Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,164 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? (60347 Views)

Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex / What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by biddostandard: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2019
What's the craziest lie you believed because you were in love?.

Mine was my gf saved my number with ode i asked her and she lied that ode means only darling ever embarassed

395 Likes 23 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Oreoluwa5: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2019
Ode �

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by blesskewe(f): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2019
Lol
That he doesn't have data to chat with me but I always see him online

That was then sha

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by raquel97: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2019
She's my besty, we've been friends since 100 level, mean while, they've been having nice time and numerous sleep over. cry

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by raquel97: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2019
She's my besty, we've been friends since 100 level, mean while, they've been having nice times and numerous sleep over . cry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Abfinest007(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2019
that she is virgin but keep sending me different sex position

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by GraGra247(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2019
biddostandard:
whats the craziest lie you believed because you were in love?..mine was my gf saved my number with ode i asked her and she lied that ode means only darling ever embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin Damn I laughed till my head was aching!! hahahahahahaha!!

How stupid can men be.

193 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by movid(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2019
I can't really remember. To all women, don't hesitate to order Yoni Pearles. Your body is opened to all sort of infection and they are really harmful to your health. Get solution thru natural way with herbs. Yoni Pearles is the best..What's app 07037852077. You can google it if u doubt.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Newguyhere: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2019
"I'm a virgin ".
I later got to find out that it was a big fat lie angry sad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by zexy2030(m): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2019
I don't like sex but she cuddles every night.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by biddostandard: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
zexy2030:
I don't like sex but she cuddles every night.
big scam

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Euphoria19: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
We're just friends she's very close to me, apparently closer than I thought

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by totosucker(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
We are colleagues, meanwhile, the guy dey knack am

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by ambassadorgozie(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
GraGra247:

grin grin grin grin grin Damn I laughed till my head was aching!! hahahahahahaha!!

How stupid can men be.

how stupid can he be not men, na small boys dey believe dat kind lie,

after GOD, fear women

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by DaddyMorenike: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
I was raped by some boys, that's how I lost my virginity.

220 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by MiVida(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
"I can't imagine myself with anyone else"

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Olukoso1: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
This is gonna be an interesting thread...

Let me get a chair to sit on

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by drezzyx(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
I remembered a lady I use to play with, she calls me a brother, but found out later deep down in her heart she wants me to bleep her silly and fall in love with her.
Sorry I won't tell you how I found out.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Olukoso1: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
GraGra247:

How stupid can men be.

Funny though grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by chinwezdasilva: 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Went to see a mad cousin in lag but your mad cousin Bleep you soote you off your fone for 1wk.. Mad people everywhere

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
biddostandard:
whats the craziest lie you believed because you were in love?..mine was my gf saved my number with ode i asked her and she lied that ode means only darling ever embarassed
Lord have mercy. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by respect80(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
This is my first time but the gateway was as wiiiiiiiiide as Wembley.

In fact, she could catch a dick falling from the sky with her puxxy without necessarily looking up.

206 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Olukoso1: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
respect80:
This is my first time but the gateway was as wiiiiiiiiide as Wembley.

In fact, she could catch a dick falling from the sky with her puxxy without necessarily looking up.

215 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by durubennie(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
I'm here to read lies from the pit of hell
Don't worry continue

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by 1kbusiness: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Me: This one my hand entered freely, what happened?
The bae: **sobbing** they raped me when I was small.

And I swallowed the lie. Chai.

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by respect80(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
Olukoso1:

As a man, after God, fear wide puxxy.

And to think of the fact that my gboola falls within average, I began to sympathize with 2 inches men who come across this stadium of a puxxy.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Olukoso1: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
grin
respect80:

As a man, after God, fear wide puxxy.

And to think of the fact that my gboola falls within average, I began to sympathize with 2 inches men who come across this stadium of a puxxy.
grin[color=#000099][/color]
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by IneedOT: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Going to pass night at her ex house with the excuse that he is doing math Tutorial for her, she will be swearing with the name of God that they aren't having sex , I believed her cus I was in love and I don't want to loose her, she later told me she is no more communicating with that guy and swearing in the name of Jesus, only for me to spy her WhatsApp and see that she went to pass night with him like 4 days back. That was when I realized she as been calling the name of God and Jesus in vain, I later dumped her and marry my ex , me too told her there is nothing going on between me and my ex till i post my wedding pictures on FB while me and her were still seeing, uncle math teacher is 40 , not married and using my so called ex to pass time.

There was a student I date sometimes back, really in love with her and used to give her money and foodstuff cus she is an orphan and I understand how tough life might be for her, well, I was given her what I can afford to loose, only for me to check her phone sms and read her bank alert , she has been sending money to a particular guy, the name of that guy tally with the name of a guy she used to communicate with in her call log, I asked her about it, she told me they are just friends, really? A female student sending money to a male friend she isn't in love with, he is not given you but you're the one given him, that was how I withdrew the help I was given to her financially, when I broke up with her that her friend came to beg on her behalf, she confessed to me that my girl is dating that guy but they have discussed it for her leave that guy and focus on me.

namiji2598:
during my NYSC year last year, I heard that my girl is dating one guy who has been following her even while I was in sch..I know this guy to be a pussy killer, but my girl keeps begging me and swearing to me that she never sleep with him. I dont know what to believe again, I wanted to forgive and continue but after seeing some comments hrer, hope she is not jus lying to me?
cheesy the wise guys reading this, should we tell him the truth that will break his heart? grin

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Lightway: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by daviddelly(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
she dumped me to serve God according to her, never knew she was banging my cousin,though she never knew he was my cousin, I went to hospital because of HBP ,my cousin even disvirgined her , something she said after our marriage I can have it,did date for years 6 cos of her brk I really love dat gurl

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Slawormir: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Damnnnnn

Pussy niggarrrs everywhere

Real niggarrrs don't do love

Real niggarrrs see women as swimming pool
Swim your own and move on

56 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.