DocHMD:
The opinion of a simirudeen ewedu muncher is less than 0.0000000001 Kilo Dalton in the intellectual cosmosphere. That is less than the weight of a proton or neutron.

grin grin
How does you 'scientific' nonentity help further your cause

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2017

[/quote][quote author=ZombieTERROR post=57262384]
You have no right
Speak for yourself
I'm a Nigerian and am exercising my constitutional rights

2 Likes

Re: . by ZombieTERROR: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
which freedom?
do u want to end up like SOUTH SUDAN?
Why not like
South Korea
Czech Republic
Russia
Etc

Even Rwanda , Somalia are deporting Nigerians
What's good about Nigeria ?
Absolutely nothing

2 Likes

Re: . by ZombieTERROR: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:

I'm a Nigerian and am exercising my constitutional rights
Talk for yourself
Your constitutional right allows that
Re: . by ZombieTERROR: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
How does you 'scientific' nonentity help further your cause
Have no fear
Biafra is not for everyone
Just mind your Nigerian business
Bye
Re: . by Ikenna0b: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
The youth, under the auspices of the AkwaCross youths, have made their position known to the Biafra Nations Youth League (BYNL).

AkwaCross Regional Senior Director, Bassey Asuquo
, confirmed the support.

“We the youth of Akwa Ibom and Cross River State having declared our full support for Biafra Independence on the 12th April, 2016 will continue to press on with our Igbo brethren,”
said Asuquo.

“I want to state clearly that the agitation for Biafra is legal, our people of AkwaCross fought gallantly alongside the Igbo during the civil war and the fact remains that we have not withdrawn that support.”

The civil war was fought between May 1967 and January 1970, claiming the lives of over 3 million Biafrans.

The AkwaCross youths’ sentiments come amid increasing demands for the independence of the Biafra, which was incorporated to Nigeria following the war.

“We are confident in Biafra and the truth remains that AkwaCross people have the final conclusion on Biafra referendum.

“I want to call on the people of Akwa Ibom and Cross River State, old and young, to be prepared for a referendum and vote for Biafra,” said Asuquo.
– CAJ News
http://www.cajnews.com.ng/news/featured/akwa-ibom-cross-river-youth-in-support-of-biafra/

Elder statesman and first medical practitioner in Akwa Ibom State, Chief Dr Thompson Akpabio has told Leader of Biafra Youth Nations Youth League to proceed with his youthful activities in Akwa Ibom stating that nobody can force his people to withdraw support for Biafra.

Chief Akpabio who stated this in his hometown of Onna LGA while receiving the BNYL Leader, Comrade P. C. Obuka added that Akwa Ibom people are too wise to be used by Northerners against Biafra.

While reacting to statement credited to former Governor Obong Attah, Chief Akpabio stated that Attah is speaking for himself based on his own experience but cannot decide for Akwa Ibom people because the war ended in Akwa Ibom.

It was noted recently that the BNYL Leader is presently in Akwa Ibom for special Congress with the elders of the State.[quote]
https://calabarreporters.com/18076/akwa-cross-elders-meets-with-leader-of-2

[quote]Prominent member of Biafra Nations Youth League, Mmeyene Etim Archibong have stated that the people of Akwa Ibom do not need to demonstrate to prove their Biafranism adding that his people will demonstrate with their vote.
Archibong who is the Media and Publicity Secretary of BNYL debunked claims that Akwa Ibom is not in the fight for Biafra, “Akwa ibom will be the last to kick against Biafra, it is our identity, our elders have told agitators that we own Biafra and we will prove it with our vote during a referendum.
He said,
Archibong stressed that the Biafra Nations Youth League has been engaging the youth and elders of Akwa Ibom State to ensure Biafra doesn’t loose vote in Akwa Ibom, “I am bold to say that Akwa Ibom people will not disappoint Biafra just like our fathers who fought the war never disappointed Biafra.

Akwa Ibom is Biafra itself, I can see the Bight of Biafra from my village, nobody can deceive Akwa Ibom people.
The war ended in Akwa Ibom, so we don’t need campaign here, it’s an insult, our elders have made it clear in Eket.
Defiant Archibong however warned those campaigning against Biafra within South south not to invade Akwa Ibom. “I have infiltrated most of this government sponsored groups in the Niger Delta kicking against us to discover there is no single Akwa Ibom person there, we know the plans of the Nigerian government and we have taken note” he stated.
http://www.omovibes.net/2016/10/biafra-akwa-ibom-dont-need-protest-we.html?m=1

Members of the In­digenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) across the country will on Sunday gather at Spring Hotel, Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital, for a critical town hall meeting to deter­mine the best ways to actu­alise the struggle for the Bi­afra Republic.
The meeting is allegedly at the instance of Elder Syl­vester Akpan, a member of the Supreme Council of El­ders and the Biafran Legal Team.

The AUTHORITY learnt that the meeting, which is scheduled for noon, will be attended and anchored by the Customary Govern­ment of IPOB led by Chief Joe Achuzia and Dr Dozie Ikedife.
The organisers of the forum, it was further gath­ered, have received clear­ance from all the security and paramilitary agencies in the host state.
http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/09/Biafra--IPOB-converges-on-Akwa-Ibom-for-renewed-struggle/

It was recently noted that elders from Akwa-Ibom and Cross River State (Akwa-Cross) summoned the President of Biafra Nations Youth League (BNYL), Comrade P Chimezie Obuka, but many has been wondering what could be the reason.

