Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job (24022 Views)

My Testimony. Thank You Nairaland / Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job / Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by akblings(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nairaland is silently creatin job opportunities witout makin noise on TV
but when one politician try build one "eyes pencil company", i no go hear word again for radio/Tv...
grin

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by pauloski12(m): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
congratulations
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by hillsiderfak(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Happy for you.
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
1bkaye:
Congrats smiley
Good things happen here, be part of it, be my friend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by sistar007(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mine is next

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Unimaginable123: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats bro
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by NairalandSARS: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congratulobia,
NAIRALANDSARS
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by NairalandSARS: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congratulobia,
NAIRALANDSARS
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats bro.
If you ever think of investing a token of your salary, think to become a Bulk-SMS Reseller.
We've automated it's entire service delivery so that people like you can stay focused at work while more money streams in for you.
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by kilokeys(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
praxs:

grin ;Ddey quote my english there while my bank bal dey fat

Idiota... Doesn't change the fact that your English is bad.. And you need to secure your "international" job
?
Take corrections.
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by ordovicianonly(f): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS MY BROTHER ....YOU WILL SOON READ MY OWN SUCCESS STORY TOO BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN GOD AND HARDWORKING
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by longman22: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congratulations me bro
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by erenax: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
How much be the salary
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Gwammen(m): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Bigii(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats. I tap from you cool
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Freech: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
praxs:
I You are next in line Gods willing.
yes ooo God is willing to give me my own, am next in line,,,
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by pastorlams(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Happy for you bro
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by rozayx5(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
idris4r83:
Nairaland is d best thing best thing that has ever happened to the Nigerian youths. Nairaland has helped linked numerous job seekers with their respective job providers. Nairaland is a cure to boredom, one can never get bored on Nairaland. Nairaland has helped so many people advertise their business. Nairaland is just like an office to so many Nigerians. Nairaland has helped so many Nigerians get updated on virtually everything that is happening in the political arena both locally and internationally. Nairaland has helped linked so many couples. Nairaland has United Nigerians despite the ipod n afonja recurrent strokings. I've achieved so many things through nairaland to the extent that at times i feel i owe seun alot. May God bless Nairaland

true sha cool cool

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Krixnimbus(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by praxs(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
kilokeys:

Idiota... Doesn't change the fact that your English is bad.. And you need to secure your "international" job
?
Take corrections.
M.u.m.u
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Kris907(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
I felicitate with you. Congratulations.
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Alert(f): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats bro and kudos to seun
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by bamikole07(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats bro, so happy for u
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by vivypretty(f): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Brooke60:
GBAGAUN! Yes, you tolded us grin
Congrats smiley
lol
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by fannybaby(f): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
Happy for you o
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by joyAA(f): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Waoww, that's great news! Congrats FAM, I really wish I were you rn grin grin grin grin
Anyways, please what's your discipline? And what kind of questions did the interviewer ask?
Dyu have prior work experience especially with an NGO
Thanks, throw back the lifeboat n help those still in need of this opportunity, God bless you as you do, God bless Nairaland, God bless Seun, God bless Nigeria smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by achemajulius(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
wow congratulations to you.
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by flakkybaby: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
praxs:
I saw an advert for an admin assistant role in an international NGO here on nairaland, I applied casually and was invited for interview. we were 8 that were called for the interview. we wrote an exam on the said date and we were informed that they will contact us soon to know our fates.

I received a message the following day that I passed and was invited for an oral interview (only 2 of us were contacted for the oral out of the 8 we wrote). I attended the interview and was still contacted for another interview with there manager the following day. was successful and was told I will hear from them. I was later called in the evening that I should report to work the following morning.

Brethren, I travelled from my state to the interview state with just two shirts, thinking am just gona attend the interview and come back to my state. I am stucked with two shirts here. Did i also tell you that my take home package is hot "hihi" I mean cool cash. Bye bye to job hunting, bye bye to poverty. You are next in line Gods willing.
i most say a congratulations bro I love your testimony God will make it a permanent one in JESUS Name.
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Tominiola: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Amen! Congrats all the same.
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Funky123(f): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
praxs:
I saw an advert for an admin assistant role in an international NGO here on nairaland, I applied casually and was invited for interview. we were 8 that were called for the interview. we wrote an exam on the said date and we were informed that they will contact us soon to know our fates.

I received a message the following day that I passed and was invited for an oral interview (only 2 of us were contacted for the oral out of the 8 we wrote). I attended the interview and was still contacted for another interview with there manager the following day. was successful and was told I will hear from them. I was later called in the evening that I should report to work the following morning.

Brethren, I travelled from my state to the interview state with just two shirts, thinking am just gona attend the interview and come back to my state. I am stucked with two shirts here. Did i also tell you that my take home package is hot "hihi" I mean cool cash. Bye bye to job hunting, bye bye to poverty. You are next in line Gods willing.
Congrats hun..dont forget to pay ur 10% to God every month,more blessing coming through ur ways IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Farted During A Job Interview / How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview / Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.