Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself (3929 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Opinion Of Real's Pursuit Of Gareth Bale / Yakubu Aiyebeni Gives Jude Aneke A Cash Gift Of $1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Jibson999(m): 6:56am On Jan 26, 2010
Short 1 for nigeria against d zambians. The idiot couldnt do anything
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by tushbobo(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2010
Nobody seems to know that the real reason why yakubu still plays for Nigeria is because he hails from the same place as shuaibu amodu(Afemai or something).He also married shuaibu's God father's daughter which make them very close.He and some players contributed money to help amodu at various times when he had no coaching job.Hence,amodu feels he owes him something.
How can someone who cannot motivate himself motivate others and be made captain?If martins has started the match against zambia and osaze was captain,the match would have been a lot better.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by illusion2: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2010
^^^^ True talk. . . . well said. Tho' I doubt the 'godfather's daughter ' part.

Khadiri Ikhana(Yak's dad-in-law) can't be Shuaibu's godfather. . . .
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2010
Behind bobo:

Nobody seems to know that the real reason why yakubu still plays for Nigeria is because he hails from the same place as shuaibu amodu(Afemai or something).He also married shuaibu's God father's daughter which make them very close.He and some players contributed money to help amodu at various times when he had no coaching job.Hence,amodu feels he owes him something.
How can someone who cannot motivate himself motivate others and be made captain?If martins has started the match against zambia and osaze was captain,the match would have been a lot better.

its a definite possibility
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by manyus(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2010
I think Amodu should be owing that stupid boy called Yakubu.or maybe he get secret say Amodu Bleep Ya'adua wife abi wetin. 'cos i no understand the two of them o angry
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by otukpo(f): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2010
Yes. i think he is spent and shld be dropped.

He doesn't add any value to the team.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by 9jaBwai: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2010
That guy should no further be invited for any more games for the Super Chickens Eagles
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by twinskenny(m): 12:49am On Jan 27, 2010
yeye yakubu grin grin grin too fat to run
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by oluromeo1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2010
He played over 50 minutes without a single shot on goal, yakubu is tired
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by manyus(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2010
And very boastful too.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Amjustme: 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2010
who dey talk say yakubu try? he was busy strolling all tru d match instead of him to do what he is being paid for. Come to think of it if Amodu thinks Yakubu is good then he better come replace him with me. As sm1 said and i quote,'it cant be that out of 150million nigerians, we proudly present the players of d national team as d best' its such an insult and a pointer to how things have decayed in our system.

THIS IS POLITICS IN FOOTBALL.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by illusion2: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2010
Please read comments about Yakubu 2 years ago at the 2008 ACON .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A31868887

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination / FIFA Loses Faith In Nigeria (Under 17 World Cup) / Why Nigeria May Never Win The (fifa) World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.