Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Will Forcefully Sleep With You To Death – Young Man Threatens Video Vixen (pho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Forcefully Sleep With You To Death – Young Man Threatens Video Vixen (pho (515 Views)

Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online / I Will Forcefully Sleep With You To Death – Young Man Threatens Video Vixen (pho / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Forcefully Sleep With You To Death – Young Man Threatens Video Vixen (pho by blackman232: 9:44am On Jun 08, 2017
It is funny how some men threaten to beat up women when they refuse to do things they do not feel like participating in.

A young man identified as Williams Jnr via his Instagram handle has threatened to beat up a video vixen, Sharon Uanseru who refused to take part in music video.

Williams did not only threaten to beat up Sharon but to also forcefully sleep with her until she dies.

Out of fear, Sharon decided to call out this man on her Instagram handle as she posted screenshot of their conversation and warned other to beware of him.

According to the screenshot the guy also revealed that, Sharon was once abused by music star Davido.

She posted that with caption: “Beware of this account, Its no joke, he’s threatening to beat me to “dirth” because I don’t want to be in a “music video ” and me saying I will fight him made him “weak”

See post below:-

YOU MAY LIKE THIS TOO NOW
LADIES: See The Things You Need To Know Before You Sleep With A Married Man
http://naijafastlink.com/ladies-see-things-need-know-sleep-married-man

(1) (Reply)

What Is a Man? / Evans: Jakande Estate Was Good For Business… I Regret Moving To Igando / Nl Romase Peapu Pliss Taked Note Dart Iweeecureu Is A Fake Peapu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.