Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. (8530 Views)

You Think Adolf Hitler Was Terrible?there Was A Monster Wit More Terror Than Him / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million / 9 Hidden Secrets About Adolf Hitler. No4 Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The United States of America once volunteered to destroy all their nukes having authorized international observers as witness only on one condition.... If all other powers will do the same,, but USSR refused. I don't know why.

Forget d fact that they have the world's biggest military industrial complex...USA is a peace loving country,,, check out the two world wars and how it all started. They are not the aggressor or the invader... however,, don't dare fvck with them.
"the US is a peace loving country" how disappointing you sound, without any justifiable pretext the US invaded Iraq, they lied to whole world that they were there to disarmmed the Iraqis of their WMDs, 15 years following the invasion of Iraq the US are still not able to convinced us of those claims, what a shame.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
AlvanT:
I enlisted in the Army 2014 but my mom's tears and pleas for the fear of losing her son made me quit voluntarily.It is a deed I regret up till today although I have other passions I'm engaged with right now apart from the military life.
I understand your moms concerns, maybe by now you would have being a hero like Col Ibrahim Sakaba.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Inasmuch as am quite aware of the inhumane brutality of the Japanese army as exhibited by the atrocities they committed during the occupation of China. I will continue to show respect for the Japanese people and their army for such a breathtaking courage they display in battles. It might interest you all to know that Japan has never been completely occupied by a foreign army. The only time Japan was almost successfully invaded was in 1274 and 1281, when the Mongols tried to invade Japan and twice they Japanese were able to repel the attack with the help of a powerful typhoon which later came to be known as "Kamikaze". During the second world war, Japanese soldiers demonstrated bravery in the battle of Iwo jima, the battle of Okinawa and the battle of Saipan, they were often outgunned and outnumbered but they were never outmatched. When the Americans were planning for a full invasion of Japan, the Japanese came up with a very deadly and affective but costly force called the Kamikaze. The kamikaze are usually pilots trained for suicide missions, and was used to wrecked havoc and destroyed American warships ranging from galleon to destroyers to carriers. seeing that the Japanese mainly could not be taken easily the Americans resulted in using B29 Superfortress in the bombing of Japanese cities, and Tokyo was heavily affected, still it does not crippled the Japanese resistance. In August 6th1945 an American B29 dropped an atomic bomb in Hiroshima, and made the who city to be almost obliterated by a single bomb. They did the same to Nagasaki three days later and the destructions caused by both blast was massive. A week later Japan had to surrender to prevent their race from being annihilated, and all these happened in the land of the rising sun and floating island of Japan.

Japs never wanted a long war with USA,, dey made a plan of six or four months war. Short term warfare.hence,,, urgent decision demands an emergency response.
There's nothing to admire about the Japs military. D art of courage and bravery war stems from poor decision and planning. One of the mysterious mystery in life "was why d kamikaze pilots wore helmets"
These pilots were suicide bombers,, pilots who were specifically told to crash their aircraft filled with missiles and explosives into an enemy ship. Why dey cum dey wia helmet as if dey will survive. Chances of survival were equal to zero.

That you're not occupied mean sh*t when your country is run by proxy.. Moreover,,,the Allied ,,US to be precise through major general Mac Douglas Arthur occupied Japan after d war.

Demonstrated which bravery?? Taaahr. Japan lost all the three battles u mentioned. Where's the bravery? I guess Japanese bravery was conscripting middle school students to fight in the battle of Okinawa!!!.....right Dying for ur country is not the ultimate sacrifice,, but making d enemy to die(daz defeating the enemy) so that ur country can enjoy peace.

Resistance? Just like I no say I go die in a fight against Anthony Joshua,, well before he kill me,, make I fess chop off his ear. Den I can die in peace. Dat wan no b resistance abeg.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
lovelygurl:
Hitler was such a coward, an idiot and a fool. An intelligent one, unfortunately. He gave the people exactly what tgey wanted to hear. They needed a scapegoat and he gave it to them

Gbam...
In other words,, d same thing Nnamdi KANU is feeding Ipobians now.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
Whatever could be said of Hitler, he definitely wasn't a coward. Hitler had an aversion for both national and personal HUMILIATION, and would do anything to avoid them, and if either him or his nation did get humiliated, he's gonna make those responsible pay for it. Do you know Hitler was on the hospital bed with damaged eyes, following the aftermath of a shell impact on his division, when Germany surrendered and lost the first world war? He couldn't contain his anger and bitterness that Germany was defeated, and the Allies even went ahead to further humiliate the Germans with the Treaty of Versailles, making World War II inevitable.

