Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland (4263 Views)

Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting / "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:36am On Jun 10, 2017
PastorAji:
that's what I've been asking
I chatted with a friend in the UK and he told me that he has an e-copy of Article 50 (bill for Brexit from the EU)

Biafrans have a flag and a Map that is not even legit.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 10, 2017
You call the Igbos "brothers according to Churchill" which means you don't regard them as brothers so why do you care?

Minding one's business makes one not to take rat poison you know.

9 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Yyeske(m): 6:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Gourdoinc:
see bro you have asked a question none of those ipobians can ever answer. they know they have nothing asides the sentimental urge to secede due to their inability to compete in Nigerian politics. thus they will abuse and curse you and come up with memes to hide their ignorance on matters of nation building.

I am igbo and I know my people, we are smart in many things but never politics. even the British knew this fact and loathed the igbos for that (igbo enwere eze is a normal slogan).

after the war, the igbos still succeeded despite a witch-hunt by the federal government because economics, trade and business is our strong point. we don't need help to suceed. but take a look at our behavior in politics, a calamitous failure that even the late dim odumegwu ojukwu became disenchanted by the lack of intuition the igbos demonstrated politically and shamefully lost.

politics is a game of interests, no permanent friend or foe. look at the behavior of the igbos since buhari came to pohwer (despite its a regrettable event) and you will understand why they can never ever be good in politics. whether In Nigeria or in the no well thought out sentimental biafra(even ojukwu realised its a dead horse and never fought for it) because it long outlived it's uses
Allow those fools be biko, no time.
IPOB miscreants are already getting what they want and need..... depression and hate from other Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by PastorAji(m): 6:38am On Jun 10, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
OP, this is of no concern to you. Leave the IPOB alone..

BTW,i am yoruba but i want Biafra to be actualised.
Nigeria is a failed state.
please find the time to access Article 50(Brexit bill) The UK planned to leave EU in 2018/2020 and they have a document showing their plans and what have you. That's the document they are using to negotiate with the EU.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by etebefia: 6:38am On Jun 10, 2017
A simple question for you OP
In the reality of Biafra and maybe Niger Delta will you and your people happily accept to cohabit with Hausa/Fulani in the same country or will you seek your own secession? Please answer

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by webcalculator(m): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2017
PastorAji:
[b]Good morning all.
I have been a keen observer and follower of the trend of things since late 2015 till now when "Our Brothers" (according to Sir. Winston Churchill) have been agitating to form their own Repubic

There has been a question that has been nagging im my brain all this while that has been begging for answers and I hope "MY BROTHERS" would kindly give answers to

Judging from the fallout of result from the UK Paliamentary Elections which made Tessy May still retains the PM of UK/Britain, but making their party a "hung majority" they went to polls for one mision, "TO LEAVE THE EU" and they already have their blueprint (economic, trade, imigration etc)

HERE GOES MY QUESTION AND I WANT INTELLIGENT ANSWERS WITH REFRENCES WHERE I WOULD ACCESS THE MATERIALS FROM

"WHAT ARE THE ECONOMIC, POLITICAL, SOCIAL BLUEPRINTS "OUR BROTHERS" INTEND TO USE OR NEGOTIATE FOR IF ON EVENTUALITY THEY WANT BIAFRA

Thank you and God bless Nigeria[/b]

References
1. https://www.ft.com/content/0d23ac8e-c780-11e6-8f29-9445cac8966f
2. http://services.parliament.uk/bills/2016-17/europeanunionnotificationofwithdrawal.html

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy et al

How does it concern you. Is there any sign that Nigeria government are going to even conduct a referendum. See how you think. Let there be a referendum like there was in UK. Till then your question is irrelevant

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 10, 2017
Jabioro:
The most stupid reference question so far.. You're asking the bridegroom how is he going to mate his yet to be bride.. Let him have her in the first place.. one step after the other.. OK!

Bros your reasoning is worse.

Is just like saying since we are not yet in 2018, we should not prepare a budget cheesy

It appears each time an ipob yoot is posed a logical question, his only response is mostly dunce-ward or its an insult. All they know is that Nnamdi Kanu said Nigeria is a zoo and they took it from there. Aside from this, NK didn't give them further explanation.

7 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2017
etebefia:
Do you people ever get ashamed by your busy body and obsession on igbo matters? OP did you say your morning prayers, did you even sleep well? You woke up as early as 5 am and the first thing that came to your mind is IGBO/ BIAFRA. You are asking for biafra blueprint, please can you tell me the blueprint of this failed country "Nigeria" a country that has existed for over 100 years without any clear direction. Please let the igbos worry about the success or failure of biafra, just free yourself from the insecurity you feel about Biafra restoration. Good morning.

Answer the simple question and stop bleating like a pregnant goat. undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by muyibaba222(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2017
Gourdoinc:
if you know this blueprint as a biafran you are. thousands of biafrans do not know it. so kindly share

I'm not a Biafran and I don't have/know of any blueprint. Majority of Biafran don't think of what the future holds, all they want is to stop anything that associate them with the Hausas. They have the right to whatever they want/believe.

6 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by cartimor: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2017
KINGwax007:
who weren't surviving before the whites jare?

