Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths (43598 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Removal Of Rickety Vehicles From Lagos Roads: Ultimatum Given By State Govt. / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by piice: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2017
Tahrah:
GEJ,the wonderful man still giving PMB and apc goverment sleepless nights two years after.
Shhmmm
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by michoim(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Good one from the ex president
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2017
Now that they've said Igbo should pack their things back to the east( shey they want Biafra), they are now claiming one naija tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Arielle: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
HONESTLY,

THESE IGBO, Igbos, MASSOBS & BIAFRANS ARE ALL COWARDS. KAWAI

JUST A MERE THREAT FROM A YOUTH FORUM. SEE SHAKY SHAKY EVERYWHERE.

LEARNT THE NNAMDI IS EVEN MAKING ARRANGEMENTS TO TRAVEL TO CÔTE DI VOIRE

THE GOVERNORS ALREADY PANICKING

KAI SHEGE

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by buchilino(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2017
Histrings08:
This man is all bout peace.... No wonder he's prospering... Yes, I'm afonja, come nd beat me

WOW GUY DEY VEX OOO. TAKE AM EASY ABEG.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by salam1(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided I'M TIRED OF THIS ZOO OF A COUNTRY
what are u still doing in the zoo?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by gartamanta: 9:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Kx:
So much for one Nigeria 50 years after the civil war.

Well at least we Igbos are not decieving our selves that there is anything like 'one Nigeria' the way other people do.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Vick4rill(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided I'M TIRED OF THIS ZOO OF A COUNTRY
And you are still living in it??

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by jamesbond0007(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
HONESTLY,

THESE IGBO, Igbos, MASSOBS & BIAFRANS ARE ALL COWARDS. KAWAI

JUST A MERE THREAT FROM A YOUTH FORUM. SEE SHAKY SHAKY EVERYWHERE.

LEARNT THE NNAMDI IS EVEN MAKING ARRANGEMENTS TO TRAVEL TO CÔTE DI VOIRE

THE GOVERNORS ALREADY PANICKING

KAI SHEGE
Who is this thing?
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by hardbody: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2017
Bari22:
wetin concern him? why he never speak or react while Igbos are issuing their threats? we are not southwest were you declare a no man's land and you are still existing, we never tolerate nonsense even in the past.

please Buhari give them their country, let us see how drugs and baby factory can develop a country

or please join them with niger deltans, let them kill themselves as the case with south sudan

for your own information all hausas lving in igboland are advised to come back home, if not you are on your own

we are not ipod chest beaters, a mere ultimatum they are already panicking we belive in action not words of mouth

One of the disadvantages of China phones and cheap data. Can you, on a clear day meet me one on one and vomit this rubbish and i won't choke you out in 60 seconds. I blame you not
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by engrjacuzzi: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2017
kunle afolanyan will soon produce this movie soon. "30 days ultimatum"
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Bari22:
wetin concern him? why he never speak or react while Igbos are issuing their threats? we are not southwest were you declare a no man's land and you are still existing, we never tolerate nonsense even in the past.

please Buhari give them their country, let us see how drugs and baby factory can develop a country

or please join them with niger deltans, let them kill themselves as the case with south sudan

for your own information all hausas lving in igboland are advised to come back home, if not you are on your own

we are not ipod chest beaters, a mere ultimatum they are already panicking we belive in action not words of mouth
which kain phone u dey use. You pix dey blur
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by DavidEsq(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Powerful! Just too powerful!
Which APC chieftain or zombie can produce something this powerful.
This is not saying Jonathan did his best while he was president.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by dedunji: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2017
My fear is the north youths is making thing hard for themselves ,somebody told you Biafra or dead & u still looking for way to get done and north youths is fueling it more ,I pray this IPOD no go mobilized enter Kaduna b4 the real date to help the housa people start it to faster Biafra ,I advice the security men to be on alert in case IPOd mobilize men to meet the housas in their home Kaduna & kano. Ipod is angry and can do anything that will lead to Biafra actualisation ,am not in the north but that's my fear .
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by TKDEE(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Who is Jonathan?

The only Jonathan I know is in the bible.

This lily-livered drunk failure.....Igbos have never been scared of the Hausas and we are waiting patiently....
We will show them that Zobo is not Blackcurrant.

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by jossybiggi: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Jonas that supervise the looted treasury Master of looters bad lerder that said stealing is not corruption
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by primcy(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Bari22:

Afo anu
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by guychidile: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2017
the ear that will hear must not be as big as a cow boys cap.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2017
All i seek in this country is to become a billionaire, not a biafran, Afenifere or Arewa indigene.

So help me God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by wadetaw202: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2017
Kingdollar28:
Great President,Great Advisor, Ambassador of Peace ..i respect you sir...

leave d Norths make dem try,make dem see...

FTC!!!
If you are serious about Biafra, heed what they said and leave the north now
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by nagoma(m): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2017
Why are you forcing them to live in the Zoo? They want the Utpian Biafra. This is a good start, they should be celebrating and jubiliating as they move.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Olabestonic001(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2017
PedroJP:

Tell me how i am hating and insulting. Now let us assume our grannies did wrong in engaging in that civil war, what has Nigeria done on her part in order not have such repeat itself, nothing. The 3Rs of Gowon nobody saw it, let us restructure some refused feeling they command the powers that be and by extensiom should determine people's destiny. Let us discuss our coexistence in a way it will benefit us, you won't agree. You just want us to behave like zombie b4 you will accept us as peace loving and loving people.

