Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze (3726 Views)

Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce / I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani / The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by PiQi: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nigeria is indeed a very interesting country. The many imbalances in our economic, political, and religious structures have always evolved “messiahs” of some sort. Unfortunately the youths have been at the mercies of these merchants and their deceptive antics. From the Niger Delta Militancy to Boko Haram Insurgency, men and women who claimed to be fighting for justice have been found to be nothing but merchants taking advantage of our collective heritage.

Nnamdi Kanu is the new boy on the block. He has proved to be a master of the game. With well oiled deception and propaganda machinery he has become the latest “hero” in town. He promised us eldorado in his so called Biafra Republic. He called Nigeria a zoo, and its inhabitant’s baboons. He talked about political marginalization, convincing us on why we must all jettison Nigeria for Biafra.

For once in my adult life, I was tempted to see reasons with Kanu. Why? Because Ralph Uwazuirike was a scam, a self-serving agitator whose god is his belly. I therefore resigned to fate that all Biafran agitators are nothing but merchants desperate to sell their wares to the leadership of the Nigerian state; they want a chunk of the national cake. I couldn’t have been convinced by MASSOB and its affiliates who dominated the South-East for about ten (10) years, until the “ninja man” Kanu appeared on the scene.

He started as being part of a larger MASSOB agitation, broadcasting propaganda materials from the United Kingdom through the infamous Biafra Radio. But gradually but stealthingly, MASSOB was dethroned, Unwazuirike had had his fair share of the national cake; as Kanu sold himself as the new man to lead the charge.

Indeed, Kanu was smart. He added something unique to Unwazuirike’s gruff approach – Judaism, the opium of the Igbo people. Presenting himself as a Judaist, Kanu knew he will consolidate on the fairytale that the Igbos shares the same ancestry with Israel.

So this is how I fell for the Kanu’s sham. So while he was in custody, I joined in the agitation calling for his release. From Aba to Enugu, I fought hard and availed my contributions in the campaign for his release. I was at the Federal High Court, Abuja, many times. Staged series of protests between the Unity Fountain and Federal Secretariat countless times; and led various social media campaigns on why Kanu must be free.

Fortunately, freedom came at last!!! Kanu was granted bail. But that is where my problem began.

Suddenly, Kanu moved from being a freedom fighter to a political power house. Politicians, business moguls, and religious leaders lined up and paid their way to have audience with him. The social media is littered with pictures of those who had the “rare privilege” of securing audience with the IPOB leader. Even Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State paid his way by offering Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 and two Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs) as political patronage, which Kanu gladly accepted as gifts.

On his part, Rochas Okorocha, is wooing Kanu to declare his membership of APC. The Imo State Governor has also promised him the party’s senatorial ticket come 2019, and a cash-backing of N50 Million. All these are going on while credulous poor men, women and children who don’t have much to give Kanu but their unalloyed support kneel before the IPOB leader to receive some forms of spiritual blessings. INDEED KANU IS A SMART CROOK.

While these gullible men and women keep the agitation alive in their hearts, Kanu has already positioned himself as the godfather of Igbo politics ahead of 2019. He has suddenly become powerful than all the South-East Governors put together. From Enugu to Owerri, Kanu will surely have a say on who eventually emerges as Governor, Senator, and Member of the House of Representatives; himself already sure of a Senatorial seat at the National Assembly. Wao! Nigeria My Country!

Just few years ago, the name Nnamdi Kanu did not ring a bell in the entire Igbo land. He was just another hustler in the United Kingdom trying to make ends meet. But today, Kanu is at the very top, dinning and winning with the great and mighty, while his naive foot soldiers hope in vain for that day when Biafra shall be free.

My dear brothers and sisters, the agitations for Biafra is a hoax. Nnamdi Kenny Okwu Kanu is another Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Abubakar Shekau, Ganiyu Adams, Femi Fani Kayode and many other political merchants and “smart” Nigerians who have mastered the art of holding government by the jugular. We hail them as heroes, we see them as liberators. But today they are all billionaires as they fizzle out of the scene to enjoy their wealth or get elected into political positions or secure political appointments. They suddenly become part of the establishment, while the causes they claimed to be fighting inherently remain with us.