Hitler certainly didn't kill himself out of cowardice. For a man with his kind of Messiah-complex and monumental ego, being captured by either the Americans or the Soviets would be one hell of an humiliation from which he would probably never recover.

It isn't uncommon for powerful men with captivating aura and unprecendented charisma to take out themselves to preserve their honour and pride, and take them along to paint their graves with them.

If Germany had won the first world war,,, they would have done worst. Hindsight is always right.. U know.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Japs never wanted a long war with USA,, dey made a plan of six or four months war. Short term warfare.hence,,, urgent decision demands an emergency response.
There's nothing to admire about the Japs military. D art of courage and bravery war stems from poor decision and planning. One of the mysterious mystery in life "was why d kamikaze pilots wore helmets"
These pilots were suicide bombers,, pilots who were specifically told to crash their aircraft filled with missiles and explosives into an enemy ship. Why dey cum dey wia helmet as if dey will survive. Chances of survival were equal to zero.

That you're not occupied mean sh*t when your country is run by proxy.. Moreover,,,the Allied ,,US to be precise through major general Mac Douglas Arthur occupied Japan after d war.

Demonstrated which bravery?? Taaahr. Japan lost all the three battles u mentioned. Where's the bravery? I guess Japanese bravery was conscripting middle school students to fight in the battle of Okinawa!!!.....right Dying for ur country is not the ultimate sacrifice,, but making d enemy to die(daz defeating the enemy) so that ur country can enjoy peace.

Resistance? Just like I no say I go die in a fight against Anthony Joshua,, well before he kill me,, make I fess chop off his ear. Den I can die in peace. Dat wan no b resistance abeg.
in terms of war of attrition the Japanese mainlands has never been completely overran by an invading army, have you asked yourself why the Japanese emperor remained untouchable even after Japan surrendered, TOUCH THE EMPEROR THEN THE 350000 US military personnel in Japan would have felt the fury of a raging nation. The Americans knew this and went for the Hideki Tojo the prime minister instead.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mindfulness:

Reminds me of Trump.

Another reason for the war was Germany's debt from WW I. Long before Hitler came to power, some German generals had already had plans to attack Europe to get rid of the burden of the debt. Hitler was a psychopath but socio-economic factors enabled him to get to power and pursue his agenda. Germany was poor, people were suffering, Hitler made promises they could not refuse. The Holocaust can be repeated easily all around the world. You just need desperate people and a toxic, psychopathic leader.

Please don't try to compare Hitler and Trump.
Trump is hundred times better than what Hitler was. This man understands diplomacy. If he don't like ur deal,, he will tell you,, he will seek for a better deal... Or even withdraw. He told d world in his campaign that Iran deal is bad in all aspects. That he will withdraw if Iran fails to present a better deal. U know what happened.

He was critical of d Paris climate stuff right from time.. Hence,, he refused to sign it. Was very critical of the unfair USA China trade balance,, now China are playing nice. Was critical of Germany contribution in NATO... Now Merkel don promise say things go change. He traded insult with NK president yet dey came to the negotiation table. Many Americans who where held captive where released.

Hitler was a beast.

Make I stop here fess
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
in terms of war of attrition the Japanese mainlands has never been completely overran by an invading army, have you asked yourself why the Japanese emperor remained untouchable even after Japan surrendered, TOUCH THE EMPEROR THEN THE 350000 US military personnel in Japan would have felt the fury of a raging nation. The Americans knew this and went for the Hideki Tojo the prime minister instead.

Stop sounding like a kid bro. Japan had surrendered. Peace treaty already signed! Allied forces already in total control of Japan with less fuss or noise. Why will they kill the Emperor? D emperor had no legislative power. No judicial or executive functions. An ordinary monarch.

