Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job (24032 Views)

My Testimony. Thank You Nairaland / Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job / Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by selebobo10: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats mine is next
praxs:
I saw an advert for an admin assistant role in an international NGO here on nairaland, I applied casually and was invited for interview. we were 8 that were called for the interview. we wrote an exam on the said date and we were informed that they will contact us soon to know our fates.

I received a message the following day that I passed and was invited for an oral interview (only 2 of us were contacted for the oral out of the 8 we wrote). I attended the interview and was still contacted for another interview with there manager the following day. was successful and was told I will hear from them. I was later called in the evening that I should report to work the following morning.

Brethren, I travelled from my state to the interview state with just two shirts, thinking am just gona attend the interview and come back to my state. I am stucked with two shirts here. Did i also tell you that my take home package is hot "hihi" I mean cool cash. Bye bye to job hunting, bye bye to poverty. You are next in line Gods willing.
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Olibboy: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Brooke60:
GBAGAUN! Yes, you tolded us grin
Congrats smiley
To speak good English is d problem.
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by trebron(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats bro
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Chidinmaluv22(f): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
slide in my Dm
lol
congrat
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by LadyEFCC: 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congratulations bros I wish you what life can offer I mean best of luck.My dream jobs is coming this year.Amen
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Rohzay(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Amen....
pls Nailanders I need a job...I have been stranded for 4years nw since afta service...pls I reside in owerri
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by oguinedavid(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
praxs:
I saw an advert for an admin assistant role in an international NGO here on nairaland, I applied casually and was invited for interview. we were 8 that were called for the interview. we wrote an exam on the said date and we were informed that they will contact us soon to know our fates.

I received a message the following day that I passed and was invited for an oral interview (only 2 of us were contacted for the oral out of the 8 we wrote). I attended the interview and was still contacted for another interview with there manager the following day. was successful and was told I will hear from them. I was later called in the evening that I should report to work the following morning.

Brethren, I travelled from my state to the interview state with just two shirts, thinking am just gona attend the interview and come back to my state. I am stucked with two shirts here. Did i also tell you that my take home package is hot "hihi" I mean cool cash. Bye bye to job hunting, bye bye to poverty. You are next in line Gods willing.
congrats!!!!
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by YaksonFCA(m): 1:22am On Jun 09, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Wow congratulations bro I very happy for you OK God will bless you. wink smiley cheesy grin
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by brightgreat(m): 9:17am On Jun 09, 2017
@praxs you see this one

chinoxstock:
Thanks God for your succescfully job secured. Nairaland have helping a lot of people. Seun is a blessings and not a curse. This forum have go places.
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by chinoxstock: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2017
brightgreat:
@praxs you see this one

What?
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by joanisa20: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2017
congrats dear,so happy for you.Am next in line
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by emekus6789(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Hello.Wow!

My job is data selling.

See below for data shaa
See testimonies too.

Business man. Nice one keep it up. I sight u bro.
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by akinbharbs: 12:32am On Jun 10, 2017
chinoxstock:
Thanks God for your succescfully job secured. Nairaland have helping a lot of people. Seun is a blessings and not a curse. This forum have go places.

Apostle must hear of this!
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Rozzy303: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Congrats Dear
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by ArcToyin(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2017
praxs:

I pray that is will be your starting point and not destination in Jesus name.
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by bozinny29: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Congrats, abeg o, I am an OAP in need of a job, I could also do ushering and front desk jobs, contact +234816-093 3817. Thanks and God bless
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Richardlove(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Congrat oh! Just continue to be vigilant.
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by osigomu: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Congratulations.
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by tirigbosa: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
congratulations
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Pojomojo: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
same here bu the job is killing...................... salary and incentives great, but work no be here
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2018
bozinny29:
Congrats, abeg o, I am an OAP in need of a job, I could also do ushering and front desk jobs, contact +234816-093 3817. Thanks and God bless

Megalectrics owners of Class FM is hiring for their Abuja office...apply undecided
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Omael(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2018
Congratulations brother...
More blessings.....
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by berrygold(f): 3:05am On Feb 02, 2018
Keneking:

Megalectrics owners of Class FM is hiring for their Abuja office...apply undecided
Pls how do I apply.... I also need a job
Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by Smartjob1(f): 3:43am On Feb 02, 2018
Awesome poster! Congrats.

For those still looking for a job or need easy HR solutions, join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com today. Find jobs easily, recruit smartly, connect to your favourite employers, business partners and mentors. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job by praxs(m): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2018
thank you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Farted During A Job Interview / Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest / UBA To Recruit 150 Young Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.