Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! (4310 Views)

"Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Udmaster(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Right from day one, I don't and will never support this IPOB Biafra thing. YES I am a proud Nwa afor Igbo.
It is an agitation borne out of delusion by that albino jewish scammer.
Just take a look at their deluded map! Even they have added kogi and benue to their map.
Oh! Where are the Igbo leaders?
That albino scammer want to put Igbo lives and properties in danger again.
He must be stopped! Pls FG Re-Arrest Nnamdi Kanu again.
Thunder fire that idiot, a scammer who want to risk Igbo lives and properties.
There is danger ahead.
IGBOS Can't fight a civil war again, it will be fatal
why do these Igbos want to destroy what the Igbos have worked to build up since 1970? Why being bitter that Buhari won an election?
Igbo youths, I beg you, you can't win any confrontation with the North.
Every ethnic group in Nigeria are paranoid and suspicious of Igbos.
if war breaks out, Ijaws, Ogonis, Urhobos, Efiks etc will NOT help you. BE WISE.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by jamesibor: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Udmaster:
Right from day one, I don't and will never support this IPOB Biafra thing. YES I am a proud Nwa afor Igbo.
Just take a look at their deluded map! Even they have added kogi and benue to their map.
There is danger ahead.
why do these Igbos want to destroy what the Igbos have worked to build up since 1970? Why being bitter that Buhari won an election?
if war breaks out, Ijaws, Ogonis, Urhobos, Efiks etc will NOT help you. BE WISE.

When did a call for a peaceful referendum become call for war?

39 Likes

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Udmaster(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cc:
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Udmaster(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
jamesibor:

South south minorities will side with the North again. Nwanne open ur brain, North want war and they are ready, do u know what a war is. Can Igbos fight a war now?

12 Likes

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Ogalanyachieze: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Oga pls when will northern leaders stop shecow. And his boko haram team. Pls send them same message they need it asap

26 Likes

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by jamesibor: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Udmaster:
South south minorities will side with the North again. Nwanne open ur brain, North want war and they are ready, do u know what a war is. Can Igbos fight a war now?

You haven't answered my question yet. Is a call for referendum a call for war?

47 Likes

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by KratosCorp: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
It's people like you that bring SHAME to the Igbo nation in this country.

[s]
Udmaster:
There is danger ahead.
[/s]

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Ikenna0b: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Another "igbo" on NL whose topics are all anti igbo

After your done pretending to be Igbo, move as we move forward away from this shithole called Niggeria.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
jamesibor:

the thing tire me too oh.
they didn't kill anybody. they're doing this thing peacefully.
Op, piece of advice, tell the Northern malams to stop threatening them with violence.

24 Likes

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by MrAlfa: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
OP is ewedu eating Afonja.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by HisSexcellency(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
And you think locking up Nnamdi kanu will stop the call for Biafra

A war that ended almost 50years ago didn't stop it and you think the mere arrest and imprisonment of kanu solves everything.

You must be delusional

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by DerideGull(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Udmaster:
There is danger ahead.

Ndigbo can fight wars over and over again until the hell freezes over. I do not know about your intellectual pedigree but it is said that no country survives two civil wars. War or no war, the survival of Nigeria is slim and none. As for every ethnic group suspicious of Igbo remains their cup of tea. Ndigbo do not give a hoot about other ethnics' paranoia or suspicion.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Amarabae(f): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
I somehow agree with the OP, Igbos have no allies in this country.
Anti-Igbo media propagandas have made many ethnic group to be suspicious of Igbos.
I don't pray for war, biko because Igbos are not ready or well positioned to win it.
Restructure Nigeria Now

8 Likes

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by MrAlfa: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Amarabae:
Anti-Igbo media propagandas have made many ethnic group to be suspicious of Igbos.
I don't pray for war, biko because Igbos are not ready or well positioned to win it.
Restructure Nigeria Now

It was our so called "allies" that betrayed and sabotaged us during the previous war.

Better alone than allied with those.