If they were really strong as you're making them,, they shouldn't have surrendered in the first place.
I tell u if they had continued fighting,,, both the civilian population and the emperor will turn to dust.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Nope,, they pleaded d USA not to execute their emperor
chai, how did you come up with that? Shuu u sabi bend fact, many people pleaded for Saddam not to be executed but the US still went ahead to execute the man, the US don't listen to plead.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
chai, how did you come up with that? Shuu u sabi bend fact, many people pleaded for Saddam not to be executed but the US still went ahead to execute the man, the US don't listen to plead.

Another day we will talk about Saddam Hussein. Just know that different international situation calls for a different international response/foreign policy. (Real Politik)

There may have been one or two reason why they accepted. The Emperor was against any war with the USA in the first place. His was pressurized into consenting to Japan's war against USA. Later in August barely a month before the world war two ended he resigned from the throne.

Today's Monday bro,, will engage you more in the evening.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by grandstar(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:

The then Emperor was a pacifist but he allowed others to control him. The guy even visited Disney Land.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Another day we will talk about Saddam Hussein. Just know that different international situation calls for a different international response/foreign policy. (Real Politik)

There may have been one or two reason why they accepted. The Emperor was against any war with the USA in the first place. His was pressurized into consenting to Japan's war against USA. Later in August barely a month before the world war two ended he resigned from the throne.

Today's Monday bro,, will engage you more in the evening.
in discussing political/war issues comparative analysis is allowed, lies could always be made to sound true to justify preconceived opinions, stop polluting this thread with your lies, the emperor of Japan didn't resigned after the war. He reigned till his death in 1989 and dynastic succession allows his son to succeed him as the emperor of Japan, his son Akito is the current emperor of Japan and he ascended the throne in 1989.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
grandstar:

The then Emperor was a pacifist but he allowed others to control him. The guy even visited Disney Land.

in other words the then emperor was too weak and fragile.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by peacefull(f): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Inasmuch as am quite aware of the inhumane brutality of the Japanese army as exhibited by the atrocities they committed during the occupation of China. I will continue to show respect for the Japanese people and their army for such a breathtaking courage they display in battles. It might interest you all to know that Japan has never been completely occupied by a foreign army. The only time Japan was almost successfully invaded was in 1274 and 1281, when the Mongols tried to invade Japan and twice they Japanese were able to repel the attack with the help of a powerful typhoon which later came to be known as "Kamikaze". During the second world war, Japanese soldiers demonstrated bravery in the battle of Iwo jima, the battle of Okinawa and the battle of Saipan, they were often outgunned and outnumbered but they were never outmatched. When the Americans were planning for a full invasion of Japan, the Japanese came up with a very deadly and affective but costly force called the Kamikaze. The kamikaze are usually pilots trained for suicide missions, and was used to wrecked havoc and destroyed American warships ranging from galleon to destroyers to carriers. seeing that the Japanese mainly could not be taken easily the Americans resulted in using B29 Superfortress in the bombing of Japanese cities, and Tokyo was heavily affected, still it does not crippled the Japanese resistance. In August 6th1945 an American B29 dropped an atomic bomb in Hiroshima, and made the who city to be almost obliterated by a single bomb. They did the same to Nagasaki three days later and the destructions caused by both blast was massive. A week later Japan had to surrender to prevent their race from being annihilated, and all these happened in the land of the rising sun and floating island of Japan.

I was little bit sad until read this your writing embarassed
I'm admire your intelligent! I like read your writing about Japan! Thank you so much! I'm appreciate you!!
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by grandstar(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
in other words the then emperor was too weak and fragile.

I would agree with that. He was forced by the Americans to give up his divination as a descendant of the gods.

Emperor Hirohito
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
grandstar:

I would agree with that. He was forced by the Americans to give up his divination as a descendant of the gods.

Emperor Hirohito
and how did that happened, was he deposed? was his imperial title stripped off from him? Pls tell me something I don't know.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
in discussing political/war issues comparative analysis is allowed, lies could always be made to sound true to justify preconceived opinions, stop polluting this thread with your lies, the emperor of Japan didn't resigned after the war. He reigned till his death in 1989 and dynastic succession allows his son to succeed him as the emperor of Japan, his son Akito is the current emperor of Japan and he ascended the throne in 1989.

That was a poor wording on my part. He "surrendered instead of resigning" (Jus like I said today na Monday.. Work full my hand)... Am back now.

