Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nationwide Topless March On June 12 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Topless March On June 12 (41997 Views)

FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 / PDP Leaders Lead Protest March On The Outcome Of The Presidential Election / Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
will females be topless...?
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by zionmade1: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Emenandez4lyf:
Nwoke m, buru ozu onwe gi puo m n'iru
Aturu onu igbo
Ebe onye iberibe di ka gi amaghi na sai m na eti wu okwu ka m na acho ndi ofe mmanu
Noro zuzuwa amakwala na i too la
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by Gangster1ms: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Unless females march topless i won't be there.. later now them go dey fight for gender equality angry
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by herkeym001(m): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
HiddenShadow:
June 12 can the Afonjas repeat what the Biafrans did on May 30
You dey craze for head. Why una too no hit street unclad on May 30th. Coward people (Igbo)jejely sit-down for house, con want make we occupy street unclad.
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by steppins: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
olasaad:

How many times have you done that in the past year most especially 2011-2015? And also when your Biafra warlord Ojukwu was alive? All that happened on May 30 was just to expressed the pain you suffered during 2015 generally election.
You black like a chimpanzee's ass and you no fine, yet you still dey hate.
Fugly ass.
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by steppins: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
uzolexis:

Point of correction, Nairaland IS a platform for inter tribal war and Seun stood by and let it happen. Shame on him.
You're obsessing over toks2008, writing stuff about him in your profile.
And for your nose rings, leave body piercing for yoruba girls.
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by steppins: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
RighteousI:

That was what I thought before. The truth is that tribalism is high. If you are yoruba person just go and to the shop of an ibo man and see if he will not try to dupe you cos he is selfish and he wrongly believes he is smarter than you. If you are ibo, just try to rent a property in lagos from a yoruba man and watch him run away from you cos he believes that all ibos are money craving thieves.
If you are a southerner, just go to the north and make the mistake of insulting an aboki in bad way and your large intestines could be removed from your belly with a dagger.
What's the difference between you and the people you mentioned? The same hate between them can be clearly seen on your post.
Hypocrite.
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by olasaad(f): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
steppins:

You black like a chimpanzee's ass and you no fine, yet you still dey hate.
Fugly ass.

E pain am

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by dee02(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Waste of time and energy!
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by steppins: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
olasaad:

E pain am
Oh! You're the one pained.
If I was as black and fugly as you are, I'll do myself a favour and jump into the lagoon.
Person wey wan fûck you go use torch light, to see ur toto.

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by olasaad(f): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
steppins:

If I was as black and fugly as you are, I'll do myself a favour and jump into the lagoon.

Lol..is that what you do to yours. Show me the picture or I won't answer you again stupid
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by decomaniaboss(f): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
macolino:
Afonjas don't have mind ooo. Just station one police van they will all run away..
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy guy why naaaaaa
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
steppins:

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by steppins: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
olasaad:

Lol..is that what you do to yours. Show me the picture or I won't answer you again stupid
Now, this is what I call painment. grin
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by olasaad(f): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
steppins:

Now, this is what I call painment. grin

Lol

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by uzolexis(f): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
steppins:

You're obsessing over toks2008, writing stuff about him in your profile.
And for your nose rings, leave body piercing for yoruba girls.

It is MY nose, I decide what I want to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by Toks2008(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
uzolexis:

It is MY nose, I decide what I want to do with it.

OK OK I give in to your obsession...just send me a PM OK! cos I'm not understanding all these mentions cos you refuse to let go of me.

Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by uzolexis(f): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toks2008:

OK OK I give in to your obsession...just send me a PM OK! cos I'm not understanding all these mentions cos you refuse to let go of me.

Whatever makes you sleep at night undecided
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by Toks2008(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
uzolexis:

Whatever makes you sleep at night undecided

You are my nairaland nightmare..wettin I do you? Shebbi I Don gree now so abeg remove my name for your signature...abi iru wahala wo leyi?
Re: Nationwide Topless March On June 12 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
lozanni:

smiley Ibu ti kpoju ni enu yin. You be Ibu's brother? Lol.

Seriously, so much is wrong with our nation and this has pushed many people to ask for the right to self-determination.
I only ask that all agitators for self-determination should do so through constitutional means and not by violent struggle.

That is real civilisation. And not unclad dressing..
God should just reset this world! Spoil beyond human repair!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wooden Carts "Commissioned" By President Buhari In Bauchi / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos / Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.