Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum (43528 Views)

Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by felicitywe(m): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

You aren't the one to tell me about the invectives going on here. I am a pioneer member of this forum and I know how it all started with your provocative attitude. You will blame SW for everything you don't get and you hate to be told the truth. We have always stood for regional governance or restructuring. I laugh when you guys talk about boldness. Who has faced more incarceration from the military government more than the Yoruba. From Gani Fawehinmi to Tai Solarin, Beko and Fela Kuti to Wole Soyinka to all the NADECO chieftains. Who typically start leading protest, Not a single Igbo activist. SW is the boldest in Nigeria but yet most mature, civil and peaceful even in the face of provocation.
My friend stop spreading fake news.How&when did SW champion restructurng etc more than others.Have u forgotten that Ango Abdullahi accused you leaders of talking of restructuring but when you come to the conference you will not be able to speak.Ask yourself,what was SW contributions during d conferences under Abacha,OBJ&GEJ?How did they fare?You think when you fake yourself with agitation to decieve others so that you can align with the other person that means you r agitational.Pls grow up.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by felicitywe(m): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2017
princenaira:
Its very unfortunate that you guys will finish a night meeting and appoint a spoke person. Thereafter you deny. Who are you fooling? Yourselves. We are waiting for you guys. This is the world of technology and no longer 1967. The so called Professor looks like a tout. Little wonder, his utterances. And you have the gut to announce and accept that you kill 3 Million Igbo children to keep Nigeria as one abi?
The North boost a lot about the civil war and the over 3million Igbos killed.They should remember that the 3million v ppl.The Igbo must see themselves as the Jewish ppl&keep dis atrocities in mind passing it from generation to generation.Thank God its happening.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by HMDplease: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2017
gowaga68:
WHEN A RESTING LION IS DISTURBED
You set up a radio station. Printed posters, vests and flag.You went round the world holding press conferences, soliciting for funds and ammunitions. Yearly you protest and hold a "sit at home" protest. Nothing happens. I repeat nothing. I mean the whole gamut of professors, entrepreneurs, governors, senators politician, billionaires and millionaires. With a N44trn investment in one region alone. You were ignored.
Some jobless fellow, only called a ragtag Press conference to issue a badly written notice of "Go out from our land".
In 24 hours of it, state governors, all security heads, paramilitary and military heads, UN, USA, G7, G8, and the Commonwealth head, are issuing press releases to counter it. Everyone, including your elders, who hitherto did not have a voice, are out shouting at every street corner.
Emissaries are sent..

With all this ur long epistle u ended up saying nothing. Eya sowie it like ur brain is paining u
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by swedbase(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

This is why Hausa Fulani killed MKO and KUDIRAT. If your brother is arrested, you have constitutional right to support him irrespective of the crime he is accused of until the court decides his fate, this is what the Igbos are doing. Abiola was killed b'cos all of you kept mute while he was detained.

They are very pathetic in reasoning. They hate us but want us together in their hypocritical Nigeria
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Notasyouthink: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2017
vayne:
Ultimatum or no ultimatum,our stance remains thesame!

Let the country divide peacefully after which everyone can relocate!

You can't ask anyone to relocate when the division process has not been concluded,conclude it and see if any Igbo remains anywhere outside igboland!

If the north wants a breakup,they have their members in the HOR through which to channel their idealogies!

1)Why is the SW so scared of condemning the approach of the north towards secession as it did to NK led agitation,under the guise of "following due peaceful process",what are they scared of?

2)why can't the SW tell the north to represent their case through their members in the house of reps like they always tell igbos?

3)why haven't they threatened the north with war like they did to Igbos?

What are they scared of?
You don't know what it means to come from an unholy and godforsaken wastelands ask abobaku slaves they will tell you grin grin grin
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by mekyno777(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

Na you no wan leave Nigeria now. We have told you repeatedly to leave our place. You start asking us to initiate referendum. What are your leaders doing? Your actions says otherwise, Igbo man and money.
pls hv u recalled u ppl in dat region of d country u are telling to go back? U can push dem out while ur own ppl remains put.....tink am nah.
It is after allowin Biafra come to be that u hv the right/all it takes to tell a citizen of another country (Biafra) to leave or u decide with nationality dat can stay/ leave ur country (nigeria), ok?
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by realhumanity: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2017
vayne:

You can't ask anyone to relocate when the division process has not been concluded,conclude it and see if any Igbo remains anywhere outside igboland!

