Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (60688 Views)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Amagite(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwAwXH7ZrnA

A Nigerian man, Eshegbe Solomon has gifted his girlfriend of 4 years, Kelechi Christabel a N15m benz E350 just to appreciate her for being with him even when he had nothing and was discouraged by her friends to leave him.

He wrote;

“Life is like a journey but my journey couldn’t have been more sweeter without you, this is not an engagement nor marriage but this is just a way to tell you thank you for always loving me since 2013 even tho your friends told you to leave the little boy with nothing back in the days at Delta state university but you believed in me, I just wanna say thank you with this 15 million E350. I love you my girlfriend kelechi christabel..Issa banana season”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-buys-girlfriend-benz.html

7 Likes

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by midehi2(f): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmm, if i talk na

11 Likes

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by ihateuglygirls: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wonderfulness

I no need camera to tell me say the guy na G boy

See plate number na tokumbo so the car no go pass 4mill

I be bad belle i agree

380 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Mimienudles(f): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Appreciation for loving him?
Hmm lipsrsealed
They look good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by hibiscus76(f): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
some people will come now and start swearing for themselves on how they can never do that for any woman they ain't married to. congrats to them joor..I Tap into such blessing

modified## sorry I can't quote retards..for those that mentioned me, its in the first page so hopefully y'all get to read it and reset your Brains and mindsets. I'm a working graduate right and I offset my own bills...I don't ask guys for shit cuz it's simply embarrassing and amateur. you don't call me a golddigger cuz I appreciated something good or yearn for it, ofcourse who doesn't want a little more or who doesn't like gifts..tapping into a blessing doesn't mean I'm stealing it or snatching it... truthfully I hardly use the word 'Broke' on any guy cuz I know how hard it is to be made buh those guys below outrightly slutshaming me are frustratedly broke and are scared of seeing their fellow guys doing better than them..he bought a car for his girlfriend and so?? he even said she was there when he had nothing and stuck with him when others laughed at her for sticking with a seemingly poor dude, he was appreciative cuz he could afford it. my mum works and earns a salary that can afford her a car but my dad gifted her a car too cuz it wasn't rosy from the onset and she was there through the struggle.
you think a car is too much of a gift cuz you've not got that kind of money now but if you eventually do, it would be a small nut to crack.. that's how much I want God to bless me so others can tap Into it. made women even do more for their partners if they're worth it. Only givers never lack.
and most guys are calling him an internet fraudster cuz He's young and made?? jeez..like internet stealing and bets isn't the order of the day for most guys here?? instead of tagging him names, you should also tap into his blessing and stop shrieking with frustration...haba

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by OfficiallyMad: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
If to say money dey now cry

Shey be i for don buy Twaci Lexus rx 450 h f sport

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
lucky girl....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Jodha(f): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lemme pretend I'm not jealous... Mtshewww..

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
OfficiallyMad:
If to say money dey now cry

Shey be i for don buy Twaci Lexus rx 450 h f sport
no worry eeh..everything is a gradual process..u go soon hammer

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Loyalty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Marry her na

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Chai.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by adekaden(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Issokay.
I hope she wont go missing or cry to the net soon when he dumps her. That car might be a greek gift.
#just saying

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
angry

15M Benz bought with stolen credit card and Sakawa funds

Don't worry, you will be exposed very soon or that car will drive you to your grave.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Drversatile: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

15M Benz bought with stolen credit card and Sakawa funds

Don't worry, you will be exposed very soon or that car will drive you to your grave.
Must you be this mean, not everyone that has money early is a yahoo boy. And don't wish anyone evil. Just an advise for you.

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
G boysz

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Obi is no longer a boy. Obi has grown up; he is now a G-Boy. grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by rosieluv(f): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
wetin do marriage?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Yahoo Boy spotted

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by josephine123: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
make sense
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by smardray(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
The gift the girl woulda been receiving for those years made her stay...
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by EKITI001: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwAwXH7ZrnA

lalasticlala seun

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin Maybe na her womb im use plus,besides d nigga looks gay... G homophobicx fear d devil...

6 Likes

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by AHCB: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
So young a guy, I wonder what he does for a living, dude looks like... Who cares anyway. LOL.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by schumastic(m): 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
THIS IS THE FOOLISH VERSION OF ROMEO, SOMEONE THAT IS NOT EVEN YOUR WIFE YET.
JUST WAIT TILL ANOTHER MAN PUTS A RING IN HER HAND BY THEN YOUR EYES WILL CLEAR.

funny part is when efcc eventually pick him up and the girl leaves him, he will start crying.

i just hope he got one for his mama if not, the mad man in his villages is very strong

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Gaddeeeeemmm
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by dapyd1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
1. I want to know the work he did to get enough to buy 15m car for his girlfriend in four years.

Before you say, his father is rich, that will negate his earlier stance of having nothing.

I'm not envious o, I just want to invest my life savings in such business abeg.

2. Can I buy a 15m car for girlfriend (not wife o), YES.

Extravagance is not a function of what you buy, but what is left

But before then, my mum must be using a more expensive or equally expensive car. And I'll finish my father's house.

My wife on the other hand, I'll buy her the world if I can afford it.

*Goes back to frying dodo, and thinking of when he will be able to buy golf*

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by toxxnoni(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
angry sad :
We might just be what you are looking for
Check out our signature in green colour down

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by fonlly: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Yahoo boy... He don use the girl DESTINY take get more than that... Argue wit ur mirror

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by freebreezeyz(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
girlfriend=15M

WIFE=?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Stats: 1,819,189 members, 3,586,796 topics. Date: Friday, 09 June 2017 at 06:10 PM / Logout(all)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have I Been Deflowered? / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.