Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Real Love? Man Caught Writing Exams For His Girlfriend (see Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Love? Man Caught Writing Exams For His Girlfriend (see Pics) (619 Views)

Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Love? Man Caught Writing Exams For His Girlfriend (see Pics) by Lordbioz: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Real Love? Man Caught Writing Exams For His Girlfriend (See Pics)
Drunk in love Zimbabwean man has been caught trying to write his girlfriend’s O’Level exams- MSCE in Malawi.

The man who was caught by the invigilating officer was disguised as a woman, wearing wigs and a touch of makeup.

But he ran out of luck when the officer caught his trick and unmasked him.

He was immediately handcuffed and handed over to the authorities. True love or stupidity?
Source:http://guruspage.com.ng/2017/06/real-love-man-caught-writing-exams-girlfriend-see-pics/

Re: Real Love? Man Caught Writing Exams For His Girlfriend (see Pics) by kachi19: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
badoo grin we de hail ooh
Re: Real Love? Man Caught Writing Exams For His Girlfriend (see Pics) by Raddie(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Even make-up can't do justice to this face, how he thought he could pass as a lady beats my imagination.

The out-fit, hair and cap on draws too much much attention, you know you're impersonating so why draw attention to your self.
Something as simple as an hijab with light make-up to cover the cheek bone might have done the trick considering we are in ramadan.

#saynotocrime
Re: Real Love? Man Caught Writing Exams For His Girlfriend (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Outright stupidity, and not love. If he loved her he should have encouraged her to read and seat for her exams instead of impersonation.
Re: Real Love? Man Caught Writing Exams For His Girlfriend (see Pics) by AHCB: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Benita27:
Outright stupidity, and not love. If he loved her he should have encouraged her to read and seat for her exams instead of impersonation.
You know some myopic set of girls will say what the guy did is love.

But seriously, only a fool will pull this kind of stunt. Reminds me of that guy who posted screen shots of owning 18 million Naira. grin
Re: Real Love? Man Caught Writing Exams For His Girlfriend (see Pics) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
AHCB:
You know some myopic set of girls will say what the guy did is love.

But seriously, only a fool will pull this kind of stunt. Reminds me of that guy who posted screen shots of owning 18 million Naira. grin
If a guy offers to do that for me, I'll avoid him 'cause he isn't interested in my progress. grin
Re: Real Love? Man Caught Writing Exams For His Girlfriend (see Pics) by AHCB: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Benita27:
If a guy offers to do that for me, I'll avoid him 'cause he isn't interested in my progress. grin
It's true. A guy who loves you will rather teach you, than impersonate for you.

Only smart chics know the difference. Then again, it seem Nigeria now lack smart chics and smart guys. Na sharp chics and sharp guys full everywhere, like the guy wey impersonate. Lol
Re: Real Love? Man Caught Writing Exams For His Girlfriend (see Pics) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
AHCB:
It's true. A guy who loves you will rather teach you, than impersonate for you.

Only smart chics know the difference. Then again, it seem Nigeria now lack smart chics and smart guys. Na sharp chics and sharp guys full everywhere, like the guy wey impersonate. Lol
Some people like the easy way, forgetting it's not always the right way. Some Nigerians want things dropped at their door steps instead of sweating for it.

Have a goodnight rest.

1 Like

Re: Real Love? Man Caught Writing Exams For His Girlfriend (see Pics) by AHCB: 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Benita27:
Some people like the easy way, forgetting it's not always the right way. Some Nigerians want things dropped at their door steps instead of sweating for it.

Have a goodnight rest.
Thanks, and you too. smiley

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Picture? / Four Major Attributes Of A Good Wife / I.love My Girlfriend But I Love Vagina More HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.