Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? (1017 Views)

2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket / Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 / 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by koropotopoto: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
After so many plea by moses to the Egyptians to let Israelites go they refused but after God dealt with them with 10 plagues they where the one that forced Israelites to leave.

similar situation happening today
after several demands from Biafrans to be free from Nigeria which they (Nigeria) resisted with bloodshed
now God is dealing with this country starting from recession, bokoharam, sick and dying president, fulani herdsmen, farmine, idp camps, diseases, frustration so many uncommon vices lately.
now the owners of Nigeria (North is the real owners of this country forget the gra gra of other regions) is now forcing igbos/biafrans to leave

What a coincidence grin

cc
LionDeLeo

3 Likes

Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by Xway(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
koropotopoto:
After so many plea by moses to the Egyptians to let Israelites go they refused but after God dealt with them with 10 plagues they where the one that forced Israelites to leave.

after several demands from Biafrans to be free from Nigeria which they (Nigeria) resisted with bloodshed
now God is dealing with this country starting from recession, bokoharam, sick and dying president, fulani herdsmen, farmine, idp camps, diseases, frustration so many uncommon vices lately.
now the owners of Nigeria (North is the real owners of this country forget the gra gra of other regions) is now forcing igbos/biafrans to leave

What a coincidence grin

cc
LionDeLeo

BY IKEM ONUOHA (Proud Biafran)

"An Igbo man sees the entire world as his village, while an Hausa man sees Kano as the Universe and a Yoruba man sees Lagos as his entire world. Nigeria is just too small to contain the Igbo man’s dreams, aspirations, industry, commerce and expertise. He needs a platform to rule and dominate the entire Universe which is Biafra. He does not really need oil to survive since he does not work in the civil service, public service, or does he constitute the majority of politicians or government contractors but earnestly needs FREEDOM to control his destiny. His dominion is in the area of invention, creativity, industry, development, commerce and the provision of goods and services for the good of mankind and not religious, cultural or political dominion. He has capacity to drive the world technologically like the US, the UK, Russia, France, Germany, China and Israel. An average Igbo man is far better than an average Yoruba or an average Hausa-Fulani: intellectually, economically and industrially, not withstanding his money that Awolowo stole to develop and empower Yoruba land, or his properties that Gowon destroyed and others he dashed out. He carries the blessing of Abraham, Nigeria will remain cursed as she continues to curse and undermine him. The only way Nigeria will see light is by blessing and letting Biafra Go.

The blood of the Igbo man slaughtered by Hausa- Fulani, the blood of the pregnant Igbo woman whose womb was slit open to kill her and the unborn child by Hausa-Fulani, and the cry of the Igbo child starved to death by Yoruba will continue to speak against the Nigeria project. Nigeria is doomed and under a curse, and therefore needs to make atonement, restitution and seek forgiveness from the Igbo man. Hausa-Fulani-Yoruba should bury their faces in shame, how would you explain why an entirely military affair as regards the 1966 coup led to the slaughter of millions of Igbos in Northern Nigeria. What about the massacre of the Igbos in the bloody riots of Jos and Kano in 1945 and 1953 respectively in Northern Nigeria and the cycle of Igbo slaughter ever since then and now crowned by the Boko Haram insurgency. The plotters of the 1966 coup were not all Igbos. Even at that, Nzeogwu did not consult his kith and kin before embarking on the coup? Why should an ordinary Igbo man pay for what was clearly a military rebellion? Several officers of northern origin took part in Nigeria’s first military coup.

The “Igbo coup” tag attached to the assault ignores the fact that scores of northern officers took part in the Lagos operations, and even assisted Nzeogwu when he stormed the residence of the Northern Region’s premier: Ahmadu Bello. Nzeogwu was later to describe the detachment of troops accompanying him to Bello’s house as “a truly Nigerian gathering” (New Nigerian – 18th January 1966). Nzeogwu pointed out that the northern soldiers accompanying him “had the chance to drop out. More than that, they had bullets. They had been issued with bullets but I was unarmed. If they disagreed they could have shot me….most of the Other Ranks were Northerners but they followed”. Among the prominent northern soldiers that helped Nzeogwu to overthrow the Northern Region’s government was John Atom Kpera. Kpera later became the military governor of Benue State. Many of the soldiers that accompanied Major Ifeajuna when he abducted the Prime Minister: Tafawa Balewa, were also northerners. As much as Hausa-Fulani-Yoruba, not withstanding heavy grip on the Nigeria resources, civil service, public service, politics and government contracts etc., decide to remain backwards, being held back by their religion and culture, as much as the Igbo man continues to progress Abrahamically, fearlessly .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by xcolanto(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Op your right! The plagues of Egypt are upon Nigeria today all because the pharaoh we have as president has refused to let the Jews of Africa (Igbos) to go and serve their God in their land. Only in this regime has pests viciously attacked tomato's causing scarcity and shortages that the prices had to sky rocket. Yet again only recently an armyworm is ravaging maize farmland causing the country to spend billions on insecticides to prevent scarcity and farmine in this regard. Its no coincidence that these are all happening up north. Is it the meningitis that killed thousands of their people or polio that suddenly resurfaced taking lives of their young?