If the north wants a breakup,they have their members in the HOR through which to channel their idealogies!

1)Why is the SW so scared of condemning the approach of the north towards secession as it did to NK led agitation,under the guise of "following due peaceful process",what are they scared of?

2)why can't the SW tell the north to represent their case through their members in the house of reps like they always tell igbos?

What are they scared of?

Why are you blaming the west. why do you attach so much importance to them?
You are one giving these people words and it is not funny anymore. I spent most part of my afternoon fighting them on Facebook based on the fact that you guys keep mentioning them.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by joinnow: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2017
addey44:
Who doesn't want all the good things you've listed? Why can't we do it as a big, strong and united Nigeria? Our strength lies in our unity!
Nigeria can never be united period get that in your head.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by saintandsinnerz: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

We would have extended a hand of fellowship, if you guys had shown any iota of respect. We aren't black mailing you, this are the things that makes us uninterested in your course. See the way you live peacefully in SW. No destruction to your business and property yet you insult us. The bridge has been burnt. If you go through my earliest post, I was a strong supporter of GEJ and campaigned vigorously for him, I wanted him to implement the confab badly, I supported NK and Biafra so much and I still do, I preached on how the entire south should use their strength to liberate ourselves from Nigeria and extend a hand to the disgruntled NC. But when I saw the avalanche of insults in recent times, I started getting unconvinced by the whole Biafra thing. NK says they should stone Pastor Kumuyi. Just because he is a Yoruba man, you guys insults the VP thoroughly just because he is a Yoruba man, you insult every Yoruba Elder, Awolowo, Afenifere. Pray tell me how any sane person would continue to support you. It is too late. Even the uneducated Yoruba man on the street is not happy with you guys attitude. I am certain you will get this Biafra but everyone would wary and unfriendly to you guys.
Shut up, and go and kill yourself. Bloody tribal bigot like you! You only see the Igbo insults but hypocritically go blind to the ones being dished out by your brothers. When you see them, I guess you also refer to them as Igbos insulting Igbos. You people are known for this type of devilish Hyprocisy, tribalsim and duble-speaking. You're not reliable because throughout history you are known for bitrayals. I will advise you to remove the speck in your own eyes first.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by saintandsinnerz: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2017
godquality:
Divide peacefully? Why do you think the country will ever divide peacefully? Don't kid yourself because a division will not be peaceful. It will only be the end of Nigeria as we know it. Let's assumed we divide into 6 zones, what will stop those in any of these zones to request to leave that zone?

Am struggling to understand why can't we leave together. What's really the grievance of the Igbos? Why do they (some of them) so badly want to leave Nigeria? They've been the only people talking secession. Some of them may not even know why. Can someone more knowledgeable in this topic give me free lecture pls.
Because of the hate and bitterness you and your fellow nigerianist have for the Igbos. More so, will you in all honesty say the Igbos have been treated well in Nigeria before and after the civil war. Enough is enough! Thank God the biafran sentiment is sweeping across all the entire Igbo state rapidly.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by HMDplease: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2017
cashlurd:
Ultimatum or no ultimatum, igbos who are not ignorant Of history and those who love their families and would love to still see the land of their ancestors should start thinking of relocating even a month before the oct 1st deadline.
Do not let those who think they are stakeholders in the north deceive u. And also, do not let ur love for money lead u to ur early grave. I am 100% sure that some defiant Northern youths would still carry out the threat. Don't let yourselves be used as headlines in National Dailies for the October 1st massacre that may occur.

A word is enough for the wise!!!

