Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nationwide Topless March On June 12 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Topless March On June 12 (42003 Views)

FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 / PDP Leaders Lead Protest March On The Outcome Of The Presidential Election / Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by mekzymiles(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2017
afonjas be like..... lets be like igbos!!! but Na mouth them get

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by swuftz: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2017
gartamanta:
June 12th is important to Yorubas like May 30th is to Igbos. Igbos have done their successful sit at home. Lets see what Yorubas can do about June 12th

and what have you achieved with your one day sit at home. you are now given ultimatum to leave the north.. and now you are crying about how you've develop the north.

the Yoruba are smarter and more intelligent than that. we value our time and peace.. beside the organiser did not call for a senseless sit at home nor for the break up of Nigeria.
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by soflygerian(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2017
uzolexis:

Point of correction, Nairaland IS a platform for inter tribal war and Seun stood by and let it happen. Shame on him.
It is healthy as long as no one quotes with a BOMB!!].. Let's vent our frustration and find our common grounds!!! #ReversePsychology
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by Jummy20: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2017
macolino:
Afonjas don't have mind ooo. Just station one police van they will all run away..

Do u think everybody is an animal like the ibos,if u people are good I don't think people will be against you guys . We r peace loving people unlike touts like you people.
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by mekzymiles(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2017
heysquare:

how did ur May 30th sit at home affect d South Western State and Nigeria at large? If d whole South west should do d same on June 12 u know how much ur broda go lose. maybe u don forget Subsidies strike during Jonathan.
afonjas are just lazy bunch of fools just like the one am quoting... who do you think would loose If the west decides to repeat who the igbos did? they can't even do it coz they are not buoyant enough

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by RighteousI: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2017
To all potential protesters, how do you plan to deal with the trigger happy boys of the 81st division of the Nigerian army if they are deployed against you?
Those goats will shoot you for sara and nothing will happen, there won't be any investigation after your death.
You are better off marching with bullet proof vests rather than bare chested.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by gartamanta: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2017
swuftz:

and what have you achieved with your one day sit at home. you are now given ultimatum to leave the north.. and now you are crying about how you've develop the north.

the Yoruba are smarter and more intelligent than that. we value our time and peace.. beside the organiser did not call for a senseless sit at home nor for the break up of Nigeria.

The sit at home showed the world that we are serious and united about Biafra.

The Northern ultimatum has shown everybody that there is nothing like 'one Nigeria'

Yorubas always claim be smart but they can never be smarter than Lugard who gave them 'one Nigeria'. Thats to show you how far Igbos have gone.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by danabdu(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2017
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I will say this with an open heart, you can never trust a yoruba or igbo man once it comes to the benefit of the nation.
they will betral you in one blow. if we want a better nation for our children and children future. we should all start a war with anybody in politics. if not all effort will be lost
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by CaptainFM1: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2017
proeast:
But you forgot that Yoruba's are not Igbos now, Abiola was arrested and later died in prison, you guys abandoned him. Nnamdi KANU was arrested and Igbos all over the world came out in large numbers even at the risk of their lives to challenge those that arrested him! May 30 was marked as a symbolic day for Biafrans, and every Biafran irrespective of tribe, religion or creed obeyed the clarion call globally. Khaki no be leather my brother. June 12 will come and go, and nobody will notice it!

You don't compare fighting and winning, with fighting and loosing!

What is the outcome of that May 30th sit at home? June 12 gave birth to May 29. We will not have this democracy if not for June 12. The Yoruba's fought to ensure that in 1999, it is Yoruba or Nothing. That's why you see that the two contending candidates in 1999 are both Yorubas. (Olusegun Obasanjo vs Olu Falae). This is record that will most likely not be erased.

Mind you, MKO's election that was annulled was just 6years earlizero. The Yoruba's fought and won their battle in just about 6years. I know how rigorous the battle was. If you weren't born by that time just google / research the fight for June 12, and the actors involved.