I have come to this conclusion that if only the enterprising young men and women of Igboland will join hands, hearts and minds to advance their causes in a more strategic way, engaging the political system in the same way they have risen to conquer its economy, I believe we shall fare better in Nigeria, while refusing the antics, dishonesty, disingenuousness and greed of our secessionist agitators whose “okpoloor eye is open eye”.

Frank Eze
Frankeze1967@gmail.com

https://www.vigil360.com.ng/more-news/exclusive-stories/496-the-merchant-called-nnamdi-kanu-and-his-2019-senatorial-ambition-by-frank-eze.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by gartamanta: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nna, what they said about high grade Chinese weed circulating in Nigeria must be true

9 Likes

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by akpanoka: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
i had always suspected that this KANU guy was exploiting gullible igbos to build political structure.
see cool 50 milla, and cars from Obiano.
then some guys go go take bullets for Onitcha head bridge because of one man when don d hama
Nnamdi kwenu, kwezionu ooooooo

11 Likes

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by chukxie(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hmmm! This is getting interesting. Let's see how it plays out.
Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
PiQi:
[s]My dear brothers and sisters, the agitations for Biafra is a hoax. Nnamdi Kenny Okwu Kanu is another Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Abubakar Shekau, Ganiyu Adams, Femi Fani Kayode and many other political merchants and “smart” Nigerians who have mastered the art of holding government by the jugular.
We hail them as heroes, we see them as liberators. But today they are all billionaires as they fizzle out of the scene to enjoy their wealth or get elected into political positions or secure political appointments. They suddenly become part of the establishment, while the causes they claimed to be fighting inherently remain with us."

Nigeria is indeed a very interesting country. The many imbalances in our economic, political, and religious structures have always evolved “messiahs” of some sort. Unfortunately the youths have been at the mercies of these merchants and their deceptive antics. From the Niger Delta Militancy to Boko Haram Insurgency, men and women who claimed to be fighting for justice have been found to be nothing but merchants taking advantage of our collective heritage.

Nnamdi Kanu is the new boy on the block. He has proved to be a master of the game. With well oiled deception and propaganda machinery he has become the latest “hero” in town. He promised us eldorado in his so called Biafra Republic. He called Nigeria a zoo, and its inhabitant’s baboons. He talked about political marginalization, convincing us on why we must all jettison Nigeria for Biafra.

For once in my adult life, I was tempted to see reasons with Kanu. Why? Because Ralph Uwazuirike was a scam, a self-serving agitator whose god is his belly. I therefore resigned to fate that all Biafran agitators are nothing but merchants desperate to sell their wares to the leadership of the Nigerian state; they want a chunk of the national cake. I couldn’t have been convinced by MASSOB and its affiliates who dominated the South-East for about ten (10) years, until the “ninja man” Kanu appeared on the scene.

He started as being part of a larger MASSOB agitation, broadcasting propaganda materials from the United Kingdom through the infamous Biafra Radio. But gradually but stealthingly, MASSOB was dethroned, Unwazuirike had had his fair share of the national cake; as Kanu sold himself as the new man to lead the charge.

Indeed, Kanu was smart. He added something unique to Unwazuirike’s gruff approach – Judaism, the opium of the Igbo people. Presenting himself as a Judaist, Kanu knew he will consolidate on the fairytale that the Igbos shares the same ancestry with Israel.

So this is how I fell for the Kanu’s sham. So while he was in custody, I joined in the agitation calling for his release. From Aba to Enugu, I fought hard and availed my contributions in the campaign for his release. I was at the Federal High Court, Abuja, many times. Staged series of protests between the Unity Fountain and Federal Secretariat countless times; and led various social media campaigns on why Kanu must be free.

Fortunately, freedom came at last!!! Kanu was granted bail. But that is where my problem began.