You're the one polluting the thread with your anti American propaganda. U mentioned how nemesis will catch up with USA cox they used atomic bomb on Japan. Like seriously who wouldn't use it.... Why was it developed in the first place??

Then you said that you like their courage and bravery cox even when d Japs were outnumbered in battle.. Like d battle of Okinawa, Saipan and Iwo Jima that they managed to outmatch the US forces. How come they lost all the three battles?? Four if u add d battle of Midway.

In another comment you mentioned how d Japanese mainland has never been occupied by foreign powers.. Yet the Allied powers led by US occupied Japan after the war. Japan was over ran @ d war front. They were militarily defeated

You continued with your pollution! Telling us how US forces would have felt the fury of a raging nation had anything happened to their Emperor. What will they use to fight d US... cox their military industry had been crippled by atomic bomb,,,others were crushed at the battle of Iwo Jima,, Midway,, Okinawa and Saipan. This time around they will swallow bomb then go to US camp to blow it off... after all they're brave and courageous according to u.

I don't have any preconceived notion against Japan... I just wanna present things d way they're. My top five favorite/most loved countries are..:;
1= Japan... Cox they're one of the cleanest country in d world, less crime rate,,less religion.
2=Germany...cox of Martin Luther. A German professor of theology. In his 95 thesis he openly questioned and criticized papal supremacy. Was d protagonist in the Reformation Age.

3=USA..... They're d world protector of democracy. The Athens of our time.
4=South Korea.... Beautiful girls.. Seoul a beautiful city.
5=Nigeria... Nke a bu nke anyi.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by grandstar(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
and how did that happened, was he deposed? was his imperial title stripped off from him? Pls tell me something I don't know.
Read article below

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/akihito-enthroned-as-emperor-of-japan
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
grandstar:
Read article below

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/akihito-enthroned-as-emperor-of-japan
thanks for your quest to keep me more abreast, limiting his power and forcing the emperor to renounce his divine personality, was just an act which the Americans used to console themselves because they knew they couldn't oust the emperor from power, or dethroned him, they could have replaced him and change the imperial Dynasty if it was that easy, or even make him to face war crimes, he gave the go ahead for the Japanese to be involved in the war, and he also announced the surrender on radio, the Americans knew all this but yet still left him untouched, my dear something is behind it.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

That was a poor wording on my part. He "surrendered instead of resigning" (Jus like I said today na Monday.. Work full my hand)... Am back now.

You're the one polluting the thread with your anti American propaganda. U mentioned how nemesis will catch up with USA cox they used atomic bomb on Japan. Like seriously who wouldn't use it.... Why was it developed in the first place??

Then you said that you like their courage and bravery cox even when d Japs were outnumbered in battle.. Like d battle of Okinawa, Saipan and Iwo Jima that they managed to outmatch the US forces. How come they lost all the three battles?? Four if u add d battle of Midway.

In another comment you mentioned how d Japanese mainland has never been occupied by foreign powers.. Yet the Allied powers led by US occupied Japan after the war. Japan was over ran @ d war front. They were militarily defeated

You continued with your pollution! Telling us how US forces would have felt the fury of a raging nation had anything happened to their Emperor. What will they use to fight d US... cox their military industry had been crippled by atomic bomb,,,others were crushed at the battle of Iwo Jima,, Midway,, Okinawa and Saipan. This time around they will swallow bomb then go to US camp to blow it off... after all they're brave and courageous according to u.

I don't have any preconceived notion against Japan... I just wanna present things d way they're. My top five favorite/most loved countries are..:;
1= Japan... Cox they're one of the cleanest country in d world, less crime rate,,less religion.
2=Germany...cox of Martin Luther. A German professor of theology. In his 95 thesis he openly questioned and criticized papal supremacy. Was d protagonist in the Reformation Age.

you know that without the Atomic bomb the US couldn't have taken the Japanese mainland, the Japanese mainlands has never been successfully been invaded by a foreign army, US military personnels never engaged Japanese soldiers in a direct confrontations in mainland Japan, unlike the Russian army whom after defeating the Germans in the USSR took the war to German soil and fought hard against the remaining Germans defending their country. I talked about karma and nemesis befalling the Americans someday, why do you think the US is never comfortable when a country has nukes? the French, Germans, Australians, Canadians, Swedish, Polish don't complain, why always the Americans? Designing a nuke is a challenge to American strength and they don't want what they did to Japan to happen to them.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by grandstar(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
thanks for your quest to keep me more abreast, limiting his power and forcing the emperor to renounce his divine personality, was just an act which the Americans used to console themselves because they knew they couldn't oust the emperor from power, or dethroned him, they could have replaced him and change the imperial Dynasty if it was that easy, or even make him to face war crimes, he gave the go ahead for the Japanese to be involved in the war, and he also announced the surrender on radio, the Americans knew all this but yet still left him untouched, my dear something is behind it.