According to the BNYL Deputy PRO Mmeyene Etim Archibong, present were elders from Bakassi, Etung and Calabar in Cross River. Speaking in Uyo was Obong Maurice Peter of Esit Eket LGA of Akwa Ibom who disassociated Akwa-Cross from Avengers Militant threats, stating that he remain united for Biafra which belongs to them.

He added that his people should not be dragged into any divisive agitation aimed at damaging all efforts to actualize Biafra.

https://calabarreporters.com/18076/akwa-cross-elders-meets-with-leader-of-2

Cross rivers elders speak about biafra
http://igberetvnews.com/412906/we-re-biafra-not-nigeria-cross-river-elders-reply-osinbajo/

Some if you igbos should really stop taking the rats on this forum seriously. When yorubas are done making a complete joke of themselves online with their "we SS" line, ignore it and focus on something else. Like someone stated, the only people afraid of the referendum are those who know they will lose

3 Likes

Re: . by HisSexcellency(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:

while...
others regect the idea?

Leave our creeks alone.
Our son Philip Effiong discovered their true motives and handed them over.

So Niger Delta is now a tribe in Nigeria
Re: . by Ikenna0b: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
When you are done with you "WE SS" on NL

Take a seat, we don hear you

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by Amberon11: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
You're not alone. I'm tired of drumming it into their ears. And as for those saying Niger Deltans are trying to drag the igboid groups into NDR, you are dreaming. When we talk of Niger Delta Republic, igboid groups are not included.

You Igbos have successfully erased chances of ND seceding with you by all the insults and derogatory remarks you make against the SS.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Have no fear Biafra is not for everyone Just mind your Nigerian business Bye
Thanks
Re: . by DerideGull(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
Better for "hell to freeze over" than join biafra.

You are in for a long foot walk. Get ready!!!
Re: . by HisSexcellency(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
Biafrauds soiled nigerias' name abroad and then want to create a clean slate 4 themselves

South sudan is so fucked_up that libya looks like a picnic
the presido is 4rm a major tribe and former vice 4rm minority.thex broke away 4rm sudan and then the new major tribe wants to subjugate the minority.
this leads to civil war and guerrilla warfare&unending bloodshed

So what is your point exactly?
What tribe is south south or niger delta in Nigeria.
Biafra is not about the state but the people.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

http://www.cajnews.com.ng/news/featured/akwa-ibom-cross-river-youth-in-support-of-biafra/

Who knows those fake names concucted by one emeka in aks&crs.
we know victor attah others na FAKE NAMES & PROPAGANDA

3 Likes

Re: . by DerideGull(m): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
Biafrauds soiled nigerias' name abroad and then want to create a clean slate 4 themselves

South sudan is so fucked_up that libya looks like a picnic
the presido is 4rm a major tribe and former vice 4rm minority.thex broke away 4rm sudan and then the new major tribe wants to subjugate the minority.
this leads to civil war and guerrilla warfare&unending bloodshed

Are you okay? Biafrauds per you shall remain the same and no creation of a clean state will change a thing. So quit having headache for another person's trouble.
Re: . by Ikenna0b: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
Who knows those fake names concucted by one emeka in aks&crs.
we know [/b]victor attah[/b] others na FAKE NAMES & PROPAGANDA

Funny thing about your comment,

The "fake names emeka created" all had picture of each of the "fake names" people quoted. Hell even the CRS video which showed CRS elders must come from emeka as well.

Whoever this emeka is, na power he get.

Anway when you are done with the "WE SS", go back to market
Re: . by Amberon11: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
We are fully prepared this time.
DerideGull:

You are in for a long foot walk. Get ready!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

When you are done with you "WE SS" on NL

Take a seat, we don hear you
i'm a proud oro man and there will be nothing like biafra
Re: . by Ikenna0b: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
i'm a proud oro man and there will be nothing like biafra

Posting this image one last time

I don hear you.
Like I said we don hear you "we SS" on NL.

Re: . by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Funny thing about your comment,

The "fake names emeka created" all had picture of each of the "fake names" people quoted. Hell even the CRS video which showed CRS elders must come from emeka as well.

Whoever this emeka is, na power he get.

Anway when you are done with the "WE SS", go back to market
should I trust your links/url that lead to propaganda websites.
victor attah made his point and it was reported by a reputable media house.
say no to propaganda

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
HisSexcellency:

So Niger Delta is now a tribe in Nigeria
I am from oro tribe in oron l.g.a in akwa ibom
and i'm a proud ND
Re: . by DerideGull(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
I am from oro tribe in oron l.g.a in akwa ibom
and i'm a proud ND

There is absolutely nothing about River Niger that connects Oron L.G.A. So which Niger Delta are you hopelessly on about? You sound like a typical Nigerians who is loudmouthed and knew little about the subject matter. Again, do not be fooled the second time else the shame shall be on your grand kids.
Re: . by Ikenna0b: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
should I trust your links/url that lead to propaganda websites.
victor attah made his point and it was reported by a reputable media house.
say no to propaganda

No I don't expect you to trust a video of elders speaking CRS language while declaring support for biafra.
No I also shouldn't expect you to trust people who said they are AK, gave their names and images knowing fully well if they are lying, this technology era would expose them.
No I also shouldn't expect you to trust links which came from the state in question.

MBA how dare I ask you to trust such things. How dare I

I should on the other trust you, a faceless nobody on NL, (judging from comments from AK on FB, there are hausa in their land that speaks their language) and Attah, a politician that's loving status quote due to greed.

Comeon move jor, make I see road.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Opposition Votes Will Be Shared Due To Obasanjo’s Failure To Adopt PDP/SDP / Lagos And The Nigerian Tribal Tragedy / Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.