Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) (43781 Views)

'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter / "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by yomalex(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
okay
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by hezy4real01(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Not now oooo how politician get money to rubbish them now
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrWise:
Please, my people thilis shouldn't be another case of Afonja Vs IPOB.

I wept watching that video. sowore is a hero anytime.

How come the govt people there behaved as if they protesters were lying? They were all saying the truth.

I wonder when we would get it right in this country.

Nice one Sowore and co.
he is not any hero. Have you ever won a war fighting from another country? Anyman that fights from another country is a coward and most cases looses the battle... check your history i.e ojukwu, Charles Taylor and likes. Have you seen American soldiers fight from America. Obama said no boots on ground in syria... did he win? As IPOB is far from reality, I still commend Nnamdi for coming home.
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by stifej: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
NAIRALAND MODS SEF DON MAD,THIS THING HAPPENED ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO AND YOU GUYS STILL BROUGHT THIS OLD NEWS UP. AND THE GULLIBLE ILLITERATE YOUTHS HAVE STARTED BASHING ONE ANOTHER OVER A STALE NEWS. bleeped NAIRALAND
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
My Nigerian Clark Kent... Love you Bhro no homo . #IamSowore #IstandBySowore

2 Likes

Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Realdeals(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
Those people on the high table even had the guts to sit, while the national anthem is been recited.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
YorubaNigga:
Omoyele Sowore is truly the son of Nigerian soil. Despite him living in comfortability abroad he's still going ahead to fight for Nigerian human right by embarrassing these foolish polithiefians with peaceful protest in their meeting in New York town hall.

I like the part they shouted ole ole ole on them grin

Sincerely the slogan "police is your friend" is made for oyinbos only. See how police came in, talked with them as friends, and walk them out peacefully. If to say na naija Omoyele do this, the last thing he'd recollect after waking from a hospital bed is the slap of a mopol on his face grin grin grin

1)What did he do when fuel price was now doubled under buhari and APC?

2)Why has he not protested Tinubu looting under his nose?

3)Heroes are NOT hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
sunnysunny69:
That's Sahara reporters owner, great guy.

Great guys are NEVER hypocrites...Sowore is a hypocrite.
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Realdeals:
Those people on the high table even had the guts to sit, while the national anthem is been recited.

To prove to you how disrespectful they see Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Stupid people so what later happened? Is fuel not double the price now? What did he do? This really exposes sowore of sahara reporters as a political thug who is available for hire by the highest bidder!!!
Just because the present government isn't living up to expectations doesn't mean you should ignore the shortcomings of the former one.
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nice one. I'm always very happy to see people cause trouble and scatter peaceful but useless gathering of thieves and criminals
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Sailo: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
All is for publicity jare.
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by adedayourt(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
THE PART THAT INTRIGUED MOST IS THE ATTITUDE AND GESTURE OF THE POLICE MEN. SO CIVIL, I CAN IMAGINE HOW MY COUNTRY POLICE WOULD HAVE BARGED IN SHOUTING HANS UP HANS UP!!!

6 Likes

Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
This guy is a massive fraud. Since he is so disgusted by corruption why has he not exposed Tinubus own?
On another note, just imagine if an Igbo man today heckles any of Buharis ministers just like this. The next thing we will hear is "Igbos are full of hate. They want Nigeria to fail". This country is full of hate but guess what the new set of Igbo youths are ready to fight for their rights no matter how anybody feels or even if heaven shall fall.

1 Like

Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
The same Viola Onwuliri who was staying in a hotel, you know which one, in Owerri, for the whole six months with her entourage, occupying god knows how many suites, and all that was paid by the good people of Imo State?
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Godprotectigbos:

trash

until he dig up tinubu crime den i will take u serous

Let's be unbiased and very intelligent in our discussions.

Nigeria has at he least a thousand present serving corrupt and incapable political office holders.

So we should leave them and be pursuing shadows. Common. You're better than this.

Tinubu is a crook, we all know, but what case would you have for someone that last held a public position a decade ago, common. You're better than this.

It's okay if you like Jonathan, it's fine if you hate Buhari.

Let's not let our likeness or hatred make us blind followers, we will only be shooting ourselves in the leg. Commend them when you should and don't defend them when they fvck up. I love my mom but I won't hesitate to express my disappointment when she does something questionable.

