Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins (7473 Views)

Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by cidieschat(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
the sound of the word "virginity".
So why do (most) guys hate virgins?
Firstly, before we commense. We (especially girls) need to understand that men are visual in nature not emotional. Men are sexual beings and are sexually driven. The earlier women accept this the easier time they will have understanding men. They are attracted to girls with nice asses not nice personalities (at least at the beginning of a relationship, of course, we care about personality but I'm talking about initial attraction here).
Now that's our of the way, let's discuss the 7 reasons guys detest virgins:
1. The virgin stereotype
This stereotype says that virgins are naive, ignorant about sex, dull, prude, have to be handled carefully, care-less about a man's sexual needs, too emotional, extra careful, play too hard to get etc. Dating a virgin to many guys is a burden, someone you would have to encourage to kiss, someone you would have to beg to reach second base. Remember guys are physically aroused. Virgins come across as choosy, love conscious and will rebuff a guy's sexual advances. Most guys would ask, "why the stress?"
2. The icing on the cake
Most times a guy likes a girl and goes after her 'aggressively'. During the 'toasting' stage, he is all about love and isn't deterred when the girl tells him of her 'virgin' status. He is love-struck obviously. He tells her "I want you for who you are not for the sex". She's like "awwwww, that's so sweet of you Wilson". They start dating.
Did he mean it? Obviously.
Will he mean it in a few months time?
Hell no.
When his sexual genes begin to take effect, his eyes begin to wonder and his hands begin to feel some soft God made portions of her body, no one will tell Wilson that although this cake is sweet, icing will make it perfect. He begins to ask her for icing, she reminds him of his earlier "I don't care if you are virgin" stand. The sexual friction begins to take its toll. Three things would happen; she gives in and loses the virginity to him, she doesn't give in and he cheats on her to get the icing from somewhere else or they break up. Sad ending right?
Guys think this far and ask themselves, "why the stress?".Super glue nature: A few years back, a friend of mine.
3. Super glue nature
A few years back, a friend of mine. Let's call her Becky (not her real name). She is beautiful with a body to die. She asked me to disvirgin her. No joke. I liked her but being the man that disvirgined a girl I hardly felt anything for scared the hell out of me. I couldn't.
Are my alone in this school of thought? Nope. But why? Simple.
Most virgins are clingy 95% of the time. A girl kept her virginity for so long, the guy that takes it away has to be special to her and when he does, she never forgets him. A lot of girls get clingy and kinda devoted to the guy that takes her virginity.

To prove my point, no girl ever forgets the name of the guy that disvirgined her. Ask around.
So why would a guy in this economic recession be entangled with a girl that can't stay away from him because she lost her virginity to him?
He would ask himself, "why the stress?"
4. Opening the floodgates
Remember Becky from number 3? Yes the girl that begged me to disvirgin her. So she was finally disvigined by another guy and according to her was enjoying sex so much that she had had sex with about 5 guys as of last year. This was a girl that was a virgin for 25 years andin two yearshad done the nasty with 5 other guys. The floodgates have been opened.
I asked myself, so not only would I be the one she would forever remember as her first, I would now have the guilt of opening the door for other men to enter? No way.
Some guys would ask themselves,
"Why the stress?".
5. Impatience
Let's use John and James' story to understand this point. So John just started seeing Blessing who is not a virgin, after a few days of dating, they both do the nasty. She has done the nasty before and he also has experience. They both bring their external experiences together to make a mind blowing sexual adventure.
James on the other hand is seeing the shy, and reserved Kemi who is a virgin. Sex comes up and she shrugs him off. After sometimes, it comes up again, she agrees to try it but is scared. He has to "talk" her through it. Tell her it's going to be okay. Makes sure she doesn't hurt. Makes sure he takes it easy with her. Makes her feel comfortable. Tries it the first time, she cries and stops. Tries it a week after, same result. After a dozen trials, she finally gets comfortable but with her lack of experience, sex for James is boring and uneventful.
John is enjoying his love life and his sex life while James is struggling on both ends of the rope.
They meet and while discussing, John asks James, "why all all stress?"
6. Heartbreak
This part of the article really happened to me. I hope she doesn't get to read this but I just have to use the story to buttress this point. Growing up, I dated this beautiful girl. She was a virgin and I didn't mind. I was more or less a virgin too then. After a while, I causally made the "sex move", she gently rebuffed my advances. I locked up (became unbothered). She then gave me an ultimatum, let's date for a year and then we do the nasty. I said OKAY.
Getting to a year, we started having friction and I knew deep down I wasn't going to spend much time with her anymore. She was still a virgin mind you. A few weeks after our first year anniversary, we saw and as expected she came prepared to be disvigined but I ended up breaking up with her. Why? I could have taken her virginity and still broken up with her right?

