Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls (7393 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by Free(f): 4:41am On Feb 05, 2007
yawns

next!!
Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by johhnnie(m): 2:01am On Feb 06, 2007
as for me oooooooooooooooooooooo, i like dem tall girls 'cos, i like caressing their beautiful longlegs in the act and can lick them dry. try this, their long arms will encircle to keep u safe and warm in their bossoms. hope i dnt talk too much!

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by CrazyMan(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2007
Well, for me i don't think height should be a problem If you love a girl.
Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by princezza: 12:36am On Jan 31, 2008
SOOOOOOOO not true How childish who cares. Ne'wayz most short girls are kinda mean and controllive and tall girls nicer and with a softer side but then again it depends but really who cares ask a guy?!?
Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by Orikinla(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
Majority of Nigerian girls are short, because of their stunted growth.
Of course your height affects your relationship.
Short girls don't like dating short guys so that they will not end up married to them and give birth to dwarfs.
Short guys are often afraid to approach tall girls for dating, because majority of short guys have inferiority complex when they have to look up to tall people who cannot help but look down at them.

Early and promiscuous s-e-x causes stunted growth, because

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/adolescent-sex-can-stunt-growth-91770
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2012/feb/13/childhood-abuse-growth-brain-emotions

And the following are causes of stunted growth.

1. Insufficient Sleep – lack of adequate sleep is detrimental to a child’s growth. HGH, or human growth hormone is manufactured during sleep. When a child doesn’t get enough sleep time, the production obviously is reduced, adversely affecting growth.

2. Cigarette Smoking – This one you’ve heard before, and it’s true. The increase in carbon monoxide in the blood as a result of smoking will in turn reduce its oxygen content, which is necessary to provide the body’s development and growth.

3. Excess Carbohydrates – Carbohydrates consumed in too high of a quantity will raise the insulin levels in the body. This in turn will limit production of HGH, and thus the body’s growth.

4. Carbonated Drinks – Soft drinks and other carbonated beverages deplete the calcium levels in bones, which reduces bone density. Reduction in bone density will then reduce the body’s growth potential. Just one more reason you should have them skip that soda.

5. Crohn’s Disease – This is an inflammatory bowel disease in which the intestines become inflamed, or ulcerated, and can result in stunted growth along with a number of other uncomfortable side effects and symptoms.

6. Ritalin – The consumption of this ADHD drug has been linked to stunted growth in child patients. The stimulant effect of the drug resulted in inhibited growth of an average of 1 inch in height for children over a 3-year study conducted at the Child Development Center, University of California, Irvine.

7. Lead Poisoning – Among the many other adverse effects associated with lead poisoning such as brain damage, kidney damage, hearing damage and nerve disorders, patients can suffer from stunted growth as well.

8. Malnutrition – A diet that is deficient in the nutrients that a body needs for growth will, quite logically, result in that body experiencing a reduced capacity for growth. That’s why it’s important to teach your kids the importance of good nutrition early on and feed them a diet that is both diverse and nutrient dense.

9. Genetics – A genetic disorder such as hypothyroidism would also predispose a person to stunted growth. The thyroid gland produces the thyroid hormone, which plays an important role in the body’s growth and development. Babies born with hypothyroidism cannot produce sufficient amounts of the hormone to support growth.

10. Sports – According to several studies, certain sporting activities, such as gymnastics, wrestling and long distance running can stunt or delay growth in young competitors. Contributing factors that have been cited include restricted nutritional intake coupled with high-energy expenditure.

2 Likes

Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by Velounie(f): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
Am tall nd am prouda it.ℓ̊ honestly dnt fink any short gurl is better dan ℓ̊ am.
Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by mumumugu(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
I cant beliv a girl stard dis thread
:

beta in what aspect, is it charaterly,physicaly,seeexualy etc

what were u tinkin b4 writing dis thread

did u boyfrnd leave u for a taler girl
Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by pendo89(f): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin@ orinkila's post.You do research a lot !!

2007-to date? people's tastes vary.short,tall,fat,thin everybody has an admirer somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by addictiv(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
my girl is the best woman i have ever come across in the history of ever, she s 6 ft tall and i am 6,1. you should see us together. i love height to a fault. i even prefer seeing her in her high heels.

[/quote]
Orikinla: Majority of Nigerian girls are short, because of their stunted growth.
Of course your height affects your relationship.
Short girls don't like dating short guys so that they will not end up married to them and give birth to dwarfs.
Short guys are often afraid to approach tall girls for dating, because majority of short guys have inferiority complex when they have to look up to tall people who cannot help but look down at them.

Early and promiscuous s-e-x causes stunted growth, because

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/adolescent-sex-can-stunt-growth-91770
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2012/feb/13/childhood-abuse-growth-brain-emotions

All the short guys i know go after tall women. i even have a short friend of about 5,5 but if you see the kind of girls he dates they are almost twice his size and height.
Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
Why should I hangout with a short lady when I'm 6ft, kissing while standing is a problem, having a quickie is a problem, hammering her from behind is a problem. My girl is slightly taller than me and everything goes well like that.
Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by pleep(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
Short girls are unbearably sexy to me, just the way they talk and walk.... its just too much.

But i've never had the joy of dating one tho sad thats mainly because ive never got to know a really short mixed chick... if i did my brain would probably overload.

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by Stanley321: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sometimes is not always abt Τ̲̅ђε̲ height but Τ̲̅ђε̲ pyhsique,am 5-10.5 inches tall but due to my physique I look like 6feet ,imagine tom cruise is only 5-7 inches tall but u wouldn't call him short because of his stature and ronaldo is only 6feet tall but well built that makes him look very tall .and imagine u walking with A̶̲̥̅ tall girl that's almost same height with u is very sweet with the swag dia
Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by Rejoice5000(f): 1:32am On Oct 25, 2013
[quote
author=Damest09]

Whichever comes my way tall or short what i want to see and experience
is how intelligent they are. Does height matters 'their brains
matters'[/quote] seconded

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by ireneidiva(f): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2013
shamix: To be sincere why would a serious man hang out with a tall woman? Don't you think it feels like hanging out out with a fellow man? What do u think?
you just said tall woman then you said fellow man again, are you confused or what?
Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by veave(f): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2013
i'm 5.4. i dont see myself as tall or short...
Friends... its all in the mind. someone pls remind me why i cant take my eyes of huge Guys!
Ewww!smiley
Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by strangest(m): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2013
All of a sudden a 2007 post comes alive... Is the OP still alive?

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 27, 2013
veave: i'm 5.4. i dont see myself as tall or short...
Friends... its all in the mind. someone pls remind me why i cant take my eyes of huge Guys!
Ewww!smiley

Er, you're short! cheesy
Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2013
OP how short are u?
Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by veave(f): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2013
Ihedinobi...
errrrrm... I dont see it d@ way...
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by EmyLeo(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2013
Free: hell yea , i know grin cheesy

[sub]screw those who say height dnt
tehehehehecheesy cheesy cheesy
jezzzz!! easy wt dt my dear
Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by adexsimply(m): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
veave: Ihedinobi...
errrrrm... I dont see it d@ way...
smileysmileysmiley
I see it that way
Re: Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls by addictiv(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
short women....itz a no no no...too much drama associated with em short banis. me prefer em taller with min height of 5'9.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" / 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins / All In The Name Of Packaging [SEE PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.