Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Honestly, Do You Think Black Peniss Are Particular ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly, Do You Think Black Peniss Are Particular ? (838 Views)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly, Do You Think Black Peniss Are Particular ? by whywhyogun: 5:31am On Jun 08, 2017
I am a white woman, that is why I always say "black man" instead of "man" . a man from another race is something so special that I have to put "black" in front of him.

but of course , you black guys/girls don't think black people are so special/different from yourselves that you need to put "black" whenever you say ""people".

the same with peniss.

I always emphasize "black peniss" and they are usually big, so I say "big black peniss". do you think it an offence or compliment , if it is coming out from a white woman's mouth ?

and what is black peniss so specially? is it because they are big ? bigger ? biggest ? or simply they are black ? or any other myth ?

from a white woman's standpoint , I do feel black peniss are extraordinary . how about you ?
Re: Honestly, Do You Think Black Peniss Are Particular ? by divinehand2003(m): 6:24am On Jun 08, 2017
My candid opinion is this: the male sexual organ (phallus or penís) has the same anatomy no matter the race or region he comes from. The sizes, hardness when erect or shapes also varies within a particular race. In other words, be it a black or white penís, it's the same everywhere. Yes, I agree that the lengths of the male reproductive organ may vary a bit depending on the place he comes from from evidence based research, notwithstanding the penis is the same allover.
Re: Honestly, Do You Think Black Peniss Are Particular ? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 08, 2017
uhm. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Honestly, Do You Think Black Peniss Are Particular ? by whywhyogun: 6:36am On Jun 08, 2017
divinehand2003:
My candid opinion is this: the male sexual organ (phallus or penís) has the same anatomy no matter the race or region he comes from. The sizes, hardness when erect or shapes also varies within a particular race. In other words, be it a black or white penís, it's the same everywhere. Yes, I agree that the lengths of the male reproductive organ may vary a bit depending on the place he comes from from evidence based research, notwithstanding the penis is the same allover.

look at yourself, you are just an idiot/prude.

which textbook you are reading this paragraph from ?
Re: Honestly, Do You Think Black Peniss Are Particular ? by divinehand2003(m): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

Why be so spiteful? We aren't quarreling. I just told you my opinion. You can counter it by being modest with your words.
Re: Honestly, Do You Think Black Peniss Are Particular ? by Jaynom(m): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

Ewwww! You have an ugly personality.
Re: Honestly, Do You Think Black Peniss Are Particular ? by Victornezzar: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2017
Chimo
So na infants full dis romance section
Re: Honestly, Do You Think Black Peniss Are Particular ? by whywhyogun: 6:47am On Jun 08, 2017
divinehand2003:

Why be so spiteful? We aren't quarreling. I just told you my opinion. You can counter it by being modest with your words.

just look at what you have said. how can a white peniss be equivalent to a black one ? in my eyes, the black peniss are most superb . the latter are hot, palpitating(especially in my hands), flaring at their abominiable mouths, and evincing the black men hormone smell fragrantly .

how can a white peniss be compared with my favorite black big big .
Re: Honestly, Do You Think Black Peniss Are Particular ? by divinehand2003(m): 6:49am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

just look at what you have said. how can a white peniss be equivalent to a black one ? in my eyes, the black peniss are most superb . the latter are hot, palpitating(especially in my hands), flaring at their abominiable mouths, and evincing the black men hormone smell fragrantly .

how can a white peniss be compared with my favorite black big big .

That's a better response. But at least an apology from you would have made it the best response ever.
Re: Honestly, Do You Think Black Peniss Are Particular ? by whywhyogun: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Jaynom:

Ewwww! You have an ugly personality.

i just point out the truth , which is coming from my numerous experiences of having sex with black men and containing their precious juice by my mouth.
Re: Honestly, Do You Think Black Peniss Are Particular ? by whywhyogun: 6:51am On Jun 08, 2017
divinehand2003:

That's a better response.

do you really think black peniss are not better than white peniss ? i want to be penetrated by black ones only, although they make me painful a lot
Re: Honestly, Do You Think Black Peniss Are Particular ? by Daniel2289(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

He just told u his opinion and u attacked him. Where are u even from Believe it or not, that's just the truth.
Re: Honestly, Do You Think Black Peniss Are Particular ? by whywhyogun: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Daniel2289:

He just told u his opinion and u attacked him. Where are u even from Believe it or not, that's just the truth.

i am from a country where there are few black cute boys. and luckily i am in africa now... i wish to taste a new peniss everyday.
Re: Honestly, Do You Think Black Peniss Are Particular ? by Daniel2289(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

i am from a country where there are few black cute boys. and luckily i am in africa now... i wish to taste a new peniss everyday.
I felt LIES ALL OVER ur post.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman In Her Prime (exclusively Baby(red::b)... / Why?(sexually Explicit) / Man United Player Memphis Depay Proposes To His Girl Friend, Lori Harvey - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.