Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,094 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) (2586 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by kenny987(f): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

I don't want to call you a chest beater but please without being uncivilised, answer this simple question, WHY? this is the same mistake that South Sudan is still suffering from

He beats his chest for himself and with confidence in the capacity of the Igbo to create wealth out of 'nothing'. Do I expect him to speak negatively or lie against his nature? He affirmed his belief, how about u affirm yours for yourself? If you've no positive affirmation and innate ability for anything good, just stay calm and don't begrudge others.

What mistake? The Igbos aren't South Sudanese so we're not bound to the same fate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by YorubaMod(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2017
bestpunterever:
Mumu, can't u see is photoshop, why u guys in south east gat no sense?
Why are you so dumb? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by APCsupporter: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2017
kenny987:

He beats his chest for himself and with confidence in the capacity of the Igbo to create wealth out of 'nothing'. Do I expect him to speak negatively or lie against his nature? He affirmed his belief, how about u affirm yours for yourself? If you've no positive affirmation and innate ability for anything good, just stay calm and don't begrudge others.

What mistake? The Igbos aren't South Sudanese so we're not bound to the same fate.

you have not answered my question

1 Like

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by victorDanladi: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Godprotectigbos:
afonjas will avoid this thread like plaque
lolz,well,Igbo(s) are so deluded to think this way.
Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by victorDanladi: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2017
YorubaMod:
If we Igbos get this Biafra, i swear in 8-10yrs all Nigerian citizens will be begging for visa to come to Biafra in search of greener pastures ...mark my word.

South sudan also thought the same way....lol.

1 Like

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by YorubaMod(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2017
victorDanladi:

South sudan also thought the same way....lol.
Biafra is not south-sudan.. Oga use ur brain for once in ur lifetime..After the will say Afonjas are the most educated tribe in nigeria.. Me am doubting it oo embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by victorDanladi: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
YorubaMod:

Biafra is not south-sudan.. Oga use ur brain for once in ur lifetime..After the will say Afonjas are the most educated tribe in nigeria.. Me am doubting it oo embarassed
Biafrans and abuse are 5$6.

South sudan also thought the same way....lol

your belief or disbelief doesn't change the fact!

1 Like

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by YorubaMod(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
victorDanladi:
Biafrans and abuse are 5$6.

South sudan also thought the same way....lol

your belief or disbelief doesn't change the fact!
Oga abeg i don't have time for arguments..Land of Brown roofs,Go and enjoy ur masquerade in ijebu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by victorDanladi: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
YorubaMod:

Oga abeg i don't have time for arguments..Land of Brown roofs,Go and enjoy ur masquerade in ijebu
lolz.....that was the best of your intellectual outputs.Typical of sons and daughters of Clifford orji from biafra.

1 Like

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by maynation(f): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Godprotectigbos:
afonjas will avoid this thread like plaque
You are sick upstairs?

2 Likes

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by maynation(f): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
YorubaMod:
If we Igbos get this Biafra, i swear in 8-10yrs all Nigerian citizens will be begging for visa to come to Biafra in search of greener pastures.
lol. Coming from the son of the eroded land. Greener pastures?? Shouldn't we be seeing the traces or the potentiality of the greener poo??
You are a bloody joke.

2 Likes

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by YorubaMod(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
maynation:
lol. Coming from the son of the eroded land. Greener pastures?? Shouldn't we be seeing the traces or the potentiality of the greener poo??
You are a bloody joke.
Is like you guys accumulate ENVY from that hydraulic ewedu soup you always drink embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by maynation(f): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
YorubaMod:

Is like you guys accumulate ENVY from that hydraulic ewedu soup you always drink embarassed embarassed
message me when you are done battling how to pronounce Parallelogram. Parasitic Igbo.

1 Like

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by YorubaMod(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
maynation:
message me when you are done battling how to pronounce Parallelogram. Parasitic Igbo.
You're a compound fool, you gat no sense and you don't worth my time.. Go and Bleep for money cheesy..that's what afonja girls are known for.. Anu mpama nwuru anwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) by maynation(f): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
YorubaMod:

You're a compound fool, you gat no sense and you don't worth my time.. Go and Bleep for money cheesy..that's what afonja girls are known for.. Anu mpama nwuru anwu.
You sound so pained and foolish. I advise you stop wasting your 10 MB and focus on how to save your sisters and mothers from fulanis. Good day

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#osunwestdecides: Egbedore LGA Results / Ozubulu Based Industry Recieves FG Delegation! / When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.