Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths (43602 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Removal Of Rickety Vehicles From Lagos Roads: Ultimatum Given By State Govt. / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by APCsupporter: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2017
nkowalo:
YES. Every Nigerian citizen have a constitution right to stay wherever they like to stay as far as Nigeria is consign. we the igbos should not feel threating by those low life northern. shay dey say one Nigeria, so shall it be

you are bigger low lives with all the crime coming from your region.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by APCsupporter: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
HONESTLY,
THESE IGBO, Igbos, MASSOBS & BIAFRANS ARE ALL COWARDS. KAWAI
JUST A MERE THREAT FROM A YOUTH FORUM. SEE SHAKY SHAKY EVERYWHERE.
LEARNT THE NNAMDI IS EVEN MAKING ARRANGEMENTS TO TRAVEL TO CÔTE DI VOIRE
THE GOVERNORS ALREADY PANICKING
KAI SHEGE
correct. ragwayen banza ne Kawai shegu matsorata.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by holajeedayy: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Who is Jonathan?

The only Jonathan I know is in the bible.

This lily-livered drunk failure.....Igbos have never been scared of the Hausas and we are waiting patiently....
We will show them that Zobo is not Blackcurrant.

u are not scare of hausa but u depend on them for ur business suvival ,u belief a man that want to rule by all mean because he is a uk citizen ......anyway na ur problem b dat....u still make money outside ur biafra more .....
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by holajeedayy: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

correct. ragwayen banza ne Kawai shegu matsorata.
what is this rubish? my frn since u want ipob go back to ur village no b force to make money frm another man land
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Igbos have never been scared of the Hausas and we are waiting patiently....

[/quote] grin grin And that no matter how fat a ram grows, it will never grow to the size of a cow grin grin
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by mekzymiles(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Bari22:
wetin concern him? why he never speak or react while Igbos are issuing their threats? we are not southwest were you declare a no man's land and you are still existing, we never tolerate nonsense even in the past.

please Buhari give them their country, let us see how drugs and baby factory can develop a country

or please join them with niger deltans, let them kill themselves as the case with south sudan

for your own information all hausas lving in igboland are advised to come back home, if not you are on your own

we are not ipod chest beaters, a mere ultimatum they are already panicking we belive in action not words of mouth
I smell Hausa goat
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
HONESTLY,

KAI SHEGE
Will you keep quiet there Abbokki, both in arms bearing and off hands, you people will never march us in a level and strategic confrontation. You can't claim a hard man for carrying out secret and unchallenged attacks. You guys have always been cowards, not because we aren't animalistic as you people, we don't kill senselessly like you people, but this time around we will for first time in the history treat your madness of thinking that you have monopoly of violence. Stop ranting on nairaland and just bring it up, we're readily waiting for you animals.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by ensamy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
If Nigeria was an EU nation it could have been splitted long ago into several nations, but since EU is interested in this large market called Nigeria, there will never allow us to split.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by goodnews777: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
That is even what the IBOS want. Sack the IBOS from the north, the IBOS will sack the marauding FULANIS from the south, and all northerners from the south, and that is the end of the polity called Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by goodnews777: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
They are simply, indirectly declaring war. Kalu will win this one. African Japan will succeed finally, oil wealth will no longer be used for building mosques and terrorist enclaves.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by win3k: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Yea, more weak and docile comments, sounds always like begging.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by kezonek: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
HONESTLY,

KAI SHEGE
The Igbos should take the ultimatum serious because they are dealing with blood suckers who have no value for human life. It was nothern youths that carried out the pogrom of 1966/67 against even when the then military government condemned it.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by fabre4: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
This Abuja declaration saga has pointed out the already known fact that the ibos noise about biafra is not well intentioned. The call for Biafra is the default mode the ibos set into whenever they loose out in the politics at the center.

I had expected that the ibos, in furtherance of their biafra agitation, would have simply left the North, following the quit notice the Arewa Youths served them.

The ibos want to break away from Nigeria but at the same time they want to remain in other part of Nigeria.

The ibos want an independent iboland but at the same time they keep running away from iboland.

As long as they've not seceded they reserve every right to reside in any part of Nigeria so stop disgracing yourself through your misinformed comments.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Parishpriest: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=Bari22 post=57304338]wetin concern him? why he never speak or react while Igbos are issuing their threats? we are not southwest were you declare a no man's land and you are still existing, we never tolerate nonsense even in the past.

please Buhari give them their country, let us see how drugs and baby factory can develop a country

or please join them with niger deltans, let them kill themselves as the case with south Sudan

Malam cow, how can you call Igbo's baby factory? You have more than three million al majiris in Kano alone. Do the maths and see who's suppose to be referred to as baby factory products. Use your head next time.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
HONESTLY,

KAI SHEGE

A core Almajiri has spoken.I salute your stupidity,sir.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Obaf1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Let them carry out their threat first and let's see if UN Referendum will not take place the next day

October 1st, if the Northerners refused to act on their words, then shall we call them cowards

Afonjas, send this message to your masters up North

They are cowards if they don't implement their threat on October 1st
;;;;;;;;;;;;; this is d reason why get angry @any litle things around then turn out to b fight, i bet u, u can nt beat live, if dem stage us to fight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;must u call d yorubas in any of ur mention and who told u, yoruba are lazy when its come to fight, i wil bet my life if u beat me in real life and i quit then kill me, mofos
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by modupeleke(f): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hmmmmm! ego better ooo.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by chngebeginwthme: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kingdollar28:
Great President,Great Advisor, Ambassador of Peace ..i respect you sir...

leave d Norths make dem try,make dem see...

