Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Must U Show That Nyash? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must U Show That Nyash? (4077 Views)

Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall / Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? / Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Abekeade08(f): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2010
Just recently i boarded same vehicle with a certain big lady. I had not noticed when she boarded because i wasnt paying attention. when she was alighting though, i was embarrassed by a massive, unattractive flesh bulging out from her backside, as there was not enough room in her rather tight trousers to contain it. Folks, it wasn't a pleasant experience as everybody, including urs faithfully, looked away. Have you encountered such? Please share with us how u dealt with the situation.

@freechat,

I can feel your disgust in your post, lol. Well the only thing you can do in such situations is to look away abi?
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by TeeJay6(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2010
Abekeade08:

@freechat,

I can feel your disgust in your post, lol. Well the only thing you can do in such situations is to look away abi?
sometimes its not easy to ignore such things, i mean i dont mind them showing off their yansh if its clean and worthy, some of these girls have horrible looking, black craw craw yansh, it makes u wanna puke at times,
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by henryhemon(m): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Dark1 see this one openly condemning the whole of 'womanhood' because of what his brash 'friends' did! angry

Ever wondered the part 'manhood' has to play in the 'decay of womanhood'  undecided

@uju,
i wish to know wink
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2010
Tee_Jay:

sometimes its not easy to ignore such things, i mean i dont mind them showing off their yansh if its clean and worthy, some of these girls have horrible looking, black craw craw yansh, it makes u wanna puke at times,

*roooolz eyez*

henryhemon:

@uju,
i wish to know wink

Well do the research yourself. Since you were able to come up with the whole 'womanhood is decaying' thing, I'm sure you'll can figure out the cause! tongue
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Pweety4me(f): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2010
@OP Hehehe yea it can be rather groose and emberassing at times but u just gotta try and deal wid it if u know dem talk 2 dem about it abi?. . . undecided
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Konjour(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2010
I don't  friggin care a hoot if all the ladies whom wanna go nude while feigning ''fashion trends,comfortable dressing,and individual choices'' as excuses,should hit the streets in their complete nudity,morever,there are only negligible differences between their nude states and decent states, and we often ponder on why break-ups,rapes,assaults and abuses are on the increase,but me thinks people(esp.ladies) should assume MORE responsibility for the results of their acts. You always reap whatever you've sown.
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by Kgdavid(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2010
if failure to control our "sticks" is animalistic then surely walking around with private parts exposed is animalistic too!! no?
Re: Must U Show That Nyash? by DAVE5(m): 12:44am On Jan 22, 2010
truly its disgustin to c a gurl showin of her nyanch b4 na clev ages now na backside tommorow middle of their legs displayed on the streets.it kinda offensive,how do u girls feel with ur backside showin off in public

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / My Friend Is Killing Me!!! / A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.