Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Must U Show That Nyash? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must U Show That Nyash? (4071 Views)

Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall / Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? / Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2010
Ok
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2010
Uh Uh Uh, I bet if that was a thick and toned lady your eyes would have jumped out of the socket right and you stick would have stood at attention? Leave BBW alone, if they are happy, we should be happy too.
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2010
Well, if you've got it, you flaunt it! wink cheesy
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2010
Ok
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Dark1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Uh Uh Uh, I bet if that was a thick and toned lady your eyes would have jumped out of the socket right and you stick would have stood at attention? Leave BBW alone, if they are happy, we should be happy too.

. . . and thats y those ladies get mugged and despoiled in an alley! lipsrsealed Tempt not thy Lord talk less of the devil. tongue

Ujujoan:

Well, if you've got it, you flaunt it! wink cheesy

*rolls eyes* . . . orisirisi, wetin u dey flaunt? Those dudes who admire those kind of things seldom marry the ladies in question! Food 4 thought, no?
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Dark1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Might you be advocating r.a, p, e by any chance? shocked

Dark1:

Tempt not thy Lord talk less of the devil.

Smartass, I know u've got eyes. Pls put them 2 good use. Provocative dressing most often culmninate in disastrous end, particularly when the dude perpetrating the act is irresponsible as well. wink
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2010
Dark1:

Smartass, I know u've got eyes. Pls put them 2 good use. Provocative dressing most often culmninate in disastrous end, particularly when the dude perpetrating the act is irresponsible as well. wink
Guys need to control their sticks. Some women in some parts of the world are toplesss 24/7 but they are not raped on the daily because their men can control themselves tongue tongue tongue
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Dark1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Guys need to control their sticks. Some women in some parts of the world are toplesss 24/7 but they are not despoiled on the daily because their men can control themselves tongue tongue tongue
I do not intend to engage you in a battle of wits! wink [size=4pt]not like u much of a challenge anyways![/size] tongue

I used alley in my analogy not some nude beach or wherever u might have in mind. undecided
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by honeric01(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Guys need to control their sticks. Some women in some parts of the world are toplesss 24/7 but they are not despoiled on the daily because their men can control themselves tongue tongue tongue

maybe the guys there don't see these kinda women as someone worth their stress. (less of a woman)
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2010
@ Dark1 - Guys need to control their sticks. Some women in some parts of the world are toplesss 24/7 but they are not despoiled on the daily because their men can control themselves Tongue Tongue Tongue

To control one's self when aroused on the part of men, and to dress decently and avoid harassment on the part of women, which is easier?  Sublata causa tulittur effectus!
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2010
Dark1:

I do not intend to engage you in a battle of wits! wink not like u much of a challenge anyways! tongue

I used alley in my analogy not some nude beach or wherever u might have in mind. undecided

Cheeky bugger tongue tongue What I said earlier still stands. If you cant control your sticks, that makes you one of the animals in the jungle grin
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Dark1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Cheeky bugger tongue tongue What I said earlier still stands. If you cant control your sticks, that makes you one of the animals in the jungle grin

Attitude, attitude and more attitude! cheesy Feel free to go topless in ur neighbourhood slum and see what happens. Me and u go jam another time for this NL. Insolent omokekere. tongue
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2010
Dark1:

Attitude, attitude and more attitude! cheesy Feel free to go topless in your neighbourhood slum and see what happens. Me and u go jam another time for this NL. Insolent omokekere. tongue
Hey Hey hey, dont blame me for the animalistic tendencies of some men tongue tongue tongue
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by snthesis(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2010
@topic
i jam one scenario like dat for church- she was right in front of me, unfortunately for me, i attend a pentecostal one so we do enuf standups and sitdowns, each sitdown ws terrible for me cos i just dey c d crack of her arse, i couldnt pray thru dat service how to get her digits was all i cud think of.
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ladies,lets be decent in our mode of dressing.Lets stop supporting whats not right.As a lady,i hv what it takes to flaunt what i have but what do i gain from it,nothing!!!!!!!!!!.Whn i see a lady in such mess,i correct her cos it doesnt portray a good image of womanhood especially in our society.This will stop men to be saying rubbish about us like this kinda thread now.
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Basildon1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hey Hey hey, dont blame me for the animalistic tendencies of some men tongue tongue tongue
I dont even get you,jeez, yes we know some men are animals, why go on and on about it when it's just easier not to flash b.o.o.b.s n a.s.s esp when you are not going to a party.
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2010
Truth hurts dont it? wink
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Dark1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2010
Basildon1:

