Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. (8536 Views)

You Think Adolf Hitler Was Terrible?there Was A Monster Wit More Terror Than Him / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million / 9 Hidden Secrets About Adolf Hitler. No4 Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by DonBobes(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hope y'all know dat d architect of world war ii, HITLER was a corporal in d 16th bavarian regiment has a runner in one of the trenches where he was shot. He was given an award for this act of valor the cross he wears on his neck till he died.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

Hitler was injured just like many other people during the world war. This is what you expect from wars, it's nothing pleasant on both sides. His anger and bitterness couldn't be controlled, so his next step was to blame the Jews and use them as scapegoats? Humiliation etc is always part of a war, it's definitely not an excuse of how he acted.
You face your problems, only cowards blame others, only cowards direct that bitterness and anger on people simply based on their religion. I could think of a thousand orther ways he could have made Germany great again but instead he chose to bring the people together and motivate them through HATE.

The least he could have done is face his enemies after being defeated. He owns it to his people for leading them to another war.

This wasn't about preserving his honour because let's be honest that's just another fancy sentence of "choosing the easier way out"

Reminds me of Trump.

Another reason for the war was Germany's debt from WW I. Long before Hitler came to power, some German generals had already had plans to attack Europe to get rid of the burden of the debt. Hitler was a psychopath but socio-economic factors enabled him to get to power and pursue his agenda. Germany was poor, people were suffering, Hitler made promises they could not refuse. The Holocaust can be repeated easily all around the world. You just need desperate people and a toxic, psychopathic leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by KingSango(m): 1:23am On Oct 25, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:
Stop flattering America. Declaring war on the USA wasn't a bad decision on the part of the Germans. Their large scale invasion of Russia was their actual undoing. America is a Paper Tiger. grin

As did Napoleon was defeated by the cold Russian winter. The Germans fought a war on both fronts and that was their undoing too! Good one. Ase.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mindfulness:

Reminds me of Trump.

Another reason for the war was Germany's debt from WW I. Long before Hitler came to power, some German generals had already had plans to attack Europe to get rid of the burden of the debt. Hitler was a psychopath but socio-economic factors enabled him to get to power and pursue his agenda. Germany was poor, people were suffering, Hitler made promises they could not refuse. The Holocaust can be repeated easily all around the world. You just need desperate people and a toxic, psychopathic leader.

So true. People just always have to be desperate enough and they'll vote or be in support of anybody who feeds and calms down their fears with lies. Don't let us even start with that fool of a president. I wonder when he's finally going to build his stupid wall

1 Like

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 5:08am On Oct 26, 2017
DonBobes:

Hope u know dat d USA as nuclear weapons dat can destroy d world 22 times over, Russia destroy d world 8 times over. Others I don't know
you point is completely based on supposition, no nation on earth has more nuclear reserve than the Russians.

2 Likes

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by DonBobes(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2017
mysticwarrior:
you point is completely based on supposition, no nation on earth has more nuclear reserve than the Russians.
Google and proper research will solve this.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by dfrost: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2017
MrMystrO:

Minister of Propaganda you mean?

Exactly. cheesy grin DonBobes stop painting evil with good na cheesy grin. I'm sure some politicians must have been reading Gobbels' memoirs.

1 Like

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by dfrost: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2017
DonBobes:

No need arguing with some people. Russia make people believe what is not. There is a reason why US is a world power.

1 Like

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by dfrost: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
DonBobes:

No am a civilian.

ToVictoriaZ no allow DonBobes deceive you cheesy grin.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by DonBobes(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
dfrost:

Abah i b raw civilian o. Born again self wey neva sin since dem born me.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by dfrost: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
DonBobes:

Abah i b raw civilian o. Born again self wey neva sin since dem born me.

cheesy grin. Respect brother.

1 Like

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by DonBobes(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
dfrost:

No need arguing with some people. Russia make people believe what is not. There is a reason why US is a world power.
I hope d man is not judging d capability of Russia as USSR? I Just hope so. Russsia is no more USSR.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by dfrost: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
DonBobes:

I hope d man is not judging d capability Russia still as USSR? I Just hope so

cheesy grin. I hope so too.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
dfrost:

Lol. So he's actually in the Military?
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by DonBobes(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

Am a student in lagos state university.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
DonBobes:

Am a student in lagos state university.
Lol. I don't believe you. grin
Who's that on your dp?
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by dfrost: 6:45am On Oct 27, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

lipsrsealed wink
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2017
DonBobes:

my dear google is being manipulated by US preconceived propaganda, just to magnify their reputation.

