Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,882 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland (4239 Views)

Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting / "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by HammerEvery(f): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2017
Gourdoinc:
majority of biafrans? who conducted such polls, many are disenchanted with buharis govt and that goes beyond tribe. but to say that a majority of biafrans according to you want biafra is a fallacy. conduct a poll and see the outcome. forget about the protests and sit at home. those are being expressed as they ought to

How do you suceed in lying to yourself and swallowing your own lies with a straight face? Teach me! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by michelz: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Jabioro:
The most stupid reference question so far.. You're asking the bridegroom how is he going to mate his yet to be bride.. Let him have her in the first place.. one step after the other.. OK!
I feel so ashamed when I hear Igbos talk like you did here.
Does it mean Igbos can't have solid logical debates anymore?
Someone who's obviously Igbo is asking a very pertinent question and all people like yourself do is to insult him and whip up some sentimental maxim.
I'm seriously beginning to think that there's serious lack of fundamental reasoning in majority of Igbos and high rate of illiteracy. I mean,Igbos do go to school (atleast the few of them who do),what kind of eduvation do they receive? What quality of education do they get? Go to majority of the universities and other higher education institutions in Igboland and you'll find out that they're poorly equipped and riddled with all manner of malpractices.
All these make the average Igboman reason like dummies or they don't even reason at all.
Listen to a so-called uneducated hausa man or fulani man or a Yoruba man analyze politics and you'd see an in-depth logical analysis on play. Compare that with a so-called educated Igboman and you'd shake your head in pity.
Simple question: how will the Igboman survive if Biafra is actualized soon?

3 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Kingspin(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2017
PastorAji:
[b]Good morning all.
I have been a keen observer and follower of the trend of things since late 2015 till now when "Our Brothers" (according to Sir. Winston Churchill) have been agitating to form their own Repubic

There has been a question that has been nagging im my brain all this while that has been begging for answers and I hope "MY BROTHERS" would kindly give answers to

Judging from the fallout of result from the UK Paliamentary Elections which made Tessy May still retains the PM of UK/Britain, but making their party a "hung majority" they went to polls for one mision, "TO LEAVE THE EU" and they already have their blueprint (economic, trade, imigration etc)

HERE GOES MY QUESTION AND I WANT INTELLIGENT ANSWERS WITH REFRENCES WHERE I WOULD ACCESS THE MATERIALS FROM

"WHAT ARE THE ECONOMIC, POLITICAL, SOCIAL BLUEPRINTS "OUR BROTHERS" INTEND TO USE OR NEGOTIATE FOR IF ON EVENTUALITY THEY WANT BIAFRA

Thank you and God bless Nigeria[/b]

References
1. https://www.ft.com/content/0d23ac8e-c780-11e6-8f29-9445cac8966f
2. http://services.parliament.uk/bills/2016-17/europeanunionnotificationofwithdrawal.html

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy et al
You are talking too much. Is Nigeria the first country to dismember in the world ? Those countries that separated, how did they do it the same way will be apply in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Almaheed: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2017
the truth is the op raised a very constructive question and if you actually clamor for Biafra you should be interested in the success story, most of you have forgotten the saying that he who fails to plan, plans to fail. there is nothing wrong in the agitation for Biafra but it must be constructive and properly planned.

what is the Biafran blueprint? if none of you have an answer to this you need to have your brains checked , its painful because the youth are not asking the cogent questions and lack the ability to be logical its such a shame if an agitation like Biafra does not have a blueprint of her own. how government would be run, economic and political modus, social security at least I expect since Biafra is seceding it should be far better than Nigeria.

most of you here are just filled with hate and its disgusting, Nigeria is in disarray but secession is not the answer. although am not surprised because most of you here are just juvenile and myopic adults who lacks foresight. apparently I would advise the agitators to talk to their leaders and know what their future would be like when they are in Biafra. then the world would take you serious. it just painful seeing youth disgrace their ancestry on this platform, most of you need history lessons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Jabioro: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
michelz:

