Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! (4323 Views)

"Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (2) (3) (4)

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 07, 2017
Udmaster:
Right from day one, I don't and will never support this IPOB Biafra thing. YES I am a proud Nwa afor Igbo.
It is an agitation borne out of delusion by that albino jewish scammer.
Just take a look at their deluded map! Even they have added kogi and benue to their map.
Oh! Where are the Igbo leaders?
That albino scammer want to put Igbo lives and properties in danger again.
He must be stopped! Pls FG Re-Arrest Nnamdi Kanu again.
Thunder fire that idiot, a scammer who want to risk Igbo lives and properties.
There is danger ahead.
IGBOS Can't fight a civil war again, it will be fatal
why do these Igbos want to destroy what the Igbos have worked to build up since 1970? Why being bitter that Buhari won an election?
Igbo youths, I beg you, you can't win any confrontation with the North.
Every ethnic group in Nigeria are paranoid and suspicious of Igbos.
if war breaks out, Ijaws, Ogonis, Urhobos, Efiks etc will NOT help you. BE WISE.
Na now day break for you? Instead of canvassing for restructuring you asking for arrest of kanu.The only this biafra madness will end is if the government does restructuring,
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Stinson007(m): 12:17am On Jun 07, 2017
Udmaster:
Right from day one, I don't and will never support this IPOB Biafra thing. YES I am a proud Nwa afor Igbo.
Just take a look at their deluded map! Even they have added kogi and benue to their map.
There is danger ahead.
why do these Igbos want to destroy what the Igbos have worked to build up since 1970? Why being bitter that Buhari won an election?
if war breaks out, Ijaws, Ogonis, Urhobos, Efiks etc will NOT help you. BE WISE.
You must be suffering nervous breakdown or a sabo
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by EzeUche(m): 12:20am On Jun 07, 2017
Udmaster:
There is danger ahead.

Shame on you sabo!

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 07, 2017
nwaanambra1:

ANA AGWA NTI!

NDI IGBO UCHE UNU DI KWA YA OOO!!

EJIJE EBEE BU KWA N'IKPO NSI!

OKWA 46 YEARS EFFORT KA ANYI GBA NKITI KA NWA ALBINO WUFUE LA ANYI!

UNU NE ME NKPOTU NA CHO BIAFRA UNU ELOTA NA 56% INVESTMENT ANYI DI NA LAGOS, 69% DI NA ABUJA, 50% DI NA KANO, 48% DI NA KADUNA,MORE THAN 40% DI NA STATE NDI OZO GASI DI N'UGWU AWUSA!

LO TA KWANU NA POPULATION INDI IGBO NO NU UGWU AWUSA NA KWA NA ALA NDI OFE BU KWA 60% MORE THAN IFE NO NA ALA IGBO!

NKPOTU BIAFRA NI LE A BIDORU KENGBE JONATHAN LOSE ELECTION! JONATHAN BU ONYE IJAW - NDI IJAW E SETTLE GO WITH NDI UGWU MA CHEFUE OKWU JONATHAN - MANA NDI IGBO BULU YA NI SI KA GALA N'EBE ZI AKWA KARIYA NDI ODACHI DARA BE HA!

LOTA NU IFE IJAW MERE ANYI NA 1967 - 70! OKWA FA MERE NA NDI UGWU MERIRI ANYA NA AGHA!

NDI SOUTH SOUTH GA AGBAKOTA ANYI AZU MA AGHA DAA OZO!

NDI IGBO UCHE UNU DI KWA YAOO! OSISI ANAGHAI EGWU NWOKE UGBOLO ABUA NA ANYA MA NA UMU AKA KITA CHORO KA IHE MERE NA 1967 ME KWA OZO!

UCHE UNU DI KWA YA!

I was to talk to!

Igbo your mind it Oh !!

IV WHERE is the platform places!

46 Years EFFORT to keep silent as ALBINO WUFUE LA!

YOU ne ME noise Cho Whilst TO THE ELOTA 56% Investment in Lagos, 69% in Abuja, 50% in Kano, 48% in Kaduna, more than 40% in the State the rest of the hill pour!

Lo about TA NA Population INDI NO Greater New Mount poured and even of the soup is 60% more than to serve in the state!

Noise Whilst NI LE A BIDORU KENGBE Jonathan lose Election! Jonathan who IJAW - IJAW SETTLE Go With Dignity MA forget Jonathan - but the word ENGLISH BULU IT NI's gala IN taught high Ka disaster FALLS their home!

