Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,441 members, 7,853,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Opinion: Why Women Should Stop Living With Men Who's Yet To Pay Their Dowry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Why Women Should Stop Living With Men Who's Yet To Pay Their Dowry (2486 Views)

I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / Stop Living A Fake Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Why Women Should Stop Living With Men Who's Yet To Pay Their Dowry by ennon92(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mr man, dnt u think marriage isnt for all n sundry

Btw, i have seen a man who respect his 'wife' yet unmarried. Marriage is just being hyped for nothing; wut of those that carried out the marriage proper yet no peace in the home?

Re: Opinion: Why Women Should Stop Living With Men Who's Yet To Pay Their Dowry by gsogbu(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
queencalipso:

He's obviously a kid, you should ignore him.
. Tanks, I'll do that
Re: Opinion: Why Women Should Stop Living With Men Who's Yet To Pay Their Dowry by Alphamale2017(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
chynie:
is painful but women no dey learn
no matter how love shake una 2, if he never pay bride price no live with am
men will be saying women don't want to suffer with them
my sister no suffer with him ooooooo
cos when money come the man go being look outside
your first point is correct, ur second point is wack. go read goodluck Jonathan and patience story u go know say Na generalisation be this. even if he fuccks other okpo outside, he will never ever divorce that is wife for you the slay queen. never u think say some men nor get sense ??
Re: Opinion: Why Women Should Stop Living With Men Who's Yet To Pay Their Dowry by chynie: 7:30am On Jun 09, 2017
Alphamale2017:
your first point is correct, ur second point is wack. go read goodluck Jonathan and patience story u go know say Na generalisation be this. even if he fuccks other okpo outside, he will never ever divorce that is wife for you the slay queen. never u think say some men nor get sense ??
Sorry Jonathan married patience
If you love a woman u will wan to marry her to save her face. No matter how little the wedding will be.
But to keep in the house for years without formally marrying her shows clearly you don't love her.
So why should she suffer with him
Re: Opinion: Why Women Should Stop Living With Men Who's Yet To Pay Their Dowry by Alphamale2017(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2017
chynie:

Sorry Jonathan married patience
If you love a woman u will wan to marry her to save her face. No matter how little the wedding will be.
But to keep in the house for years without formally marrying her shows clearly you don't love her.
So why should she suffer with him

Yea u are correct. co-habiting when not married is wrong. but that saying that if he gets money he will leave u is not 100% correct. I have seen people who still marry the one they started with. there is this extra assurance u have when marry the one who was there when u had nothing. because u know even if things go bad tomorrow they I'll still be there. than marrying someone who is nice to u because u drive a Range Rover . some men get sense oh. nor reason am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae / What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me / 6 Facts About Sperm Every Man Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.