I feel so ashamed when I hear Igbos talk like you did here.
Does it mean Igbos can't have solid logical debates anymore?
Someone who's obviously Igbo is asking a very pertinent question and all people like yourself do is to insult him and whip up some sentimental maxim.
I'm seriously beginning to think that there's serious lack of fundamental reasoning in majority of Igbos and high rate of illiteracy. I mean,Igbos do go to school (atleast the few of them who do),what kind of eduvation do they receive? What quality of education do they get? Go to majority of the universities and other higher education institutions in Igboland and you'll find out that they're poorly equipped and riddled with all manner of malpractices.
All these make the average Igboman reason like dummies or they don't even reason at all.
Listen to a so-called uneducated hausa man or fulani man or a Yoruba man analyze politics and you'd see an in-depth logical analysis on play. Compare that with a so-called educated Igboman and you'd shake your head in pity.
Simple question: how will the Igboman survive if Biafra is actualized soon?
Is that all you can offered.. I thought you have an idea on how to run BIAFRA..

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by webcalculator(m): 1:47am On Jun 11, 2017
Almaheed:
the truth is the op raised a very constructive question and if you actually clamor for Biafra you should be interested in the success story, most of you have forgotten the saying that he who fails to plan, plans to fail. there is nothing wrong in the agitation for Biafra but it must be constructive and properly planned.

what is the Biafran blueprint? if none of you have an answer to this you need to have your brains checked , its painful because the youth are not asking the cogent questions and lack the ability to be logical its such a shame if an agitation like Biafra does not have a blueprint of her own. how government would be run, economic and political modus, social security at least I expect since Biafra is seceding it should be far better than Nigeria.

most of you here are just filled with hate and its disgusting, Nigeria is in disarray but secession is not the answer. although am not surprised because most of you here are just juvenile and myopic adults who lacks foresight. apparently I would advise the agitators to talk to their leaders and know what their future would be like when they are in Biafra. then the world would take you serious. it just painful seeing youth disgrace their ancestry on this platform, most of you need history lessons.
Taking panadol for another man's headache.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by felicitywe(m): 3:22am On Jun 11, 2017
What is d economic blue print or nigeria blue print?If u know it you would v answered your question.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by PastorAji(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2017
Almaheed:

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by dmz1: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2017
there is no blueprint for governing the UK. they operate the unwritten constitution but it is functioning well.

there was no blueprint before Brexit, they are planning the strategy to Brexit successfully.

it is not in all cases that you must have a blueprint before an event. we Biafrans with God's help are hoping to run a successful country after secession.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Bontee: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2017
PastorAji:
[b]Good morning all.
I have been a keen observer and follower of the trend of things since late 2015 till now when "Our Brothers" (according to Sir. Winston Churchill) have been agitating to form their own Repubic

There has been a question that has been nagging im my brain all this while that has been begging for answers and I hope "MY BROTHERS" would kindly give answers to

Judging from the fallout of result from the UK Paliamentary Elections which made Tessy May still retains the PM of UK/Britain, but making their party a "hung majority" they went to polls for one mision, "TO LEAVE THE EU" and they already have their blueprint (economic, trade, imigration etc)

HERE GOES MY QUESTION AND I WANT INTELLIGENT ANSWERS WITH REFRENCES WHERE I WOULD ACCESS THE MATERIALS FROM

"WHAT ARE THE ECONOMIC, POLITICAL, SOCIAL BLUEPRINTS "OUR BROTHERS" INTEND TO USE OR NEGOTIATE FOR IF ON EVENTUALITY THEY WANT BIAFRA

References
2. http://services.parliament.uk/bills/2016-17/europeanunionnotificationofwithdrawal.html

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy et al

Hello please there is no where in those articles where a blue print for running Britain was stated. The UK as a country already has a blue print which it runs on and what you have there is the opinion of an individual suggesting a blue print for UK which surprisingly is against brexit. The UK only started talking about blue print after the referendum if you actually read those articles properly. When any country joins EU which is a political and economic union, they are bound by article 50 on how to exit if they want to. What is the documented process for how any part of Nigeria can opt out of Nigeria please?.