22 Likes

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Amarabae(f): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
MrAlfa:

It was our so called "allies" that betrayed and sabotaged us during the previous war.

Better alone than allied with those.
thank you. The "allies" that Igbos are hoping on will side with the north and betray Igbos again.

5 Likes

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Amarabae(f): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
DerideGull:

Ndigbo can fight wars over and over again until the hell freezes over. I do not know about your intellectual pedigree but it is said that no country survives two civil wars. War or no war, the survival of Nigeria is slim and none. As for every ethnic group suspicious of Igbo remains their cup of tea. Ndigbo do not give a hoot about other ethnics' paranoia or suspicion.
and who will be our allies?
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by chaloner(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Udmaster:
There is danger ahead.
like glucose no longer run in this ur dead brain again.... undecided

U fear u die and go.... We give war for those that need war and peace the same way

15 Likes

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by legislatively: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
I thought he was a toothless dog

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by ZombieTERROR: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
For the first time
Igbo law makers asked for SEDC
They have realized that they went to Abuja to better their region and not their pockets
All these was possible because of NK

Nobody wants war
That's why a referendum is on the table
Unity is not by force

The northerners have asked the igbos to leave their region
That's awesome news
The FG should relocate all Federal workers
Everybody to their regions
Now that's even true federalism undecided in the making

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by rassan: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Let the igbos leave Nigeria please, why begging the tribes that are landlocked. No meaningful contribution from their 5 states to Nigeria. their land is infertile. And once they are leaving Nigeria all their flat heads ritualist "business men" should also leave. Give them just 2years they will be begging to come back for one Nigeria and it will be too late by then. No fertile land for agriculture, No sea for water transportation except the rivers that flows from Patani and Sagbama to form river Niger at onitsha. And those rivers will be diverted from Patani/sagbama. Then let their suffering start. Because their land is cursed.

11 Likes

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by DerideGull(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Amarabae:
and who will be our allies?

One of the problems most Nigerians have is a lack in constructive deduction, Today is not 1967 where the Ahmadu Ahidjo from Adamawa was the president of Cameroon and pilled Bakassi from Nigeria in order to support the blockade of Biafra. If you listen to the rumblings in Southern Cameroon as we banter on this forum, you would realize that an ally could emerge from the lest expected corner. There are many southerners who have honestly regretted fighting alongside the northern region of Nigeria in 1967.

15 Likes

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Amarabae:
Restructure Nigeria Now

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by DerideGull(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
rassan:
Let the igbos leave Nigeria please, why begging the tribes that are landlocked. No meaningful contribution from their 5 states to Nigeria. their land is infertile. And once they are leaving Nigeria all their flat heads ritualist "business men" should also leave. Give them just 2years they will be begging to come back for one Nigeria and it will be too late by then. No fertile land for agriculture, No sea for water transportation except the rivers that flows from Patani and Sagbama to form river Niger at onitsha. And those rivers will be diverted from Patani/sagbama. Then let their suffering start. Because their land is cursed.

This is inherently laughable. Please this dude needs help.

12 Likes

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Amarabae(f): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
rassan:
in your almajiri thinking, Igbos are only found in south east!
I am not from the south east and am Igbo just like Col.Ajuzie who dealt with you guys at Abagana, he is from Asaba.
1. You have fertile land yet Kwashiokor is rampant in all Idps in the North,
have you seen an idp in the SE before even after the war?
Go and feed the almajiri beggars.
2. Landlocked?hahahaha, go and read about Obeaku and Oguta lake, they have access to the atlantic if expanded and dredged.
Tell me any river in the north that have access to atlantic? NONE.
3. Tell me one NE state that is better than Anambra?
Igbos rebuilt SE on their own after the war, why are you people begging for Loan and 2% of Federal tax to rebuilt NE?
4. The future of South East is Far brighter than your whole north be it in all MDG ranking.
5. Yes, South East is fertile, go to Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra and see Agriculture, SE People are feeding well unlike Northern Malnourished Almajiris.
6. Both Biafra, N.D Republic, Oduduwa are going, Your landlocked desert Arewa with no drop of oil will be poorer than Chad.
Finally, Which IDP Camp Are you typing from?
PARASITES!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Easy folks.