They will ask u one question, u'll be answering with stupid and unroofed assertions!

the question is all about how they(biafrans) will survive if they succeed in leaving Nigeria.I still want to put it to you without resorting to insults as you did that they will definitely survive.our system and that of British are not same.there are underground plans which are not for public use now.Biafrans are not stupid. 'he who stood up knows where he is going to'

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by PastorAji(m): 6:44am On Jun 10, 2017
etebefia:
Do you people ever get ashamed by your busy body and obsession on igbo matters? OP did you say your morning prayers, did you even sleep well? You woke up as early as 5 am and the first thing that came to your mind is IGBO/ BIAFRA. You are asking for biafra blueprint, please can you tell me the blueprint of this failed country "Nigeria" a country that has existed for over 100 years without any clear direction. Please let the igbos worry about the success or failure of biafra, just free yourself from the insecurity you feel about Biafra restoration. Good morning.
I'm not really concerned about anybody breaking out or not.
Look @ South Sudan even years after their independence they are not balanced...... Nigerian problem is not that we don't have blueprints/plan but the rougues we had as leaders don't want it to be actualized
Good morning bro (despite our tribal difference)

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by muyibaba222(m): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2017
PastorAji:
I appreciate your discourse
But Brexit Bill was presented before Tessy May called in for the polls.
The bill is accessible even to high school students that wants to have access to it.

Even if it written in the Beautiful and Rich Igbo language, there should be a copy of Biafraexit Bill I can have access to

Akpamuomenka
Muyibaba222
Ragiluhivo
Ekoonibaje4life

Let the referendum take place first like it happened in Brexit

3 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by etebefia: 6:47am On Jun 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Answer the simple question and stop bleating like a pregnant goat. undecided
I shouldn't be answerable to you, rather you should ask yourself why you are so obsessed with another man's issues?

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 10, 2017
muyibaba222:

I'm not a Biafran and I don't have/know of any blueprint. Majority of Biafran don't think of what the future holds, all they want is to stop anything that associate them with the Hausas. They have the right to whatever they want/believe.

The Hausas asked them to leave. Asides from that, they have the right to leave Hausa land without being asked to do so.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Jabioro: 6:47am On Jun 10, 2017
NLPsychologist:

Bros your reasoning is worse.

Is just like saying since we are not yet in 2018, we should not prepare a budget cheesy

It appears each time an ipob yoot is posed a logical question, his only response is mostly dunce-ward or its an insult.
Is not worse as you thought.. The most question is how to assumed, mount and get there.. they can cross any river.. Did Israelite envisaged what happened to them at desert.. eventually they cross it..

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by PastorAji(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2017
cartimor:

the question is all about how they(biafrans) will survive if they succeed in leaving Nigeria.I still want to put it to you without resorting to insults as you did that they will definitely survive.our system and that of British are not same.there are underground plans which are not for public use now.Biafrans are not stupid. 'he who stood up knows where he is going to'
bro we are in 2017 not 1967
Before any country (most especially EU and the US) recognise Biafra State, there must be something to show the world THIS IS HOW WE WOULD RUN OUR THINGS
Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2017
etebefia:
I shouldn't be answerable to you, rather you should ask yourself why you are so obsessed with another man's issues?

There you have it.... typical.
Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by PastorAji(m): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2017
muyibaba222:

Let the referendum take place first like it happened in Brexit
but a paper dey before the referendum.... Na im I dey ask for
Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2017
PastorAji:
Before any country (most especially EU and the US) recognise Biafra State, there must be something to show the world THIS IS HOW WE WOULD RUN OUR THINGS

PastorAji, they don't even Know​ what a blueprint is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by kingzizzy: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2017
PastorAji:
[b]
"WHAT ARE THE ECONOMIC, POLITICAL, SOCIAL BLUEPRINTS "OUR BROTHERS" INTEND TO USE OR NEGOTIATE FOR IF ON EVENTUALITY THEY WANT BIAFRA

This is question is not important as 'DO I HAVE A RIGHT TO INDEPENDENCE?'

Can you imagin if this question had been put to Zik, Awolowo and other nationalists by the British when they were agitating for Nigerian independence?

They would have been angry as to why the British would be questioning their right to freedom

3 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2017
A country without blueprint ight Still be better than Nigeria, for nearly 60 years Naija's blueprint, everywhere still like slum.
No organized government.

Nigeria is a poo and takes imaginary miracle to be revived

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by etebefia: 6:55am On Jun 10, 2017
PastorAji:
Look @ South Sudan even years after their independence they are not balanced...... Nigerian problem is not that we don't have blueprints/plan but the rougues we had as leaders don't want it to be actualized
Your words says you are not concerned but your action says otherwise , Giving example of South Sudan isn't fair why didn't you mention that of Eritrea? For the Nigerian blueprint, I can tell you that non execution of plan is as good as no plan, so why not seek an alternative?

5 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 10, 2017
Jabioro:
Is not worse as you thought.. The most question is how to assumed, mount and get there.. they can cross any river.. Did Israelite envisaged what happened to them at desert.. eventually they cross it..

cheesy boy o boy there you go again. What's this obsession with Israelis. The world has changed man, countries now have Custom and Immigration officers on their borders. What am trying to let you know is, you can't live today like is done in the past!!