True talk, let he that has ear hear now.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Michel2013: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

You aren't the one to tell me about the invectives going on here. I am a pioneer member of this forum and I know how it all started with your provocative attitude. You will blame SW for everything you don't get and you hate to be told the truth. We have always stood for regional governance or restructuring. I laugh when you guys talk about boldness. Who has faced more incarceration from the military government more than the Yoruba. From Gani Fawehinmi to Tai Solarin, Beko and Fela Kuti to Wole Soyinka to all the NADECO chieftains. Who typically start leading protest, Not a single Igbo activist. SW is the boldest in Nigeria but yet most mature, civil and peaceful even in the face of provocation.

i do not like to mention the names of NADECO members of Igbo extraction but (SAN) Osita Agbokoba was one of them.
however i like that the bolded SW is the boldest in Nigeria but it obvious that restructuring is alluding us till today so there is need for a sustainable boldness for its actualization. restructuring can never materialize by piece meal approach.the tempo must be sustained and enforced until it is achieved unless we are using it as political tool to assume power. if nigeria is restructured today there will be no need for secession.

most of action of the Igbos today stem from their experience from an avoidable war nigeria executed against them that caused about 3 million lives and continued deliberate attitude and unofficial policies of successive nigeria govts till date. after the war there was no real reconciliation through the 3R in the east. nigeria has continued to treat the Igbos as the defeated even after 30 years the Igbos have accepted the one nigeria without any further call for Biafra. what is happening today is because nigeria has erroneously thought that they can suppress the Igbos eternally with their blackmail of a repeat of war without knowing that you can not fool all the people all the time. the world has become sophisticated today any war this time will affect everybody. nobody should pray for war.

if we believe that restructure will be a moderate option that can speed up development in nigeria then other southern regions should answer to this clarion call while we continue to drive our self determination at the end we will got somewhere.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by dealslip(f): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Shut up, and go and kill yourself. Bloody tribal bigot like you! You only see the Igbo insults but hypocritically go blind to the ones being dished out by your brothers. When you see them, I guess you also refer to them as Igbos insulting Igbos. You people are known for this type of devilish Hyprocisy, tribalsim and duble-speaking. You're not reliable because throughout history you are known for bitrayals. I will advise you to remove the speck in your own eyes first.
Buhahaha! grin grin. You are the betrayers, you enjoy peace and space in every one's region yet you abuse them. You are the ones that drag Afonja into everything. Politely ask for our help. You see we don't follow blindly. Especially people who aren't sure of what they want like NK and his gang.
IPOB: We want to go,
Others: oya go now,
IPOB: you must push us first.
But one thing is certain, you must go, en lo si ilu yin ni ila oorun. Buhahaha! grin
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Okudiover(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2017
AREWA YOUTHS' QUIT NOTICE AND THREAT OF GENOCIDE; BEYOND THE RHETORICS

By Charles Ogbu

It is no longer news that some group of hausa/fulani Muslim Youths under the auspices of 'Arewa Youth', recently issued a 3 month notice to Igbos living and doing business in the North to leave or be visited with ethnic cleansing. The notice, they say, was premised on the May 30th successful Seat-At-Home observed by Igbos in honor of their Biafran fallen heroes.

Just so we are clear, this writer has no plan of joining issues with some bunch of intellectually kwashiokored Quota System products masquerading as Arewa Youth. Not at all. The fact that the so called Arewa Youths had to unashamedly dedicate two paragraphs of their Press Release to explaining how they intend to take over Igbo investments at the expiration of the 'quit notice' proves they are nothing short of a collection of covetous lazy under-doers undeserving of even the silence of civilized men in a 21st century world.

I would say the genocide threat came to me as a surprise except I would have lied. What will surprise me is the day the scions of Danfodio begin to excel in any other field of human endeavour like education, business, sports and entertainment as against terrorism, religious killing, bombing and butchering people which remain their area of specialization till date.

Expecting the core Hausa/fulani Muslim North to stop wasting human lives is as criminally funny as expecting a vampire to stop feeding on human blood. But like I said, some mentally retarded barbarians ain't worth discussing. What I find very troubling is the ease with which so many of us appear to have swallowed the deceit, the grandstanding and the double-speak of the Arewa Consultative Forum, Northern governors like Nasir El-rufai and other prominent Northerners among others.

