Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know (29771 Views)

What's The Price Of A Used Ps3?naija Gamers,help Me Out / Serious Gamers Wanted / Facts About Video Games That Will Make You Realize That You’re Actually Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by sosa993: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2017
Deeypeey:
Can I meet u?I wanna avenge ur brother...on MK

Lmao, you can't avenge him. no way. ordinary kitana I use finish am.lol
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by xrenzy(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2017
Heebiejeebies:
What's So special about Female Gamers? You nerds need to stop mystifying them.
thanks heaven ur fonts is purple aka 50/50 equal right for women
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:00am On Jun 09, 2017
Quinn22:
No body can challenge me in COD! angry

I mean no one!!! angry

I Challenge You!!!!

No like seriously I mean I challenge the fvck out of you.............

I was hoping to find a lady who plays this shiiiit.......BABE I CHALLENGE YOU

Where you dey.....make we arrange!!
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Tapout:

which state?? angry angry angry make I begin come there now

Meanwhile is there anyone who successful finished God of War ascension without buying another game controller?? That game show my pad shege grin grin cry cry

i doubt that
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Quinn22(f): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2017
Really?! That's so sexist undecided
DirewolfofStark:

Really? I thought it is a "girly" game....
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by pryme(m): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2017
praise1705:

don't think you can touch me with noob n scorpion (GET over here) Down back Y

lol, dont think you can stand a chance with my Smoke and Unmask Sub-Zero, (ice shower to stop that your Noob) Down Forward Y grin grin
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Omobolaji19(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2017
KingGem:

Why play Mkx when you can play Mkxl?

Sure... All!
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by wintersnow(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Quinn22:
No body can challenge me in COD! angry

I mean no one!!! angry

Lol you don't wanna go there
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by wintersnow(m): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2017
Nma27:
My best games are God of War, Resident Evil, DMC, Grand Theft Auto, Hitman and Mortal Combat.

Have you played the new resident evil on ps4
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2017
wintersnow:

Have you played the new resident evil on ps4
Nope. Do we have Leon there?
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by wintersnow(m): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
if only i had a gud teacher,i wud av made a great scholar cos d gaming world fascinates me

Would love to teach you hun, buh we have to go back to the basics, starting from Sega mega drive 1
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Gangster1ms: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Disneylady:

Mr Know It All.....oya teach us, muttonhead!
I don't claim i know it all.. i don teach u already now just take the damn correction and move on so that next time you won't fall ur hand grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by wintersnow(m): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Nma27:
Nope. Do we have Leon there?

Lol nah Leon story line ended at re6..
Resident evil 4 was cool sha, saving the president's daughter and all..
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2017
wintersnow:

Would love to teach you hun, buh we have to go back to the basics, starting from Sega mega drive 1
Thanks sweet,bt i av passed d sega stage or am guessing its jes ur way of elongating the process to suit ur desires ryt?

1 Like

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
wintersnow:

Lol nah Leon story line ended at re6..
Resident evil 4 was cool sha, saving the president's daughter and all..
Yea yea, loved that 4... In d President's daughter's voice... Leon Help!
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by praise1705(f): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
pryme:

lol, dont think you can stand a chance with my Smoke and Unmask Sub-Zero, (ice shower to stop that your Noob) Down Forward Y grin grin

seems you ve forgotten down down Y abi?
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by mistermaster: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
praise1705:

sure but after exams
wish you Tha bestest
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by wintersnow(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Thanks sweet,bt i av passed d sega stage or am guessing its jes ur way of elongating the process to suit ur desires ryt?

Lmao so now read minds.. grin
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by wintersnow(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nma27:
Yea yea, loved that 4... In d President's daughter's voice... Leon Help!

Lol that chick is freaking annoying. grin
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Dicedpineapple(f): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
wintersnow:

Lmao so now read minds.. grin
Mehn,even if i was a novice nt degenerating to d stage of sega.haba!
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Nightie(f): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Edopesin:
The Games U Will See Them Play Is Candy Crush
Zuma Revenge
Barbie Doll House( can U Imagine )
Temple Run
Makeup Club
*They Worst Die abi* And They Can Form For Africa

Lwkm.
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by wintersnow(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Mehn,even if i was a novice nt degenerating to d stage of sega.haba!

Lol ok we'll start with ps3
Course code: Gm 101.1
Venue: Ma crib
Time: 4pm till dawn

grin
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
wintersnow:

Lol ok we'll start with ps3
Course code: Gm 101.1
Venue: Ma crib
Time: 4pm till dawn

grin
4pm till dawn ..anyways,am nt fazed dat as long as d lecture aint gonna b boring nd we cud add some juice nd sauce into it
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by pryme(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
praise1705:

seems you ve forgotten down down Y abi?

lol, i give up. Make I escape with the small pride I have left, before one innocent looking Babe give me PIT FATALITY
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
whitebeard:
u gat an android marshmallow at least, 2gb RAM at least, and a stable internet (strongly suggest etisalat)

Then download bullet force on play store, let's see of u can walk the talk.there are girls there, the ones I know are Russians, they are brutal, (believe me when I say brutal).

Abi wait which kind of game do u play.

Sounds cool imma try it out kiss
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by whitebeard(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
itzzhoneybee:

Sounds cool imma try it out kiss
lol, the beginners level is hard. It gets better as u progress..!
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Deeypeey(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
sosa993:

Lmao, you can't avenge him. no way. ordinary kitana I use finish am.lol
Jeez!Kitana?!No offence,but your bro must be a sissy.
Try dat with me, when m done with u, u ll forever despise Kitana for her uselessness.
Hehehehehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by wintersnow(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
lmao...b a gentleman...slow nd steady wins d race

Lol Harry's not a gentleman... grin grin
Fast and furious kinda guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices / Boy Who Won 38 Million On Bet 9ja Dies In Car Accident / Thread For Bullet Force FPS Gamers In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.