Britain is going out of an economic and political union just how any country can go out of ECOWAS and AU which are totally different from seeking for Independence. The two situations are not similar so your example and comparison is just laughable please and you guys should stop mentioning south Sudan please. Catalonia is trying to seek independence, please tell me you are aware of any blue print they have that is public?, blue print is mostly secret and internal. Singapore was expelled from Malaysia but they are doing fine today so you guys should focus on what is the right thing to do. A group of people wants to leave Nigeria, what is the process of leaving and leave anything about blueprint to the internal processes of Biafra as they are not for public consumption.

3 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by ekoonibaje4life: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Gourdoinc:
let me assume you are capable of of discourse unlike a typical IPOB. the blueprint was far far before the polls. the agigitators used their blueprint to garner interest of neutrals to the brexit agenda. so?
Is UK exit polls the only thing worth emulating?! I don't see you shouting from the rooftops demanding for better leadership, education, equity, social welfare etc as obtainable in the UK! Why focus on Biafra polls? Whilst you're at it, you may also want to compare Tessy May's credentials with that of ANY of our present leaders

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by agaba77: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
how that one take concern you....gerara here meeen!
What blueprint was needed when biafra took on Nigereia/UK/Russia/Egypt for 3 years.
The blueprint is in our head and we aint sharing it.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by KratosCorp: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Concerning the Brexit, the so called plans and blueprints came AFTER the referendum NOT before it. So Biafra economic plan and blueprint will come AFTER the REFERENDUM not before it.

Kudos.

PastorAji:
[b]Good morning all.

References

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy et al

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Jimgil(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2017
I can remember telling myself last two weeks that no matter the amount of money i will have in this life that i will ensure that helping people becomes a difficult thing for me, perhaps because i tried everything possible2 get help n pay my last semester fee but none of the people i approach could help, include people i ... but now i think i should change my mind and be a source of blessing to those that will need my help.

however this change of mind would be encourage if i could get 10k from someone with a good heart to pay for suspension of studies and pay for my project pepper to be printout before tuesday. Thanks

Zenith bank 2087249213

could prove my student identity
Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Emirofsambisa1: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Biafra: IPOB releases structure of government

http://hype9ja.com/biafra-ipob-releases-structure-of-government/

I think this is their political blue print. They also have an economic blue print. I will share when I lay my hands on it
Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Daplux4: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
@ op don't let heart attack kill u before the case of Biafra is decided. the way u are going u might die before ur time

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by RandyLewis(m): 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
PastorAji:
[b]Good morning all.

References

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy et al
Where you born stupid or you grew to be stupid in regards to your questions let that be our problem

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by PastorAji(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
RandyLewis:
Where you born stupid or you grew to be stupid in regards to your questions let that be our problem
baboon
Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by uba1991: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
muyibaba222:

I'm not a Biafran and I don't have/know of any blueprint. Majority of Biafran don't think of what the future holds, all they want is to stop anything that associate them with the Hausas. They have the right to whatever they want/believe.
so wat are they doing in Hausa land
Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Obdk: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
PastorAji:
[b]Good morning all.

References

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy et al

shitholer

Cofactor:
REGIONAL AUTONOMY OR SELF DETERMINATION: A WAY FORWARD FOR THE YORÙBÁ

The tragedy of Nigeria is that in spite of an history that has lasted more than a century of amalgamation, it is still strongly divided along the major ethnic lines, while religion still plays an important role in its politics. This is so because Nigeria is not a product of natural evolution but the imagination of some people outside the African continent. Sadly, this imagination has forced Nigeria into a spiral along the cyclone of backwardness, underdevelopment and State failure due to the country failure to adopt one of the finest laws of nature which ensured that the cells of liver can only form the organ called liver and that of the kidney can only form the kidney to prevent cellular chaos.

