Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland (4232 Views)

Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting / "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by PastorAji(m): 5:29am On Jun 10, 2017
[b]Good morning all.
I have been a keen observer and follower of the trend of things since late 2015 till now when "Our Brothers" (according to Sir. Winston Churchill) have been agitating to form their own Repubic

There has been a question that has been nagging im my brain all this while that has been begging for answers and I hope "MY BROTHERS" would kindly give answers to

Judging from the fallout of result from the UK Paliamentary Elections which made Tessy May still retains the PM of UK/Britain, but making their party a "hung majority" they went to polls for one mision, "TO LEAVE THE EU" and they already have their blueprint (economic, trade, imigration etc)

HERE GOES MY QUESTION AND I WANT INTELLIGENT ANSWERS WITH REFRENCES WHERE I WOULD ACCESS THE MATERIALS FROM

"WHAT ARE THE ECONOMIC, POLITICAL, SOCIAL BLUEPRINTS "OUR BROTHERS" INTEND TO USE OR NEGOTIATE FOR IF ON EVENTUALITY THEY WANT BIAFRA

Thank you and God bless Nigeria[/b]

References
1. https://www.ft.com/content/0d23ac8e-c780-11e6-8f29-9445cac8966f
2. http://services.parliament.uk/bills/2016-17/europeanunionnotificationofwithdrawal.html

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy et al

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 10, 2017
Observing.
Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by ekoonibaje4life: 5:37am On Jun 10, 2017
One question for you brother; was the UK blueprint produced before or after the polls?

19 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by ragiluhivo(m): 5:50am On Jun 10, 2017
Biafran don't owe you any answers... Who know you

23 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 10, 2017
I know that the thread will be flooded with comments.... Any biafra-related thread is in soup.
Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by muyibaba222(m): 5:59am On Jun 10, 2017
That shouldn't bother you OP. Biafrans should be the ones concerned with that.

17 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by akpamuomenka: 6:03am On Jun 10, 2017
Here is the wrong place to ask or answer such questions. You are not a genuine seeker, you asked these questions to insult the Igbos.

20 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Yyeske(m): 6:11am On Jun 10, 2017
Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants have no blue print or idea of what you are talking about, all they believe in is a mass suicide for Ndigbo, mind you, IPOB doesn't equate to Igbo. IPOB are brainwashed misguided miscreants looking for help as we speak. Forget their online bragging, just pray for them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants have no blue print or idea of what you are talking about, all they believe in is a mass suicide for Ndigbo, mind you, IPOB doesn't equate to Igbo. IPOB are brainwashed misguided miscreants looking for help as we speak. Forget their online bragging, just pray for them

The timidity of the Omnipotence is the commencement of sagacity.. Meaning: The fear of the Lord/ipod is the beginning of wisdom. smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by mrvitalis(m): 6:19am On Jun 10, 2017
Watch how this iPod will never answer u buy insult u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Gourdoinc(m): 6:21am On Jun 10, 2017
ekoonibaje4life:
One question for you brother; was the UK blueprint produced before or after the polls?
let me assume you are capable of of discourse unlike a typical IPOB. the blueprint was far far before the polls. the agigitators used their blueprint to garner interest of neutrals to the brexit agenda. so?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by PastorAji(m): 6:21am On Jun 10, 2017
I appreciate your discourse
But Brexit Bill was presented before Tessy May called in for the polls.
The bill is accessible even to high school students that wants to have access to it.

Even if it written in the Beautiful and Rich Igbo language, there should be a copy of Biafraexit Bill I can have access to

Akpamuomenka
Muyibaba222
Ragiluhivo
Ekoonibaje4life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Gourdoinc(m): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2017
muyibaba222:
That shouldn't bother you OP. Biafrans should be the ones concerned with that.
if you know this blueprint as a biafran you are. thousands of biafrans do not know it. so kindly share
Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by PastorAji(m): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Gourdoinc:
let me assume you are capable of of discourse unlike a typical IPOB. the blueprint was far far before the polls. the agigitators used their blueprint to garner interest of neutrals to the brexit agenda. so?
thank you bro

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by HoleDriller(m): 6:24am On Jun 10, 2017
Jobless Afonjas....Focus on ur Zoo...

We have gat our plans... tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by PastorAji(m): 6:26am On Jun 10, 2017
HoleDriller:
Jobless Afonjas....Focus on ur Zoo...

We have gat our plans... tongue
what are your plans?

