Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? (945 Views)

Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? / Between Davido, Runtown And His New 'bae' / Picture Of My New Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? by sablaluv(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2017
I met this girl its been a while but I just express my feeling for her and she told me she is dating someone else and could at least give a slight chance to prove something worthy....... Pls any help or hint on how I could win her heart!!!!!
Re: How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? by ikp120(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2017
Love yourself first bro.
Re: How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? by Daniel2289(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2017
Her heart is already with someone else. I advice u look for some one else. This girl in question wants to cheat on her boyfriend now. And don't b surprise to c her dating some one else when she might give u a chance.
Re: How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2017
sablaluv:
I met this girl its been a while but I just express my feeling for her and she told me she is dating someone else and could at least give a slight chance to prove something worthy....... Pls any help or hint on how I could win her heart!!!!!

Dont wait in vain or u will be one of her side niqqa wink

Go and find someone who is worthy of ur time and will love u.more than u love her..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? by Young03(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2017
Buy her an iPhone 7s
Re: How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? by bencarson007(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Be more successful. Women like that alot

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2017
With 5 loafs of bread and 2 fishes

girl don tell you say she no want date u cos she has a boyfriend already and u say dat one no be enough reason bah.............wetin you wan hear again?

Na people like you dy force some girls to cheat later dem go say the girl na olosho and unfaithful hoe

bros go and find another "single" girl's heart to win jareh

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? by sablaluv(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
She gave the first impression, she do give me an eye whenever we are in public like that, its not that she does nt like me but she says she is scared of double dating that she is not sure if she can handle the pressure[b]She gave the first impression, she do give me an eye whenever we are in public like that, its not that she does nt like me but she says she is scared of double dating that she is not sure if she can handle the pressure[/b]She gave the first impression, she do give me an eye whenever we are in public like that, its not that she does nt like me but she says she is scared of double dating that she is not sure if she can handle the pressure
Re: How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? by phoenixthefirst(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
sablaluv:
She gave the first impression, she do give me an eye whenever we are in public like that, its not that she does nt like me but she says she is scared of double dating that she is not sure if she can handle the pressure[b]She gave the first impression, she do give me an eye whenever we are in public like that, its not that she does nt like me but she says she is scared of double dating that she is not sure if she can handle the pressure[/b]She gave the first impression, she do give me an eye whenever we are in public like that, its not that she does nt like me but she says she is scared of double dating that she is not sure if she can handle the pressure
She do? What the eff!
Re: How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? by paulpular(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Just have money!! thats all. You will not only win her heart, you will also win her body and her soul!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
op d bae in questn is a cheat b caring loving spend quality time wit her u will av ur way wit her den move on because she will still cheat on u wit anoda guy
Re: How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? by MissRaine69(f): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
She was honest with you. And still that was not enough? She is with someone else but she is giving you "the eye" as you call it? This is not an indicator to you that her views on relationships are skewed?You will be the same person who will come here to complain about the evils of women when she moves on. What's wrong with some of you men?
Re: How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? by Alariwo2: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Very simple.. just text "WIN BAE'S HEART" to 33353

Goodluck!
Re: How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? by firstking01(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
With this her statement, "i could give you a slide chance", it means you have hope of bleeping bro.
Re: How Can I Win My New Bae`s Heart? by ItsTutsi(m): 2:43am On Jun 11, 2017
Money talks

(1) (Reply)

. / Nairalanders Pls I Need Bae / I Need A Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.