There are some glaring facts we need to point out here:

No1, The meeting as well as the Press Conference was held in Arewa House. The venue speaks volume. Just for the sake of clarity, Arewa House is the official residence of Sir Ahmadu Bello; the first premier of the Northern region. Currently, the House is the official meeting place for Arewa Consultative Forum and Arewa Elders Forum, the Northern region power house. The choice of that venue speaks to some form of institutional approval and official but covert endorsement of the position of those 16th century minded youths by some highly placed Northern elements.

No2. The fact that the Sultan of Sokoto, the most influential hausa/fulani Muslim leader in the country has not categorically condemned this open threat of genocide should force the sleeping brain of every Igbo person and indeed all Southerner into a reboot mode. The silence of the Sultan in this is anything but golden.

No3.That 'arrest order' dished out by kaduna state governor, Nasir El-rufai against the genocidal youths was the gravest insult to human decency. Elrufai is the last person any reasonable human being who is not a fulani Muslim should trust with his life. When it comes to lack of respect to the sanctity of human lives, even Lucifer will do well to come receive some tutorial from governor El-rufai. Isn't it a classic definition of irony that governor El-rufai who is currently supervising a systematic genocide against the Christian people of Southern kaduna should be warning another group hell-bent on replicating the same hate-induced ethnic cleansing on another ethnic group, this time, the Igbos? The same El-rufai who publicly admitted tracking the murderous fulani herdsmen to their base and paying them cash compensation instead of prosecuting them? The same El-rufai under whose watch the people of Jema'a local govt were butchered by fulani terrorists on 24th night and 25th morning of December 2016 even as the whole place was under a state of emergency with soldiers everywhere??

Anyone who can't see that El-rufai is far worse than those Northern Youths is simply playing the Ostrich. Anyone who can't see that he (El-rufai) gave the empty arrest order in a desperate bid to launder his badly dilapidated image ahead of his 2019 presidential ambition is simply incapable of seeing anything. Anyone who truly believed he (El-rufai) meant that arrest order will most certainly believe that the devil can lead one to heaven. Any Igbo man who believe that a self-confessed terrorist financiar like governor El-rufai will protect him should simply go for a special DNA test to ascertain not just his paternity but his ancestry, too.

The fact that even after calls for their arrest were made, those youths still came live on Channels T.V to defend their position and majestically walked out of the studio with no arrest confirms that indeed, they got assurances from the criminally inept and religiously/ethnically biased hausa/fulani Muslim dominated security agencies before holding that Press conference. When Buhari went to his village to excavate his kinsman, Lawal Daura from retirement and made him the DSS boss, some people, mostly southerners, were busy justifying it with tales of how ancestor Lugard did it in 19kpirigidim. When he concentrated almost all arm-bearing security agencies in the hand of his fellow Hausa/fulani Muslims, we were greeted with the same silly justification of "even if he fills the whole posts with his Daura people, it doesn't matter". I hope those of you who made those moronic defence are proud of yourselves?

Even in the very unlikely event that some of those Arewa Youths are arrested, it is only a man suffering from generational amnesia that will hail such move considering how the Sharia govt of Kano state quickly arrested the killers of Mrs Bridget Agbohime who was gruesomely murdered by Islamist Wildlings only for the same Kano state to usurp the powers of the Judge handling the case and declare that the arrested guys all had no case to answer. As I type this, those barbarians yet walk the earth as free men.

Let's quit lying to ourselves here. We don't have a country. We never did. All we ever had was an illusion and even that illusion is a very fraudulent illusion, not a genuine one. The 1914 amalgamation was one of the gravest mistake in human history. British thugs joined us together solely for the purpose of administrative and economic convenience. Nothing more.

Looking at Nigeria today, the Christian South plus the middle Belt and other northern Christian minorities have absolutely nothing in common with the Hausa/fulani Muslims. Even our world views are world apart. While one group wishes to mingle with the civilized world, the other group is eager to go back to the dark ages. You can argue this till tomorrow but deep down, you know its the truth and I know that you know.