Good leadership is our right in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by blackfase(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Guy you no well aswear lmao! smiley)))) If NPF catch u ehn.... smiley

Oya you sef must hans up for making me laff this afternoon....lols

adedayourt:
....HANS UP HANS UP!!!
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
This guy is a massive fraud. Since he is so disgusted by corruption why has he not exposed Tinubus own?
On another note, just imagine if an Igbo man today heckles any of Buharis ministers just like this. The next thing we will hear is "Igbos are full of hate. They want Nigeria to fail". This country is full of hate but guess what the new set of Igbo youths are ready to fight for their rights no matter how anybody feels or even if heaven shall fall.

You guys are sadly going to fight no one but yourselves. Because frankly, I don't think the "Afonjas" like you rightly call us are ready for any fight.

Goodluck.
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Pharaoh9(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
YorubaNigga:
Omoyele Sowore is truly the son of Nigerian soil. Despite him living in comfortability abroad he's still going ahead to fight for Nigerian human right by embarrassing these foolish polithiefians with peaceful protest in their meeting in New York town hall.

Sincerely the slogan "police is your friend" is made for oyinbos only. See how police came in, talked with them as friends, and walk them out peacefully. If to say na naija Omoyele do this, the last thing he'd recollect after waking from a hospital bed is the slap of a mopol on his face grin grin grin

Can he do the same thing now? NO!
That's because he's pro- APC political party, when will he disgrace Tinubu?
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
jammer777:
He's a proud afonja yet he's termed a coward...

With the exception of Margaret Ekpo, all activists for social justice in Nigeria have always been from one region only.
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

1)What did he do when fuel price was now doubled under buhari and APC?

2)Why has he not protested Tinubu looting under his nose?

3)Heroes are NOT hypocrites.

1. Fuel price was accepted by Nigerians. because it was the reasonable thing to do at the time.

2. Tinubu is not a political office holder. Was last one a decade ago.

3. No one said he is a Hero.

I have a question for you. What have you done to demand good governance from your Councillor, LGA Chairman, or Governor?

2 Likes

Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by adaxxy: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Tiri Gbosas for Sowore Omoyele and Co cheesy cheesy
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
PearlStreet:

You should be sacrificed to appease the gods of foolishness.
what?! please! don't insult God of foolishness! beacuse God of foolishness will not even accept that guy as a sacrifice, his own foolishness is beyond that please try other Gods maybe they will accept him grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
This olden days news! Nairaland sef
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by yaki84: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
koladebrainiac:
with proper support this guy will change nigeria.. this is so bad its still happening till todAY. water runnaway mi eyes water runnaway mi eye ...
where is he from, lagos; ekiti; ogun, oyo, ondo?
Bring him back cum 2019, buy governorship form give am, make sure he wins, then after four yrs we will know his capacity.
Lets start from thr.
Journalist dont change a country, na leaders, politicians.

1 Like

Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by vecman22(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is a man...not like dose dah will hide behind d mic n preach hate for d poor once to fight dem self's
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by adedayourt(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
blackfase:

Guy you no well aswear lmao! smiley)))) If NPF catch u ehn.... smiley

Oya you sef must hans up for making me laff this afternoon....lols

see my "hans up"
oga abeg cry cry
no vex oga

1 Like

Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Nigeriadondie: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
YorubaNigga:

Bros if the action of this guy would be complemented by the action of the masses back home such that there will be a complete shutdown of the whole nation like what is going on in Venezuela, then all the nonsense wud stop, the flaunting of our commonwealth stolen from us by the rogues and robbers in government houses all over the doomed nation then all these nonsense wud stop. But sadly it would not happen cos Nigerians are so divided by religious and ethnic lines and some like Pidgin2 would be living in a fool's paradise that Nigeria as it is or has been is heaven on earth and better than many advanced countries.
Nigeria is doomed and forever beyond redemption
Funny enough that woman was lecturer in d university and very arrogant. She behaves like a god
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by buchai: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
this happened a longtime ago, why playing the video now? whats on ground is not about the video of yesterday.
Re: Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
So that's sowore shocked it's been long this dude has been in the hustle
Disturbing and disgracing politicians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Has Not Been Defeated – Wole Soyinka / Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. / Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.