Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know (29772 Views)

What's The Price Of A Used Ps3?naija Gamers,help Me Out / Serious Gamers Wanted / Facts About Video Games That Will Make You Realize That You’re Actually Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by MrDojo(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
cao:
5. I haven't played any of those titles.
4. Lara Croft has been doing just fine. Aloy seems to be doing rather well for the PS4.
3. That could be said for every media, but we've lived (and sighed) through that nonsense for decades...we all know the armour for females become more useless with every upgrade, at least that used to be the thing to expect in some fantasy games. Like...really that bra of invincibility will be very useful when we get shot anywhere else... We see how Blizzard have done rather well without this in Overwatch.
2. Duh. That's just practice and training, the more you do something, the better you get at it. At least, that's how it usually works.
1. Duh.

Most female gamers are comic book geeks or the modern version DECU or MCU geeks. ...
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by talk2saintify(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
OK

Bye

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
No body can challenge me in COD! angry

I mean no one!!! angry
Mama the mama. Na you o.

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Quinn22(f): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
The only language I understand is gaming angry
viqueta:
You dey make mouth now like say if them call you for duty for house you dey do am...lol
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Quinn22(f): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Absolutely! angry
AHCB:
You sure?
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Nicepoker(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
can recall how and my sis will quarrel whenever she delt with me on PS2 winning eleven
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by AHCB: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
Absolutely! angry
Prove it!
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
hmmmm.. this breaks the mold.. are you holding fort for female gamers.. just call em gamerz simple. guy.. game-up or i'll crush your ballz under Mjolnir
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by hammmedb: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Love this am a female gamer I love adventures also play puzzle .beat game of the year #2045*hillclimb*tomb raider#
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Quinn22(f): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
I can only prove it on the battlefield angry
AHCB:
Prove it!
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
I love females who can play games....and I'm not talking​ candy crush.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by AHCB: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
I can only prove it on the battlefield angry
Name the place and time.
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by toastedbread: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
I mean no one!!! angry
na so dem dey talk. are u in d south south?
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
After now when Dickson begin to kick you in all holes carelessly you'll be feeling somehow. Don't forget the law which says, "choose your prey carefully; never offend the wrong dickc". Don't say I didn't tell you o tongue
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Quinn22(f): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
You name the place and the time cheesy
AHCB:
Name the place and time.
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by toastedbread: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
I mean no one!!! angry
nma27 come n see o
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Quinn22(f): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
I'm from the south south but I live in the south west
toastedbread:

na so dem dey talk. are u in d south south?
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I love females who can play games....and I'm not talking​ candy crush.
Lol.
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Tapout(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:

which state?? angry angry angry make I begin come there now

Meanwhile is there anyone who successful finished God of War ascension without buying another game controller?? That game show my pad shege grin grin cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by ekefre4(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Any girl that plays FIFA is bae kiss

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by whitebeard(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
itzzhoneybee:
I'm one tho
u gat an android marshmallow at least, 2gb RAM at least, and a stable internet (strongly suggest etisalat)

Then download bullet force on play store, let's see of u can walk the talk.there are girls there, the ones I know are Russians, they are brutal, (believe me when I say brutal).

Abi wait which kind of game do u play.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by toastedbread: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:

i'd have loved to see the magic your fingers will perform.
you do need for speed?
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by CzarChris(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
I bought an engagement ring the very day my fiancee kicked my butt on Mortal Kombat. I was beyond impressed.
Oh boy come see combo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by calberian: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
praise1705, oya goan bring mat let's sit down and read
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
No female gamer can woop my ass.. ... Never!
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by iPopAlomo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
whizqueen:
Mortal combat kiss PS 4

Abegy... go and play your candy crush...
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by AHCB: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
You name the place and the time cheesy
Benue state, tomorrow 5pm.
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol.

Ooh yeah! cheesy... I'm talking COD, FIFA, NFS, GTA, SOCOM! grin

Then on mobile,once I see MC5 on your phone, I will kiss your feet. grin
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
samyomz:
No female gamer can woop my ass.. ... Never!

Have you ever been to to gaming Competition before?

1 Like

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by IamArbdool(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
GloriaNinja where is you? Oya coman show 'em what you've gat :-D
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Ooh yeah! cheesy... I'm talking COD, FIFA, NFS, GTA, SOCOM! grin

Then on mobile,once I see MC5 on your phone, I will kiss your feet. grin
I thought you meant tank war and super Mario grin
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by AHCB: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Abegy... go and play your candy crush...
LOL MK4 isn't bad. Some people still love MK. I myself I am an all time Street Fighter fan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices / Boy Who Won 38 Million On Bet 9ja Dies In Car Accident / Thread For Bullet Force FPS Gamers In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.