Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Emotions Are For The Weak.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotions Are For The Weak.. (649 Views)

A Prayer for the Weak, Blind in Spirit and Beguiled. A Prayer Against Karashikas / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotions Are For The Weak.. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
I've observed that men are more emotional than bitches. That's what make men weak in today's age. Men are too emotionally attached to all this marriage bullshit. Thats why women can easily manipulate a man emotionally to think he is in love. Whereas the woman is just using you. You see I cannot lie in this 21st century, women are very smart. I can't lie. They are very very smart. That's why u can see a woman emotionally manipulate a man with love, marry him, divorce him and take almost all his wealth (western world). Men please stop letting this bitches manipulate you with thinking your in love. It's a trap.

Men wake up.

Bolt

2 Likes

Re: Emotions Are For The Weak.. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2017

Hmmm..
Re: Emotions Are For The Weak.. by xynerise: 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
MrBolt666:
I've observed that men are more emotional than bitches. That's what make men weak in today's age. Men are too emotionally attached to all this marriage bullshit. Thats why women can easily manipulate a man emotionally to think he is in love. Whereas the woman is just using you. You see I cannot lie in this 21st century, women are very smart. I can't lie. They are very very smart. That's why u can see a woman emotionally manipulate a man with love, marry him, divorce him and take almost all his wealth (western world). Men please stop letting this bitches manipulate you with thinking your in love. It's a trap.

Men wake up.

Bolt

Eziokwu?

Anu nam.
Re: Emotions Are For The Weak.. by newyorks(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
must u create topic ni?
Re: Emotions Are For The Weak.. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
newyorks:
must u create topic ni?

Must u come and talk rubbish. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Emotions Are For The Weak.. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
xynerise:

Eziokwu?

Anu nam.

Please speak English. It's not hard
Re: Emotions Are For The Weak.. by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin Dey don do this one strong thing.

©YBR
Re: Emotions Are For The Weak.. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
grin Dey don do this one strong thing.

©YBR
Re: Emotions Are For The Weak.. by xynerise: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
MrBolt666:

Please speak English. It's not hard

Eziokwu?

Odikwa hardio
Re: Emotions Are For The Weak.. by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
MrBolt666:

See this mumu. Be like say na ur mother u dey talk about
shocked TF?

Dude chill! Why are you so worked up?

©YBR
Re: Emotions Are For The Weak.. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
xynerise:

Eziokwu?

Odikwa hardio

Na ur father wey b odikwe hardio..
Re: Emotions Are For The Weak.. by xynerise: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
MrBolt666:

Na ur father wey b odikwe hardio..

Chai! Frustration, e no go better for you o grin
Re: Emotions Are For The Weak.. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hehehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do / Help / Betwen A Woman And Car? Make Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.