Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! (4330 Views)

"Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (2) (3) (4)

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by PFRB: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
jamesibor:

When did a call for a peaceful referendum become call for war?

My brother as him ooooo. Ask all of them that have been shouting war, war
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by rassan: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Igbo people should take quick action to leave Nigeria. Because action speaks louder than voice. Instead of disturbing other tribes with I want to leave Nigeria everyday without the real action. if u are people are brave enough then invite all Ndigbo home, break the Niger bridge, change the currency, stop receiving allocation from PMB lead administration. Am tired of all these propaganda " I want to leave Nigeria everyday". Bunch of cowards led by gold digger Kanu...Late cheif ojukwu, Nwazurike made their cash through this Biafra propaganda. So its time for uncle Kanu too to make his money. Ina ti ego. God bless the Great Biafra Nation in view. God bless Benue state, God bless Nigeria....Make una no close the gate thruogh Nite mile to Benue state make I fee dey come visit my beautiful girl Nkechi wey dey for Awkuzu. I still get one chinyere for abagana...hahahaha...Ibo people are great in term of business but am tired of all these propaganda. God bless Ndigbo. God bless the the food state. Benue state.
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by BiafraAmaka(m): 12:26am On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=Udmaster post=57262583]Right from day one, I don't and will never support this IPOB Biafra thing. YES I am a proud Nwa afor Igbo.
It is an agitation borne out of delusion by that albino jewish scammer.
Just take a look at their deluded map! Even they have added kogi and benue to their map.
Oh! Where are the Igbo leaders?
That albino scammer want to put Igbo lives and properties in danger again.
He must be stopped! Pls FG Re-Arrest Nnamdi Kanu again.
Thunder fire that idiot, a scammer who want to risk Igbo lives and properties.
There is danger ahead.
IGBOS Can't fight a civil war again, it will be fatal
why do these Igbos want to destroy what the Igbos have worked to build up since 1970? Why being bitter that Buhari won an election?
Igbo youths, I beg you, you can't win any confrontation with the North.
Every ethnic group in Nigeria are paranoid and suspicious of Igbos.
if war breaks out, Ijaws, Ogonis, Urhobos, Efiks etc will NOT help you. BE WISE.[/quote
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by PureMe01: 1:54am On Jul 07, 2017
lowkey0147:

Oga go sidon for gutter, you're not from Igboland..see ur mouth like "nwa afor igbo"...Ode
nice one bro...leave d brown roof bastard let him keep disguising as igbo just to justify his baseless claims that are dead on arrival
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by PureMe01: 1:56am On Jul 07, 2017
bros dat bastard aint igbo
EzeUche:

Shame on you sabo!
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by OAFMods: 1:58am On Jul 07, 2017
Amarabae:
I somehow agree with the OP, Igbos have no allies in this country.
Anti-Igbo media propagandas have made many ethnic group to be suspicious of Igbos.
I don't pray for war, biko because Igbos are not ready or well positioned to win it.
Restructure Nigeria Now
. Mumu your brain don de function.
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by OAFMods: 2:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Amarabae:
in your almajiri thinking, Igbos are only found in south east!
I am not from the south east and am Igbo just like Col.Ajuzie who dealt with you guys at Abagana, he is from Asaba.
1. You have fertile land yet Kwashiokor is rampant in all Idps in the North,
have you seen an idp in the SE before even after the war?
Go and feed the almajiri beggars.
2. Landlocked?hahahaha, go and read about Obeaku and Oguta lake, they have access to the atlantic if expanded and dredged.
Tell me any river in the north that have access to atlantic? NONE.
3. Tell me one NE state that is better than Anambra?
Igbos rebuilt SE on their own after the war, why are you people begging for Loan and 2% of Federal tax to rebuilt NE?
4. The future of South East is Far brighter than your whole north be it in all MDG ranking.
5. Yes, South East is fertile, go to Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra and see Agriculture, SE People are feeding well unlike Northern Malnourished Almajiris.
6. Both Biafra, N.D Republic, Oduduwa are going, Your landlocked desert Arewa with no drop of oil will be poorer than Chad.
Finally, Which IDP Camp Are you typing from?
PARASITES!

A girl for that matter your existence is totally committed to die of hate and bad mouth.
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Notasyouthink: 2:28am On Jul 07, 2017
jamesibor:

When did a call for a peaceful referendum become call for war?
don't mind the useless eediott every Afonja is now parading themselves as Igbo just to score a cheap goal.

A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport" / Nigeria Launches 2 New Satellites Into Orbit - GEJ Confirms on NTA / Recently "Discovered" Crude Oil In Kwara: What Happened To It?