Suddenly, Kanu moved from being a freedom fighter to a political power house. Politicians, business moguls, and religious leaders lined up and paid their way to have audience with him. The social media is littered with pictures of those who had the “rare privilege” of securing audience with the IPOB leader. Even Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State paid his way by offering Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 and two Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs) as political patronage, which Kanu gladly accepted as gifts.

On his part, Rochas Okorocha, is wooing Kanu to declare his membership of APC. The Imo State Governor has also promised him the party’s senatorial ticket come 2019, and a cash-backing of N50 Million. All these are going on while credulous poor men, women and children who don’t have much to give Kanu but their unalloyed support kneel before the IPOB leader to receive some forms of spiritual blessings. INDEED KANU IS A SMART CROOK.

While these gullible men and women keep the agitation alive in their hearts, Kanu has already positioned himself as the godfather of Igbo politics ahead of 2019. He has suddenly become powerful than all the South-East Governors put together. From Enugu to Owerri, Kanu will surely have a say on who eventually emerges as Governor, Senator, and Member of the House of Representatives; himself already sure of a Senatorial seat at the National Assembly. Wao! Nigeria My Country!

Just few years ago, the name Nnamdi Kanu did not ring a bell in the entire Igbo land. He was just another hustler in the United Kingdom trying to make ends meet. But today, Kanu is at the very top, dinning and winning with the great and mighty, while his naive foot soldiers hope in vain for that day when Biafra shall be free.

My dear brothers and sisters, the agitations for Biafra is a hoax. Nnamdi Kenny Okwu Kanu is another Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Abubakar Shekau, Ganiyu Adams, Femi Fani Kayode and many other political merchants and “smart” Nigerians who have mastered the art of holding government by the jugular. We hail them as heroes, we see them as liberators. But today they are all billionaires as they fizzle out of the scene to enjoy their wealth or get elected into political positions or secure political appointments. They suddenly become part of the establishment, while the causes they claimed to be fighting inherently remain with us.

I have come to this conclusion that if only the enterprising young men and women of Igboland will join hands, hearts and minds to advance their causes in a more strategic way, engaging the political system in the same way they have risen to conquer its economy, I believe we shall fare better in Nigeria, while refusing the antics, dishonesty, disingenuousness and greed of our secessionist agitators whose “okpoloor eye is open eye”.

Frank Eze
Frankeze1967@gmail.com[/s]

https://www.vigil360.com.ng/more-news/exclusive-stories/496-the-merchant-called-nnamdi-kanu-and-his-2019-senatorial-ambition-by-frank-eze.html

Afonjas....will be writing, writing until there is no pen in the market. They will use pseudo names like "FRANK EZE" LOL...fooling their ewedu coneskulls.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by yarimo(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
FRANK EZE may God bless you, NNAMDI KANU is a professional SCAMMER grin grin

10 Likes

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by Intrepid01(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lol.............Lord have mercy!!
Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by MediumStout(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin
Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by Nightwolf1: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
The cat man won't fail to write his epistle as usual in their foolish manner grin grin

13 Likes

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by Trut(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

DO NOT BELIEVE ANY NEWS THAT HAS "IGBO NAME" AS THE NAME OF THE "WRITER/AUTHOR". AFONJAS ARE PEOPLE USING IGBO NAME TO WRITE LUBBISH ARTICLES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU, IPOB, BIAFRA, MASSOB, IGBO NATION.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

12 Likes

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by agitator: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
new2020:

Afonjas....will be writing, writing until there is no pen in the market. They will use pseudo names like "FRANK EZE" LOL...fooling their ewedu coneskulls.

grin grin grin

na today you know their stock in trade? They into the business of PROPAGANDA. That is the most lucrative business there after ritualism. angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by agitator: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nightwolf1:
The cat man won't fail to write his epistle as usual in their foolish manner grin grin

Hmmmmmm, the saying that a leopard can never change its spots was coined because of the propaganda kings. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by CarlosTheJackal: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
yarimo:
The North is Populated with poor men and illiterates

4 Likes

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by CarlosTheJackal: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pix pf you in Court as NNAMDI KANU supporter or you are a bloody Afonja

2 Likes

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by greenermodels: 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
nnn
Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by Mckennedy: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
PiQi:

Frank Eze
Frankeze1967@gmail.com

JUNK POSTER YOU NEED A MENTAL CHECK....

