Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (947 Views)

Yeah / I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Franktmubarak1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
u stil want to borrow again? oya go to solution parish ilasa for solution

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Jmaxinc: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
If you see 1k Shout Jesu no body go Epp

Franktmubarak1:
hello nairalanders,i am a fresh graduate,don't have a good job yet.i am really fruastrated now and can take my life at any moment. i am owing someone 350k,which i need to refund as soon as possible,pls i'm not asking anyone to dash me,but am begging if someone can lend me now,then i will work for the person till the money is fully refunded. Or if there is anyone who can help me out with a solution.pls anyone willing to help me can contact me through 08165683234.thanks.
Re: . by Cherez: 5:50am On Jun 13, 2017
My brother,
Owing 350k should not be able to take away the humanity in you.
You have a family and friends who love you even when they cannot help. And taking your life is the worst wicked thing you'd do to them.
Relax, once there is life, hope keeps alive.
The country is tough now and money is hard to get everywhere and many people owe more than 350k and they will sure pay someday.
PLS keep alive for the future is bright

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Franktmubarak1:
hello nairalanders,i am a fresh graduate,don't have a good job yet.i am really fruastrated now and can take my life at any moment. i am owing someone 350k,which i need to refund as soon as possible,pls i'm not asking anyone to dash me,but am begging if someone can lend me now,then i will work for the person till the money is fully refunded. Or if there is anyone who can help me out with a solution.pls anyone willing to help me can contact me through 08165683234.thanks.
oga no need to take ur own life...d guy u owe 350k will do it for u..
Re: . by kdon0000: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
I will advise you go to mosque or church and seek for loan,

or sell any big property you have

or get helps from nice friends and family

and most importantly wake at night and pray and fast during the day and reduce sins

may God help u
Re: . by Sanemind(m): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
kdon0000:
I will advise you go to mosque or church and seek for loan,

or sell any big property you have

or get helps from nice friends and family

and most importantly wake at night and pray and fast during the day and reduce sins

may God help u
reduce sin? Or to stop it totally
Re: . by longjohnsilver: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bro, dont even think of borrowing again, gather the little u have n invest in a small time biz u can do in ur area and tell the guy u are owing to give you till a certain period again at least.

And as someone don type up dere, sell ur belongings n use it to offset d loan small.

Also register for Npower, registration start this nite grin

Dont kill ursef, when there is life dere is hope.

And stop borrowing its a bad habit.
Re: . by kdon0000: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sanemind:
reduce sin? Or to stop it totally

one cant stop sin totally. One only tries to stop it but nobody is ever capable of existing without sin except by divine intervention

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls I Need Bae / Anything Wrong About It? / If You Are To Marry At The Age Of Last 2 Digits Of Your Phone number, What Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.