If not the package Nnamdi Kanu came with who ever thought that Nigerian system will be threatened since they all believe on the power of the barel.

Now we've drawn your attention with the hostile agitation, you now term it insultive and hating. What did you do when it wasn't insultive and hating.

1st Oct is very far, we need to have gotten this done once and for all so that nation building will kick off immediately and we live and enhoy life as it should be unlike what is obtainable here in Nigeria. Sorry if i insulted you or your tribe but grievances like these are as a result of negligence, snubbing and sidelining

You're too emotional! That's not a sensible way of making lasting impacts. The troubles all of you are ready for is just Battles and not War. Even if Igbos break out as at present peaceful, the hate you've spread will definitely catch up with you lots.
Your Biafra is a blackmail tool and when they returned you hate for hate, you're all already scared!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by PedroJP(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Olabestonic001:

You're too emotional! That's not a sensible way of making lasting impacts. The troubles all of you are ready for is just Battles and not War. Even if Igbos break out as at present peaceful, the hate you've spread will definitely catch up with you lots.
Your Biafra is a blackmail tool and when they returned you hate for hate, you're all already scared!

Do i sound scared ? Read again.
I even urge Yorubas to declare theirs to show support to Northerners that yes, Igbos have been the rude child all this while. What are you waiting for ?

Like i said, 1st October is too far, let them bring it closer as 1 week should be enough.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by holluphemydavid(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Hausa's are comedians cracking dry joke with dat dere silly statement
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Omonigeriarere: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Let them carry out their threat first and let's see if UN Referendum will not take place the next day

October 1st, if the Northerners refused to act on their words, then shall we call them cowards

Afonjas, send this message to your masters up North

They are cowards if they don't implement their threat on October 1st

Stop ranting oga, this fight is between the Master, with born to rule mentality and Slave, who has never ruled in the present dispensation.

Y dragging Yoruba into it? Hausas no get time for empty -chest-beating oooo.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by preshmic: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2017
let us consider peace as an instrument for development. i wonder why war dey hungry us some of our fathers who ve experience war s praying so dat it will not occur again but we young people that did not experience war re willing nd ready to fight. let us go back nd read some history before doing wat will regret at last sad[color=#990000][/color] undecided
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Olabestonic001(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2017
PedroJP:

Do i sound scared ? Read again.
I even urge Yorubas to declare theirs to show support to Northerners that yes, Igbos have been the rude child all this while. What are you waiting for ?

Like i said, 1st October is too far, let them bring it closer as 1 week should be enough.

Lolz.
Guy, use your senses not your emotions.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by discusant: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2017
Tell Jonathan Goodluck, only a most myopic politician or a selfish one would refuse to observe that one Nigeria is not working and can never work.

Jonathan as president was frequently questioning what was wrong with Nigeria. At one he questioned the amalgamation of 1914.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by sshalom(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Who is Jonathan?

The only Jonathan I know is in the bible.

This lily-livered drunk failure.....Igbos have never been scared of the Hausas and we are waiting patiently....
We will show them that Zobo is not Blackcurrant.

I hear you!
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by nagoma(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2017
PedroJP:

No, they are reacting not because of the Arewa ultimatum but the implications of it. What else do we want other than this when we tell you that the zoo will burn.
It is delusion on your side to think we are not ready for Northerners having stayed with them for this long in this contraption. It is normal people react but it is better lives are lost to achieve Biafra than for this status quo to remain. If my life will bring Biafra, then let me die for Biafra to be restored in full and separated from Yoruba and Hausa as they'v refused to act like humans.mind most are condemning the threat not that you've not done worst than the threat to the extent of tajing lives but because of your coveteous eyes on our properties which is the sole driving force.
Nonsense

Congratulations my brother Pedro! No no no nobody will die and certainly not you.

We thank the Northern youth for moving the Biafra agenda forward. When are the luxurious buses and the trailers coming to pack them and their load back to the Biafran Paradise?
I join you in your jubilant victorious mood. Don't worry about their other assets, they will all be computed mutually and amicably settled. (Of course land in Nigeria is always a lease that can be revoked by the government, no one owns land in the real sense of it) I am sure they will be allocated as much land as they need when they reach home.
When are your senators, members of the house, ministers and judges leaving? Students, policemen , all those professors and Doctors from the SE must be getting ready now.
We Nigerians never wanted this to happen but since that is what you want , we must join you in celebrating your victory after all we are going to remain as neighbors ( Biafra is not moving to the Middle East.)
The most important thing is that this is done and all concluded in peace and joy.
I will miss you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by PedroJP(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Lolz.
Guy, use your senses not your emotions.

How am i gonna sound b4 u'll accept i'v been communicating rationally than emotionally ? Is it when i decide to support the status quo? No, not gonna support that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes / Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) / Photos From Boko Haram's Attack In Borno Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.