Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? (762 Views)

Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos / Wife Doesn't Seem To Care About Her Appearance / "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by gifttwitty12(f): 6:49am On Jun 07, 2017
So I went to jamb office for change of institution...I greeted d security man and as I got inside.. d man that was inside scanned me and asked me y I should wear short skirt and accompany my dad...I was just speechless....in my own opinion my skirt was ok and I am tall... d next day d guy asked for my number cuz I went alone...
Must guys always judge based on appearance??...ladies love fashion... sometimes we want to look good too.. in this modern time nobody get time to wear Mary Amaka skirt..don't judge cuz all that matters is d heart..
Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by fabre4: 6:52am On Jun 07, 2017
gifttwitty12:
So I went to jamb office for change of institution...I greeted d security man and as I got inside.. d man that was inside scanned me and asked me y I should wear short skirt and accompany my dad...I was just speechless....in my own opinion my skirt was ok and I am tall... d next day d guy asked for my number cuz I went alone...
Must guys always judge based on appearance??...ladies love fashion... sometimes we want to look good too.. in this modern time nobody get time to wear Mary Amaka skirt..don't judge cuz all that matters is d heart..

You dress the way you want people to address you

2 Likes

Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by Jaynom(m): 6:52am On Jun 07, 2017
You are what you attract.
Some outfits will only attract dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by skimmy005: 6:53am On Jun 07, 2017
gifttwitty12:
have you successfully changed ur institution??
Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by gifttwitty12(f): 6:54am On Jun 07, 2017
skimmy005:
have you successfully changed ur institution??
nope..they said I should come back on Monday.
Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by Bossontop(m): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2017
D persin that coined d saying that the way u dress is how u will b addressed was not a fool.......
Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by ANIEXTY(m): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by Jaynom(m): 6:57am On Jun 07, 2017
Go watch WALK OF SHAME(& that's in America).
You have the right to dress anyhow. It's a free world but while you dress the way you like, know that prostitutes/call girls have "uniforms" i.e they have a distinctive style of dressing. You may not be a prostitute/call girl but the wrong dress will make people perceive you as one. Women use "modernization" or "civilisation" to act reckless. Your bóobs'll be popping out your blouse, you wiggle your áss, show us your thighs and expect us not to judge?? Fúck outta here with that bullshìt.

4 Likes

Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by crazyABO(m): 6:58am On Jun 07, 2017
I can only judge u after seeing wah u wore so pix first undecided
Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by skimmy005: 6:59am On Jun 07, 2017
gifttwitty12:
nope..they said I should come back on Monday.
is it d jamb office in benin??
Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by hoMegas(m): 7:02am On Jun 07, 2017
fabre4:

You dress the way you want people to address you
lie. Look inside not outside. Most Nigerian guys today are irritating they act as if every woman is their property. We need to liberalise little wonder upon all the culture shit the country ain't moving foward
Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2017
OK well, these kind of things kinda feed off each other. You say ladies like to look good & I guess, guys are visual in nature so it goes hand-in-hand. If you don't want the focus to be on your appearance, then simply make sure that it isn't the only thing that stands out about you. Develop your own personality & build your intellectual side, after that, I promise you, you won't let society think for you & dictate what you wear by following fashion trends that everybody wear. You'll be your own person, be unique & stand out in ways that don't make you feel like a piece of meat on the shelf.

1 Like

Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by fabre4: 7:20am On Jun 07, 2017
hoMegas:
lie. Look inside not outside. Most Nigerian guys today are irritating they act as if every woman is their property. We need to liberalise little wonder upon all the culture shit the country ain't moving foward

Do you know what it means to be liberal it goes beyond fashion, and reaches even things you are averse to. You don't want to go there.

So if I gave you food with a dirty container would you like to eat

It doesn't take rocket science to know how to look good and still dress responsibly.

There are cultural differences and these differences are what determine the consciousness of the society.

I don't see why you have to say men are irritating it shows inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 07, 2017
gifttwitty12:
hey young girl...you didn't finish ur story, did u give him the number he requested of you

If you did, then he judged you RIGHT in the first place.

Use ur head, its there for a reason!
Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2017
Dear there so many ways to dress good.you mustn't expose your body in the name of dressing good.I still agree with the saying that the way you dress is the way you will be address.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2017
Dress like an ashi and watch me talk to you like one... I don't know what it would cost you to dress responsibly and save yourself unnecessary embarrassment. undecided angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2017
Can I get your number dear?
Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by jakandeola(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2017
Aderola15:
Dress like an ashi and watch me talk to you like one... I don't know what it would cost you to dress responsibly and save yourself unnecessary embarrassment. undecided angry undecided
nice one baby
Re: Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance?? by firstking01(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Your profile pix says it all...the security man might just be right after all.

(1) (Reply)

50% Of Guys First time Was With A Prostitute #fact / Is Religion A Factor When Chosen A Wife / Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Something Else Got Everyone’s Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.