The RDS-220 hydrogen bomb, also known as the Tsar Bomba,
is the biggest and most powerful thermo nuclear bomb ever
made. It was exploded by the Soviet Union on 30 October
1961 over Novaya Zemlya Island in the Russian Arctic Sea.
The hydrogen bomb was air dropped by a Tu-95 bomber using
huge fall-retardation parachute. The detonation occurred 4km
above the ground producing a yield of 50Mt, which is believed
to be equivalent to the explosive power from the simultaneous
detonation of 3,800 Hiroshima bombs.
Tsar Bomba contained three stages, unlike normal
thermonuclear weapons that explode in just two stages. While
the addition of third stage increased the explosive power of
the thermonuclear, the bomb's actual yield of 100Mt was
reduced by 50% to limit radioactive dust.

the above goes to show that the Russians are still far ahead of the US in terms of heavy weaponry. The US are no match for the Russians when it comes to destructive capabilities.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by AlvanT(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:
AlvanT and DonBobes, are you guys soldiers?
I enlisted in the Army 2014 but my mom's tears and pleas for the fear of losing her son made me quit voluntarily.It is a deed I regret up till today although I have other passions I'm engaged with right now apart from the military life.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by AlvanT(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:
Stop flattering America. Declaring war on the USA wasn't a bad decision on the part of the Germans. Their large scale invasion of Russia was their actual undoing. America is a Paper Tiger. grin
Hitler made a mistake of declaring war on America at the time.If he had exercised patience enough to crush out the oppositions in Europe and allied with the Soviets or even launched a successful offensive against them and bring them to their knees before dancing with the strongest industrial power the time (America).

Germany had the strongest armed forces at the beginning of the war with a staggering amount of 18,200,000 personnel.You know how formidable and menacing the Luftwaffe was and how they nearly brought Britain to her feet.You can't fight so many battles on different fronts,the Romans tried it and lost even the almighty Leonidas got killed fighting a battle on two fronts at the battle of battle of Thermopylae in 480BC.

Hitler had the option of ignoring Roosevelt when he declared war on Japan since the defensive pact concerning Germany and Japan was to declare war on any third party that attacked any of the pact beneficiary.Since the Japs attacked pearl harbor first,it is assumed that they are they aggressors thus violating the agreement but Hitler having a pocket sized brain instead declared war on America thus fulfilling Roosevelt's long wish of joining the war to flex military muscles.Most logical war historians will agree that German lost due to administrative errors and not cos of military head ons,etc.

1 Like

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Danirose007(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
DonBobes:

The mention of this uniform brought to mind another fact.
Did u remember what the germans did to jews arrested.
The germans gassed them to death, then skin them and use their skins for heavy jackets which the german officers wore to invade russsia due to the serious cold in russsia. Some they use for good leather boots. They know that the human skin is a good covering against cold if u get me.
Oh u r baffled already
Jeez
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Danirose007(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Inasmuch as am quite aware of the inhumane brutality of the Japanese army as exhibited by the atrocities they committed during the occupation of China. I will continue to show respect for the Japanese people and their army for such a breathtaking courage they display in battles. It might interest you all to know that Japan has never been completely occupied by a foreign army. The only time Japan was almost successfully invaded was in 1274 and 1281, when the Mongols tried to invade Japan and twice they Japanese were able to repel the attack with the help of a powerful typhoon which later came to be known as "Kamikaze". During the second world war, Japanese soldiers demonstrated bravery in the battle of Iwo jima, the battle of Okinawa and the battle of Saipan, they were often outgunned and outnumbered but they were never outmatched. When the Americans were planning for a full invasion of Japan, the Japanese came up with a very deadly and affective but costly force called the Kamikaze. The kamikaze are usually pilots trained for suicide missions, and was used to wrecked havoc and destroyed American warships ranging from galleon to destroyers to carriers. seeing that the Japanese mainly could not be taken easily the Americans resulted in using B29 Superfortress in the bombing of Japanese cities, and Tokyo was heavily affected, still it does not crippled the Japanese resistance. In August 6th1945 an American B29 dropped an atomic bomb in Hiroshima, and made the who city to be almost obliterated by a single bomb. They did the same to Nagasaki three days later and the destructions caused by both blast was massive. A week later Japan had to surrender to prevent their race from being annihilated, and all these happened in the land of the rising sun and floating island of Japan.
Amazing
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2019
Danirose007:
Amazing
Another thing that still mystifies me about the Japanese, is their love for the Samurai sword which they call "katana" Originally wielded by Japanese noble warriors in ancient times, this sword unlike other swords only have one sharp edge, but its extremely very sharp like a surgical blade, it is believed that the effectiveness of a newly designed katana is tested by cutting of the head of criminals, if the head of the slain criminal is still attached to the body then that sword would never be used by any samurai, during WWII Japanese soldiers were seen with this sword, even kamikaze pilots also have this swords by their side, till this day samurai swords could still be seen in the hands of yakuzas, and I wonder what could be the significant of this sword to the Japanese people.

