Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths (43599 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Removal Of Rickety Vehicles From Lagos Roads: Ultimatum Given By State Govt. / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Karlman: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2017
PedroJP:

No, they are reacting not because of the Arewa ultimatum but the implications of it. What else do we want other than this when we tell you that the zoo will burn.

It is delusion on your side to think we are not ready for Northerners having stayed with them for this long in this contraption. It is normal people react but it is better lives are lost to achieve Biafra than for this status quo to remain. If my life will bring Biafra, then let me die for Biafra to be restored in full and separated from Yoruba and Hausa as they'v refused to act like humans.mind most are condemning the threat not that you've not done worst than the threat to the extent of tajing lives but because of your coveteous eyes on our properties which is the sole driving force.
Nonsense
U GET TIME O! LET D YORUBA BOYS B SHIVRIN
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2017
nkowalo:
YES. Every Nigerian citizen have a constitution right to stay wherever they like to stay as far as Nigeria is consign. we the igbos should not feel threating by those low life northern. shay dey say one Nigeria, so shall it be

That's true bro...but I think the threat is an hyperbolic one in response to the agitation for Biafra....in the last one month the south east have been rallying for separation and eminent Nigerians were quite.
This blabby threat by an ordinary Hausa group has suddenly turned the Social blogosphere gone viral.

I am a for one Nigeria. I leave with ndigbos peacefully in Minna.But its ironic now as it seems igbos are scared of Biafra.When kanu and ipob youths were openly declaring war, nobody said anything o. Now when there brains have been reformated, they are seeking for peaceful referendum.
Some of them are even begging the west not to interfere.I thought the northeners ere cowards to south east.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Splashme: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Kingdollar28:
Great President,Great Advisor, Ambassador of Peace ..i respect you sir...

leave d Norths make dem try,make dem see...

FTC!!!
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Jonathan39: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2017
If the northern people can carry out their ultimatum I will be happy for them else they are cowards just like the AFONJAS Who are known for nothing. [qquote author=LionDeLeo post=57304630]

Yes oh! North no dey for yeye chest beating [/quote]
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Toks2008(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2017
DPsalmist2:

They have not been given that chance. There is no referendum yet. As long as their official national identity remains Nigerian, they can still travel anywhere within Nigeria without bother. From what I've seen their resolve in achieving Biafra remains unshakable.
You want to get rid of them from "your" lands. You know what to do.

Think my guy...it is this type of occurrence that will usher in the referendum. ...it won't come on platter of gold.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by yemzzy22(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2017
northerners are the closest sibling to afonga
just that a lot of them are too senseless imagine the brainless movement they wanna take lalasticalala
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Saintsquare(m): 8:27am On Jun 08, 2017
PedroJP:

Tell me how i am hating and insulting. Now let us assume our grannies did wrong in engaging in that civil war, what has Nigeria done on her part in order not have such repeat itself, nothing. The 3Rs of Gowon nobody saw it, let us restructure some refused feeling they command the powers that be and by extensiom should determine people's destiny. Let us discuss our coexistence in a way it will benefit us, you won't agree. You just want us to behave like zombie b4 you will accept us as peace loving and loving people.

If not the package Nnamdi Kanu came with who ever thought that Nigerian system will be threatened since they all believe on the power of the barel.

Now we've drawn your attention with the hostile agitation, you now term it insultive and hating. What did you do when it wasn't insultive and hating.

1st Oct is very far, we need to have gotten this done once and for all so that nation building will kick off immediately and we live and enhoy life as it should be unlike what is obtainable here in Nigeria. Sorry if i insulted you or your tribe but grievances like these are as a result of negligence, snubbing and sidelining
an average Yoruba would support se but y'all blew that chances when PDP sow a seed of hatred among y'all in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by poseidon12: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2017
Bari22:
wetin concern him? why he never speak or react while Igbos are issuing their threats? we are not southwest were you declare a no man's land and you are still existing, we never tolerate nonsense even in the past.

please Buhari give them their country, let us see how drugs and baby factory can develop a country

or please join them with niger deltans, let them kill themselves as the case with south sudan

for your own information all hausas lving in igboland are advised to come back home, if not you are on your own

we are not ipod chest beaters, a mere ultimatum they are already panicking we belive in action not words of mouth

I hope you'll be ready for war and break up? It's easy to hide behind keyboard and make noise. Most Nigerians have not learnt any lesson from the first civil war. A second civil war in Nigeria would lead to complete disintegration of the country. The IPOB or any other group are within their fundamental right to ask for secession as long as they are not threatening anyone.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by hucienda: 8:28am On Jun 08, 2017
This is what I expected the Acting President to deliver.