You may be right. They may have seen no reason to rock the boat. But again the Americans might have felt invincible and for reasons best known to them decided to keep him. Stripping him of his divinity was humiliating enough and basically made him a figurehead

My anger with the Japanese is that they never showed remorse for their war crimes and even airbrushing it from history textbooks. Some like Abe and Koizumi even venerate the war dead.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
peacefull:

I was little bit sad until read this your writing embarassed
I'm admire your intelligent! I like read your writing about Japan! Thank you so much! I'm appreciate you!!
Arigatōgozaimashita, I was very disappointed when I read how your Nigerian husband treated you, pls I want you to know that not all Nigerians are bad.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you know that without the Atomic bomb the US couldn't have taken the Japanese mainland, the Japanese mainlands has never been successfully been invaded by a foreign army, US military personnels never engaged Japanese soldiers in a direct confrontations in mainland Japan, unlike the Russian army whom after defeating the Germans in the USSR took the war to German soil and fought hard against the remaining Germans defending their country. I talked about karma and nemesis befalling the Americans someday, why do you think the US is never comfortable when a country has nukes? the French, Germans, Australians, Canadians, Swedish, Polish don't complain, why always the Americans? Designing a nuke is a challenge to American strength and they don't want what they did to Japan to happen to them.

In d last comment before this one I asked u like four questions..
U systematically skipped it..
Went on to pollute d thread again. Am done engaging you.

EOD....
Goodnight
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by peacefull(f): 3:54am On Apr 30, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Arigatōgozaimashita, I was very disappointed when I read how your Nigerian husband treated you, pls I want you to know that not all Nigerians are bad.

Thank you so much. I'm appreciate you!
Many good peoples helped me a lot on this Website and I'm really appreciate. My husband is a good person. I know every where have good person and bad person. I met only good peoples on this Website cheesy

Anyway, Thank you so much! I'm really appreciate you!

1 Like

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 7:15am On Apr 30, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

"They used atomic bomb on Japan, like seriously who wouldn't use it" just listen to how u sound like a woman in labor, The Russians wouldn't.

I never said the Japanese forces outmatched the Americans, I said " the Japanese soldiers were outnumbered, outgunned but they were not outmatched atleast the gave the Americans hell even though they lost.

No army on Earth has been able fight a battle on the Japanese mainlands and subject the Japanese army to a total defeat in their own land, and occupy it after then, am talking about real direct confrontations between to armies. Japan had announced surrender following the atomic bombing before any US soldier stepped his foot on the Japanese mainlands for occupation.

What would they use to fight the US? You feel say na their preek them for take fight? Hiroshima was not the only japanese cities producing weapons of war in japan then, secondly a nation resisting an enemy on its own soil is much more deadly beyond you widest imagination, Everything in that land would have fight against that enemy, The people, the air, the water and even the animals there will fight, if na naija I trust our mosquitoes. The US where quite aware of the typhoon that twice wrecked havock on the mongol fleets, and they didn't want the Japanese to gloat over them if the same happens to their figates, Galleons, Destroyers, Carriers and submarines, why do u think they didn't lunched attack from the see? The were afraid of the Spirit wind aka "Kamikaze.

Good morning.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2019
mysticwarrior:

"They used atomic bomb on Japan, like seriously who wouldn't use it" just listen to how u sound like a woman in labor, The Russians wouldn't.

I never said the Japanese forces outmatched the Americans, I said " the Japanese soldiers were outnumbered, outgunned but they were not outmatched atleast the gave the Americans hell even though they lost.

No army on Earth has been able fight a battle on the Japanese mainlands and subject the Japanese army to a total defeat in their own land, and occupy it after then, am talking about real direct confrontations between to armies. Japan had announced surrender following the atomic bombing before any US soldier stepped his foot on the Japanese mainlands for occupation.

