Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum (43523 Views)

Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Adebowale89(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2017
u better start thinking of what to do and need to do instead of showcasing a needless potentials on internet

what will quiet this ultimatum of this people is to put your myth called Biafra in a diplomatic manner.

do your plan without making any noise or is there not educated people again in east, that u keep shouting I will have my Biafra, I will see my Biafra like a nursery schl pupil reciting A for apple

you're polluting our social peace&stability. take your Biafra and leave gently. why the incessant noise
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by saintandsinnerz: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

And we have told you repeatedly to leave our land but you have refused. Can you see you are the ones disturbing us. Take your imaginary IGR to you land of the rising sun. My mother's tenants, 4 of them refuse to pay rent for 2 years until the court helped to evict them and they made away with two years rent. Everyone knows you guys never want to pay rent when the landlord is Yoruba. That was why one Igbo guy was beaten in Ajah when he refused to pay on BRT, saying it was Fashola motor. We are contended with our regions because it is our culture to not poke nose into other people's space. Leave us alone. No matter what you say our minds are made up, you are leaving SW. Stay there and be arguing. You are going. Period
Lol at the highlighted. Are you seriously asking Igbos to leave SW? You're wicked o! If Igbos leave SW what do you think will happen to all the agberos, omo nile, and Owo da gangs in SW? Where will they get their daily bread? Hmm, don't say this in their presence o
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by uhuru77: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2017
Biafra is on the move and shall soon arrive. If need be come October, the war can start, nobody is afraid of violence. When this happens, it's left for other tribes to know the path to follow. For now reserve your words for lamentation period is yet to come.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Viergeachar: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

This is why Hausa Fulani killed MKO and KUDIRAT. If your brother is arrested, you have constitutional right to support him irrespective of the crime he is accused of until the court decides his fate, this is what the Igbos are doing. Abiola was killed b'cos all of you kept mute while he was detained.

are you looonatic

The people who killed Abacha killed Abiola!
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by dealslip(f): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Lol at the highlighted. Are you seriously asking Igbos to leave SW? You're wicked o! If Igbos leave SW what do you think will happen to all the agberos, omo nile, and Owo da gangs in SW? Where will they get their daily bread? Hmm, don't say this in their presence o
Still one of the reasons everyone butting you out. You never mind you business always claiming some imaginary importance. Let the agbero worry about themselves. You worry about your exit. No matter what you are going to leave Nigeria.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Mykelpato(m): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2017
Ango Abdullahi has been the Whistle blower of the North..He was the one that stated that "the attack on boko haram,is an attack to the north"and shortly after that Gen Ihejirika was forced to leave..he has made so many statements in the past and they came to pass..The northern Elders should stop covering we all know they are backing those Arewa youths

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by mekzymiles(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2017
oh... he admitted they committed a genocide against the igbo race!!! *we killed more than 3 million people to keep one Nigeria *
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2017
Kyase:
i can say i have degree in spoken hausa, i can also read it but poor at writting. Nna kwana

OK good. Muslim or Christian? Lafiya qalau.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Kyase(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

OK good. Muslim or Christian? Lafiya qalau.
Christain
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2017
Kyase:
Christain

OK. Good
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Kyase(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

OK. Good
you fa
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2017
Kyase:
you fa

A Muslim boy from northwest Nigeria (Kano)
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by yellowman2225(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
vayne:
[b]Ultimatum or no ultimatum,our stance remains thesame!

Let the country divide peacefully after which everyone can relocate!

You can't ask anyone to relocate when the division process has not been concluded,conclude it and see if any Igbo remains anywhere outside igboland!

If the north wants a breakup,they have their members in the HOR through which to channel their idealogies!

1)Why is the SW so scared of condemning the approach of the north towards secession as it did to NK led agitation,under the guise of "following due peaceful process",what are they scared of?

Answer 1. Nnamdu kanu committed treason against a sovereign state by pronouncing secession while the northern youths are just playing with Yeebos balls to see if they really are bold to go to Biafra.

2)why can't the SW tell the north to represent their case through their members in the house of reps like they always tell igbos?

Answer2. This is Yeebos vs North issue. not ours

3)why haven't they threatened the north with war like they did to Igbos?