A peaceful referendum is needed in this country. Lets learn from history and not repeat it.
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by collinsfhk(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Udmaster:
There is danger ahead.

I actually thought you have smtin to say ... Mchew

11 Likes

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by lowkey0147: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Udmaster:
There is danger ahead.
Oga go sidon for gutter, you're not from Igboland..see ur mouth like "nwa afor igbo"...Ode

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by jakandeola(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Amarabae:
I am not from the south east and am Igbo just like Col.Ajuzie who dealt with you guys at Abagana, he is from Asaba.
2. Landlocked?hahahaha, go and read about Obeaku and Oguta lake, they have access to the atlantic if expanded and dredged.
Igbos rebuilt SE on their own after the war, why are you people begging for Loan and 2% of Federal tax to rebuilt NE?
4. The future of South East is Far brighter than your whole north be it in all MDG ranking.
5. Yes, South East is fertile, go to Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra and see Agriculture, SE People are feeding well unlike Northern Malnourished Almajiris.
6. Both Biafra, N.D Republic, Oduduwa are going, Your landlocked desert Arewa with no drop of oil will be poorer than Chad.
PARASITES!
amara stop dis
Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by Funlord2(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Amarabae:
PARASITES!

After all this your tribal raking is finished ..you and my many ipob lovers like them nkechi, nwanneka and oluchi will still remain here in nigeria so that I can keep sampling your sweet atilogwu flavored otus!

You are going NOWHERE my dear! Now keep crying while I laugh..... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by gnykelly(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
jamesibor:

can you give a source where nnamdi kanu directly or impliedly demand for a refrendum

1 Like

Re: IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! by nwaanambra1(m): 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Udmaster:
There is danger ahead.

ANA AGWA NTI!

NDI IGBO UCHE UNU DI KWA YA OOO!!

EJIJE EBEE BU KWA N'IKPO NSI!

OKWA 46 YEARS EFFORT KA ANYI GBA NKITI KA NWA ALBINO WUFUE LA ANYI!

UNU NE ME NKPOTU NA CHO BIAFRA UNU ELOTA NA 56% INVESTMENT ANYI DI NA LAGOS, 69% DI NA ABUJA, 50% DI NA KANO, 48% DI NA KADUNA,MORE THAN 40% DI NA STATE NDI OZO GASI DI N'UGWU AWUSA!

LO TA KWANU NA POPULATION INDI IGBO NO NU UGWU AWUSA NA KWA NA ALA NDI OFE BU KWA 60% MORE THAN IFE NO NA ALA IGBO!

NKPOTU BIAFRA NI LE A BIDORU KENGBE JONATHAN LOSE ELECTION! JONATHAN BU ONYE IJAW - NDI IJAW E SETTLE GO WITH NDI UGWU MA CHEFUE OKWU JONATHAN - MANA NDI IGBO BULU YA NI SI KA GALA N'EBE ZI AKWA KARIYA NDI ODACHI DARA BE HA!

LOTA NU IFE IJAW MERE ANYI NA 1967 - 70! OKWA FA MERE NA NDI UGWU MERIRI ANYA NA AGHA!

NDI SOUTH SOUTH GA AGBAKOTA ANYI AZU MA AGHA DAA OZO!

NDI IGBO UCHE UNU DI KWA YAOO! OSISI ANAGHAI EGWU NWOKE UGBOLO ABUA NA ANYA MA NA UMU AKA KITA CHORO KA IHE MERE NA 1967 ME KWA OZO!

UCHE UNU DI KWA YA!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Right For 50 Year Old Wike To Kneel For 50 Year Old Patience / Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr / Why Israel sold weapons to Biafra and Nigeria during the civil war.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.