See the story of the Igbos is that they are traders. A trader needs customers. It is this quest for customers that drove the Igbo man to Yoruba land and Hausa land. No one invited or forced him to go there. They went to look for opportunity which they found in abundance there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by PastorAji(m): 6:59am On Jun 10, 2017
etebefia:
Your words says you are not concerned but your action says otherwise , Giving example of South Sudan isn't fair why didn't you mention that of Eritrea? For the Nigerian blueprint, I can tell you that non execution of plan is as good as no plan, so why not seek an alternative?
bro, I agree we are looking at the issue with different views.
We wants alternative but what are the ways we could achieve the alternatives?

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by cartimor: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2017
PastorAji:

then allow them to carry their cross.or do you want to help them out on it? you are not objective.you just want to make jest of Biafrans.it is too early and not good for your health

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by etebefia: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

There you have it.... typical.
Typical of what? You see most of you who come here to criticize the biafra movement are only scared of what will befall you should biafra is restored, my simple question to you this morning is: in the event of biafra/Niger Delta will you still happily coexist with the Hausa/Fulani or will you start seeking for your own secession asking criticizing igbos for doing so?

6 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Nightwolf1: 7:04am On Jun 10, 2017
PastorAji:

U guys are becoming notorious for quoting south sudan whenever u want a narrative to suit ur sentiment.

How come u ain't quoting Czechoslovakia? How come u ain't quoting Serbia and Montenegro? How come u ain't quoting Malaysia and Singapore?

As for the blue print thrash u talked about, can u in the same manner tell us Nigeria's blueprint prior to independence? What about now? 50 yrs and counting u can't boast of 6000 megawatts of electricity but u have squandered billions on it over the yrs.

Abegi make we hear word.

5 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by pazienza(m): 7:04am On Jun 10, 2017
PastorAji:
Catalonia (home to Barcelona FC) has been driving for independence. They already have a bill presented to the Spanish Government which has been backed by lawmakers from Catalonia
and supported by the government of the same Region. Where is Biafraexit Bill on the floor of Enugu State Assembly?
Ebonyi State Assembly?
IMO State Assembly?
Abia State Assembly? and
Anambra State Assembly?
And has it been passed?..
Please I beg for answers

So it has gone from blueprint for Biafra success, to telling us how we should go about Achieving Biafra?

What next? For you to ask us why Nnamdi Kanu and not you are leading the mission and end up telling us that Nigeria is indissoluble.

One begins to wonder why you opened this thread to start with, when you could have easily done what your ilks do, which is turn logic on its head and blame IPOB and Biafrans for the failed state of Nigeria.
You could have easily rant out your opinion/wish that Biafra would be a colossal failure, and guess what? Biafrans wouldn't even mind, cos Nigeria is already a failure , better live with our own failure in Biafra than with Arewa-Oduanistanis failures in Nigeria.

Lets get this straight, Biafrans owe you nothing, you are not a Biafran and as such don't have the right to ask for the information you are seeking for.

I'd advice you focus your energy on your own People or your failed country, and let Biafrans worry about failure or success of Biafra.

7 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by Jabioro: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2017
NLPsychologist:

cheesy boy o boy there you go again. What's this obsession with Israelis. The world has changed man, countries now have Custom and Immigration officers on their borders. What am trying to let you know is, you can't live today like is done in the past!!

See the story of the Igbos is that they are traders. A trader needs customers. It is this quest for customers that drove the Igbo man to Yoruba land and Hausa land. No one invited or forced him to go there. They went to look for opportunity which they found in abundance there.
Here you go again... individualities are entirely different from collective mission..have your team, advisory body and brigade.. you can cross any ocean
Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by PastorAji(m): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2017
For some who are saying that I'm obsessed making jests of the Ibo's, I'm not at all. (I have a lot of Igbo's as family members, friends, colleagues and neighbours) but if tomorrow my child ask me this question
"How well" I should be able to tell him some stories and back it with a copy of the Biafraexit
Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by feelgoodInc: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2017
PastorAji:
the biafrans have a 1967 plan, and don't need a new plan right now, it is an economic plan so it's not really out of date. All that's needed is to consider the current situation, they did before in this country, and even had their own currency, Air Force, Navy, and we're recognized by many countries,
I think this is the best answer so far.

I'm answering this question based on economic plan.

4 Likes

Re: A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:07am On Jun 10, 2017
etebefia:
Typical of what? You see most of you who come here to criticize the biafra movement are only scared of what will befall you should biafra is restored, my simple question to you this morning is: in the event of biafra/Niger Delta will you still happily coexist with the Hausa/Fulani or will you start seeking for your own secession asking criticizing igbos for doing so?

If Niger Delta decide to secede too, my brother we will ask for a blueprint not just merely shouting "secede" just for the sake of it.

..and don't tell me the plans are "underground" except you want your biafra to be "underground". It's common sense bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Huge Crowd Gathered At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence As He Addresses Them. Video / Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals / See What I Saw On Facebook (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.