Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

We Were About Kissing, And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Were About Kissing, And This Happened (4186 Views)

Man Caught Kissing And Having Sex With A Girl In Swimming Pool (photos) / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / See How This Shameless Guy Is Kissing And Pressing A Lady's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2017
Good morning all and sorry for coming up with this story today.

it's very real and as a mat 'o fact, it happened last night on the street.

I've been trying and fighting so hard to bang this new girl

so yesterday I was lucky she invited me over to her street to see me.. in the night

I drove there, called her out

she came out in a skimpy night gown.

we leaned on my car talking and laughing over the funny jokes..

things got so romantic that my d*ck got hard.

and since she was also contributing romantically to the feelings

I had to grab her closer to me, placing my hands on her ass...

squeezing it softly as she was silent all through..

with no bra on, I extended my hand to her boobs and I penetrated through her gown and pressed the soft thing expertly.

everything happened in a rush that I didn't know when I got my face closer to hers to kiss her..

just when I got closer, she opened her mouth maybe to say a word or to return the kiss, cos the bad odour that came out from there left me unconscious that I didn't know when I fell on the ground

but i stood up immediately to tell her that something bit my leg in other to cover up the whole drama.
sad

that was how I escaped death yesterday.
I suspended everything and told her I was in a Hurry to meet someone, then left her

that is why I'm here to testify about how my life was saved yesterday.

it would've been a different thing if only I wasn't fast enough to dodge the noxious blow

who knows when last the girl brushed her teeth. sad

or is it that she ate a dead fish that night?

cos it was a very horrible experience

and because of this, I'm still contemplating if I should stop kissing girls.

one of the most painful thing now is that , her type are the ones you see on nairaland here, blabbing around, complaining of receiving PMS from broke and ugly guys.

when on a normal day, they can't take good care of their self ...

they only take their bath when they want to go out ... some even forget to brush like the one I met last night

well it's all over now.

so I need your help to know if I should buy her a toothpaste and a brush or I should just buy her a packet of detergent to use and wash her mouth.

I heard that detergents like ARIEL reacts very fast..

your contribution will go a long way to save the poor girl

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Ok smiley
Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2017
I know her, She sells agbo grin grin grin grin grin
But op why should u roll with dirty girls like Shukura the agbo seller grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by hmbassey1960(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Lol! GOD GO PUNISH YOU

3 Likes

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by sllylie(f): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2017
You should have died

5 Likes

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by McBrooklyn(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by TANKDESTROYER(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2017
Choi!!!!!...

1 Like

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by dingbang(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2017
You didn't meet her through nairaland so why correlate her with nairaland females?

3 Likes

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by chrisseun(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2017
Foxyn:

so yesterday I was lucky she invited me over to her street to see me.. in the night

she came out with a skimpy night gown.

we leaned on my car talking and laughing over the funny talks..

since she was also contributing romantically to the feelings

since she wasn't with any bra, I had to extend my hand to her boobs and I penetrated through her gown and pressed the soft thing expertly.

things got so tough that I didn't know when I got my face closer to hers to kiss her..

just when I got closer, she opened her mouth maybe to say a word or to return the kiss, cos the bad odour that came out from there left me unconscious that I didn't know when I fell down

but i stood up immediately to tell her that something bit my leg in other to cover up the whole drama.
sad

I suspended everything and told her I was in a Hurry to meet someone, then left her

so that is why I came here to testify about how my life was saved yesterday.

it would've been a different thing if only I wasn't fast enough to dodge the noxious blow

or is it that she ate a dead fish?

one of the most painful thing now is that , her type are the ones you see on nairaland here, blabbing around, complaining of receiving PMS from broke and ugly guys.

they only take their bath when they want to go out ... some even forget to brush like the one I met last night

well it's all over now.

so I need your help to know if I should buy her a toothpaste and a brush or I should just buy her a packet of detergent to use and wash her mouth.

Lol, me faked a cough ni oo.