Back New Wave is why we are IJAW 1967 - 70! FA so that the North won the war!

OF THE SOUTH SOUTH lined us back there was war again!

Igbo your mind and YAOO! ANAGHAI man UGBOLO earned and children KITA wants what happened in 1967 and again!

Your mind over it!

translate.google.com
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Stinson007(m): 12:25am On Jun 07, 2017
rassan:
Let the igbos leave Nigeria please, why begging the tribes that are landlocked. No meaningful contribution from their 5 states to Nigeria. their land is infertile. And once they are leaving Nigeria all their flat heads ritualist "business men" should also leave. Give them just 2years they will be begging to come back for one Nigeria and it will be too late by then. No fertile land for agriculture, No sea for water transportation except the rivers that flows from Patani and Sagbama to form river Niger at onitsha. And those rivers will be diverted from Patani/sagbama. Then let their suffering start. Because their land is cursed.
Mr.man when you are done spewing all the trash in your asinine brain then go get brain or borrow one, either way I don't care or no body cares either. The only true Nation builders in this enclave is Ndigbo, the strength of every emerging economy is SME igbos are 80% smes of this country yet the GDP per capital reduces since the north and some yoruba wouldn't stop exuding offspring lilike Chicken. If you have the gut to tell the world of your hidden mental sterility, why won't you have the courage to reply now... Well, go ahead it's in your blood
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by jamesibor: 4:09am On Jun 07, 2017
gnykelly:

can you give a source where nnamdi kanu directly or impliedly demand for a refrendum

Are you living in Mars?

http://punchng.com/my-aim-is-civil-disobedience-until-we-get-a-referendum-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by jamesibor: 4:12am On Jun 07, 2017
gnykelly:

can you give a source where nnamdi kanu directly or impliedly demand for a refrendum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmVGXCdvQh8
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by jamesibor: 4:16am On Jun 07, 2017
gnykelly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR9wzU5jgFM
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Notasyouthink: 4:27am On Jun 07, 2017
jamesibor:

When did a call for a peaceful referendum become call for war?
Oh! You dey mind that "my mama say i be Igbo" of a goon?? Forget him abeg udmaster is a nobody.
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 07, 2017
TheCabal:

I was to talk to!

Igbo your mind it Oh !!

IV WHERE is the platform places!

46 Years EFFORT to keep silent as ALBINO WUFUE LA!

YOU ne ME noise Cho Whilst TO THE ELOTA 56% Investment in Lagos, 69% in Abuja, 50% in Kano, 48% in Kaduna, more than 40% in the State the rest of the hill pour!

Lo about TA NA Population INDI NO Greater New Mount poured and even of the soup is 60% more than to serve in the state!

Noise Whilst NI LE A BIDORU KENGBE Jonathan lose Election! Jonathan who IJAW - IJAW SETTLE Go With Dignity MA forget Jonathan - but the word ENGLISH BULU IT NI's gala IN taught high Ka disaster FALLS their home!

Back New Wave is why we are IJAW 1967 - 70! FA so that the North won the war!

OF THE SOUTH SOUTH lined us back there was war again!

Igbo your mind and YAOO! ANAGHAI man UGBOLO earned and children KITA wants what happened in 1967 and again!

Your mind over it!

translate.google.com

Look at what google translator is doing to you. You are almost running mad.

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 07, 2017
Amarabae:
in your almajiri thinking, Igbos are only found in south east!
I am not from the south east and am Igbo just like Col.Ajuzie who dealt with you guys at Abagana, he is from Asaba.
1. You have fertile land yet Kwashiokor is rampant in all Idps in the North,
have you seen an idp in the SE before even after the war?
Go and feed the almajiri beggars.
2. Landlocked?hahahaha, go and read about Obeaku and Oguta lake, they have access to the atlantic if expanded and dredged.
Tell me any river in the north that have access to atlantic? NONE.
3. Tell me one NE state that is better than Anambra?
Igbos rebuilt SE on their own after the war, why are you people begging for Loan and 2% of Federal tax to rebuilt NE?
4. The future of South East is Far brighter than your whole north be it in all MDG ranking.
5. Yes, South East is fertile, go to Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra and see Agriculture, SE People are feeding well unlike Northern Malnourished Almajiris.
6. Both Biafra, N.D Republic, Oduduwa are going, Your landlocked desert Arewa with no drop of oil will be poorer than Chad.
Finally, Which IDP Camp Are you typing from?
PARASITES!

