Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself (3930 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Opinion Of Real's Pursuit Of Gareth Bale / Yakubu Aiyebeni Gives Jude Aneke A Cash Gift Of $1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by rasputinn(m): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2010
Why won't he,can't you see he's getting bloated from regular demolishing of bowls and bowls of eba there in Merseyside  cheesy cheesy

I read his lips and I can bet his exact words when he was handing the captains band to Osaze were"which kain wahala be this,but I neva tire na"
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by twinskenny(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2010
@Mr president

Yakubu should be around 40yrs.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by vislabraye(m): 12:27am On Jan 24, 2010
I noticed he did not shake hands with Martins. No game spirit at all.

Yakubu has not been playing well in this tournament. The only goal he has scored so far was a poorly taken penalty. Martins who was just back from injury ( there was a post here that said Martin had left the tournament for medical treatment, shame on rumor mongers) scored in his first goal.

Yak is not just in form. He got to admit it.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by illusion2: 6:00am On Jan 24, 2010
vislabraye:

Yak is not just in form. He got to admit it.
Exactly. . .someone has to let him know this. He needs to lose some weight & go back to football basics. . .
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Rmc1(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2010
@ op

you can say that again, he thinks he is the best thing that ever happened to nigerian football grin grin abeg they should bench him tommorow against zambia

twinskenny:

@Mr president

Yakubu should be around 40yrs.

lwkmd grin grin
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by twinskenny(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2010
Rmc1:

@ op

you can say that again, he thinks he is the best thing that ever happened to nigerian football grin grin abeg they should bench him tommorow against zambia

lwkmd grin grin

i hope Amodu hear you,
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by mrofficial(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2010
He should be ashamed of himself. He was in the match and couldn't score. Our mumu striker. When he got substituted to Martins, Martins came and scored. He was there, osaze scored 2 goals. Idiot striker.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by donsteady(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2010
Yamumu always play against us.i prefer Okoro than Yamumu 80 tims
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by hollandis(f): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2010
That guy needs to be lobotomized
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by twinskenny(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2010
Yamumu is that Yakubu second name? grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Godopinion: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2010
guys make una take am easy with yakubu.every player have the right to complain when substituted,there is no gagging order in super eagles.for a player who missed almost half season for his club due to injury to be playing the way he is doing is amazing.the second goal against mozambique was his assist to osaze.so make una sit back and relax because the yak still have alot of aces up his sleeve.have you heard about fuelless electricity gen.,no fuel,no wind,no solar,no noise,no smoke,works 24/7.
http://www.powersolutionsng..com
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Obinoscopy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2010
You are funny, do you know that?
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by zaragoza(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2010
Posted on: Today at 03:31:16
PM
Posted by: Godopinion
Insert Quote
guys make una take am easy
with yakubu.every player have
the right to complain when
substituted,there is no gagging
order in super eagles.for a
player who missed almost half
season for his club due to injury
to be playing the way he is doing
is amazing.the second goal
against mozambique was his
assist to osaze.so make una sit
back and relax because the yak
still have alot of aces up his
sleeve.have you heard about
fuelless electricity gen.,no fuel,no
wind,no solar,no noise,no
smoke,works 24/7.
http://
www.powersolutionsng..
com
@Godopinion
Let me just take it that u are just advertising ur product! Has yakubu ever bin outstanding 4 nigeria?
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by dayokanu(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2010
Twinskenny is right.

Yakubu is 40.

He played for Okomu oil a second division side in 1995; 15 years ago and he was about 25 years then. So do the Maths
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by dominique(f): 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2010
the guy is overbloated all over and not only his ego. too friggin fat and slow. i wanted to punch the fat out of the sucker in the match against Benin.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by dbalinga(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2010
ALhaji YAKUBU YAMUMUNI is 46 years old. grin grin grin grin
Fucking anywhere belle face.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Twinskenny is right.

Yakubu is 40.

He played for Okomu oil a second division side in 1995; 15 years ago and he was about 25 years then. So do the Maths

dbalinga:

bleeping anywhere belle face.

OFFICIALLY, born 22 November 1982 in Benin City, Nigeria grin
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by dominique(f): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2010
dbalinga:

bleeping anywhere belle face.

correct. . . thats why he keeps a low cut, the grey hairs will betray his real age.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by oge4real(f): 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2010
I noticed his attitude when he was substituted, its really a shame on him sha, but lets just cut him some slack.Maybe he has better plans for the worldcup.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by 9jauk: 12:03am On Jan 25, 2010
amodu why yakubu, he hasn't got the pace again everyone knows that,he has never been my kind of player,martins omo akin, husler elere'
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Jairzinho(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2010
Any idea the line-up for today's game?
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2010
Yakubu is in the starting line-up,so i heard
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by akinalabi(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2010
Players complain all over the world when they are not comfortable with their
substitutions. That does not mean they have an "overbloated opinion" of
themselves.

Kalou was not happy yesterday and he did not shake the guy that came in.

It happens. . . Life goes on
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by charles316: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2010
[size=16pt]
akinalabi:

Players complain all over the world when they are not comfortable with their
substitutions. That does not mean they have an "overbloated opinion" of
themselves.

Kalou was not happy yesterday and he did not shake the guy that came in.

It happens. . . Life goes on

THANK U FOR THIS.DONT KNOW WHY THESE GUYS ARE JUST CRUCIFYING YAK .GUYS,NO BIG PLAYER WANTS TO BE SUBSTITUTED.ASK ROONEY WHAT HE DID IN 2006 WHEN HE WAS SUBSTITUTED AGAINST SPURS OR (WHO WAS IT).YAK MAY BE OUT OF FORM BUT HE IS A BIG PLAYER BIGGER THAN MARTINS.HE HAS BEEN BRILLIANT FOR ALL D CLUBS HE HAS PLAYED FOR.BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
[/size]
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by akinalabi(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2010
Well, I dont know about "being big" but I know these things happen and managers
sometimes like that kind of attitude
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Caringpro(f): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2010
Yakub does not have any business in Super Eagles. I believe he will be asked out for good after Angola. Good riddance of bad rubbish! For Chris.s sake, we have thousands of talented and capable players in this Counbtry, why must the coaches be this lazy as to rely on tired and spent legs!?
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by lato2(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2010
Mikel Obi was the first substitute in this campaign and that was against Egypt, he took it in good faith, shook hands with KANU, went straigth to the bench and took a bow. But in Yakubus case, it shows the complete lack of discipline amongst the lad. Amodu should field mobile players in this game.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
l.a.t.o:

Mikel Obi was the first substitute in this campaign and that was against Egypt, he took it in good faith, shook hands with KANU, went straigth to the bench and took a bow. But in Yakubus case, it shows the complete lack of discipline amongst the lad. Amodu should field mobile players in this game.

are you implying 'the YAK' is immobile on the pitch? grin
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by alldone(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2010
everybody knows that YAK is slow but with what happened the last game he will step up is game today.
Otherwise he will be bench.

we shall win, zambia must fall.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by kufreabasi(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2010
hollandis:

That guy needs to be lobotomized

I tell you.
the guy too dey show up with his sluggish football.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Obinoscopy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2010
Again Yakubu was picked in our match against Zambia
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by illusion2: 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2010
Obinoscopy:

Again Yakubu was picked in our match against Zambia
sad indeed. . .the guy wan wound us today o !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination / FIFA Loses Faith In Nigeria (Under 17 World Cup) / Why Nigeria May Never Win The (fifa) World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.