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by heynew: 6:26am On Jun 10, 2017
We don't want to tell you, you go steal am

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Gourdoinc(m): 6:30am On Jun 10, 2017
PastorAji:
thank you bro
see bro you have asked a question none of those ipobians can ever answer. they know they have nothing asides the sentimental urge to secede due to their inability to compete in Nigerian politics. thus they will abuse and curse you and come up with memes to hide their ignorance on matters of nation building.

I am igbo and I know my people, we are smart in many things but never politics. even the British knew this fact and loathed the igbos for that (igbo enwere eze is a normal slogan).

after the war, the igbos still succeeded despite a witch-hunt by the federal government because economics, trade and business is our strong point. we don't need help to suceed. but take a look at our behavior in politics, a calamitous failure that even the late dim odumegwu ojukwu became disenchanted by the lack of intuition the igbos demonstrated politically and shamefully lost.

politics is a game of interests, no permanent friend or foe. look at the behavior of the igbos since buhari came to power (despite its a regrettable event) and you will understand why they can never ever be good in politics. whether In Nigeria or in the no well thought out sentimental biafra(even ojukwu realised its a dead horse and never fought for it) because it long outlived it's uses

12 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by KINGwax007(m): 6:31am On Jun 10, 2017
The question shld be for the Yoruba too.

What are the economic blueprints you have in order, when secession finialy becomes a reality..

Because, as it is, we all want these people to stop making noise and just go.

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Yyeske(m): 6:31am On Jun 10, 2017
conductor4:

And you, a descendant of lucifer that fell from the sky holds the key that unlocks all the blueprint to Igbo greatness. cheesy
Your great grandfather to your grandchildren can never be as Igbo as I am.

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by etebefia: 6:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Do you people ever get ashamed by your busy body and obsession on igbo matters? OP did you say your morning prayers, did you even sleep well? You woke up as early as 5 am and the first thing that came to your mind is IGBO/ BIAFRA. You are asking for biafra blueprint, please can you tell me the blueprint of this failed country "Nigeria" a country that has existed for over 100 years without any clear direction. Please let the igbos worry about the success or failure of biafra, just free yourself from the insecurity you feel about Biafra restoration. Good morning.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Gourdoinc(m): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2017
cartimor:
if Biafrans could survive before the coming of the whites then,how much more now. bother less on how they will survive,they are industrious and innovative;it could be hard at the early stage,but trust me,they would be better off separating from Nigeria because the future is bright and promising.
yet no south eastern state is a wonder? despite monies accruded from the federal government for 16years? being industrious doesn't make a country a success, but being able to create sound political systems. this very trait that a basic igbo man lacks. pluease

3 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2017
cartimor:
if Biafrans could survive before the coming of the whites then,how much more now. bother less on how they will survive,they are industrious and innovative;it could be hard at the early stage,but trust me,they would be better off separating from Nigeria because the future is bright and promising.

On paper.

So in other words,you people don't even have a blue print to push your agenda. Just a flag and a Map.

And you want the world to take you people serious.

4 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by PastorAji(m): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Catalonia (home to Barcelona FC) has been driving for independence. They already have a bill presented to the Spanish Government which has been backed by lawmakers from Catalonia
and supported by the government of the same Region. Where is Biafraexit Bill on the floor of Enugu State Assembly?
Ebonyi State Assembly?
IMO State Assembly?
Abia State Assembly? and
Anambra State Assembly?
And has it been passed?..
Please I beg for answers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by KINGwax007(m): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2017
cartimor:
who weren't surviving before the whites jare?

They will ask u one question, u'll be answering with stupid and unroofed assertions!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Gourdoinc(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
OP, this is of no concern to you. Leave the IPOB alone..

BTW,i am yoruba but i want Biafra to be actualised.
Nigeria is a failed state.
really ? why aren't you championing oduduwa republic. why aren't you able to see that regional government and resource control solves that current quagmire
Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:34am On Jun 10, 2017
This is the question every sound mind that is truly interested in "Biafra" should be asking. But no, all they know is to be hurling insult left,right and centre.

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by PastorAji(m): 6:35am On Jun 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

On paper.

So in other words,you people don't even have a blue print to push your agenda. Just a flag and a Map.

And you want the world to take you people serious.
that's what I've been asking
I chatted with a friend in the UK and he told me that he has an e-copy of Article 50 (bill for Brexit from the EU)

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Jabioro: 6:35am On Jun 10, 2017
The most stupid reference question so far.. You're asking the bridegroom how is he going to mate his yet to be bride.. Let him have her in the first place.. one step after the other.. OK!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG confirms removal of Bsc/HND dichotomy; communicates State HoS / Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” / Niger Delta Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Goodluck Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.