God bless you madam and your Biafran new baby. Please never reply any mail from any iddiot on this forum. Nigerians are very wicked and diabolical. So, you have to be careful dealing with them.

While you support our cause to a free nation, Be assured that the good lord is watching. I am always proud whenever our brothers across the Niger show us that Nigeria can't divide the Igbo spirit in us wherever we are. God bless Nnamdi Kanu

As for your concerns as to who will be our allies... We don't need any if need be. The Annangs, Efiks, Ibibios, we have protected their interests for thousands of years are free to join Nigeria or form their own country if need be.

Israel today is surrounded by hostile nations. Yet none of them can match Israel in firepower. The only thing we need is access to sea and we become a mighty nation. That is why we need our fearsome brothers in the South to come up with strategies and move off too. They are the people we can bargain with.

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Notasyouthink: 4:40am On Jun 07, 2017
rassan:
Let the igbos leave Nigeria please, why begging the tribes that are landlocked. No meaningful contribution from their 5 states to Nigeria. their land is infertile. And once they are leaving Nigeria all their flat heads ritualist "business men" should also leave. Give them just 2years they will be begging to come back for one Nigeria and it will be too late by then. No fertile land for agriculture, No sea for water transportation except the rivers that flows from Patani and Sagbama to form river Niger at onitsha. And those rivers will be diverted from Patani/sagbama. Then let their suffering start. Because their land is cursed.
Udmaster please come and chain this your demented abobaku brother and give him his meds I can see he's suffering from psychosomatic disorder.
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by gnykelly(m): 4:51am On Jun 07, 2017
jamesibor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR9wzU5jgFM

this videos was after his release.

talk to your senators.
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by jamesibor: 4:59am On Jun 07, 2017
gnykelly:

talk to your senators.
Are you disappointed he's asking for a referendum?

Our legislstors are already talking -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYV0D4ccffY
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by jamesibor: 5:05am On Jun 07, 2017
gnykelly:

talk to your senators.

http://punchng.com/restructuring-igbo-reps-seek-national-referendum/

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by laribari(m): 5:16am On Jun 07, 2017
Ikenna0b:
Another "igbo" on NL whose topics are all anti igbo

After your done pretending to be Igbo, move as we move forward away from this shithole called Niggeria.

I respect your view but it sounds like that of my little niece. Why in your wildest dreams would you think ALL igbos wants biafra? Hence, those who have contrary view ARE PRETENDING TO BE IGBO according to you.

I know a few guys who aren't keen to leave. My colleague (uche), a confirmed igbo guy in the offix said if it happens he will get dual nationality of Nigeria and biafra becos he was born in mushin (Lagos). Not everybody think the kanu way, does it make them less igbo? I'm from anioma and I don't support this biafra talk.

The question I asked is, why is it that under goodluck nobody wants biafra? So once a southerner gains power again, all these talk will disappear ba? Look, me nor dey waste my time!!

Many people don't think, they just follow crowd.
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by gnykelly(m): 5:32am On Jun 07, 2017
jamesibor:
Are you disappointed he's asking for a referendum?

Our legislstors are already talking -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYV0D4ccffY

im not dissapointed. you guys av your God given right of self determination. what i hate about the nnamdi was the way he approached it by encouraging violence at the initial stage. without recourse to history. anyway a refrendum is the first major civil step i support.
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by laribari(m): 5:38am On Jun 07, 2017
DerideGull:

Ndigbo can fight wars over and over again until the hell freezes over. I do not know about your intellectual pedigree but it is said that no country survives two civil wars. War or no war, the survival of Nigeria is slim and none. As for every ethnic group suspicious of Igbo remains their cup of tea. Ndigbo do not give a hoot about other ethnics' paranoia or suspicion.

You see now? This post lacks intellect.

1. No normal human being wants war. God forbid it!

Do you know what sporadic shooting is? Picture it in your mind!

....deserted streets with only sound of gunshots
..... innocent people die from gun wound and explosives.
.....starvation
......trauma/mental torture

During war, soldiers don't defend their people or country o, they only fight to stay alive, so the civilians are on their own. Obviously, they didn't tell you the story from the last experience.

Secondly, saying Ndigbo do not give me hoot about other ethnic group is a statement of arrogance but you and I know biafra is not all about the igbos. Niger delta and port-harcourt (crude oil) will provide 99% of income. You are not learned my friend!

I'm from anioma and I have heard the story of how those Nigerian soldiers pass through our place to the east and everybody chant one-Nigeria just to stay alive.