1 Like

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Danirose007(m): 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Another thing that still mystifies me about the Japanese, is their love for the Samurai sword which they call "katana" Originally wielded by Japanese noble warriors in ancient times, this sword unlike other swords only have one sharp edge, but its extremely very sharp like a surgical blade, it is believed that the effectiveness of a newly designed katana is tested by cutting of the head of criminals, if the head of the slain criminal is still attached to the body then that sword would never be used by any samurai, during WWII Japanese soldiers were seen with this sword, even kamikaze pilots also have this swords by their side, till this day samurai swords could still be seen in the hands of yakuzas, and I wonder what could be the significant of this sword to the Japanese people.
D movie kill bill comes to mind....
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2019
I think d night before he committed suicide he married his long time girlfriend, Eva Braun. Though it was a low key wedding but I guess they took one or two pictures that night.

So I won't take dis wan as his last picture b4 he committed suicide
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:43am On Apr 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Am really impressed by your knowledge on military history. At the initial stages of the war there was an outstanding display of superiority by the Germans on weaponry, strategies, and confrontation formations, and this lead to the subjugation of many European countries by the hands of the Germans. Hitler did breach a non aggression pact that was earlier signed by Germany and the USSR, when he moved 4 million Germans to the Soviet boarder and without a declaration of war he attacked the USSR with the largest invasion force in human history, the Germans called it " operation Barbarossa" Hitler didn't have an accurate figure on the strength of the Soviet army and poor knowledge of the terrain and weather conditions became a huge disadvantage for the Germans. It was the most brutal and bitter of all arm confrontations documented in the second war. After the Germans were defeated and driven out of Soviet territories the fate of the war was already ascertained. American historian claimed that its was the Hiroshima/ Nagasaki atomic bombing that brought the war to an end but I disagreed, knowing fully well of the huge role the Soviet conquest of the Germans played.

Conquest is not the right word here. Maybe after 1945 u can use it.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2019
romme2u:

Forget American propaganda, that is what they know best. At the battle of Stalingrad (now St. Petersburg)where 8 divisions of the German Army numbering over 400, 000 men nearly ransacked the city but for the spirited effort of the Russians who scaled back the attack though with heavy casualty.

The Soviets were very bitter about the unprovoked attack and took it personally to ransacked Berlin which they succeeded weeks before the Americans arrived.

Meanwhile the Americans were losing ground in the Eastern fronts against the Japs until the arrival of the Atomic bomb

America lost some service men in the Far East ,,yeah... But d Japs used an unconventional military tactics... Hence,, an unconventional tactics calls for an unconventional weapon...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Outstanding observation and analysis. The battle of Stalingrad and Leningrad was the most brutal of all siege laid in a modern city. The Americans were only trying to snatch the glory of bringing the second world war to an end undermining the heavy defeat suffered by the Germans in the hands of the Russians. We both belong to the same school of thought and i owe you two bottles of shine shine Bobo and a plate of goat meat pepper soup.

Calm down Oga... Churchill had written a letter to FDR requesting him to join the war against Axis Powers ....u know,,, even before d December attack on Pearl harbor. They did what they were morally and legally expected to do. Nothing like snatching. Nobody snatched anything from anybody.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
and that's the same karma that awaits the US for the Hiroshima/Nagasaki atomic bombing, that is why they don't want to hear or see a nuke, but it should be noted that nemesis is inescapable.

The United States of America once volunteered to destroy all their nukes having authorized international observers as witness only on one condition.... If all other powers will do the same,, but USSR refused. I don't know why.

Forget d fact that they have the world's biggest military industrial complex...USA is a peace loving country,,, check out the two world wars and how it all started. They are not the aggressor or the invader... however,, don't dare fvck with them.