You perhaps will come across what is called "Abacha stove" in the course of this research. That's how standstill the Yoruba's pushed the regime. His predecessor, otherwise called Maradona was humbled to ground zero. He "stepped aside" and till today can't trace his steps back and will never till he pass on.

So why am I lecturing u? Very simple...The Yoruba's don't wage war to loose. They don't fight a lost battle for 50yrs. They fight intellectual battles.(Don't forget the hunger starvation Awolowo used in humiliating the Biafrans). That was just too genius! They hold the intellectual strength of this country. If you wonder how Osinbajo became the acting president....its their intelligent work from the onset.

What really actually hide the shame of May 30th was the Childrens day that fell on weekends and deservedly virtually all schools observed their holiday the next working day! So this makes the sitting at home a "bit real" Igbo men that likes money, when hunger started wiring, they had cancelled the sit at home before noon.
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by Padiga: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2017
CaptainFM1:

What is the outcome of that May 30th sit at home? June 12 gave birth to May 29. We will not have this democracy if not for June 12. The Yoruba's fought to ensure that in 1999, it is Yoruba or Nothing. That's why you see that the two contending candidates in 1999 are both Yorubas. (Olusegun Obasanjo vs Olu Falae). This is record that will most likely not be erased.

Mind you, MKO's election that was annulled was just 6years earlizero. The Yoruba's fought and won their battle in just about 6years. I know how rigorous the battle was. If you weren't born by that time just google / research the fight for June 12, and the actors involved.

You perhaps will come across what is called "Abacha stove" in the course of this research. That's how standstill the Yoruba's pushed the regime. His predecessor, otherwise called Maradona was humbled to ground zero. He "stepped aside" and till today can't trace his steps back and will never till he pass on.

So why am I lecturing u? Very simple...The Yoruba's don't wage war to loose. They don't fight a lost battle for 50yrs. They fight intellectual battles.(Don't forget the hunger starvation Awolowo used in humiliating the Biafrans). That was just too genius! They hold the intellectual strength of this country. If you wonder how Osinbajo became the acting president....its their intelligent work from the onset.

What really actually hide the shame of May 30th was the Childrens day that fell on weekends and deservedly virtually all schools observed their holiday the next working day! So this makes the sitting at home a "bit real" Igbo men that likes money, when hunger started wiring, they had cancelled the sit at home before noon.

Nonsense, be ready to go bare chested on June I2.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by WHALEY7(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2017
Omofunaab2:
June 12 is normally declared as a public holiday.

Igbos there's no competition between you lots, we don't restrict movement on June 12

Lol... June 12 has always been a public holiday ever since. Igbos and this inferiority complex sha....hated in every part of the country.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by WHALEY7(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2017
HiddenShadow:
June 12 can the Afonjas repeat what the Biafrans did on May 30

Lol... repeat what?? your usual display of gullibility ?? We are past that please. I hope kanu doesn't repeat what Ojukwu did to u guys.

I heard he's a British Citizen...
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by adeshinacute(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2017
If you in kwara state (UK used) I phone 6 (16gig) for sale @ 119k check my Signature for my contact or come to our shop @ challenge in ilorin

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by timsTNA: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2017
swuftz:

Things Igbo proved by the successful May 30 sit at home;

1. They proved Igbo are united in decisions
2. They proved ipob is influential
3. They proved they have the backing of the South South

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by timsTNA: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2017
gartamanta:

The sit at home showed the world that we are serious and united about Biafra.

The Northern ultimatum has shown everybody that there is nothing like 'one Nigeria'

Yorubas always claim be smart but they can never be smarter than Lugard who gave them 'one Nigeria'. Thats to show you how far Igbos have gone.

You have sense
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by uzolexis(f): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2017
soflygerian:
It is healthy as long as no one quotes with a BOMB!!].. Let's vent our frustration and find our common grounds!!! #ReversePsychology

It is very unhealthy. We have been venting for ages and are still yet to find a common ground. We share the same country for christ sakes and we face the same problems, wouldn't it be more reasonable to channel the energy used on this to come together and make meaningful impact in our country??