What would they use to fight the US? You feel say na their preek them for take fight? Hiroshima was not the only japanese cities producing weapons of war in japan then, secondly a nation resisting an enemy on its own soil is much more deadly beyond you widest imagination, Everything in that land would have fight against that enemy, The people, the air, the water and even the animals there will fight, if na naija I trust our mosquitoes. The US where quite aware of the typhoon that twice wrecked havock on the mongol fleets, and they didn't want the Japanese to gloat over them if the same happens to their figates, Galleons, Destroyers, Carriers and submarines, why do u think they didn't lunched attack from the see? The were afraid of the Spirit wind aka "Kamikaze.

Good morning.

Done with u since last night...
Please don't mention me again
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by peacefull(f): 7:01am On May 02, 2019
I don't know what peoples read or learn about Japanese second world war.

Someone writing about Admiral Yamamoto Yoshimura. I never heard that name before. I know Yamamoto Isoroku.
Someone writing about Yakuza.
Yakuza is not only Japanese. All of Japanese have mind like Yakuza because of fought war?

I like read, learn and hear from other side views. Because I can take a large view.
I think any history have little bit different angles.

Maybe Japan made mistake. Maybe Japan hurt many many peoples. But I don't really know what happened. Because I was not there that time. How many times japan have to apologies about war? How much have to pay for another countries because of war? Japanese can't wishing for good future? Because Japan was bad during war?

Why many peoples ignore about Japan did peace negotiation before got bomb?
Japan supposed to be waited for die without fight for survive? Or Japan supposed to be colony from other country?

Emperor visited Douglas Macarthur and asked him to help Japanese peoples instead of his life. Because peoples were suffering. Emperor told Macarthur that everything is his fault.

I have spoke with many elderly who had experience second world war. But I didn't hear bad talking about Emperor and America.

I'm sorry, I can't explain well.
I never mean to insult or make feel bad for anybody. But if someone read what I wrote and get feel bad, I'm sorry.
I really like to hear from other view.
So I learned a lot from here and I'm appreciate.

But I was little bit sad.
Because I'm always remind elderly's face and talk when I read or hear second world war cry
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 12:49pm On May 02, 2019
peacefull:
I don't know what peoples read or learn about Japanese second world war.

Someone writing about Admiral Yamamoto Yoshimura. I never heard that name before. I know Yamamoto Isoroku.
Someone writing about Yakuza.
Yakuza is not only Japanese. All of Japanese have mind like Yakuza because of fought war?

I like read, learn and hear from other side views. Because I can take a large view.
I think any history have little bit different angles.

Maybe Japan made mistake. Maybe Japan hurt many many peoples. But I don't really know what happened. Because I was not there that time. How many times japan have to apologies about war? How much have to pay for another countries because of war? Japanese can't wishing for good future? Because Japan was bad during war?

Why many peoples ignore about Japan did peace negotiation before got bomb?
Japan supposed to be waited for die without fight for survive? Or Japan supposed to be colony from other country?

Emperor visited Douglas Macarthur and asked him to help Japanese peoples instead of his life. Because peoples were suffering. Emperor told Macarthur that everything is his fault.

I have spoke with many elderly who had experience second world war. But I didn't hear bad talking about Emperor and America.

I'm sorry, I can't explain well.
I never mean to insult or make feel bad for anybody. But if someone read what I wrote and get feel bad, I'm sorry.
I really like to hear from other view.
So I learned a lot from here and I'm appreciate.