Now he's lost the initiative to President Jonathan, Vice President Atiku and the likes.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Nightwolf1: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2017
I'm patiently waiting for first October.. Make i hear say one Igbo man die.

These homeless abookis in my local govt are gone.
grin grin no time.

Jonathan stop preaching peace here. U make them look like they are powerful. They shud throw the first coin while I destroy the note

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by LionDeLeo: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Jonathan39:
If the northern people can carry out their ultimatum I will be happy for them else they are cowards just like the AFONJAS Who are known for nothing. [qquote author=LionDeLeo post=57304630]

Yes oh! North no dey for yeye chest beating

Which one be "carry out their ultimatum" again? grin

E be like say na ultimatum dey reign now.

Let me go and look for ultimatum to carry out. No time. grin

Go school, for where?.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Bari22:
wetin concern him? why he never speak or react while Igbos are issuing their threats? we are not southwest were you declare a no man's land and you are still existing, we never tolerate nonsense even in the past.

please Buhari give them their country, let us see how drugs and baby factory can develop a country

or please join them with niger deltans, let them kill themselves as the case with south sudan

for your own information all hausas lving in igboland are advised to come back home, if not you are on your own

we are not ipod chest beaters, a mere ultimatum they are already panicking we belive in action not words of mouth
.It's just pathetic that these statements are coming from u,educated for that matter ! What will the illiterate, which constitutes 72% of the northerners say when they are looking up to u guyz?? NoTHING is worth shedding human blood for.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Slai1: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Who is Jonathan?

The only Jonathan I know is in the bible.

This lily-livered drunk failure.....Igbos have never been scared of the Hausas and we are waiting patiently....
We will show them that Zobo is not Blackcurrant.

He is a man that has passed you in all ramifications.

He is not sick.

He is blessed.

Immediate past President of Nigeria.

Do you have a record a tenth as enviable as that? Your admittance is as good as the answer.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by process123(m): 8:34am On Jun 08, 2017
aminulive:
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan has weighed in on the heightened ethnic tension around the country following an Ultimatum issued to the Igbos in the north to leave the region by a Northern youth forum.

Jonathan took to his social media page to state that Nigerians have the right to live in any part of the country. The former leader wrote;

Every Nigerian citizen has an inalienable right to reside in any part of Nigeria. As Nigerians, we should all tailor our thoughts, actions and utterances to promote this and other rights. We are all brothers and sisters born from the womb of mother Nigeria. There are no still births or unwanted births from our mother. We are all one and equal and it is the responsibility of all men of goodwill to appeal for calm and unity in our beloved country Nigerians. GEJ.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1525129354204100&id=105479482835768

The statement by the Arewa Northern Youths Forum, ANYF, ordering all Igbos out of all the 19 northern states has been met with wide condemnation from the country's leaders. Kaduna state governor, El-rufai has even called for the arrest of the leaders of the forum.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/08/ex-president-jonathan-reacts-ultimatum-given-igbos-northern-youths/

Can anyone use the word 'say baba' whose government came to power to foster disunity among the different ethnic groups
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by ModusOperandi(f): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2017
Does this ultimatum extend to the people of the SS, as the average Hausa man may not know/care that they're not igbos.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by poseidon12: 8:39am On Jun 08, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
This Abuja declaration saga has pointed out the already known fact that the ibos noise about biafra is not well intentioned. The call for Biafra is the default mode the ibos set into whenever the loose out at in the politics at the center.

I had expected that the ibos, in furtherance of their biafra agitation, would have simply left the North, following the quit notice the Arewa Youths served them.

The ibos want to break away from Nigeria but at the same time they want to remain in other part of Nigeria.

The ibos want an independent iboland but at the same time they keep running away from iboland.

I'm sure you know that all Nigerians are not living in Nigeria. Nigerians are residing in different countries. If Igbos secede, that does not mean that all Igbos would move to Biafra. It just means that those that choose to reside in Nigeria will become foreigners just like other foreigners, especially from ECOWAS, living in Nigeria. So, yes we are serious about the call for secession. But it's because of the continuing unjust treatment of the Igbo. And why do you all seem to be scared of the Igbos seceding and yet you hate them?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by proeast(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Its only the deaf, blind and dumb that will not understand what is going on in this country, and where we are heading ultimately. Every Igbo man in the north, except probably Jos, should do the needful. I trust my Plateau people, they have already seen the bigger picture and are much wiser now. Umu nnem nile no n'ugwu awusa, biko nu, lots nu ugbua. Ala Igbo ga aba anyny.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Why is gej coming out now to advice Northerners? Where was him when namadi kunu saying rubbing upandan

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by ItsTutsi(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Hahah igbos and chestbeating,for how long have we been dealing with yall at ur own background??..typical example of "emty vessel making the laudest sound",the best u do is come online and rant about how fulani have been raping and humbling ur women and men at ur vicinity,thinking sophisticated english will solve the issue angry cheesy..its always "next time they do this,let them try anything" as if we have not been doing it since inception..igbos are being delt with from all over nigeria but the best they do is rant online,they never "walk the talk",its like a heredity passed along the lineage from the the coward OJUKWU[color=#990000][/color]
NwaObinkita:
Who is Jonathan?

