Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. (43754 Views)

Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
An APC thug shot and killed himself while trying to escape with a ballot box at a polling unit in Akwa-Ibom state. The weapon was concealed in his trouser pants. Etoi ward 5, PU 12,13 & 14 is located in Uyo L.G.A, the state capital.
Pandemonium broke out when he stormed into the polling unit scaring away voters and tried to make away with the ballot box before the ugly incident occurred. Voting was suspended for a while before it resumed.

https://twitter.com/MAkUdosen/status/587014488123121664?s=08

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Acekidc4(m): 12:02am On Apr 12, 2015
What da Fvck is wrong with him Na

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:09am On Apr 12, 2015

I think this really is an example of retribution. He stormed a peaceful unit but ended up resting in 'peace'. Ofcourse everyone had a field day taking pictures of his corpse . A stark reminder the saying"WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND". Pardon me for not showing empathy here.

Cc: Afam4Eva
OAM4J
Lalasticalala
Seun

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by kodded(m): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by PapiDShipCapt(m): 12:18am On Apr 12, 2015
d knockle-headed thug shot his blokus. nice 1

7 Likes

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:18am On Apr 12, 2015
kodded:
angry
[img] http://gifyoutube.com/gif/yAg0VO [/img]

What's with the emoticon? Uncomfortable with the truth, are you?

1 Like

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by kodded(m): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

What's with the emoticon? Uncomfortable with the truth, are you?
nope
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by abduljabbar4(m): 12:42am On Apr 12, 2015
undecidedSo how did he kill himself and what makes you think he is an Apc thug?
So after he had done the toughest and main part of the job, he decided to shoot himself?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Jibreen4u(m): 1:38am On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:
So after he had done the toughest and main part of the job, he decided to shoot himself?
Sir, I'm Confused too

13 Likes

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by nzeadachie: 3:10am On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:
MAYBE HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE GUN, OR AN ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by ABEngine(m): 3:31am On Apr 12, 2015
Tucking loaded locally fabricated "single-shot" rifle in his waist could be a major reason. I have heard of a similar incident in this same state, where another knuckle head lost his life during a burial ceremony as his concealed weapon chose to let loose.

2 Likes

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by tunshe: 3:43am On Apr 12, 2015
@OP, was APC written on his forehead?

Did he announce that he was carting away the ballot boxes on behalf of APC?

18 Likes

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Holywizard: 4:09am On Apr 12, 2015
dat means de number 4 must had been located at his belt
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Sir, it is a known fact in that ward that he was an APC supporter. When he stormed the unit with a couple other hooligans, he was shouting " adiok ano Udom", which in Ibibio means "May it not be well with Udom [Emmanuel]. Udom Emmanuel is the PDP candidate for Akwa-Ibom state. That section of Uyo are predominantly PDP supporters. There are several other cases like in Ikot Ekpene where APC thugs snatched ballot boxes. APC are the clear underdogs in Akwa-Ibom politics and they've been the desperate
ones. Do your research and don't try to negate a known fact just so it'll align with your distorted idea of the truth.
THE WEAPON WAS CONCEALED IN HIS TROUSER PANTS.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Ikpewe: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Do you know that there are Akwa Ibomites here? Who doesn't know that PDP is now an opposition party?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by slap1(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2015
Ikpewe:
OP God punish you, do you know that there are Akwa Ibomites here? Who doesn't know that PDP is now an opposition party?
Why curse him? He's produced evidence to back up his post and you decide to curse him instead. And who said PDP is an opposition party in Akwa-Ibom?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Princess042(f): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2015
Rest in peace man!!!
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by slap1(m): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Sir, it is a known fact in that ward that he was an APC supporter. When he stormed the unit with a couple other hooligans, he was shouting " adiok ano Udom", which in Ibibio means "May it not be well with Udom [Emmanuel]. Udom Emmanuel is the PDP candidate for Akwa-Ibom state. That section of Uyo are predominantly PDP supporters. There are several other cases like in Ikot Ekpene where APC thugs snatched ballot boxes. APC are the clear underdogs in Akwa-Ibom politics and they've been the desperate
ones. Do your research and don't try to negate a known fact just so it'll align with your distorted idea of the truth.