But I was little bit sad.
Because I'm always remind elderly's face and talk when I read or hear second world war cry
I know you are a woman who has deep love for her country "NIPPON" I believe you are aware that the Koreans and Chinese have bitter hatred for the Japanese, after the Kanto Earthquake of 1923 Japanese military and mobs slaughtered 6000 zainichi Koreans, the Koreans still have this in mind till this day, the Japanese army was so brutal during the occupation of Manchuria. In Nankin China Japanese soldiers were reported to have carried out a deadly massacre of the Chinese people, Japanese soldiers were even taking pictures of themselves beheading Chinese civilians with samurai swords, Thousands of Chinese girls are women were raped in front of their brothers, fathers, husbands and sons, Japanese soldiers also forced Chinese civilians at gun point to have sex with their dead relatives, it was terrible. Japanese doctors even carried out surgery and experiment on Chinese patients without using anaesthesia, these are the major reasons Chinese still hates Japanese till this day. Japanese soldiers also committed atrocities in the Philippines by burning American prisoners of war, in Taiwan Japanese soldiers used live humans as shooting range targets during training, in Indonesia Japanese soldiers forced Indonesian girls and women to become sex slaves to Japanese soldiers. That is why you see people from these countries still having negative feelings towards Japanese, even though Japan has apologize several times, the pains and scares inflicted during war is usually passed on from generations to generations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by grandstar(m): 1:18pm On May 02, 2019
mysticwarrior:
I know you are a woman who has deep love for her country "NIPPON" I believe you are aware that the Koreans and Chinese have bitter hatred for the Japanese, after the Kanto Earthquake of 1923 Japanese military and mobs slaughtered 6000 zainichi Koreans, the Koreans still have this in mind till this day, the Japanese army was so brutal during the occupation of Manchuria. In Nankin China Japanese soldiers were reported to have carried out a deadly massacre of the Chinese people, Japanese soldiers were even taking pictures of themselves beheading Chinese civilians with samurai swords, Thousands of Chinese girls are women were raped in front of their brothers, fathers, husbands and sons, Japanese soldiers also forced Chinese civilians at gun point to have sex with their dead relatives, it was terrible. Japanese doctors even carried out surgery and experiment on Chinese patients without using anaesthesia, these are the major reasons Chinese still hates Japanese till this day. Japanese soldiers also committed atrocities in the Philippines by burning American prisoners of war, in Taiwan Japanese soldiers used live humans as shooting range targets during training, in Indonesia Japanese soldiers forced Indonesian girls and women to become sex slaves to Japanese soldiers. That is why you see people from these countries still having negative feelings towards Japanese, even though Japan has apologize several times, the pains and scares inflicted during war is usually passed on from generations to generations.

Peacefull

Most importantly, Japan has never shown contrition for what they've done. That's what hurts the most.

Imagine reverencing war criminals? It's like America celebrating the Confederate flag.

1 Like

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by peacefull(f): 5:22pm On May 02, 2019
mysticwarrior:

Please don't misunderstand me.
I don't hate anybody. I know history have other side view and I like hear other side view.
But I'm sorry, I don't wanna talk about China and Korea. Because too much different view between Japan and China, Japan and Korea. Too much. I'm sorry.
But Please don't misunderstand me.I like Chinese peoples and Korean peoples

If Japan had win second world war, peoples still talking like that? Only Japanese soldiers raped women? Only Japanese soldiers killed peoples?
I never ever supporting rape or whatever any crime. I hate. But what I can't understand that why only Japan get blame too much till now?

I know many many peoples hate Japan and Japanese. That's so sad. Very sad.
But I can understand. Everybody have like and dislike for anything.
Japanese wishing for peace. Even elderly who was soldiers wishing peace.

And Yes, I love my country. I'm proud of my country. And of course I'm wishing peace for all over the world!!

Anyway, Thank you so much! I'm appreciate you!
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by peacefull(f): 5:30pm On May 02, 2019
grandstar:

Peacefull

Most importantly, Japan has never shown contrition for what they've done. That's what hurts the most.

Imagine reverencing war criminals? It's like America celebrating the Confederate flag.

Never shown contrition?
If not disturbing you or bothering you, Please tell me about that? I like to hear your viewing.

I never mean to insult anyone's view or thinking including you. But if I made you feel bad because of what I wrote, I'm really sorry.

Anyway, Thank you so much. I'm appreciate you.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by grandstar(m): 5:42pm On May 02, 2019
peacefull:

Never shown contrition?
If not disturbing you or bothering you, Please tell me about that? I like to hear your viewing.

I never mean to insult anyone's view or thinking including you. But if I made you feel bad because of what I wrote, I'm really sorry.

Anyway, Thank you so much. I'm appreciate you.

Actually there were apologies by the Japanese but they did not seem contrite enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bill Clinton's Speech At The 2012 DNC & The Nigerian Experience / Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims / Inside The £8 Million Mansion Where Robert Mugabe Used To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.