Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

“my Wife Will Beat Me To Death One Day If I Continue With The Marriage.” Man Cry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “my Wife Will Beat Me To Death One Day If I Continue With The Marriage.” Man Cry (680 Views)

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Wife Will Beat Me To Death One Day If I Continue With The Marriage.” Man Cry by pressy09: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
A 67-year-old man, Olawale Jayeola, on Thursday asked an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to end his marriage.

“My wife will beat me to death one day if I continue with the marriage”, the engineer said of his wife Olatayo.

“I have scars all over my body as proofs of her abuse. I live every minute of my life in fear. Save me from the cruel hands of my wife.“I have suffered so much in silence; anytime we had misunderstanding, she would beat the hell out of me.

“I have not been at peace since l got married to my wife; she is so quarrelsome.

“I brought her to court in 2013 for the dissolution of the marriage, but she begged me and promised to change.

“The court asked her to write an undertaking not to be beating me again, which she wrote and the case was put on ‘sine die’ stage.

“She has refused to change. Instead, her behaviour toward me has been hostile and the beating continued unabated”, he said.

Olawale also alleged that his wife threatened to burn his two cars, appealing to the court to “Please, end this loveless marriage before my wife terminates my life”.

Olatayo, however, denied all the allegations, saying “I never beat my husband neither did I threaten to burn his cars”.

The mother of three said she was not a troublemaker, but a peaceful woman who takes good care of her husband.

Also read this: Mercy Johnson's Husband Re-proposes To Her.Says She Is Flawlessly flawless
She pleaded with the court not to dissolve the marriage, saying she was still in love with her husband.

The president of the court, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, ordered the couple to come along with three members of their families each, for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and adjourned the case until July 25 for further hearing.
http://www.dailyfamily.ng/i-live-every-minute-of-my-life-in-fear-save-me-from-the-cruel-hands-of-my-wife-man-cry-out/
Re: “my Wife Will Beat Me To Death One Day If I Continue With The Marriage.” Man Cry by pressy09: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is the secret I got on this site that makes my wife bow…http://www.dailyfamily.ng/29-ways-show-wife-love-without-spending-dine/
pressy09:
A 67-year-old man, Olawale Jayeola, on Thursday asked an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to end his marriage.

“My wife will beat me to death one day if I continue with the marriage”, the engineer said of his wife Olatayo.

“I have scars all over my body as proofs of her abuse. I live every minute of my life in fear. Save me from the cruel hands of my wife.“I have suffered so much in silence; anytime we had misunderstanding, she would beat the hell out of me.

“I have not been at peace since l got married to my wife; she is so quarrelsome.

“I brought her to court in 2013 for the dissolution of the marriage, but she begged me and promised to change.

“The court asked her to write an undertaking not to be beating me again, which she wrote and the case was put on ‘sine die’ stage.

“She has refused to change. Instead, her behaviour toward me has been hostile and the beating continued unabated”, he said.

Olawale also alleged that his wife threatened to burn his two cars, appealing to the court to “Please, end this loveless marriage before my wife terminates my life”.

Olatayo, however, denied all the allegations, saying “I never beat my husband neither did I threaten to burn his cars”.

The mother of three said she was not a troublemaker, but a peaceful woman who takes good care of her husband.

Also read this: Mercy Johnson's Husband Re-proposes To Her.Says She Is Flawlessly flawless
She pleaded with the court not to dissolve the marriage, saying she was still in love with her husband.

The president of the court, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, ordered the couple to come along with three members of their families each, for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and adjourned the case until July 25 for further hearing.
http://www.dailyfamily.ng/i-live-every-minute-of-my-life-in-fear-save-me-from-the-cruel-hands-of-my-wife-man-cry-out/
Re: “my Wife Will Beat Me To Death One Day If I Continue With The Marriage.” Man Cry by lenghtinny(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
What a man can do angry

1 Like

Re: “my Wife Will Beat Me To Death One Day If I Continue With The Marriage.” Man Cry by taylor88(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
hahahajajaj
Re: “my Wife Will Beat Me To Death One Day If I Continue With The Marriage.” Man Cry by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “my Wife Will Beat Me To Death One Day If I Continue With The Marriage.” Man Cry by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Eyah
Re: “my Wife Will Beat Me To Death One Day If I Continue With The Marriage.” Man Cry by Saintsammurai(m): 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
I can't help but to feel ashamed of the man..
Any husband that his wife beats at home..
is that one a man?
Re: “my Wife Will Beat Me To Death One Day If I Continue With The Marriage.” Man Cry by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
embarassed

And he waited for that long juz to file a divorce? embarassed Nawa ooo he is 67 already...why oh why?
Re: “my Wife Will Beat Me To Death One Day If I Continue With The Marriage.” Man Cry by ObaKlaz: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pathetic weakling of a man!
An humongous waste of testosterone!
Re: “my Wife Will Beat Me To Death One Day If I Continue With The Marriage.” Man Cry by xynerise: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
See fuk up undecided
Re: “my Wife Will Beat Me To Death One Day If I Continue With The Marriage.” Man Cry by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Pathetic weakling of a man!
An humongous waste of testosterone!
Do u know if she used juju to tie him down so she can manipulate him?
Re: “my Wife Will Beat Me To Death One Day If I Continue With The Marriage.” Man Cry by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Missing Student Of University Of Agriculture Makurdi / Help Mi Vote Baby Jessford / Please Help Me Publish It For Young Ladies To Learn And Never Fall In Love Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.