I dont even get you,jeez, yes we know some men are animals, why go on and on about it when it's just easier not to flash b.o.o.b.s n a.s.s esp when you are not going to a party.

Guy, u get time oooh. Her mind is closed! She embodies the modern, independent liberated woman! lipsrsealed Basildon1, take solace in the fact that we've still got ladies who know their priorities out there. wink
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by KennyG6(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
The bottom line is some women are just animals, the whole purpose of dressing/wearing clothes is to cover up ones body not to expose it. These women dress as if they are selling the "thing" without consideration for men who are automatically programmed to respond to such things. When the perverted ones now strike either by making provocative comments or even assaulting them they start bleating, whats wrong with women wearing clothes that wont expose their bottocks, pants, bra or breasts when they are in public? In the company of ur lover u can go starkers agggggghhhhhhhhhhh angry angry
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2010
Dark1:

. . . and thats y those ladies get mugged and despoiled in an alley! lipsrsealed Tempt not thy Lord talk less of the devil. tongue

*rolls eyes* . . . orisirisi, wetin u dey flaunt? Those dudes who admire those kind of things seldom marry the ladies in question! Food 4 thought, no?

'Those dudes'   You saying you ain't one?  undecided
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Dark1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

'Those dudes' You saying you ain't one? undecided

Naaah, I'm way 2 classy for that! cool Don't go around admiring obnoxious provocative dressing! tongue

Your turn!. . . . . . are u one of those who think they've got it and should flaunt it?. . . grin
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2010
Dark1:

Naaah, I'm way 2 classy for that! cool Don't go around admiring obnoxious provocative dressing! tongue

Your turn!. . . . . . are u one of those who think they've got it and should flaunt it?. . . grin

Ok first of all, I do not believe you are any different from the other guys . . This has absolutely nothing to do with class and EVERYTHING to do with that 'third leg' of yours! cheesy

Secondly, I beleive I'll have to be pretty shallow to flaunt my 'assets' just to attract attention. But will I dress to look nice and highlight my alluring shape/figure ( . . . if I have one cheesy) ? YES!

I dont give a flying horse if you guys are falling all over yourselves to get a better look . . . . . I go with whatever makes me feel good! wink cheesy
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by r231(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2010
passing with my big NYASH grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2010
^^^ LOL grin
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Dark1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

Ok first of all, I do not believe you are any different from the other guys . . This has absolutely nothing to do with class and EVERYTHING to do with that 'third leg' of yours! cheesy

Does the bolded sound logical to you? Casting an aspersion on all male being simply because they've got a third leg (2 use ur words).
Ujujoan:

Secondly, I beleive I'll have to be pretty shallow to flaunt my 'assets' just to attract attention. But will I dress to look nice and highlight my alluring shape/figure ( . . . if I have one cheesy) ? YES!

Does highlighting ur alluring shape/figure(. . . if u've one! tongue ) constitute undue exposure of the parts that shouldn't be exposed, boobs, crack in the arse(lmao) et-al. Kindly reply this question so we go know how to yarn! tongue

Ujujoan:

I dont give a flying horse if you guys are falling all over yourselves to get a better look . . . . . I go with whatever makes me feel good! wink cheesy

I'll have u remember that u  and u alone will be responsible 4 ur action(s), hence in going with whatever makes u feel good, kindly remember that there are acceptable societal norms which a self respecting adult is expected to comply with. wink
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2010
Dark1:

Does the bolded sound logical to you? Casting an aspersion on all male being simply because they've got a third leg (2 use your words).