The Hausa/fulani Muslim part of the North is the region that produced two terror groups, Boko haram and fulani terrorists, once adjudged the deadliest and the 4th deadliest terror groups in the whole world by the Global Terror Index. This is the same people that produced the first Nigerian international terrorist, the underwear bomber, Abdulmutallab junior. It is still this same Hausa/fulani Muslims that butchered hundreds of people over a cartoon of Prophet Muhammad drawn in far away Denmark by a cartoonist who has no ties with Nigeria.

Why would any decent being want to share same geographical space with these bloodthirsty lot??

The irony of it all is that it is the same Scions of Danfodio asking Igbos to leave their region that is still holding back the Igbos. The Arewa North doesn't want Restructuring. They don't want True Fiscal federalism. And they still don't like the idea of the Igbos pursuing self determination. What exactly do the hausa/Fulanis want Answer: They want the continuation of the status quo where Kano state with her fraudulently acquired 44 local govts and next-to-nothing contribution to the federal treasury will keep receiving more allocation than states like Bayelsa with just 8 local govts but which contribute significantly to the federal purse. This is the kind of dubious arrangement that has been sustaining the Arewa North.

This is why no hausa/fulani Northerner will ever Restructure this country. Already, the attorney general, Mr Malami, has sworn that there will be no restructuring. Just yesterday, Lai Muhammad, the lying minister of information, clearly stated that restructuring is not in their agenda. Even Atiku Abubakar won't dare restructure Nigeria. And I will tell you why: The very idea of restructuring entails empowering each region to control her resources and develop at her own pace which is a euphemistic way of saying that the powerful Fulanis and other Northerners who own oil blocks in the Niger Delta will surrender the ownership of those oil blocks to the real owners of the land. Plus, the office of the presidency will loose most of its powers.

A betting man will bet that the #ChildrenOfDanfodio would never allow this kind of arrangement considering how much they rely on southern resources to survive and their obsession with political power. As it happens, I Charles Ogbu, am a betting man.

To the Igbos living in core Northern states like Bornu, Yobe, Adamawa etc, please, start making plans to move Eastward. Your parents survived with just £20. You, too, will most certainly survive even if you loose a few of your investments. No one but you can protect you from these Barbarians if you are in the sharia-infested core North. Permit me to remind you how the administrator of old Eastern region, Odumegwu Ojukwu, entered into a deal in 1966 with Col.Hassan Usman Katsina, the administrator of old Northern region that Easterners living in the North will be returned safely to the East, ditto Northerners residing in the East. Northerners were returned to the North in one piece. Even their armed men were not disarmed. But, Easterners were returned in body bags. Even pregnant women were reportedly cut open and their foetuses sent back to the land of permanent silence. The killing kicked off in the compound of the same col. Hassan who gave Ojukwu his word.

To those of you still making investments in the North despite the harsh realities on ground, I need you to know that you are playing Russian Roulette with your resources.

Go and develop your region!
Go and develop your region! You have no excuse whatsoever because most of these Northern areas were empty desert but you went there and developed them. If you can develop volatile areas like the NorthEast, you can equally do same to the land of your birth! Please! Onye ajulu, O na aju onwe ya?

TIGER FOODS is arguably the biggest spice company in West Africa. Its headquarter is not in Kano. It is not in Kaduna. It is not even in Lagos. It is in Ala-Igbo, Onitsha to be precise. Check out INNOSON MOTORS. They are all in Igbo land giving employment to their people and developing Ala-Igbo. So what excuse do you have? If you take your products and services even to hellfire, people who need them will defy uncle Lucifer and come to you.

Even the blind can see that this Lugard Cage must either restructure or be dissolved. And it has to be now! No amount of threat from the Danfodios of this world can stop this.