We weren't working and I didn't want to dirvigin her and break up with her too. That would have been heartbreaking for her. So we parted ways. She cried but I felt in my heart that we did the right thing.
Fast forward about four years after our breakup, she wasn't a virgin any longer, one thing led to another we did the nasty as "just friends". Difference was I didn't have to break her heart to get in her pants. We still friends till now.
Good guys ask themselves, if it's sex I want, why deceive a virgin with love and end up breaking her heart, "why the stress?".
7. Fling
Lastly and the most glaring reason why most guys detest virgins is because they are interested in a quick fling and not a long term committed relationship. A guy that loves you would see beyond sex but in the same vein, will most girls that love a guy see beyond money?
It begs to ask the question,
"WHY THE STRESS?"
Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by Bholutife18(f): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
So, should i go disflower myself?
Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
angry last babe i dated no tell me she be virgin till i try to insert prick chai. She is 26 and ones she tells guys she be virgin dey take off. After i found out . i collected hand job sha den took off my self. No time for vagin drama abeg

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by Inkredible(m): 5:41am On Dec 15, 2017
Virgins!! What can be more sweet and tighter than thou?

Virgins rock abeg. Never for the faint hearted though. If you must break that gate, be man enough to withstand the flooding that follows.

They are clingy and always wanting more sex. It's normal. With time, they'll get over it and the rate tails off.

I love virgins.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by alfred007(m): 5:45am On Dec 15, 2017
virgins mind not this op
virginity is the beat wedding gift u can give ur husband.
thank u

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by cidieschat(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
alfred007:
virgins mind not this op

virginity is the beat wedding gift u can give ur husband.

thank u

So if a woman isn't a virgin, there be no need paying na abi? cos she won't have a give to offer....

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by ubunja(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bholutife18:
So, should i go disflower myself?
yes.
use a cucumber grin
Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by iamJ(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
I no get power for that tin again ever cry
Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by DaddyKross: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Apart from the bite bite, they will now be doing as if they did you a favour. Any small issh, they gon be like "I gave you my everything and this is how you pay me back". Bissh, keep your virginity abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by Bholutife18(f): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
ubunja:
yes. use a cucumber grin
what is cucumber? A football team?
Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by ubunja(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bholutife18:
what is cucumber? A football team?
can u handle a football team?
naughty girl grin
Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by alfred007(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
cidieschat:

So if a woman isn't a virgin, there be no need paying na abi? cos she won't have a give to offer....

lol. I never meant that
Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by AryEmber(f): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
All that epistle for the likes of some men. If you like, don't date virgins, God didn't creat all guys the same
Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by Demmtek(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Too clingy dont get too attached to them, cos ones they see you're kind and nice they will depend all there life on you. That my mistake am still regrettin
Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by Oxster(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
I hate virgins wit passion,After deflowering a gal(my gf then) that ask and plead me to do that,,,,All of a sudden,,,she came up with one kind of hatred I can't even talk of,,by then oh,,,

Tho now she had matured up & we r friends now
Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by Jodha(f): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
What about virgin guys...nah only girls matter dey sweet una...
Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by albacete(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
yeyerolling:
angry last babe i dated no tell me she be virgin till i try to insert prick chai. She is 26 and ones she tells guys she be virgin dey take off. After i found out . i collected hand job sha den took off my self. No time for vagin drama abeg
Lol @ took off. grin grin
If everyone takes off, who will do the needful?
Re: 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins by daryoor(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
when a female knows she has nothing peculiar that add value to her she clings to virginity. fine girls, girl with the awsome personality that dont cling on virginity becuse they know theres a lot going for them to get cool guys.

ladies, its ok if u are worthless and you relay on virginity as a selling point, some holy holy losers will buy you package.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... / Does The Size Matter? / Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.