Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. (3906 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Difference In A Lady & A Guy's Phone Inbox / A Lady's Phone Inbox Vs A Guy's Phone Inbox. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by INTERMAN: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Imagine some guys do not fear for there life at all.. I was in a bus and a phone rang by my side.. The owner picked the phone to my surprise it wrote something like "sugar mummy" as the name of the caller.. And they both spoke.. The point is do some men still follow after this rich sugar mummy in town? I heard some of this women have bad motives like using the man's sperm for rituals or using the man's star for their benefit.. For instance there was story of a man who used to sleep with a sugar mama.. And one day the sugar mummy told him that he won't be able to give birth to a child again due to sex he used to have with her.. The guy was scared on hearing this and kept running up and down seeking for solution from Nigerians.. Please guys beware of this action of sleeping with big Madams because of the money you receive from them It could be for the exchange of your star or even something worse could happen
Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Always mind your business

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by INTERMAN: 12:00am On Jun 07, 2017
Tiny23:
ok kontinu

1 Like

Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by Okpuamu(m): 12:04am On Jun 07, 2017
And you didn't bother to find out if it was his mother? U don already crucify the guy.

Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench eating chocolate bars. A man who was sitting opposite him watched him finish six of them off.
The man pointed out to Johnny, "Eating that many chocolate bars is bad for you!"

Johnny then replied, "My Grandad lived to be one hundred and five."

"Did he eat lots of chocolate bars at once?" asked the man.

"No," said Johnny, "but he minded his own damn business!"

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by INTERMAN: 12:11am On Jun 07, 2017
Okpuamu:
And you didn't bother to find out if it was his mother? U don already crucify the guy.
"
how can someone name his mother the name of a sugar sex madam?
Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by Okpuamu(m): 12:17am On Jun 07, 2017
INTERMAN:
how can someone name his mother the name of a sugar sex madam?

I once picmixed my mother's photo and wrote sugar mommy on it. Could be a pet name undecided
Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 07, 2017
@ OP,
What do you mean by "in exchange of your STAR"? Which star? Within our Solar System or outside?

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by iweecureyou: 2:18am On Jun 07, 2017
Tiny23:

Thern y u nort mynd ya business u cum hia and coments @ op pliiss find surmsin betarr to do with u kine lives pliisss and MYND yah businessangry

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by Xsem(m): 4:22am On Jun 07, 2017
Somebody is advising you people but none of you could at least appreciate his caring attitude.He was trying to warn those that might want to engage in such act about the impending dangers of doing so but everyone is claiming wise and displaying their arrogance.
. Op thanks for the warning and advice, I remember how I advised my friend who would have been dead by now.Although sugar mommy could mean his own mother but I believe your inference came from their chatting tone. Keep doing good, never allow the world to decay under your nose.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by McBrooklyn(m): 5:27am On Jun 07, 2017
cry
Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by Olibboy: 6:04am On Jun 07, 2017
No guts no glory
Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by Moblord(m): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2017
It's not just sugar mummies, even the random girls u pick and sleep with

1 Like

Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by Tiffbuxas: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2017
obadizena:
@ OP,
What do you mean by "in exchange of your STAR"? Which star? Within our Solar System or outside?
he's talking about star... Star Wen u no dey use... U see who Sabi use am and he go pay u on top am.. U dey complain.... Oga stop stop wasting ur star... Let ur star make money for u so that u can drink Heineken
Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by expertman(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2017
I can see your moniker interman make you continue to dey interfere in another Man business no go find work so.

BTW what do you want us to advise you on?

I am sure you interested in having a sugar Mama right?

Just head down to OSHODI with a placard "I Need Sugar Mummy"
Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by cerowo(f): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2017
Tell them op

1 Like

Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2017
Me way kan store my mum number as sugar mummy kan..... undecided
Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by INTERMAN: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Xsem:
Somebody is advising you people but none of you could at least appreciate his caring attitude.He was trying to warn those that might want to engage in such act about the impending dangers of doing so but everyone is claiming wise and displaying your arrogance.
. Op thanks for the warning and advice, I remember how I advised my friend who would have been dead by now.Although sugar mommy could mean his own mother but I believe your inference came from their chatting tone. Keep doing good, never allow the world to decay under your nose.
. Abi o. Thank jare. A wise man will apply it to where applicable.
Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by INTERMAN: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
expertman:
I can see your moniker interman make you continue to dey interfere in another Man business no go find work so.

BTW what do you want us to advise you on?

I am sure you interested in having a sugar Mama right?

Just head down to OSHODI with a placard "I Need Sugar Mummy"
Is. that what u are planning to do? A word is enough for the wise.
Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
INTERMAN:
Imagine some guys do not fear for there life at all.. I was in a bus and a phone rang by my side.. The owner picked the phone to my surprise it wrote something like "sugar mummy" as the name of the caller.. And they both spoke.. The point is do some men still follow after this rich sugar mummy in town? I heard some of this women have bad motives like using the man's sperm for rituals or using the man's star for their benefit.. For instance there was story of a man who used to sleep with a sugar mama.. And one day the sugar mummy told him that he won't be able to give birth to a child again due to sex he used to have with her.. The guy was scared on hearing this and kept running up and down seeking for solution from Nigerians.. Please guys beware of this action of sleeping with big Madams because of the money you receive from them It could be for the exchange of your star or even something worse could happen

Is it your star?
Re: A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. by INTERMAN: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hmm As this world is going. In future almost 50% of males both single and married may end up having at least one big madam/ sugar mummy or record of one at hand

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Photos Of A Slay Queen Working In The Farm / "If My Husband Tears My Expensive Lingerie, He Will Pay For It" - Twitter Lady / iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.