At best, these organs along with other cellular organizations can now come together to form sustainable systems and ultimately an organism. This process is called organization; a process that once define Nigeria's political and economic structure before the destructive coup d'etat that struck the country twice in 1966. Today's Nigeria is a country that can be likened to a scenario of amalgamated Japan, Korea and China with French as their lingua franca. As a country, these three distinct nations will never take a step forward, they will continue to be at loggerheads and will continue to look for an escape out of such unholy union.

It is an amalgamation that is cancerous in nature and essence, for the cells of kidney has been inoculated with that of liver which will continually be at war with one another until they die out; leaving no room for cooperation, survival, growth and productivity. This is a consequence of the failure of these different cells to agree, to cooperate and to survive, and it is when they are able to survive, that they will grow and ultimately produce. Thus, cooperation, survival, growth and productivity will cease to exist in any society that has failed to organize itself based on this natural law. Hence, there is almost a zero possibility that the Yorùbá nation, Igbo nation and Hausa/Fulani nation can be eternally forced together with a language that was never theirs.

This is so because we are a people of different culture, tradition and language with the Yorùbá having over a thousand years of history which makes it a union that is bound to fail. It is to prevent this failure that the British government; our colonial master, gifted to us the regional government which birthed the post colonial golden era of the Yorùbá before some Igbo military officers destroyed this good political and economic structure through military coup. The latter then allowed the Hausa/Fulani this unacceptable domination through a counter military coup that put an end to the ruling of the first military coup plotters. However, we can not allow these dark events that has shaped our post-1966 till date to continue to do so for the sake of our collective peace, uunity, prosperity and security.

Thus, we must restructure this country in accordance to the 1960 arrangement and if we fail at this sacred duty, one nation or the other will be forced into divorce from this unholy union. It is either regional autonomy with territory based on 1958 recognition or the invoking of rights to self determination as guaranteed by the United Nations(UN) chatter by the Yorùbá. It is not sustainable to be generating revenue in Yorùbáland to fund the lives of the Hausa/Fulani or the extravagance of our political elite; most of them being Hausa/Fulani. Gone are the days we work hard only for the fruits of our labour to be shipped to London, and we must not allow the Northern part of this country to continue to replace that London.

I know it will not be easy because the Hausa/Fulani have total control of the Nigerian State either directly or through proxies but we must rise to the occasion and save the future of our children from the domination of Hausa/Fulani; a people not as sophisticated as the Yorùbá. The Yorùbá youth get educated to acquire skills so as to be qualified to work in relevant capacity yet that capacity is not created, and when it exists only the privileged enjoy such opportunity. While the cost of education remain on the rise with little or no use at all for the certificate that will be acquired in the end.

Majority of us do not know what prosperity is anymore and only see it in the lives of those that are either thieves or corrupt public servants and this comes with great consequences that endanger our values and development as a people. The society does not value earning with dignity anymore, integrity is abandoned and vices are what that are now dignified by our people because the Yorùbá leadership has failed to provide direction that will ensure the needed continuous growth of ability and capacity to drive development, provide jobs, ensure security and prosperity of our people.

Unlike many of us that will want to believe that there is nothing we can do to change the tides of things except we wait on God, I say to you; the future of man rest in his hands and God will not come down to remove corruption from our minds nor will God come down to save us from bad leadership and the apathy we show towards governance. God will only make use of men that are ready and willing to save the day and it is up to us whose culture, traditions and regional development are being threatened and undermined by a Hausa/Fulani dominated Nigeria to rise up to this righteous work. We must do this for ourselves; we must do this for our children and ultimately, we must do this for a prosperous, peaceful and secured Yorùbáland.

Abiola Akintunde is a political commentator based in Ìbàdàn, Nigeria. He tweets at @AAbiolat on twitter and can be reached via paulakintunde@gmail.com

Visit www.abiolaoakintunde. to read other posts by Abiola Akintunde.

come and ask ur question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) / Oshiomhole Moves Out Of APC National Secretariat / Obidient Northern Muslim Donate Mats To Muslims(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.