5 Likes

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by Mckennedy: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
yarimo:

See desperation.take heart..NO going back...i can see the fear of Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu is the beginning of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kenny Okwu Kanu is another Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Abubakar Shekau, Ganiyu Adams, Femi Fani Kayode and many other political merchants and “smart” Nigerians who have mastered the art of holding government by the jugular. Kenny Okwu Kanu is another Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Abubakar Shekau, Ganiyu Adams, Femi Fani Kayode and many other political merchants and “smart” Nigerians who have mastered the art of holding government by the jugular.

hahaha

if only the enterprising young men and women of Igboland will join hands, hearts and minds to advance their causes in a more strategic way, engaging the political system in the same way they have risen to conquer its economy, I believe we shall fare better in Nigeria, while refusing the antics, dishonesty, disingenuousness and greed of our secessionist agitators whose “okpoloor eye is open eye”.

lol, this is a true Igbo man...he had seen beyond the veil...smart!

Dear ipod yoots, take a look at Asari
Did Niger-delta trun to America?
Ans: no

but what happened to Asari's stomach?

Ans: It Bigged!!!

You all have seen video of Kanu asking for guns, he said he wanted war
After Kuje beans, what happened?

Ans: He said referendum is the way.

Now what is the guarantee that after he its the national chin chin
that he will still remain the same (assuming he is even honest)?

If you have any painment, please refer to the quotes above.
The Author is Igbo and you can trace him. Ciao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by kindklemz(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
OK.
Oh,please o, am I on Nairaland or Facebook?
Thanks as you help a brother out.
Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by Orjillala: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is not from Imo state. He is from Abia. How then can he be promised to contest in a Senatorial district that is not his? This information is very wrong. I am not his fan though.

3 Likes

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by Agumbankembu: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Senate? Lol, if Nnamdi Kanu needed to contest anything, he doesn't even need to start IPOB, start one Eastern something something, build Eastern something something radio and using he demagogic oratory skills and woo supporters.
I am sure Nnamdi Kanu disappointed many who tot he will sellout.

"Before we came, there was no group like us, after we are gone, there will be no group like us" - N.K

Nnamdi Kanu has built a movement that resonates in hearts of tens of millions of people, like he always say, we are many, that is why we don't fill form, we are many.

4 Likes

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by akpanoka: 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Its getting more interesting
Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by ivolt: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nothing but the truth, but hate-blinded IPOB can't see this.

2 Likes

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by aribisala0(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
new2020:

3 Likes

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by Fx55(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Blowback please come and see Afonja e- Warriors in their elements... But as usual we're always on ground to beat them silly and counter their foolish badly thought out propaganda.

Afonjas will always weep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by BlowBack: 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
Fx55:
Blowback please come and see Afonja e- Warriors in their elements... But as usual we're always on ground to beat them silly and counter their foolish badly thought out propaganda.

Afonjas will always weep

Yelloback cowards can't stand greybacks

You dig
Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by DrGoodman: 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
I wonder when Yoruba's started bearing EZE as surname. Next one will be Frank Eze Ekwensu cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by akpanoka: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2017
ivolt:
Nothing but the truth, but hate-blinded IPOB can't see this.
exactly wat isaid and i was crucified
Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by HammerEvery(f): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2017
Even ewedu people know that the write-up reeks of rotten ewedu. grin
Frank eze ko, franklin Olorinla ni! grin
Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by Idokojimmy: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2017
May God give my brothers the discerning minds to know those attempting to swindle them. So they can flee
Re: The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze by JusticeSeeker: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2017
Kanu will only go to the National assembly to demand for A referendum and nothing more so as to realise his dream.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All About Stanel World Commissioned In Awka Today. / Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! / PDP Wins Benue With A Margin Of 13k Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.