1 Like

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

Haha....I thought I was having a conversation with an intelligent person but, you resulted in insult, it shows you aren't one as you tried to portray yourself.
Mr. researcher, I don't need to convince people like you to believe in what I believe, if you could believe the Genocide committed by Hitler through pics and videos then you shouldn't believe he committed suicide without no proof. Can you hear the mumu talk, he was cremated, the most wanted person on planet earth as at that time. That was the same story they told you about Osama bin Laden but you swallowed the information without using your thinking faculty. Always question anything you are being told. Zombie! why did you just believe a report without no pics or video? I don't trade words with a buffoonery like you. You call yourself an intellectual person but you are suffering from intellectual dishonesty. Have you ever asked yourself why some German scientists weren't prosecuted after Germany loss During world war 2. Many of their scientists were shared between allied forces. Mr man go and read about "Operation paper clip". If I should tell you some other things you have never heard you will call it lies.
When you hear a new thing go do research and stop fooling around. Hitler committed suicide but there was no single evidence to show for it. Think mumu.

U and that pan African of a dude,, I really don't know where you guys are getting these false facts from..please can u guys stop spamming such falsehood here. If you don't know what to contribute, u keep mute... If you're confused,,u can ask question OK.

If u care to know,, German scientists(who were mostly Jews) had their citizenship stripped..this singular action made them to lose their job,, their source of livelihood,, they were not allowed to marry a pure German nor have sexual relationship with them. Most of them looked for a greener pastures abroad.

John von Neumann,,, James Frank, Max Born, EugeWigner,,,Albert Einstein, and even Sigmund Freud of Austria after German invasion of Austria in 1938 amongst others. Most of them left Germany for USA,, some for United Kingdom.
And they played a key role in the Manhattan project. Something Hitler surely regretted.

1 Like

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2019
[quote author=AlvanT post=58205712] My bro I know the world never forgets and some people are still resentful concerning Japan 45'.I believe Truman did all he could to avert using the atomic bomb,after the Manhattan project he warned the Japanese Emperor that America had a weapon that causes destruction like never before.All his fore warning fell on deaf ears as the Japs were determined to fight untill the last man.Truman even printed propaganda flyers and discharged them over Japanese terrain and cities via airplane,it seems it had little effect.Normardy landing had already cost enough Allied and American lives and they had a weapon that could end all that.Even after the nuking the abstinate Japanese Generals with thier Kamikaze ethics planned a cout d'etat to oust the emperor from power when they found out he was preparing his surrender speech.Japs had the most brutal and heartless soldiers in WWII and Truman did what he did to tame the monsters.Stalin felt insecure as he knew what the cowboys were capable of doing to a rabid dog thus setting off the Cold War.I have researched and researched for more than a decade now and I can say it's safe to conclude that the nuking was inevitable,machevelli would say "the end justifies the means",a lot of American and Japanese lives (so they say) were saved by avoiding an all out invasion of Japan.At the time of nuking Hiroshima and Nakasaki had crucial military assembly facilites that were one of the targets i.e mitsubushi company.The civilian deaths are what we refer in the military as "collateral damage" shameful.[/quote

I agree with u,,, though some scholars will tell you there's no moderation in war time killings. Kill kill kill until d enemy surrender unconditionally. No need to be shameful of the task u were assigned to do by ur country.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2019
AlvanT:
You don't need to tell me,this warriors were the most dreaded in the whole world in the 18th century.A samurai will make a Spartan soldier look like a joke,this were the most brutal,fearless and deadliest fighting units in the ancient world.If you managed to defeat anyone somehow,they'll disembowel themselves with thier katana as a "purification" ritual to die honorably.Honour meant everything to a Jap.The Samus gave birth to ninjas right?

A Spartan soldier U must be giving us ur left over April Fool pranks. As far as the ancient Greece is concerned... Knowing fully well their unique contribution to the world's civilization. The Japanese samurai warriors was good,, but the Spartan phalanx was better.
Sparta culture is all about military,, except for girls and first born son.

There's a rigorous inhuman military training for boys right from birth,, (exception 2 first born) called "agoge". If the infant boy pass d test he's automatically given a citizenship. If he fails,, most times they are left to die..or forced into group called "helot"...kind of fugitives or prisoners in your own country. Once u clock 7years,,,off u go to Sparta military academy.

Let me stop here fess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bill Clinton's Speech At The 2012 DNC & The Nigerian Experience / Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims / Inside The £8 Million Mansion Where Robert Mugabe Used To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.