Answer 3. We (sw) is quiet because Hausas claimed to be our brothers in Nigeria while Igbos always promote disunity to all tribes

What are they scared of?
[/b]

Last answer; We (sw) are scarred of no one but ourselves because decision lies with the Yorubas. If we support Yeebos, Nigeria will break. If we support the North, Yeebos will still shout of Yoruba licking asses.

This is strictly between Yeebos and the North. Why can't you talk without dragging south west into your shit. It's your call, fight it the same way you fought the civil war alone. Remember, Awolowo never ventured into 9ja civil war until he noticed his people (SW) are at risk once the Yeebos approach Ore enroute Lagos.

We (SW) will talk only when it's required. We are more politically stable and knowledgeable.

Trust me, this Country will break if south west wakes up one day and request for secession. South west is always the decider of everything in this country including Elections. Remember we also ended the civil war when we wanted.

An average Igbo person is a businessman and an average Yoruba man is a politician. Stop seeing south west as your enemies, rather cooperate with us and get whatever you want in this Country.
The only politician I can see in the East is Rochas okorocha because he understands that numbers are required in politics and he gets them. No Igbo man can rule this country except you take the average Yoruba race as your collaborator and learn from the greatest politicians and activists of Yoruba decent.

Because igbos are not politically matured, they will always lose National Elections.
There are 3 major tribes in Nigeria and Elections have only 2 outcomes , WIN or LOSS. To win Elections, you must have at least 2major tribes on your side. Igbos dislike Hausa and detest Yorubas too. How do you then intend to carry the vote as a majority. This is what Okorocha understands and they (Yeebos) dislike him for seeing the future.

#Igbos never learnt their lessons politically#
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by 1miccza: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

They don't, they are only supporting what is right, unlike the ibos as a tribe (not as individuals) that support even what hell rejects just because "he is our brother/sister"

What language is this one speaking
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by 1miccza: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
EdCure:
What is Osibanjo doing about this whole thing as the Acting President? We need to hear or see some action from him.

This ultimatum threat issue is a recipe for chaos and national catastrophe. No same mind (except those who think they can benefit from it) should take it lightly.

What do you expect a Lilly livered figure head to do
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Kyase(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

A Muslim boy from northwest Nigeria (Kano)
ok, spent my childhood in kano. Hutoro
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kyase:
ok, spent my childhood in kano. Hutoro

OK. It is spell Hotoro. Which area. Do you school dia?
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Kyase(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

OK. It is spell Hotoro. Which area. Do you school dia?
Ok, samia boka if spell it well
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kyase:
Ok, samia boka if spell it well

Tsamiyar boka. I know the place.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Kyase(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Tsamiyar boka. I know the place.
ok nice, i terrorised that place, till today if you asked someone that leaves there during my era of terror they will know me. Ask of goody goody
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kyase:
ok nice, i terrorised that place, till today if you asked someone that leaves there during my era of terror they will know me. Ask of goody goody

How many years back.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Kyase(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

How many years back.
i left there 2003 then returned in 2007, before we packed to dakata
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by orisa37: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Professor Ango Abdullahi should simply go to the Emir of Kano, SLS for better life.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kyase:
i left there 2003 then returned in 2007, before we packed to dakata

Ok. Dakata close to Badawa. Alright.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Kyase(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Ok. Dakata close to Badawa. Alright.
yea, though some of siblings are still there, i came to kd to school. 2 of my elder brothers finish in BUK
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kyase:
yea, though some of siblings are still there, i came to kd to school. 2 of my elder brothers finish in BUK

That one means say kano is your home.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Kyase(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

That one means say kano is your home.
yea, all my maternal cousins are in kano in brigate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Bigii(m): 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Built2last:
Imagine a typical Tiv man claiming North because they made you deputy leader

No mind am.