Winter is almost upon us. It will be such a walking shame if any Igbo man and indeed any southerner, is caught unaware.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Kyase(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2017
buchilino:

ONLY ON A FEW OCCASIONS DO I C PPLE DAT THINK OBJECTIVELY ON DIS FORUM. N UR ONE OF DEM
thank you
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Kyase(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Bakajin Hausa sosai kenan. You're not understanding Hausa dat much.
i can say i have degree in spoken hausa, i can also read it but poor at writting. Nna kwana
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by dealslip(f): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2017
Michel2013:

i do not like to mention the names of NADECO members of Igbo extraction but (SAN) Osita Agbokoba was one of them.
however i like that the bolded SW is the boldest in Nigeria but it obvious that restructuring is alluding us till today so there is need for a sustainable boldness for its actualization. restructuring can never materialize by piece meal approach.the tempo must be sustained and enforced until it is achieved unless we are using it as political tool to assume power. if nigeria is restructured today there will be no need for secession.

most of action of the Igbos today stem from their experience from an avoidable war nigeria executed against them that caused about 3 million lives and continued deliberate attitude and unofficial policies of successive nigeria govts till date. after the war there was no real reconciliation through the 3R in the east. nigeria has continued to treat the Igbos as the defeated even after 30 years the Igbos have accepted the one nigeria without any further call for Biafra. what is happening today is because nigeria has erroneously thought that they can suppress the Igbos eternally with their blackmail of a repeat of war without knowing that you can not fool all the people all the time. the world has become sophisticated today any war this time will affect everybody. nobody should pray for war.

if we believe that restructure will be a moderate option that can speed up development in nigeria then other southern regions should answer to this clarion call while we continue to drive our self determination at the end we will got somewhere.

OK oh! I yaff yeared you o.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by dealslip(f): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2017
mekyno777:

pls hv u recalled u ppl in dat region of d country u are telling to go back? U can push dem out while ur own ppl remains put.....tink am nah.
It is after allowin Biafra come to be that u hv the right/all it takes to tell a citizen of another country (Biafra) to leave or u decide with nationality dat can stay/ leave ur country (nigeria), ok?
But you guys were already declaring your independence on your own. Your flag, your system of government and the rest, why call us now. This ought to have been first before you unleashed a tirade on people who have never touched a single Igbo man or woman or child but allowed you space.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by talk2emma: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2017
Cooly100:
This is not the issue...the Igbos and other tribes who are contagious to the SE want out...We want to be able to develop at our own pace. We want to be able to get foreign loans and develop our cities without going to Abuja to beg..We want be able to build our roads without asking Abuja, we want to be able to compete without quota system. We want to have our embassies without travelling to Abuja or Lagos. We want all foreign airlines to come to the East...we have suffered having to travel to Lagos and Abuja first...We want to go to space by serious investment in R&Development..We want out people to be employed as they are recruited into Biafra army, police,Immigration, Customs, National Guard, Biafra elite commandos, Biafra Secret Service...We want to build international Stadia in our region,etc, etc...

It will be a win win situation for the rest of Nigeria and Biafra...as development would be enhanced. We hope to create mutual relationship and respect for each other.

It shall come to pass in JESUS NAME......... AMEN

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Cooly100: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2017
iaatmguy:
What you should be agitating for is good governance, if good governance had been in existence ab initio issue of one tribe or section been marginalized will not emerge.
Have you ask your self this question "as little as the federal allocation to the eastern state was, what did your governors, house of Representatives, councillors do with it? Did they enrich themselves or use it for all. I guess you know the answer.
Please leave secession and agitate for good governance

You have no idea. The country is operating an suppressive regime...I gave you an example...The government wants a loan of about $39 billion. The SE is excluded...Why didn't the government give each region $5 billion to develop their infrastructure? Why would the project be for mainly SW and North? So why would you blame the representatives of the SE region? The central government are playing a script to deal with the easterners for the civil war. Besides, there is no trust among the tribes. So good governance would never achieve anything...The mistrust is so deep. The best would be to grant autonomy to the region that believes they can go it alone...
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by mekyno777(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