For hours what they hear is heavy artillery (gunshots) and everyone will lay down (face down) inside house o, just to avoid flying bullets. You don see war for eye?

I reject it in Jesus name!

According to news, the northern youths have given igbos 3 months ultimatum to leave the north and asked their own people to return home. This ultimatum is over by 1 OCT, Nigeria's independence.

Obviously, the igbos are beating drum of war and their own people will abandon their properties and business again. Can the east accommodate up to 7 million igbo returnee? Will hunger and starvation not strike? Will the Nigerian troop not come after them to cease control just like in the first war?

This IPOB is supposing to be a political negotiating tool on behalf of the igbos but it's been mis-managed and will blow up in their faces soon. Those in glass houses don't throw stones, so let's mind what we ask for. Na look me just dey look (the north and east) from Lagos. Igbos need a better negotiator.

I still support true federalism and that's something they are supposed to ask for. You think these useless politicians will give up on Niger delta oil just like that? Biafra should dream on. Forget referendum, It won't happen without a fight o!

It's supposed to be........ give us biafra or if we must stay, let every state manage what they have. Negotiate better.
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by jamesibor: 6:51am On Jun 07, 2017
gnykelly:

im not dissapointed. you guys av your God given right of self determination. what i hate about the nnamdi was the way he approached it by encouraging violence at the initial stage. without recourse to history. anyway a refrendum is the first major civil step i support.

Self defense is now violence?
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by kingzizzy: 6:54am On Jun 07, 2017
Udmaster:
There is danger ahead.

You are wasting your time, majority of Igbos suppport Biafra which leaves you in the minority
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Ikenna0b: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2017
laribari:

I respect your view but it sounds like that of my little niece. Why in your wildest dreams would you think ALL igbos wants biafra? Hence, those who have contrary view ARE PRETENDING TO BE IGBO according to you.

I know a few guys who aren't keen to leave. My colleague (uche), a confirmed igbo guy in the offix said if it happens he will get dual nationality of Nigeria and biafra becos he was born in mushin (Lagos). Not everybody think the kanu way, does it make them less igbo? I'm from anioma and I don't support this biafra talk.

The question I asked is, why is it that under goodluck nobody wants biafra? So once a southerner gains power again, all these talk will disappear ba? Look, me nor dey waste my time!!

All this story is for what?
The op is not igbo as if you click his account, his topics are antiigbo. If he is indeed igbo, he's not different from Joe yorubakwe and Rochas okoro hausa therefore, a saboteur and a waste.

Anyway, Did I deny their are igbo still deluding themselves that Nigeria is one.

Idk why you felt like announcing you're anioma to me. Do I care?
All I can happily tell you is that wherever SE goes, my people are going to. If you like stay in one Nigeria and continue the backwardness that describes Niggeria since it's creation. That is your own palava
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Mcowubaba: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2017
Amarabae:
in your almajiri thinking, Igbos are only found in south east!
I am not from the south east and am Igbo just like Col.Ajuzie who dealt with you guys at Abagana, he is from Asaba.
1. You have fertile land yet Kwashiokor is rampant in all Idps in the North,
have you seen an idp in the SE before even after the war?
Go and feed the almajiri beggars.
2. Landlocked?hahahaha, go and read about Obeaku and Oguta lake, they have access to the atlantic if expanded and dredged.
Tell me any river in the north that have access to atlantic? NONE.
3. Tell me one NE state that is better than Anambra?
Igbos rebuilt SE on their own after the war, why are you people begging for Loan and 2% of Federal tax to rebuilt NE?
4. The future of South East is Far brighter than your whole north be it in all MDG ranking.
5. Yes, South East is fertile, go to Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra and see Agriculture, SE People are feeding well unlike Northern Malnourished Almajiris.
6. Both Biafra, N.D Republic, Oduduwa are going, Your landlocked desert Arewa with no drop of oil will be poorer than Chad.
Finally, Which IDP Camp Are you typing from?
PARASITES!
grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
This is murder, you have raped that guy publicly

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by gnykelly(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2017
jamesibor:

Self defense is now violence?

sef defense as in calling other people Yoruba and onyeberibe
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2017
They are not calling for war but fast to call other people "pedophiles","cow" etc and asking for "self determination"...

Someone said a few words spoken in anger can break a long lasting relationship...

Opportunity is knocking for the igbos to come back home first and agree if they still want to be in the "Zoo".