FTC!!!

Which mumu great President? has ever comment on the activities IPOB since 2015? When Kanu busy bragging and calling Nigeria zoo did he say anything? When Kanu keep insulting Hausa and Yoruba did the ineffectual say anything? I support the North on this.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by chngebeginwthme: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:
To be honest, I don't see what all this fuss is about. All these reactions are just giving the so-called ultimatum a tinge of authenticity.

Tens, if not hundreds of like ultimatums have been issued in the past, but just end up fruitless and hollow. The reactions by 'well-meaning' Nigerians are just giving a bunch of miscreants irrelevant relevance.

To think of it, no such ultimatums were given before the pogroms of the 60's.

Another round of ethnic cleansing would only fasttrack the secession the Biafrans have been clamouring for. The only tragedy would be the collateral damage on both sides.

Make October do reach quick quick abeg, make person hear word.

Those giving ultimatum in past are the IGBOS and they are only chest beaters...

The only tribe Hausa cannot threaten are the Yorubas, They know their baba in term of violence now..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by chngebeginwthme: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Let them carry out their threat first and let's see if UN Referendum will not take place the next day

October 1st, if the Northerners refused to act on their words, then shall we call them cowards

Afonjas, send this message to your masters up North

They are cowards if they don't implement their threat on October 1st

LOL who are the coward? The IGBO that have been giving ultimatum for nothing haha..

If their ultimatum is baseless why are your leader peeing in their pants... LOL Those that know how it start in 1967 will never take that threatening as baseless..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by edupedia: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Tahrah:
GEJ,the wonderful man still giving PMB and apc goverment sleepless nights two years after.

....the powder for headache u took from hating Buhari was actually cocaine....keep dreaming and writing smoky fiction in your IPOB seventh heaven....there was a real tribe!....now olodos and fraudists...
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
edupedia:

....the powder for headache u took from hating Buhari was actually cocaine....keep dreaming and writing smoky fiction in your IPOB seventh heaven....there was a real tribe!....now olodos and fraudists...
Okay but you haven't made any sense.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Godhand04(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided I'M TIRED OF THIS ZOO OF A COUNTRY

Sup Wild animal smiley
GloriaNinja:
undecided I'M TIRED OF THIS ZOO OF A COUNTRY

Sup Wild animal

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by GloriaNinja(f): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Godhand04:

Sup Wild animal smiley

Sup Wild animal
sup domestic animal
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by bukynkwuenu: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Who is Jonathan?

The only Jonathan I know is in the bible.

This lily-livered drunk failure.....Igbos have never been scared of the Hausas and we are waiting patiently....

I guess d camouflage moniker you choose is affecting your brain......but let's wait n see who is who on first.....
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by hasyak(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
poseidon12:

I'm sure you know that all Nigerians are not living in Nigeria. Nigerians are residing in different countries. If Igbos secede, that does not mean that all Igbos would move to Biafra. It just means that those that choose to reside in Nigeria will become foreigners just like other foreigners, especially from ECOWAS, living in Nigeria. So, yes we are serious about the call for secession. But it's because of the continuing unjust treatment of the Igbo. And why do you all seem to be scared of the Igbos seceding and yet you hate them?

FYI nobody is scared of your seceding, you guys are just being accommodated because of the few good ones. You really don't need any referendum, just call your people back home and declare your country and see if anybody will bother you
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by Jonathan39: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2017
etymology ▼ show
pronunciation
(America) (IPA): /ˌʌltɪˈmeɪtəm/
noun (plural ultimatumsultimata)
a final statement of terms or conditions made by one party to another, especially one that expresses a threat of reprisal or war "i am very sure you are a secondary school drop out. And i understand your inability to comprehend
LionDeLeo:

Which one be "carry out their ultimatum" again? grin

E be like say na ultimatum dey reign now.

Let me go and look for ultimatum to carry out. No time. grin

Go school, for where?.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths by orunto27: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2017
The Northern Almajiris misquoted Biafrans for Igbos. Sorry for their mistakes. And now, we must join hands to throw Nnamdi Kanu out of Nigeria. He is a Biafran not a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose's Vintage Car Spotted At Supreme Court (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) / VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.