2 Likes

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by smardray(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Decatalyst... Tell op something wicked and disheartening... He deserves it

2 Likes

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
I know her, She sells agbo grin grin grin grin grin
But op why should u roll with dirty girls like Shukura the agbo seller grin grin grin grin
please what do you mean by "Dirty girl" or is it because she had a mouth odour? please make it clear

cos I'm 100% sure the girl I met last night is very more classy than you.

do you think I will drive my car to meet a local and an unkempt girl?

please let me know what u meant
Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2017
Foxyn:
please what do you mean by "Dirty girl" or is it because she had a mouth odour? please make it clear

cos I'm 100% sure the girl I met last night is very more classy than you.

do you think I will drive my car to meet a local and an unkempt girl?

please let me know what u meant

1 Like

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by michealjames3969(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2017
You Should Have Told Her Even If You Just Want Lamborghini And Judiciary Her Because Of Her Coming Husband Or Lover My Opinion Though

1 Like

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by hernandson(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2017
recession worm must have gotten inside some human head I swear

1 Like

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by decatalyst(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
smardray:
Decatalyst... Tell op something wicked and disheartening... He deserves it

just when I got closer, she opened her mouth maybe to say a word or to return the kiss, cos the bad odour that came out from there left me unconscious that I didn't know when I fell down

Ewwww!

How I wish this bloda called Foxyn just fall and not stand again.
Since you are 'FOX' I thought you should have looked for a Vixen nau undecided

1 Like

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by Qriousity(m): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
This story is full of humour, it got me rolling. If you really like her, visit her again and try kissing her to find out if the odour is K constant.
Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by ikbnice(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
She obviously has halitosis. See what you can do to help capacity unless you only want to dig her hole.
Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Qriousity:
This story is full of humour, it got me rolling. If you really like her, visit her again and try kissing her to find out if the odour is K constant.
bro what if I die in the process?

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by Qriousity(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Foxyn:
bro what if I die in the process?
lolz! You won't.
Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
I don't know y I hate mouth odour
Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by miccoy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
I smell lie in your write up

So, you meant to tell us that while chatting with her you didn't notice the mouth odour, but it's when you wanted kissing her you noticed?

#Tiri Gbosa for you!!!

1 Like

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
"Things got so tough that I didn't know when I got my face closer to hers to kiss her "..
miccoy:
I smell lie in your write up

So, you meant to tell us that while chatting with her you didn't notice the mouth odour, but it's when you wanted kissing her you noticed?

#Tiri Gbosa for you!!!
Take your time and read the bolded above your comment ... this is how you fail exam. you skim through without taking time to understand the content

or do I have to tell you the meaning of the word 'Closer' again? sad ..
Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by kachi7021(m): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Op u must finish what u started... .. grin
Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lwkmd
Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by Erums(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Foxyn:

she came out in a skimpy night gown.

we leaned on my car talking and laughing over the funny talks..

since she was also contributing romantically to the feelings

with no bra on, I had to extend my hand to her boobs and I penetrated through her gown and pressed the soft thing expertly.

things got so tough that I didn't know when I got my face closer to hers to kiss her..

sad

so that is why I came here to testify about how my life was saved yesterday.

or is it that she ate a dead fish?

well it's all over now.

Guy wtf.... U dey fall hand na... Ur story is wack
Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Op is the one who has mouth odour. He jst made up the story to feel gud abt himself. Reverse psychology at work
Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by Portgas(m): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
chrisseun:

Lol, me faked a cough ni oo.
may god forgive u people who make us go through the pain of scrolling
Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by Portgas(m): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Erums:

as for u... nay God punish u

1 Like

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin this OP wicked. You almost died, hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
foxyn ,u shud av jus gone wit d flo now..the consequences are not dire...jes 2 to 3 months in comatose shouldn't hurt ryt?
Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by Erums(m): 6:08am On Jun 11, 2017
Portgas:

as for u... nay God punish u

U wrong man... God doesnt take instructions from men.... Wanna use dis medium to remind u again.... Your story is wack

1 Like

Re: We Were About Kissing, And This Happened by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2017
Erums:

pls go and write a dope one

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+ Photo: Trey Songz Shares Raunchy Photo Of His Big Cassava / Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation / If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.