Oh well, you know what they say . . man's gotta be a MAN . . cheesy

You guys are the one always using the excuse 'I can't help myself, I'm a MAN'. . . *roooooolz eyez*

Does highlighting your alluring shape/figure(. . . if u've one! tongue ) constitute undue exposure of the parts that shouldn't be exposed, bosoms, crack in the arse(lmao) et-al. Kindly reply this question so we go know how to yarn! tongue

Undue exposure? You mean like showing cleavage and skin and 'crack in the arse'? Well that's not my style but if it were, hell yeah yea! tongue

I'll have u remember that u and u alone will be responsible 4 your action(s), hence in going with whatever makes u feel good, kindly remember that there are acceptable societal norms which a self respecting adult is expected to comply with. wink

In as much as I do not encourage indecent dressing, I've also come to realize that 'societal norms' are ighly subjective! For example, I dare not wear Trousers to my church in the villa, but in Benin, it's not that big a deal. So I'll say again, I go with whatever makes me feel good!
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by sesman(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2010
look away if you dont like, its a free country, unless of course the law of the land says otherwise, so dress provocatively at your peril grin
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by henryhemon(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2010
You surprised poster?there is a decay in womanhood,they cannot stop it now,its a trend!and it shows how low some women can be,a friend at facebook brazenly uploaded a nude pix as her profile pix and i bet you that's going to be the way to go.
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Dark1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

Oh well, you know what they say . . man's gotta be a MAN . . cheesy

Who are the they and what are they saying? Do u go by what they say or do u objectively form your own opinion?

Ujujoan:

You guys are the one always using the excuse 'I can't help myself, I'm a MAN'. . . *roooooolz eyez*

Like I said earlier, I nor follow for those kinda men. I'm not claiming to be above board but I've learnt to focus not just my mind and attitude but also discipline my third leg (I'm getting addicted 2 your vocab!). I keep away from ladies of questionable character and I engage my mind in productive activities, still I nor be saint oooh! wink

Ujujoan:

Undue exposure? You mean like showing cleavage and skin and 'crack in the arse'? Well that's not my style but if it were, hell yeah yea! tongue

In as much as I do not encourage indecent dressing, I've also come to realize that 'societal norms' are ighly subjective! For example, I dare not wear Trousers to my church in the villa, but in Benin, it's not that big a deal. So I'll say again, I go with whatever makes me feel good!

I doubt if the good peeps of Benin kingdom have so much thrown caution to the wind that flagrant exposure of the private body part is now the accepted norm in that area.

To cap it all up. . . Each action of ours writes history, feel free to write urs as u please. Now, I'll give it a rest make e nor be like say I dey nit-pick all your comment. Cheers! wink
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2010
henryhemon:

You surprised poster?there is a decay in womanhood,they cannot stop it now,its a trend!and it shows how low some women can be,a friend at facebook brazenly uploaded a nude pix as her profile pix and i bet you that's going to be the way to go.

@ Dark1 see this one openly condemning the whole of 'womanhood' because of what his brash 'friends' did! angry

Ever wondered the part 'manhood' has to play in the 'decay of womanhood'  undecided
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by kpolli(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2010
we see it everyday, they do on purpose
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2010
Dark1:

Like I said earlier, I nor follow for those kinda men. I'm not claiming to be above board but I've learnt to focus not just my mind and attitude but also discipline my third leg (I'm getting addicted 2 your vocab!). I keep away from ladies of questionable character and I engage my mind in productive activities, still I nor be saint oooh! wink

Oh really? You could have fooled me undecided You've been going on like you have a different type of blood running in you vein. Forgive me for thinking for one split second that we had a saint in out midst! cheesy tongue

Me sef I don tire for too much talk. What can I say, if you don't like it, look the other direction! tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? Like Is It Compulsory? / Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common / My Girlfriend Just Broken Up With Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.