But you guys were already declaring your independence on your own. Your flag, your system of government and the rest, why call us now. This ought to have been first before you unleashed a tirade on people who have never touched a single Igbo man or woman or child but allowed you space.
The region where callin/makin moves for Biafra without tellin/threatening other regions to leave their land because they know they need to get Biafra 1st or hav separate countries b4 having the authority to dictate who stays or leave the nation....its one nation for now.
Thats the difference btw education and darkness.
Whether divided or not, i jst want things to get better in nigeria or biafra fast......we hv all it takes to be great.
If u visit nations that we are richer than in europe/some african countries, u will weep for dis nation.
Hav a nice day
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by saintandsinnerz: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

Buhahaha! grin grin. You are the betrayers, you enjoy peace and space in every one's region yet you abuse them. You are the ones that drag Afonja into everything. Politely ask for our help. You see we don't follow blindly. Especially people who aren't sure of what they want like NK and his gang.
IPOB: We want to go,
Others: oya go now,
IPOB: you must push us first.
But one thing is certain, you must go, en lo si ilu yin ni ila oorun. Buhahaha! grin
Look, I've lived in the core Yoruba state before, so you won't tell me anything about you people I don't know. You people always display obnoxious hatred and jealousy to the Igbos for no just reason. Probably because they are thriving and doing what your lazy brothers and fathers cannot do. In my years of staying in your region, I have never witnessed any Igbo fight with Yorubas despite your wickedness, hatred and bitterness towards them. You use your agbero brothers to loot their shops and in some cases set them on fire. Even buying a piece of land in your region is war for the Igbos. You're forced to sell to them just because your brothers don't have the money to buy them not because you want to sell to them. So, I've seen it all in your region, the Igbos are able to live there not because of your peaceful disposition towards them but for the peaceful and business-mindness of the Igbos. You people are the most tribal minded ethnic group in Nigeria. I know you people well!
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2017
vayne:

What are they scared of?

Nonsense, the most practical and immediate logical action to take is physical relocation before formal division - you do not wait to first declare division then follow with relocation and expect to be peaceful or violence free.
If Igbos are serious, then they should start packing out no; while there is relative low tension - northern youths are now angry and their leaders are struggling to control them; Igbos should therefore be careful with their utterances and get out before they are served what they are asking for.

BTW the internet is pregnant with several evidence (video clips) of Kanu and IPOB soliciting for money and arms to wage war against Nigeria and in particular the north/Hausa-Fulani - therefore take no who was threatening who first; much like who started the civil war.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by MUNDI007(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2017
I'm not supporting Ango. But if the igbos want to go, let them go at list he has givin them reason to leave n fight for what they belive is right. All of you (igbo) should Leave wherever you are n go back to the east so that people will take you serious #advise
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by dealslip(f): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Look, I've lived in the core Yoruba state before, so you won't tell me anything about you people I don't know. You people always display obnoxious hatred and jealousy to the Igbos for no just reason. Probably because they are thriving and doing what your lazy brothers and fathers cannot do. In my years of staying in your region, I have never witnessed any Igbo fight with Yorubas despite your wickedness, hatred and bitterness towards them. You use your agbero brothers to loot their shops and in some cases set them on fire. Even buying a piece of land in your region is war for the Igbos. You're forced to sell to them just because your brothers don't have the money to buy them not because you want to sell to them. So, I've seen it all in your region, the Igbos are able to live there not because of your peaceful disposition towards them but for the peaceful and business-mindness of the Igbos. You people are the most tribal minded ethnic group in Nigeria. I know you people well!
Kiki! grin Exactly what we have been saying. Lying and playing victim at the same time. Who is jealous of you people that have no regard for anyone. You Igbos live peacefully with anyone? You are very funny. I bet you have not stepped out of you village. You are going back to the land of the rising sun. No going back on this.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by obiezed: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

I think the problem with most ethicists is that the only see the injury to themselves and never what they did wrong,this is utterly hypocritical, also,there are lightning fast to judge ones ethnic group based on the utterance of one or a group of people. If you do this, no matter who you are,you are an ethnic bigot.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by dealslip(f): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2017
obiezed:

