Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job (24031 Views)

My Testimony. Thank You Nairaland / Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job / Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by femo86(m): 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
oya...shoki

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by fSociety: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
So? We should fry beans?
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Dicedpineapple(f): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
congrats
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by abbey621(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Remember you are working for an NGO and your pay is dictated by funding, please work hard and save wisely!
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by PREBuhari2019: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by hadura29(m): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Brooke60:
GBAGAUN!
Yes, you tolded us grin

Congrats smiley

agbaya oshi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
praxs:
I saw an advert for an admin assistant role in an international NGO here on nairaland, I applied casually and was invited for interview. we were 8 that were called for the interview. we wrote an exam on the said date and we were informed that they will contact us soon to know our fates.

I received a message the following day that I passed and was invited for an oral interview (only 2 of us were contacted for the oral out of the 8 we wrote). I attended the interview and was still contacted for another interview with there manager the following day. was successful and was told I will hear from them. I was later called in the evening that I should report to work the following morning.

Brethren, I travelled from my state to the interview state with just two shirts, thinking am just gona attend the interview and come back to my state. I am stucked with two shirts here. Did i also tell you that my take home package is hot "hihi" I mean cool cash. Bye bye to job hunting, bye bye to poverty. You are next in line Gods willing.

When things are bad, you remember the Govt, and now that things did go your way, remember to say thank you to the Buhari led Govt o. Even if the Govt did not employ you directly, at least they provided the enabling environment that makes your job happen.
Repeat after me:
Sai Buhari!
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Daspirit: 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats. Enjoy the grace of God
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by oolalekan1560(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congratulations... Am the next in line to testify
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
praxs:
I saw an advert for an admin assistant role in an international NGO here on nairaland, I applied casually and was invited for interview. we were 8 that were called for the interview. we wrote an exam on the said date and we were informed that they will contact us soon to know our fates.

I received a message the following day that I passed and was invited for an oral interview (only 2 of us were contacted for the oral out of the 8 we wrote). I attended the interview and was still contacted for another interview with there manager the following day. was successful and was told I will hear from them. I was later called in the evening that I should report to work the following morning.

Brethren, I travelled from my state to the interview state with just two shirts, thinking am just gona attend the interview and come back to my state. I am stucked with two shirts here. Did i also tell you that my take home package is hot "hihi" I mean cool cash. Bye bye to job hunting, bye bye to poverty. You are next in line Gods willing.
WFP? AAH? Mercy Corp? ICRC? Happy for ya.
That your girlfriend that left you because of your dry pocket ryt now...

Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Mpiato01: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats man
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by 3RNEST(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrat bro, cheesy
this thread will be as a point of contact for job hunterz to get job!, AMEN... Bless up! hit "LIKE" if u believe!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by cunura: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
God will answer other job seekers too.

Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by ensamy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats and do bring your Nairaland tithes grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Nizguy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
congrats. I tap ur blessing
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by otokx(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by mike1994reds: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congratulations, I tap into your blessings for my sister, the Lord that did yours will do hers IJN. Amen!
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Jovieeee(f): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats.
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by opius: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congratulation brother , I'm the next to testify
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Akomah: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Please do not forget to pay your tithe regularly, save hard,be very prudent, thinks of business yo start and work towards it,avoid women and girls and quickly settle down to marriage. To God be the glory
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by bewla(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=praxs post=57320459]I saw an advert for an admin assistant role in an international NGO here on nairaland, I applied casually and was invited for interview. we were 8 that were called for the interview. we wrote an exam on the said date and we were informed that they will contact us soon to know our fates.

Brethren, I travelled from my state to the interview state with just two shirts, thinking am just gona attend the interview and come back to my state. I am stucked with two shirts here. Did i also tell you that my take home package is hot "hihi" I mean cool cash. Bye bye to job hunting, bye bye to poverty. You are next in line Gods willing. [/quoteNaira help me too o
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by RobbStark(m): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
praxs:

First lemme say congrats to you OP.
Jus want to say as well that I too got a job in a reputable firm in Ph as a Project Engineer.
A friend who is a lecturer ask me to send a copy of my CV to him that he will forward it to this firm. I did and was invited for an interview which I honoured.
We were six persons and I was the 3rd to go in.
People, the HR introduced herself and the MD/CEO and their chief Architect.
Was I tensed, Nah cos I have gotten alot of tips frm the guru himself Lalasbrother who have too much too share.
They brought paper with my cv anf started asking questions frm the list.
Jus at the 3rd question, it became an interaction like I was in a normal meeting.
To cut it short, the MD said he wants to work with me. That I have too much to bring to.the table.
I give God all the Glory

Jus wanna say a BIG THANK YOU TO all those who have been dropping tips on hw to face the interviewer especially lalasbrother.
Anytime I.come across such tips, I immediately save them as offline. it really helped.
To you out there who think you are tired, dont just give up yet.
yours is coming soon.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by thonyrule(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
congrats op,happy for u
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by cruxmeggido(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Brooke60:
GBAGAUN!
Yes, you tolded us grin

Congrats smiley
must u?
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats smiley
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by VickyRotex(f): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Op, Congratulations!!! cool
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
praxs:

God bless, I shared my experience earlier in the year, Nairaland is a blessing but many prefer to seek liberation through Ponzi schemes.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by sirusX(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
We thank God for every opportunity

In a country where knowing someone seems like a criteria for success...you're indeed favoured

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by FryingPan: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats Bro, am next in line grin grin cool
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by idylnoble(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wow! Hallelujah!!! Am happy for u congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Farted During A Job Interview / Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest / How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.