The only Jonathan I know is in the bible.

This lily-livered drunk failure.....Igbos have never been scared of the Hausas and we are waiting patiently....
We will show them that Zobo is not Blackcurrant.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by bayulll011(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2017
aminulive:
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan has weighed in on the heightened ethnic tension around the country following an Ultimatum issued to the Igbos in the north to leave the region by a Northern youth forum.

Jonathan took to his social media page to state that Nigerians have the right to live in any part of the country. The former leader wrote;

Every Nigerian citizen has an inalienable right to reside in any part of Nigeria. As Nigerians, we should all tailor our thoughts, actions and utterances to promote this and other rights. We are all brothers and sisters born from the womb of mother Nigeria. There are no still births or unwanted births from our mother. We are all one and equal and it is the responsibility of all men of goodwill to appeal for calm and unity in our beloved country Nigerians. GEJ.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1525129354204100&id=105479482835768

The uselessss and the IEFECTUAL BUFFON if he had done what was expected of him the north will be the one begging to leave nigeria,instead the MORRRON was so stupiiiid that his wife was able to Amass large of dollar and he dint know

The statement by the Arewa Northern Youths Forum, ANYF, ordering all Igbos out of all the 19 northern states has been met with wide condemnation from the country's leaders. Kaduna state governor, El-rufai has even called for the arrest of the leaders of the forum.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/08/ex-president-jonathan-reacts-ultimatum-given-igbos-northern-youths/
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by FKO81(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2017
Slai1:

He is a man that has passed you in all ramifications.

He is not sick.

He is blessed.

Immediate past President of Nigeria.

Do you have a record a tenth as enviable as that? Your admittance is as good as the answer.
The lunatic you quoted is from Osun state
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by krystiankachi(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2017
You lot are hyping this bullsh!t ultimatum give by some dirty gworo chewing abok!s...and why exactly are the yorubas here having a party over this
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Nulax1003: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Pls Mr former president, Northern leaders are doing good job in cautioning their people to calm d situation.......... Plssss being among South South and South East respected leaders kindly talk to your ppl to stop singing war song because wat goes around comes around.

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Emino21(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Tell them
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by dikeizu1(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2017
That shanu has forgotten Tuesday May 30th 1995 kano blood bath,it will be horrible for them,because Igbo's owns properties every where in the world.
Igbo's are not afraid of those fiji da putas
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by poseidon12: 8:52am On Jun 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided I'M TIRED OF THIS ZOO OF A COUNTRY

Everybody is. Just that Nigerians are insincere set of people. The knuckle heads are here insulting Igbos for expressing their frustration but I have not met a Nigerian, Igbo or not, that is not frustrated with this zoo. Everybody wants out. Even Buhari who has consistently demonstrated that he does not have any confidence in his country which he presides over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Paretomaster(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2017
So suddenly one Nigeria has come to play, when the flattinoes are busy chestbeating, rubbishing anything Nigeria, everything seems calm, now few guys just cough, everyone is having a heart attack.

If u want to leave, leave, but of course u won't. ...
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2017
dikeizu1:
That shanu has forgotten Tuesday May 30th 1995 kano blood bath,it will be horrible for them,because Igbo's owns properties every where in the world.
Igbo's are not afraid of those fiji da putas
what's this one saying sef, you said want to go they said you should go and you are crying because of your property that can't go with you, mumu don't you know you have property and investment in another man land when you said you want to go? Craziness dey worry all of una
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Gotze1: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2017
nkowalo:
YES. Every Nigerian citizen have a constitution right to stay wherever they like to stay as far as Nigeria is consign. we the igbos should not feel threating by those low life northern. shay dey say one Nigeria, so shall it be
Shatap, when nnamdi KANU ordered Igbo's to kill yorubas and northerners, you were hailing him n didn't condemn him. Now they gave you back what you were hailing at, you are crying over it. Next time, it is concern and not consign.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Gotze1: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Let them carry out their threat first and let's see if UN Referendum will not take place the next day

October 1st, if the Northerners refused to act on their words, then shall we call them cowards

Afonjas, send this message to your masters up North

They are cowards if they don't implement their threat on October 1st
Just like you have been coward for not killing yorubas n hausas as ordered by your evil albino.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Boko Haram's Attack In Borno Today / Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock / Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.