This is want Mazi Kanu the "Israelite/Britico" wants and it's snowballing...please Igbos don't let it slip away. Come back home first and cry to the world that you have been chased away from the "Zoo" and see if the "self determination" will not work.
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by jamesibor: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
gnykelly:

sef defense as in calling other people Yoruba and onyeberibe

So what you say with your mouth without effecting it in action is now violence?
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by kenny987(f): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
laribari:

Why do u stay stuck on that lie that Biafra arose because of election loss? I think a little objectivity is needed so u can at least take whatever stance through truthful information. What has MASSOB been about? IPOB was in existence during Jonathan's time and didn't spare him one bit that's why there was a call for boycott of elections in the SE in 2015. If u partake in this discourse then at least take our time to find out the truth. IPOB has a more radical approach but please do not tie it to election loss.

Is it fair that a majority tribe and region is left with 5 states? Do u not know that it affects our representation at every level? Be honest now, have the Igbos been truly integrated since after the war? Take a look at the security apparatus, headed and peopled by one section apart from the Navy which doesn't account for much in the long run. With the crazy insecurity and tension dies it not smack of an evil plot to ensure that the Igbo is nor represented at all in security meetings? This is a region that accounts for at least 1/5 of this country!
You really think these issues aren't enough to cause apprehension and escalate any agitation?

I don't need you to support Biafra or anything of the sort but at least stop and think. At least understand the position even if for whatever reason u feel it doesn't affect u so u need not believe in or support the cause. Let truthful objectivity guide ur opinions and thoughts.
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by kenny987(f): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
They are not calling for war but fast to call other people "pedophiles","cow" etc and asking for "self determination"...

Someone said a few words spoken in anger can break a long lasting relationship...

Opportunity is knocking for the igbos to come back home first and agree if they still want to be in the "Zoo".

This is want Mazi Kanu the "Israelite/Britico" wants and it's snowballing...please Igbos don't let it slip away. Come back home first and cry to the world that you have been chased away from the "Zoo" and see if the "self determination" will not work.

Self determination is a right and should not be interpreted as war mongering.
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
kenny987:

Self determination is a right and should not be interpreted as war mongering.

But not yet in Nigeria constitution which has to be amended first before spilling hateful diatribes...
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by kenny987(f): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

But not yet in Nigeria constitution which has to be amended first before spilling hateful diatribes...

How will the amendment come if awareness is not raised? If after the war and all successive military incursions including the constant arrest and vilification of MASSOB members plus the murder of the ogoni activist-Ken Saro Wiwa and all the unrest in the Niger Delta, the Nigerian state has not deemed it fit to discuss the possibility of a restructuring, referendum, self determination and even secession then what else will bring it about?

At least this has jolted the SE reps into raising referendum on the floor of the NASS...I daresay it's a great development whose tempo must be sustained by any means. Are u not tired of our perpetual developing country status with insufficient power despite trillions of dollars and resources at our disposal?

Enough is enough and at this point, sitting on the fence is actually the worst any affected region or group can do particular southern tribes and groups
It is wicked to let the Igbos do the fighting, suffer the sacrifices and you lot come to reap the benefits later. If it is ND Republic, Biafra or Oduduwa, put on pressure and let everyone key into the fight! If nothing else, the unity and resolve will force the North to discuss terms and stop acting with their accustomed disdain and entitlement.
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by EnuguDadImoMom: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
nwaanambra1:

ANA AGWA NTI!

NDI IGBO UCHE UNU DI KWA YA OOO!!

EJIJE EBEE BU KWA N'IKPO NSI!

OKWA 46 YEARS EFFORT KA ANYI GBA NKITI KA NWA ALBINO WUFUE LA ANYI!

UNU NE ME NKPOTU NA CHO BIAFRA UNU ELOTA NA 56% INVESTMENT ANYI DI NA LAGOS, 69% DI NA ABUJA, 50% DI NA KANO, 48% DI NA KADUNA,MORE THAN 40% DI NA STATE NDI OZO GASI DI N'UGWU AWUSA!

LO TA KWANU NA POPULATION INDI IGBO NO NU UGWU AWUSA NA KWA NA ALA NDI OFE BU KWA 60% MORE THAN IFE NO NA ALA IGBO!

NKPOTU BIAFRA NI LE A BIDORU KENGBE JONATHAN LOSE ELECTION! JONATHAN BU ONYE IJAW - NDI IJAW E SETTLE GO WITH NDI UGWU MA CHEFUE OKWU JONATHAN - MANA NDI IGBO BULU YA NI SI KA GALA N'EBE ZI AKWA KARIYA NDI ODACHI DARA BE HA!