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by CaptainFM1: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Padiga:

Continue sitting at home...Hunger Part 2 loading for you.
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2017
So many stupid people here, even some fools that are married! Tribal bigotry has eaten the useful part of your brains...
If you want a Biafra keep advocating for it. One stupid boy was even saying southwest is not supporting, where is your sense..
And some very foolish Yoruba too are trading words!

Ori gbogboyin ti yii.. eyin oponu afofun gbemu
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by lozanni(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2017
KissChrixx:
You and who? undecided

grin grin grin grin

You dey fear tear gas or bullet?
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by zionmade1: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2017
Emenandez4lyf:
Onye ara, si ebea puo
Onye iberibe ama ghi ihe Obolo aturu ocha
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by lozanni(m): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2017
hopsydboi:
So many stupid people here, even some fools that are married! Tribal bigotry has eaten the useful part of your brains...
If you want a Biafra keep advocating for it. One stupid boy was even saying southwest is not supporting, where is your sense..
And some very foolish Yoruba too are trading words!

Ori gbogboyin ti yii.. eyin oponu afofun gbemu

smiley Ibu ti kpoju ni enu yin. You be Ibu's brother? Lol.

Seriously, so much is wrong with our nation and this has pushed many people to ask for the right to self-determination.
I only ask that all agitators for self-determination should do so through constitutional means and not by violent struggle.
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by Skubidude(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dreamwaker:
What happened to gender equality?

Perv cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by proeast(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
[s]

[/quote] [/s]
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
I laugh in Swahili when I see people with the greatest tendency of betrayal at any given time try to play a smart one on others.People are wiser and smarter now.June 12 remains a day MKO declared himself President of Nigeria.He was found guilty of treason and would have obviously been hanged like a common criminal if not for the pity Abacha had for him.

June 12 isn't the right day for your rally cum demonstration of "craze",it should be a day set aside to thank and honor Abacha who spared MKO's life,though he died unfortunately,but honor should still be given to whom honor is due.
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by proeast(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Padiga:

I swear these guys are funny indeed. Dirty cowards, I don't want to see any smelling armpit close to me.
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Agbgift:
Youths of today, drop your tribal differences aside. Our government has failed us. We are tired of seeing same faces ruling us. We are tired of been used as political thugs. If We don't stand up for ourselves today, is it our children yet unborn or our grandchildren that will come redeem us?

You're even worse than the so called politicians.
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by zionmade1: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
swuftz:

And what has your situation home achieved. Your expel from the Northern region. The people of the South West are smarter and more intelligent than that. besides the organisers were not calling for sit at home.
They are planning to expel us and we are thinking of trillions of naira and properties to carry home or forfeit. Wen we expel abokii, na suya, sewing machine and polish im go carry go, wen we expel d ewedu wole wole agberos na only taxi (for men) and ogogoro (for women) dem go carry go.
Lazy asses
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by Anextin(f): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ayam not understanding, ain't June 12th supposed to be a public holiday atleast for Yoruba to commiserate abiola, why choose that particular day. Nah this not right, if u want to match for abiola pls kindly say so don't tag it something else, then later brag how people came out in full to support oduduwa. You and the igbos I believe are not competing and pls don't reduce their efforts with this cheap stunt. Not Kool at all.
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by Skubidude(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
proeast:
I swear these guys are funny indeed. Dirty cowards, I don't want to see any smelling armpit close to me.

Wicked cheesycheesycheesycheesy Botu why.. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by Emenandez4lyf(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
zionmade1:
Onye iberibe ama ghi ihe Obolo aturu ocha
Nwoke m, buru ozu onwe gi puo m n'iru
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by leofab(f): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
vicadex07:

Your daddy is abnormal undecided
you don't even have a dad.. Na papa you get; slowpoke.
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by soath(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
uzolexis:

Point of correction, Nairaland IS a platform for inter tribal war and Seun stood by and let it happen. Shame on him.
Something should be done about this ASAP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos / Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.