If them shout Alahakubahu! him no respond well na to slit his throat grin
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Abduljabbar1313:
Igbo people have a very myopic thinking, you want have your own country but you have forgotten the fact that you people don't live in your land. To whom do you want have this biafran for? To those guests in the North that we asked them to leave but they are not willing to come to you. I know one igbo guy in Kano that asked whether in the event of crisis he will leave Kano. The man said no I prefer to die in the North then to go back to my village. But the guy still in support of biafran so what does that mean. You guys (igbo) you don't know what you are doing at all! I and my brother in the south west we will teach lessons since you don't use your no 6

So according to you, its impossible to be a citizen of one country and at the same time live/work in another undecided

There are no Yoruba people (Nigerians) living in Germany, for instance? Or Niger? Or Benin Republic?

So achieving a Biafran state is predicated on every Igbo citizen in Nigeria living within the borders of that Biafran state at all times? undecided

Your comment is confusing
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
yellowman2225:

Last answer; We (sw) are scarred of no one but ourselves because decision lies with the Yorubas. If we support Yeebos, Nigeria will break. If we support the North, Yeebos will still shout of Yoruba licking asses.

This is strictly between Yeebos and the North. Why can't you talk without dragging south west into your shit. It's your call, fight it the same way you fought the civil war alone. Remember, Awolowo never ventured into 9ja civil war until he noticed his people (SW) are at risk once the Yeebos approach Ore enroute Lagos.

We (SW) will talk only when it's required. We are more politically stable and knowledgeable.

Trust me, this Country will break if south west wakes up one day and request for secession. South west is always the decider of everything in this country including Elections. Remember we also ended the civil war when we wanted.

An average Igbo person is a businessman and an average Yoruba man is a politician. Stop seeing south west as your enemies, rather cooperate with us and get whatever you want in this Country.
The only politician I can see in the East is Rochas okorocha because he understands that numbers are required in politics and he gets them. No Igbo man can rule this country except you take the average Yoruba race as your collaborator and learn from the greatest politicians and activists of Yoruba decent.

Because igbos are not politically matured, they will always lose National Elections.
There are 3 major tribes in Nigeria and Elections have only 2 outcomes , WIN or LOSS. To win Elections, you must have at least 2major tribes on your side. Igbos dislike Hausa and detest Yorubas too. How do you then intend to carry the vote as a majority. This is what Okorocha understands and they (Yeebos) dislike him for seeing the future.

#Igbos never learnt their lessons politically#

At the end of the day, how important is it to win National elections?

When OBJ won presidency, how did this further Nigeria, or even his own region as a whole? I hear that after his presidency, on the way back to his village, he was in a serious traffic jam because of his village's bad road shocked

He's a Yoruba man, a 'natural politician'. How did he forward justice, equity or the rule of law? Why does this country feel more and more dangerous and perilous EVERY SINGLE DAY. One can be killed for almost nothing in this country. One can't trust the courts for fair redress.

Does it really matter who sits on the throne over a kingdom in crisis? Okay, how has Northern and Yoruba politicians shifting power between themselves benefitted the One Nigeria we all love (lol). A nation that cant generate steady 24/7 power. A Nigeria that has crumbling infrastructure. A Nigeria heavily dependant on Niger-Deltan oil. You're Yoruba, why can't you depend on Lagos oil? Why can't Lagos contribute more to Federal allocations? Natural politician my bum bum

How would even an Igbo presidency change this country? It seems to me that Igbos see even further than you. They know that even if one of their sons gets to plant his bum on the Aso Rock stool, he can't effect much change even if he wanted to. Why? Because there is inequity in the very foundation of the country. I imagine the Biafra they envisage is one that respects and follows the rule of law through its constitution and law courts. That's really all a common man wants, jare
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by kernel505: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

They don't, they are only supporting what is right, unlike the ibos as a tribe (not as individuals) that support even what hell rejects just because "he is our brother/sister"

Igbos voted Kashamu the most wanted drug lord, there where same people that celebrated an ex-convict, Bode George.
#SaintObi
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by akanbiaa(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
HMDplease:

Give them biafra 1st n stop worrying urself wit wat does not concern u.
If refugees are many on our borders it will concern us, if robbery and sabotage is many along our border it will concern us and its obvious if the new nation is created its propaganda the administrators will use to shift the blame on their failure to a ready made stereotype Yoruba and Hausa Fulani enemy whom the gullible ones will believe are responsible for their woes, so it concerns us. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura / 2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.