LOTA NU IFE IJAW MERE ANYI NA 1967 - 70! OKWA FA MERE NA NDI UGWU MERIRI ANYA NA AGHA!

NDI SOUTH SOUTH GA AGBAKOTA ANYI AZU MA AGHA DAA OZO!

NDI IGBO UCHE UNU DI KWA YAOO! OSISI ANAGHAI EGWU NWOKE UGBOLO ABUA NA ANYA MA NA UMU AKA KITA CHORO KA IHE MERE NA 1967 ME KWA OZO!

UCHE UNU DI KWA YA!

Nwanne, okwu Biafra bidoro gboo. Obidogo tupu GEJ abanye na ochichi, so hapu okwu. Ndi Igbo choro inoro onwe ha, ana akpagbu anyi nke ukwuu na obodo zoo. Anyi na ekwu okwu referendum, obughi war. Daluuu.

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
kenny987:

How will the amendment come if awareness is not raised? If after the war and all successive military incursions including the constant arrest and vilification of MASSOB members plus the murder of the ogoni activist-Ken Saro Wiwa and all the unrest in the Niger Delta, the Nigerian state has not deemed it fit to discuss the possibility of a restructuring, referendum, self determination and even secession then what else will bring it about?

At least this has jolted the SE reps into raising referendum on the floor of the NASS...I daresay it's a great development whose tempo must be sustained by any means. Are u not tired of our perpetual developing country status with insufficient power despite trillions of dollars and resources at our disposal?

Enough is enough and at this point, sitting on the fence is actually the worst any affected region or group can do particular southern tribes and groups
It is wicked to let the Igbos do the fighting, suffer the sacrifices and you lot come to reap the benefits later. If it is ND Republic, Biafra or Oduduwa, put on pressure and let everyone key into the fight! If nothing else, the unity and resolve will force the North to discuss terms and stop acting with their accustomed disdain and entitlement.

Are you aware SE has/had senators since 1999? Are you aware that SE has/had governors since 1999? Are you aware that SE has/had House of rep members since 1999? Are you aware that SE has/had Traditional heads or kings since 1999? Are you aware SE has/had ministers since 1999?

Do you know the people listed up can call for constitution amendment since 1999 or are you saying the igbos never had any senate president since 1999?

Ignorance of the law is no excuse when impunity is expressed. Like i said and still maintain there are dues processes to be followed instead of ranting...

What i see in MASSOB or IPOB is business not emancipation...

Tell your leaders to do the right thing like sane Nations e.g Scotland, Catalonia, Eritrea etc
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by kenny987(f): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Expand your horizon and think outside the box. Getting stuck on skewed Nigerian politics will take you nowhere because it is rigged to favour a few and fail the rest. That is why all regions including the SE have had representatives at all levels yet there is no tangible development outside Lagos and Abuja. Even those 2 cities do not have potable water supply or steady electricity. Transportation is zilch. A whole Federal secondary school (Queens College) has been shut down in Lagos due to poor sanitation and cholera/water borne disease breakout and for almost a year nothing had been done. 3 students have died out of the failure of government and yet no one can hold the so called federal government accountable.

I ask again, are you not tired? Will u keep doing the same thing the same way and expect a different/better result?

Merely telling leader sand representatives in this current set-up will change nothing provided the FG remains largely isolated and immune; rather they will keep trying to undermine your efforts by bribing a group and sowing dissension. It is better to whip the majority into a frenzy so they wake up and see that the status quo can be changed! The select elite cannot cow the majority of the electorate especially if awareness is sustained.

BlackMbakara1:

Are you aware SE has/had senators since 1999? Are you aware that SE has/had governors since 1999? Are you aware that SE has/had House of rep members since 1999? Are you aware that SE has/had Traditional heads or kings since 1999? Are you aware SE has/had ministers since 1999?

Do you know the people listed up can call for constitution amendment since 1999 or are you saying the igbos never had any senate president since 1999?

Ignorance of the law is no excuse when impunity is expressed. Like i said and still maintain there are dues processes to be followed instead of ranting...

What i see in MASSOB or IPOB is business not emancipation...

Tell your leaders to do the right thing like sane Nations e.g Scotland, Catalonia, Eritrea etc

#OsunDecides: Aregbesola & Tinubu Are Trying To Rig The Results—Davido Cries Out / 10 Things That Will Most Likely Happen In Nigeria In The Next 40 To 70years / Alleged Forgery: Court Reserves Ruling On Fani-Kayode’s Application Till Dec.17

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111