I think the problem with most ethicists is that the only see the injury to themselves and never what they did wrong,this is utterly hypocritical, also,there are lightning fast to judge ones ethnic group based on the utterance of one or a group of people. If you do this, no matter who you are,you are an ethnic bigot.
English is what you are still speaking. You guys are going. 90 days on the count down.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by danjaba(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2017
Ango Abdullahi has being a steewpid , and he is a steewpid man, and will continue to be steewpid. Everything about him stinks.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by saintandsinnerz: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

Kiki! grin Exactly what we have been saying. Lying and playing victim at the same time. Who is jealous of you people that have no regard for anyone. You Igbos live peacefully with anyone? You are very funny. I bet you have not stepped out of you village. You are going back to the land of the rising sun. No going back on this.
I have been to all the Yoruba states except Ekiti and Osun, so I'm not like you people who are enclaved in your region hence you're very tribal and ignorant. You people are the least travelled among all the major ethnic groups in Nigeria because of your tribalism and morbid hatred. Your people that sell herbal products here are not distrubed by anybody because nobody cares but it's the reverse in your region. Your governors see igbo business as a potent means to raise IGR. They use your usleses lazy youths to implement this yet the Igbos have taken it to the chin and continue going about their businesses. When your Deji in Akure out of jealousy venture into what's not his business, did any Igbo fight you people? But I can remeber how the Hausas/Fulanis dealt with your coward brothers in Ile-ife. If it's the Igbos you love to hate, you will be spitting fire and brimstone. Your people who are living in Igbo houses don't like paying house rent just because the houses belong to the Igbos. You will hear them saying, how can they be evicted from their homes when the land that the house was built is theirs. Could you imagine! Like I told you, I know your people wella and I know you're the most jealous and tribalistic region in Nigeria.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by dealslip(f): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

I have been to all the Yoruba states except Ekiti and Osun, so I'm not like you people who are enclaved in your region hence you're very tribal and ignorant. You people are the least travelled among all the major ethnic groups in Nigeria because of your tribalism and morbid hatred. Your people that sell herbal products here are not distrubed by anybody because nobody cares but it's the reverse in your region. Your governors see igbo business as a potent means to raise IGR. They use your usleses lazy youths to implement this yet the Igbos have taken it to the chin and continue going about their businesses. When your Deji in Akure out of jealousy venture into what's not his business, did any Igbo fight you people? But I can remeber how the Hausas/Fulanis dealt with your coward brothers in Ile-ife. If it's the Igbos you love to hate, you will be spitting fire and brimstone. Your people who are living in Igbo houses don't like paying house rent just because the houses belong to the Igbos. You will hear them saying, how can they be evicted from their homes when the land that the house was built is theirs. Could you imagine! Like I told you, I know your people wella and I know you're the most jealous and tribalistic region in Nigeria.
And we have told you repeatedly to leave our land but you have refused. Can you see you are the ones disturbing us. Take your imaginary IGR to you land of the rising sun. My mother's tenants, 4 of them refuse to pay rent for 2 years until the court helped to evict them and they made away with two years rent. Everyone knows you guys never want to pay rent when the landlord is Yoruba. That was why one Igbo guy was beaten in Ajah when he refused to pay on BRT, saying it was Fashola motor. We are contended with our regions because it is our culture to not poke nose into other people's space. Leave us alone. No matter what you say our minds are made up, you are leaving SW. Stay there and be arguing. You are going. Period
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Jonathan39: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2017
Nigerian government should allow Biafra to go.lets see if any igbo man will wait. And for your information if biafra is made a nation, we won't abandon our properties in the North. It's not done anywhere on earth
dealslip:

Na you no wan leave Nigeria now. We have told you repeatedly to leave our place. You start asking us to initiate referendum. What are your leaders doing? Your actions says otherwise, Igbo man and money.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by dealslip(f): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Jonathan39:
Nigerian government should allow Biafra to go.lets see if any igbo man will wait. And for your information if biafra is made a nation, we won't abandon our properties in the North. It's not done anywhere on earth
I don't care what happens to your property just go. Buhahaha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State / Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.