Even with what you've written above, some APC fans won't believe you. They ignorantly believe thuggery is not associated with them, they believe their own lies.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
An APC thug shot and killed himself while trying to escape with a ballot box at a polling unit in Akwa-Ibom state. The weapon was concealed in his trouser pants. Etoi ward 5, PU 12,13 & 14 is located in Uyo L.G.A, the state capital.
Pandemonium broke out when he stormed into the polling unit scaring away voters and tried to make away with the ballot box before the ugly incident occurred. Voting was suspended for a while before it resumed.

https://twitter.com/MAkUdosen/status/587014488123121664?s=08
i wonder why you ppl are like this. That is an innocent civilian who was shot by gunmen. Why crop out his face? May his soul R.I.P

8 Likes

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
i wonder why you ppl are like this. That is an innocent civilian who was shot by gunmen. Why crop out his face? May his soul R.I.P

Dude, before posting your lies, answer these questions:

1. Are you in Akwa-Ibom state?
2. Are you in Uyo?
3. Was your polling unit at Etoi ward 5?

Stop trying to stifle the truth! I provided the picture, a link and the particular polling unit this occurred and if you really are as objective and rational as you so desperately want to seem like, why not dig deeper to verify the validity of my claims? I WAS AT THE SCENE SO THIS IS AN EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT!

WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING? A SELFIE WITH THE CORPSE?!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2015
Ikpewe:
OP God punish you, do you know that there are Akwa Ibomites here? Who doesn't know that PDP is now an opposition party?

Very funny! ARE YOU IN UYO, TRIPE? I HAVE LIVED IN UYO FOR YEARS AND PDP HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE PREDOMINANT PARTY.

Even Onofiok Luke ( a PDP house of assembly candidate) won overwhelmingly in Nsit Ibom which is the L.G.A of the APC governorship candidate , Mr. Umana Umana.

E-warriors who reside in other parts of the country laying claim to being in the know about the happenings in Akwa-Ibom polity. Pathetic!

The poster in that link of yours didn't even mention the polling unit but I did. He/she didn't even provide a link but I did. APC. e-warrior, stop trying to stifle the truth.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by jaytee01(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Were you there yourself? Talking as if you were reporting live from the place.
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, before posting your lies, answer these questions:

1. Are you in Akwa-Ibom state?
2. Are you in Uyo?
3. Was your polling unit at Etoi ward 5?

Stop trying to stifle the truth! I provided the picture, a link and the particular polling unit this occurred and if you really are as objective and rational as you so desperately want to seem like, why not dig deeper to verify the validity of my claims? I WAS AT THE SCENE SO THIS IS AN EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT!

WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING? A SELFIE WITH THE CORPSE?!
All you did was provide a twitter link. The news is nowhere to be found on the net or on newspapers. Ur claims are totally false. Where is the so called "weapon" that was concealed in his pants? Like i said, his face wouldn't have been cropped out if the story was true.

www.nairaland.com/2250228/election-war-akwa-ibom-state-many

4 Likes

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2015
jaytee01:
Were you there yourself? Talking as if you were reporting live from the place.
Oh spare me! It's clearly stated that I was. APC can't stifle the truth! Seun and the mods would suddenly turn a blind eye. I stated the polling unit and I know Uyo link the back of my palm.

2 Likes

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
All you did was provide a twitter link. The news is nowhere to be found on the net or on newspapers. Ur claims are totally false. Where is the so called "weapon" that was concealed in his pants? Like i said, his face wouldn't have been cropped out if the story was true.

www.nairaland.com/2250228/election-war-akwa-ibom-state-many

You still haven't answered my questions. Are you in Uyo? Do you know Etoi ward 5? Answer these questions before you type your hogwash and seek cheap publicity for your thread.

6 Likes

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by uaccurate: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmm..... Bad NeWS
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by tolexy007(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2015
A
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by sweathold(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2015
Hmm this guy needs a good coaching on how to handle guns in his next thug life lol
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by sinizia: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by godofwar666(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Odisco2(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2015
go and die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) / "Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / Boko Haram ‘Governor’, ‘Three-Star Commander’ Surrender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.