They had better be careful for the passover is coming after which they would be left with no choice than to chase the African Jews to go fufil their destiny in the land which God has given them from the foundation of the earth. It's only a matter of time before this is manifested.
Just as it was when God hardened the heart of Pharaoh so it is now with bubu at the end of the day the red sea was their portion.
A word is enough for the wise!
Pharaoh let my people go!

2 Likes

Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by Ogalanyachieze: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
koropotopoto:

What a coincidence grin

cc
LionDeLeo
each time i keep wondering how this biafra struggle is so synonymous with israels exodus both in rythim and tempo and style sometimes it really gives credence to claims that igbos are israelites lost son. Soon it wil time to cross red sea. Vultures are gathering

3 Likes

Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by sonofluc1fer: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
THat stupid story in the Bible is myth. wink
Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by Ogalanyachieze: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Biafrans the lord will fight for us and we shall hold our peace just see as nnamdi kanu raise his hands to divide red sea. The new biafran symbol of liberty

3 Likes

Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by koropotopoto: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
Biafrans the lord will fight for us and we shall hold our peace just see as nnamdi kanu raise his hands to divide red sea. The new biafran symbol of liberty

1 Like

Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by michelz: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
I honestly think Igbos should let this quest for Biafra go; atleast for now.
Igbos are not ripe to have their own country yet.
They should hold their leaders ( Governors and others) accountable for now and develop themselves and their region for now. This is an honest advice that every right thinking Igbo man will know is true.
Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by chaloner(m): 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
michelz:
I honestly think Igbos should let this quest for Biafra go; atleast for now.
Igbos are not ripe to have their own country yet.
They should hold their leaders ( Governors and others) accountable for now and develop themselves and their region for now. This is an honest advice that every right thinking Igbo man will know is true.
I will jus pin ur mouth....

2 Likes

Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by adadike281(f): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pharaoh will either let my people go or perish in d red sea and my people will still go coz d bell is ringing- going , going, gone!

1 Like

Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by michelz: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
chaloner:
I will jus pin ur mouth....
If you have something to say,why don't you say it instead of making blanket statement.
You think all Igbos are in support of Biafra?

1 Like

Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by chaloner(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
michelz:

If you have something to say,why don't you say it instead of making blanket statement.
You think all Igbos are in support of Biafra?
have u ever seen where all citizen in support of referendum?

1 Like

Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by michelz: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
chaloner:
have u ever seen where all citizen in support of referendum?
I should be asking you that. Why would you make that your earlier comment if you know not all citizens don't support referendum?
Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by chaloner(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
michelz:

I should be asking you that. Why would you make that your earlier comment if you know not all citizens don't support referendum?
because it seems u re forcing pple not to take their stand

1 Like

Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by michelz: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
chaloner:
because it seems u re forcing pple not to take their stand
I'm not.
I was just stating my opinion just as you were.
Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by chaloner(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
michelz:

I'm not.
I,, was just stating my opinion just as you were.
simply shout one Nigeria and go... We na Biafra or no peace

1 Like

Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by michelz: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
chaloner:
simply shout one Nigeria and go... We na Biafra or no peace
Can you tell me one thing you stand to gain if Biafra is actualized?
Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by chaloner(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
michelz:

Can you tell me one thing you stand to gain if Biafra is actualized?
patriotism

Non have that in Nigeria and non will...

That's the only thing that promotes ,build and make a country prosperous

1 Like

Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by michelz: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
chaloner:
patriotism

Non have that in Nigeria and non will...

That's the only thing that promotes ,build and make a country prosperous
Patriotism? So what stops you from being patriotic to your south eastern state as a Nigerian?
Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by chaloner(m): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
michelz:

Patriotism? So what stops you from being patriotic to your south eastern state as a Nigerian?
like asking one to keep staying and enjoying jss3...
Reason

1 Like

Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by Kyase(m): 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
koropotopoto:

What a coincidence grin

cc
LionDeLeo
the lie for bible head you hear? No be god murder eygptians first children?
Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by martinosi: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
koropotopoto:

What a coincidence grin

cc
LionDeLeo

Your really reaching on this one but your are clutching the wind...the comparison between the exodus and biafra is Blue_sky
Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by michelz: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
chaloner:
like asking one to keep staying and enjoying jss3...
Reason
You see ehh,if you were near me,the kind knock wey I for give you for that your head you go agile up go carry your book read and learn about life. You think say Biafra and Igbos will survive if Biafra is actualized by repeating some nonsensical maxims? Better stop commenting on serious issues such as this else you'll end up deceiving others as ignorant as you.
Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by Alexsmith20(m): 2:22am On Jun 10, 2017
singing*

PHARAOH! PHARAOH!
THE KING OF EGYPT
GO TELL PHARAOH
PHARAOH LET MY PEOPLE GO.

1 Like

Re: God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? by chaloner(m): 4:18am On Jun 10, 2017
michelz:

You see ehh,if you were near me,the kind knock wey I for give you for that your head you go agile up go carry your book read and learn about life. You think say Biafra and Igbos will survive if Biafra is actualized by repeating some nonsensical maxims? Better stop commenting on serious issues such as this else you'll end up deceiving others as ignorant as you.
is like glucose no dey ur head again or u dey see ur period... Dats y u can't achieve anytin cos u Neva stand for any good cos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lamentations Of A Nigerian From Ghana Prison, Calling On FG To Do Something / Is Kebbi Still Part Of Nigeria Or Has It Been Loaned To Another Country? / Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Modesty Vitus M Ezenwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.